-
Posts
958 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Vcs
-
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
OOOWW!!!! No knives allowed @Wiyot. Absolutely, no knives allowed. All in agreement, say aye. Good idea. LOL -
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
You two are killing me. LOL Those shorts do sound kind'a hot, huh, @drsawzall? If Frank gets his way, I see a whole array of tiny shorts making their way into Rhett's wardrobe. He did say they'd only be for him to see, though. Kind of selfish, don't y'all agree? What a chapter that would make. I'm already imagining the scenes taking place in A Shorts Time In The Old Town Tonight. As for you @Wiyot, might I suggest an adult bib or even a nice long towel over the chest? Of course, if you're like me, the darn stuff sprays everywhere. -
Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
HOLD UP!!! How did I miss this?! Frank and Rhett—"stallions mounting." So, @Summerabbacat, there are stallions that swing both ways? Are there any that only swing the opposite of the way most believe? The things one can learn on GA. That is sooooo incredibly cool! Obviously, that would mean the Two Spirits Horse Ranch would be the perfect new home for such rescues. Oh my, the bigoted homophobes' heads would really be spinning! For that, I'd buy a ticket. Indeed, Frank and Rhett, mount up! -
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
I have to share @VBlew, a friend just asked me if being clueless about another person's attraction is a gender thing or if it's common among both sexes. So, now I'm curious and am hoping you and others will share your observations. It seems Rhett isn't all that experienced, so, okay, he hasn't learned to read visual or verbal cues. Frank, though, appears to have been around the block more than once; yet he keeps thinking "if". What the heck?! Hasn't Frank realized he's noticed Rhett filling out his Levis more than once? And Rhett, dear boy, he hasn't even gotten the vaguest of a clue after 1) Frank helped him with the fence repair, 2) went horseback riding with him after said fence repair, 3) asked to see his whittling work, 4) invited him to join in on woodwork? How many signals will it take before Rhett finally catches on? I just had a thought: @Wiyot seems to have a history of forming lines, so how about it, pal? Want to form a line of folks to shake some sense into these two? BTW, I call dibs for @VBlew getting first place in line this time. -
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Hmmm, "whittling," huh? That must be a new term kids are using these days @sandeman. More than any of the others, they do seem to have the most "whittling" potential. Perhaps that's because of the 🔥coming off them? I wonder, does anyone else imagine those two being the most likely to christen every nook and cranny of the ranch? -
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
@Wiyot, I can tell you're not the only one rooting for team Frank-Rhett. Funny thing, I've yet to figure out a cute way to combine their names as is often done. Seriously, Fr-ett and Rh-ank both sound absolutely horrible. Note to self: Next time think the names through better! -
Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 24 ~ Evidence in the Dirt ~
Thank you kindly @dboggs9700. You have me chuckling at "hot as hell together." The hope is, if/when they finally stop dancing around each other, they'll be 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 maybe turning into ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 -
Continued... Having pulled out his cellphone, Jake quickly dialed the ranch house. “Hi, Shir, it’s Jake... Thanks to Frank’s good work, yeah, Midnight’s okay. We’re going to have a few of the guys over for dinner... Yeah, pot roast? That’s great; I’m sure they’ll love it.” Jake chuckled, “You should have seen their faces when I said, 'pot roast.' Can you have Jo track down Bass and Matt? We’ll need them there too. That’ll make four... Sure thing... It’ll be a bit because Midnight needs to c
- 43 comments
-
- 25
-
-
-
Isn't that the truth @Wiyot!
-
Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
How, @sandeman, could I have missed responding to the pillow whispering after remembering the chuckle at imagining the scene? I mean really, it didn't seem they'd finished that unusual bench he had Rhett help him building. Hmmm, perhaps he'll come up with the thought of adding a nice comfy pillow for the young man to lay his head on. Frank's obviously a very considerate Dom since he already made sure to add extra padding, right? -
Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Interesting observations @sandeman and intriguing questions. I'm considering adding giant rat traps and cans of raid. Unfortunately, I suspect the human version is like the crawling kind and is immune. Bleh, all are creepy in my book. -
Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
I know! Thankfully, she resigned soon after. I don't know if it's the same, but I'm beyond relieved Inever experienced that again. -
Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Eeeeewww, talk about an assault on the senses! Why the question has triggered a memory, I'm not certain, but this reminds me of something that happened on a job many years ago. One morning, as soon as I entered the office, there was the overwhelming stench of Raid, a roach spray sold in the States for those not familiar. It was so bad, I immediately went to building maintenance and complained about someone having exterminators coming in just before the office opened. Interestingly, numerous others lodged the same complaint. After several people joined in the investigation and checked maintenance records, it was proven there had been no exterminator there in months. The source of the horrific stench was finally uncovered. One of the women had just discovered a "fragrance" she couldn't get enough of, and believe it or not, it was called "Poison." It was so bad, Human Resources had to get involved. I felt sorry for her but... She cried that day as she was walking out the door to go home and shower. Yes, it really was that bad. As for Shayna's scent, that would have to be a serious pheromone malfunction! -
Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Oy, whinnying! LOL, with Rhett’s ‘reactions’ to his secret thoughts about Frank, particularly being ‘saddled up,' I think his whinnying is coming out much louder and clearer than he realizes. Meanwhile, Frank is so busy enjoying all the blushing and other reactions that he appears too busy to whinny. Who knows, though, if he gets another peek at those tiny shorts... Well, @Summerabbacat, it appears someone’s been donning his detective’s hat, going back chapters too. I, for one, am impressed. We’ll see what’s revealed as the story moves forward. That Shayna, is there anyone she doesn’t hate? It seems clear she’s manipulating, or attempting to maneuver, those around her to do her bidding. Even though I don’t know what fate she might meet, I, for one, hope it’s as horrendous as her behavior. Oh, and a button pushed! Yikes, I don’t want to see her do anything to any of our characters but Jo... Just the thought of Jo being hurt by that Salope... Probably not a good idea to put it into words. I didn’t even think about the stench triggering Midnight’s reaction. Makes sense, though. Excellent! -
Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Hahaha, Mosshole. Well done, @Summerabbacat! I was waiting for someone to come up with a good one. Poor Shelby isn't getting much love. -
Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
I can't help but smile, @VBlew, thinking others are enjoying witnessing Rhett and Frank's attraction. Rhett's awfully shy, and as Frank has mentioned in his thoughts, a bit skittish, so who knows what the younger man will be willing to let show around others. Ugh, those cameras! If only the north pasture and gate had been included in the camera installations. (Oops, was that a spoiler? 😉) We'll see soon what the next chapter reveals... BTW, whoever it is, should be punished for upsetting our sweet, devoted Midnight! -
Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
I'm loving where you went with this @drsawzall. Masshole - that's hilarious. I'm now looking forward to the responses you receive with great anticipation! Have to love, love, love Midnight. It's amazing how animals can sense a threat. -
Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Yeah, @Wiyot, he sure appears to have a lot of bluster with zero courage. -
Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
He doesn't, does he @Charles26? What a cluster of cockroaches that town has. Shelby, MT needs a giant shoe! -
Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 23 ~ Midnight’s Warning ~
Thank you @dboggs9700, I've a growing affection for those two. Rhett, with his wanting, yearning, steps unsure. Frank, strong, measured, handling the skittish colt of the younger man with care. His patience will no doubt be rewarded. I imagine young Rhett's frustration growing, and when they finally do come together, Frank just might find his hands full in the most delightful way. Ah, the north gate visitor, his bellow punctuated by stone on metal. All that rage and the only thing he was brave enough to do was throw a rock. Under all that rage, I sense fear and envy. Who is he indeed? -
Continued... With a sly grin, Frank thought, Skittish little colt, this one, just the way I like them. If he is interested, he’ll be mighty fun to break in. I’ll give him an out and see how he responds. Frank offered, “If you’re busy, we can do it another time.” ---------- “NO, Sir! I mean, today will be great, Sir.” Ugh, way to sound overly eager, dork! The hottest guy on the ranch, and I have to come off sounding like an idiot. Frank’s smile widened. There it is, just the r
- 29 comments
-
- 23
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 28 ~ Hell’a Pretty Poison ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 28 ~ Hell’a Pretty Poison ~
Switching things up again with the publication of this chapter. For those interested, here are a few poisoning cases and the outcomes. According to a report by CRBC News, a rise in tetrahydrozoline poisoning cases has been seen in recent years. Five of these include: 1. Joshua Hunsicker, a former paramedic in NC, faced murder and other charges following the poisoning death of his wife, and he allegedly also poisoned one of their female children. Toxicology tests revealed a lethal level of tetrahydrozoline in the wife’s blood. 2. Steven Clayton of South Carolina was found deceased from tetrahydrozoline at the bottom of a staircase in 2018. Several days later, his wife, Lana, admitted to spiking his beverages with eye drops. His murder then led prosecutors to investigate an earlier crossbow incident in which the man was injured. 3. In 2023, caregiver Jessy Kurczewski of Wisconsin was convicted of murdering Lynn Hernan. Kurczewski was sentenced to life for first-degree intentional homicide and theft, plus additional years for financial crimes against the victim. 4. Following the death of Angela Craig of Colorado, her husband, James, was convicted and sentenced to life without parole after prosecutors uncovered surveillance, purchase receipts, and communication evidence showing motive and motivation. 5. After months of mystery illness, the mummified remains of police chief Richard ‘Rick’ Young of Illinois were discovered in a storage unit. His long-time girlfriend, Marcy Oglesby, was convicted of murder and other charges, resulting in a multi-decade sentence. Her roommate was convicted of concealing a homicidal death and received a conditional discharge. Laxative poisoning consequences: Penalties can result in criminal charges for poisoning, assault, negligent homicide, or manslaughter. Conviction sentences range from 3 months to 35 years in prison, plus fees and fines. -
Chapter 22 ~ Skittish Little Colt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 22 ~ Skittish Little Colt ~
Funny, in considering the devices, thought was given to the 'what ifs', i.e. a ball gag was being used, color blindness, tied to a chair, etc. Obviously, I watch too many true crime shows. High blood pressure? Eek, I shudder to think... The chosen phrase, "hard to swallow," is so on point in too many ways. Just the thought... *shiver* As for Rhett, he's a cutie, especially when attempting modesty with far too little on. That was a fun scene to write. And, given they're on a horse ranch, "skittish little colt" seemed particularly fitting. Your description was exactly as I was picturing him. Rhett and Frank are cute. I always find big, strong, tough men to be adorable when their pursuit becomes a little nervous. Now, if the two of them would finally stop dancing around and get on with owning their attraction. -
Chapter 22 ~ Skittish Little Colt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 22 ~ Skittish Little Colt ~
Oh my @VBlew, now you have me imagining the kinds of "good fun times" that can be had! -
Chapter 22 ~ Skittish Little Colt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 22 ~ Skittish Little Colt ~
I just changed shirts @Wiyot!🫢
