Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Vcs

Author
  • Posts

    963
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vcs

  1. Talk about a butt save! Couldn't agree more @Doha
  2. Hmmm, asking for a friend, huh? Well, my dear, please tell your friend that when purchasing batteries, particularly for toys, he/she/they want to go for quality. Here in the states we have stores called Dollar Trees, where everything they carry is ridiculously cheap. Unfortunately, the batteries, although supposedly name-brand, are short-lived. Perhaps Amazon or Walmart would be the best bet? I have a friend who buys regularly from both. Oh, and investing in a handy-dandy battery charger helps too, or so I'm told by a friend. Yes, that's right, a friend, @drsawzall. Now, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. 😉
  3. Thankfully, yes @VBlew, it could have been so much worse. Of course, that's not to say what he experienced wasn't tragic. If Karma has her say, perhaps the perp will experience a bit of unexpected retribution; we shall see. As for Mannly, he's likely still groggy from the medication he's been given. It's been a rough road for both. I dare say, between the most recent assault, probable impending threat(s) to come, and two traumatized young men Two Spirits has its hands full. As often happens, perhaps sharing their experiences will bring some degree of relief. As for testifying, that's yet another awful event they'd both have to endure.
  4. From all the comments, I take it I'm not the only one hearing Madonna singing 'Like a Virgin' in the background. Yes, I've heard of remote control, but not with a contraption that wraps around... Are these new, or have they existed for much longer than one might imagine @drsawzall? The younger generation sure is gifted with lots of toys! Oh wait, look who I'm asking, another oldie like me. 🤣 When teaching sex ed in the prison, those types of... Well, activity enhancements were not on the cirriculum. Instead, the focus was on safe sex. I shudder to think of the riot the mention of such options could cause. 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣
  5. Thank you kindly. It really is amazing sometines, @dboggs9700, the things one can learn on GA. 😂
  6. Have to say, I never imagined I'd ever laugh so hard in the middle of a fibro flare @sandeman, but you've managed to tickle my funny bone. Hmmm, a digital lock on a plug? That could be interesting. 🤣
  7. How does that phrase go, Inquiring minds...?
  8. And can you believe how expensive those things are? The one with the link I posted wasn't the most expensive either. The drying and heat of a dishwasher might be a bit rough on those not made of stainless steel. Ooohh, wait! The description says that thing can be used for both the backdoor and the front. I trust all the edges are nice and smooth. 😀
  9. Oh, thank goodness, I'm not the only one who's surprised that locking plugs actually exist! Writing this chapter, I knew where I wanted to see things go, but couldn't figure out how to protect Kidd from the pipe. Then, it hit me: Why not have him wear a plug that couldn't be removed? Next up was handy-dandy Google and a search for plugs, and what did yours truly happen to chance upon? Locking plugs! Of course, there are locking plugs. Once the laughter stopped (no, not at people who use them, but rather that I actually came across some in the research). And, presto, Kidd was saved from pipe rape. Pardon, I just couldn't let that happen to him. Our dear, sweet CC. So, @Summerabbacat, picked up on that little teaser, did you? Be patient, 'my pretties' (a nod to The Wizard of Oz); all things come to those who wait. It's a bit down the road, but rest assured, her story will be told, and it might just surprise you. For anyone curious: https://lockthecock.com/products/the-nagasaki-locking-butt-plug
  10. Ah, thanks. I always enjoy a little trivia.
  11. Continued... Jake looked up and called out, “Shir, CC, thank the Great Spirits you two are here and are both okay. Could y’all go to the house and see about Mannly? I told him not to come outside, and he’s likely worried sick.” ---------- After what felt like an interminable amount of time, Kidd had been loaded into the ambulance and taken to Dr. Mac’s clinic, with Doc and Bass following. The firefighters had checked the barn, surrounding buildings, and areas, then the remaining s
  12. Understood. I've tried writing today but the flare is winning this round. Sending gentle hugs 🤗
  13. If we're talking types of surgeries @drsawzall, sounds like @Summerabbacat has the perfect suggestion, especially sans anaesthesia.
  14. Odd, isn't it, how time can sometimes pass at a snails' pace @Summerabbacat, then go by so quickly when we want something to last. Take today, for instance; Fibro flare days are a different kind of hell that seem to drag on relentlessly. If there were pain meds that worked, I'd be happily out cold.
  15. One can only hope @Doha. Personally, I believe the cell 6 feet under is fitting, after experiencing a bit of unpleasantness that is.
  16. Shitfaced certainly felt well deserved @drsawzall. It's amusing to hear some of the intellectually challenged responses on source citing. Is our educational system that bad, or is their Kool-Aid that strong?
  17. Matthew MacLarroy Age : 24 Appearance : solid, muscular Height : 5’9” Eyes : brown Irish Hair : black, military cut Son of Dr. MacLarroy, Marine, Reed’s fiancé, becomes half of Two Spirits Horse Ranch's security team; muscular, solid Marine build; strong character, toughened by military experience; served overseas; courageous, determined, dedicated to honor and duty; reserved around strangers; devoted to family and friends. Reed Age : 23 Appearance : slender, muscular Height : 5’7” Eyes : light grey Caucasian Hair : dark brown, curly Volunteer firefighter Matthew's fiancé, cordial personality with an easy smile, tends to be rather shy and friendly, nothing like his family of origin, Shayna’s stepbrother (though not advertised as half-sibling), Dixie Mae’s son, father unknown
  18. I can understand the sentiment but also feel it's better to laugh at the enemy. especially once conquered. There have been a few people come through my life that I've not had positive feelings about, and I have found that when those types of individuals are at their worst, that's the best time to pull out a laugh. To witness an antagonist go from arrogant reassurance to stunned frustration at not getting the reaction they want truly is hilarious @Summerabbacat.
  19. Could very well be @Summerabbacat, that would make for an interesting survey.
  20. It's hard to imagine surviving this life to 100. Heck, I'm surprised to have made it this long.
  21. The things we learn while reading and posting on GA! I wasn't aware @Summerabbacat, but am not surprised to learn those were her legs. Indeed, an attractive woman.
  22. Ah yes, great minds @Summerabbacat and "rectal retribution"? Definitely a line worth saving and is screaming for one of the characters to use. The image "Blowie Buford" brought to mind - eeeeewww! Have to say though, it does seem fitting. The scene where Bass first sees the fire at the playroom entrance was one that just erupted in the mind. It hurt to have to restrain Bass but seemed like what would happen in real life. Frank seems rather quiet but determined and steadfast as well. Having two young men on the ranch who've suffered serious attacks will prove to be interesting as we see them moving forward. Both diminutive and sweet, there'll have to be a strength there that isn't immediately apparent. Dixon Dallas is a cutie. There are a number of his songs I enjoy, and yes, under the Dixon Dallas name, his music is "explicitly gay," while what he releases under Jake Hill is the opposite. There seems to be speculation on which way he swings, but I personally don't think it matters; his music is good. He has another song I've been thinking of using. While there are a number of gay-focused songs, it's can be challenging to find the right one.
  23. It wouldn't be surprising @Summerabbacat if the whole ignorant lot were holding a rally to support him. Of course, despite being convinced of their righteousness, those bigots aren't brave enough to come out from behind their hoods. She was popular then. As for JR, he made for a good caricature.
  24. That would make sense @sandeman. For all their bravado, none of them are man enough to approach head-on but rather have to scurry around like the rats they are and carry out a blitz attack. Poor River, one would think when he realizes that the propane tank played a part, he'll have some struggles to deal with. Thank you kindly for the compliment. I'm loving all the comments. To answer your question @Summerabbacat, Google is a great tool. Typing in Hillbilly names and presto! There were some that were rather tame, but Bufod, Jedediah, and Cletus sounded like the fit. LOL Right on the nose there @dboggs9700, the religious zealots always wrap themselves in the "good book" they've cherry-picked from. No doubt whoever they are had a big ol' bar-b-que planned to celebrate after. Seems just the scum got roasted.
  25. Hhmmm, good question @VBlew. It is just a room or small structure off the bunkhouse, so either he got lucky, in his mind anyway, or he'd been lying in wait and spotted the two. Fire is terrifying, but I can't say I'd feel sorry for him. Seems he might have gotten away if it weren't for Coop being so observant. Really amazing how he's caught and yet, still threatening, “Bastards, I’m going to kill you both!”
×
×
  • Create New...