-
Posts
955 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Vcs
-
Red herring? Oh my, we don't want @drsawzall ticked off at us!
-
Yeah, I admit it, @Summerabbacat, you had me laughing mostly at the sex toys, then at amphetamines. Just had a gross thought given what's been on the news here. I wonder if they keep their diapers in there too. Hmmm, maybe they have diaper nurses too! 🤣
-
My guess, @VBlew, somehow he managed to hide, which certainly had to be a fluke. I can't imagine that a-hole had the wherewithal to be very clever. I mean, seriously, how did he not realize the tank exploding would likely blow up in his face? Hang in there, folks, you'll all learn more about the assailant when he's identified...
-
Funny thing @Wiyot, I've asked that same question countless times.
-
I know, given the climate, it's hard to believe. My question is, what closet were all the crazies hiding in?!
-
Indeed there are with no good deeds. Believe or not, folks, there are Americans who actually have common sense.
-
Wicked gremlins! Hmmm, @Summerabbacat, might GA have any gremlin hunters available?
-
Ah yes @Charles26, "I think it would be a good idea.” It would be an excellent idea if only...
-
Then, you @Charles26 are a fortunate man. At this point in US history a nice, quiet little haven of escape would be welcome.
-
Perhaps for In the Barb, I should change CFB to SFB. 😉 And BTW, with those acronyms, it's easy to imagine the face dressed in sparkling blue eye shadow so thick it's flaking off on the individual's clothing. Sher's certainly a mega salope who, not surprisingly, worships in the MAGA temple. SMH SMH = shake my head @Summerabbacat, I've liked Bass from the beginning but have since grown to adore him. While to those outside his circle, Bass appears as a strong, silent, stoic man, inside he carries tremendous strengths far exceeding anyone's expectations, plus deep passion and emotion. His treatment of Jo is, in truth, only one example of who the man is. The development of the relationships between Jo and that special couple should prove interesting. There are a few words in the English vocabulary I find so distasteful and offensive I can't bring myself to type out every letter. The one that begins with an 'r' is especially repugnant. Oh, and there's so much more to come with the little SFB...
-
A dozen at least @drsawzall. I've seen it before. There was someone very close to me whom I'd warned about a female co-worker repeatedly, but for whatever reason, he remained clueless. That was until there was irrefutable proof that she attempted to sabotage his attempts to acquire another position. Was he blind, too kind to see, or never having experienced such a manipulative person before? No clue, but I could smell it on her, so to speak. Hmmm, now thinking of her decades later, she was much like Shayna. He figured it out eventually, and thankfully her efforts weren't successful. I say, once someone shows who they are, pay attention!
-
What a magnificent safe haven the ranch is @sandeman. Jo's a sweetie, and one has to love Bass for not only his acceptance of one so sweet and innocent but also his encouragement and support of Jo seeking answers and greater knowledge. The good at Two Spirits and the family who inhabits that special place make up quite a cluster of goodness. Perhaps if there were more places like this, the world we know would be encouraged to improve.
-
There is a town mentioned somewhere in the story @Charles26 where such horrid behaviors, cloaked under two words, have been repeatedly used with tremendous conviction to justify reprehensible actions against others. Wicked? Undeniably evil. Outrageously rude? Beyond all imagination and comprehension. Stupid? Makes one wonder about the quality of America’s education system. Shayna’s hat-trick is filled with deception by design, but how does anyone manage to stay hidden? Ah, if only she were as clever as she believes. In my head, Bass doesn’t normally engage ignorant bigots in conversation, but there are situations in which doing so, and provoking them further, results in the S.O.B.s' vitriol exposing them.
-
I couldn't agree with you more @dboggs9700! Unfortunately, although we can see she is beyond ignorant in many capacities, she has been smart enough thus far not to spout off in front of the doctor. Something I've noticed IRL is how often such vile behaviors go ignored and unreported. Why protect CFBs? I have to believe that although it might take a while, the evil will be exposed or discovered somehow. Put down? My personal wish would be for something more humiliating and painful.
-
Continued... “Jake, stop. Do we have a deal?” “Thank you, Bass.” Letting out a sigh, he nodded, “Yes, deal.” ---------- “How are the ladies?” “CC’s scared of what else that lot might have planned, and Shir is beside herself over someone getting hurt here. She takes it personally when a family member comes under fire in any way, and much worse if they’re injured.” “What?!” Bass asked in shock, “Someone besides Kidd got hurt yesterday? I’m so sorry; I had no idea. W
- 61 comments
-
- 26
-
-
-
-
-
I missed this story, @Summerabbacat but with your comment, it's obviously a must read.
-
Talk about a butt save! Couldn't agree more @Doha
-
Hmmm, asking for a friend, huh? Well, my dear, please tell your friend that when purchasing batteries, particularly for toys, he/she/they want to go for quality. Here in the states we have stores called Dollar Trees, where everything they carry is ridiculously cheap. Unfortunately, the batteries, although supposedly name-brand, are short-lived. Perhaps Amazon or Walmart would be the best bet? I have a friend who buys regularly from both. Oh, and investing in a handy-dandy battery charger helps too, or so I'm told by a friend. Yes, that's right, a friend, @drsawzall. Now, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. 😉
-
Thankfully, yes @VBlew, it could have been so much worse. Of course, that's not to say what he experienced wasn't tragic. If Karma has her say, perhaps the perp will experience a bit of unexpected retribution; we shall see. As for Mannly, he's likely still groggy from the medication he's been given. It's been a rough road for both. I dare say, between the most recent assault, probable impending threat(s) to come, and two traumatized young men Two Spirits has its hands full. As often happens, perhaps sharing their experiences will bring some degree of relief. As for testifying, that's yet another awful event they'd both have to endure.
-
From all the comments, I take it I'm not the only one hearing Madonna singing 'Like a Virgin' in the background. Yes, I've heard of remote control, but not with a contraption that wraps around... Are these new, or have they existed for much longer than one might imagine @drsawzall? The younger generation sure is gifted with lots of toys! Oh wait, look who I'm asking, another oldie like me. 🤣 When teaching sex ed in the prison, those types of... Well, activity enhancements were not on the cirriculum. Instead, the focus was on safe sex. I shudder to think of the riot the mention of such options could cause. 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣
-
Thank you kindly. It really is amazing sometines, @dboggs9700, the things one can learn on GA. 😂
-
Have to say, I never imagined I'd ever laugh so hard in the middle of a fibro flare @sandeman, but you've managed to tickle my funny bone. Hmmm, a digital lock on a plug? That could be interesting. 🤣
-
How does that phrase go, Inquiring minds...?
-
And can you believe how expensive those things are? The one with the link I posted wasn't the most expensive either. The drying and heat of a dishwasher might be a bit rough on those not made of stainless steel. Ooohh, wait! The description says that thing can be used for both the backdoor and the front. I trust all the edges are nice and smooth. 😀
-
Oh, thank goodness, I'm not the only one who's surprised that locking plugs actually exist! Writing this chapter, I knew where I wanted to see things go, but couldn't figure out how to protect Kidd from the pipe. Then, it hit me: Why not have him wear a plug that couldn't be removed? Next up was handy-dandy Google and a search for plugs, and what did yours truly happen to chance upon? Locking plugs! Of course, there are locking plugs. Once the laughter stopped (no, not at people who use them, but rather that I actually came across some in the research). And, presto, Kidd was saved from pipe rape. Pardon, I just couldn't let that happen to him. Our dear, sweet CC. So, @Summerabbacat, picked up on that little teaser, did you? Be patient, 'my pretties' (a nod to The Wizard of Oz); all things come to those who wait. It's a bit down the road, but rest assured, her story will be told, and it might just surprise you. For anyone curious: https://lockthecock.com/products/the-nagasaki-locking-butt-plug
