-
Posts
961 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Vcs
-
It's funny how a little pump action can bring folks together. Oh, come on now, guys, I mean't pump as in a Mossberg 500!
-
Thank you @readonrye, welcome to the land of In the Barb. I hope you enjoy the ride!
-
I'm glad y'all picked up on that @drsawzall and @Wiyot. The amount of... well, excrement, that's going to rain down on her head is going to reach epic proportions. @drsawzall your line: lawyers would be feasting on her...actions boys...calm down had me cracking up! Okay, truth be told, cracking up after gagging at the word feasting. 🤣 If Dr. Mac were to have tapes of her conversations, her goose would be seriously cooked. Oh well, she's bound to get herself in trouble somehow.
-
When writing this, @VBlew I realized when Rhett was saying to River that he looked like he'd seen an 'apparition,' I couldn't use the word 'ghost' given the reference to Kidd later on. Thank goodness English provides synonyms. I can see, though, given how the chapter begins, one would first believe he was the acting ghost. Given his rough beginning, Jo's been fortunate. I've worked with many whose lives took a very different turn. Ugh, how much better the world would be without the Shaynas. Hopefully, if and when she implodes, it will be big and of the doing of her own brilliant mind.
-
No judgement on those who fall into a place where they feel that's their only choice. As for the particular one in question, there's so much more to be considered. Imagine what she'd do if she discovered a client....
-
a hole is a hole is a hole for a pole, and some poles are not renowned for having any discernment—and that, my dear, is called desperation. Bleh, just the thought... A ball-gag is always an option
-
How kind you are, @Summerabbacat, your comments on Jo have touched my heart. Thank you. Pardon as I wipe away a few tears. As CC explained to Mannly, Two Spirits is a place of honesty and truth where secrets are not only not necessary, but the lack of such allows all there to live authentically in harmony and support of each other. Yes, some might not be aware of what all goes on in the playroom, but it’s a matter of privacy, not hiding. Speaking of which, I’ve wondered how much of those activities Jo is aware of or comprehends. Given it has no effect on him, I don’t believe it matters, and if he does know, Jo’s loyal and wouldn’t reveal what is not his to share. Poor in utero certainly affects a fetus’s growth. He’d be on the diminutive side regardless, and it doesn’t appear to have a negative affect on him. His developmental issues are what I find most unfortunate, but as you’ve said, he has superior social skills and personal charm, serving him far better than the imagined intelligence level of those inferior to him. He comes from good stock, as I’ve mentioned. The important things he learned well from his devoted grandpappy and granny. His speech can be challenging at times but is unique to him and to his charm. Shayna, what a head trip she is. Her brilliance in scheming and manipulation, as I see it, perhaps will be her downfall at some point in time. Those types of personalities are far less what they believe and hopefully for all concerned will end her access to the good of the Two Spirits world. We shall see. Dr. Mac has, I believe, an inkling, though he’s been too kind to date, and hasn’t had the benefit of others enlightening him with examples of her behavior. If and when things come to light, I don’t doubt his kindness and patience towards her will end much more suddenly than she could ever imagine. After all, she believes him to be a senile old quack. Poor River, so young, inexperienced, and wrapped up in his own misguided guilt, can’t find his way out of his spin. Rhett’s a good friend, often entertained by his friends' eccentricities. Hopefully, he’ll find a way to guide his friend forward. With River witnessing the removal of equipment from the playroom, it does make sense that he sees that as a foreboding sign. Perhaps the damage to the equipment removed any indication as to what all that was originally? You have me giggling at the image of Rhett gifting his tiny shorts or Daisy Dukes to River. Of course, Frank might have a word or two for you on that subject. Hmmm, two Italian stallions.... Neighhhhhhhhh is right!
-
Jo sure does deserve the best life has to offer @Doha
-
My thoughts exactly.
-
@Wiyot, I believe he learned well from his dear ol' grandpappy.
-
Agree on all counts @dboggs9700. Shayna, like many of her ilk, always carries the victim mentality. Turns out Jo has been a tough little guy from the get-go. I'm sad for River; the ignorance and insecurities of youth sure can play havoc on a mind. How will Rhett handle this without feeling like he's betraying his friend?
-
Bless her heart; @Wiyot, the poor child isn't getting her way and is a little frustrated. As for her being a "lady"...
-
Continued... Back at the ranch, Frank asked, “Rhett, do me a favor, will you?” “Sure, what’s up, Sir?” “Take my horse back to the barn with yours. I have to make a call...” ---------- Several minutes later, once the horses were groomed and back in their stalls, Rhett heard someone moving around in the back of the barn. “Hey, Pssst, Rhett. Pssst, over here, quick!” “What are you doing, River, skulking around in the barn? You look like you’ve seen an apparition of som
- 33 comments
-
- 26
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Thank you kindly @Wiyot 🤗 -
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Awe, kitty cuddles make a perfect ending to the day @Summerabbacat. I trust you took time to eat before retiring. Sweet dreams 🤗 -
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Wowza @Summerabbacat, that's amazing! Thank you so much for looking out! You really do know how to brighten my day just when I can use an extra smile 🤗 -
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
def fun to watch thier coming together unfold. first whittling then working that wood! -
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Slowly but surely. Frank says it'll be worth the wait. That boy is going to be so wound up... ❤️🔥 -
Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Absofreakinglutely @Doha -
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Should I admit to being relieved they were too big to see anything else? If that thing was proportional to what was showing, I fear I would have needed more than one session of "You won't believe what I saw!!!!" "Friend" Ha! No way I'd even cross the lobby. Come to think of it, they did have him in the lobby with only his handler. Maybe that was so wusses like me could make a mad dash for the door and escape. -
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Apparently @Summerabbacat. Probably no one believes me now, but it was an experience not easily forgotten, obviously. And yes, go ahead and laugh, folks; my therapist did. What can I say? At least I'm not a boring client. -
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Eeeww no! The weirdest things come to mind when reading comments. For this episode of VCS's crazy thoughts, we're taken back in time to the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, strolling through the livestock show. It was time to take a little rest and grab a brew and nosh, and as I turned, there was this remarkable almost white longhorn (I think longhorn, but that was more decades ago than I care to acknowledge). Anyway, I glance down, and there, right in front of me, are the biggest, most giant gonads I have ever seen. They were so HUGE! Legs instinctively crossed with a gasp, 'Oh, hell no, nothing good could be connected to balls that big!' See, crazy, right? Going from marbles to those of a longhorn? And for the inquiring minds, the answer is 'NO.' It was impossible to see anything beyond the humongous gonads. Heck, the darn things probably swallowed it. -
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
So many greats gone -
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Holy Shhhh.... Keep trying, I am NOT going to drink anything! You're right @Summerabbacat, those daisies are a little long, though I love the fray. Rhett, voluptuous? I'm picturing a cutie pie, with a sweet face and a little wave to the hair, just long enough for a little ponytail. Yeah, okay, enough to satisfy Frank's thing about grabbing on... Oh, good grief! So, you know, it was a bit longer, but I understand he got a trim recently, and he's blow-drying so it's straighter. Hahaha, yeah, blow-drying. Get your minds out of the gutter! Oh, and his cheeks are nothing like the last pic. There's no jiggle! -
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Ha! @Summerabbacat, I've learned and put my cup down before reading your comment. LOL Nope, didn't get me tonight. Hmmm, a line about woodwork...
