Jump to content

dboggs9700

Members
  • Posts

    992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dboggs9700

  1. dboggs9700

    Chapter 28

    Excellent and hot chapter! Do Timothy and Gregory perhaps get together?
  2. dboggs9700

    Chapter 38

    Did I miss something? When did Martin and Jake leave and where did they go?
  3. dboggs9700

    Chapter 19

    I am probably totally off base, but I feel Eric will be the one to help bring closure to the Troy and Miles situation.
  4. dboggs9700

    Chapter 27

    Brantorsky is going to be an extremely delicate situation to handle so that no one gets hurt. I feel that Brant and Sky can handle it and keep their marriage intact. Hector and Juanita are a question mark. We need a lot more information on those two.
  5. Good chapter @Vcs. Seems it getting to the point where some therapy is needed by Mannly and Kidd. Possibly the Longfeathers?
  6. Excellent summary of Dallas @Summerabbacat. I was in college then and it was must watch television, at least until the 'dream sequence'. It would be playing at parties because it was on Friday nights.
  7. dboggs9700

    The Last Road

    Damn. This time before they go home is really dragging. Unfortunately, it's moving even slower for our guys there. Randy and Kent really need to have a talk.
  8. dboggs9700

    Chapter 26

    I had trouble deciding between 'wow' and 'love'. I chose 'wow' because the points that Juanita brought up had not occurred to me. I think things will work out because all four involved care so deeply for one another. Maybe a FWB situation after the film is complete?
  9. I just caught up on the story and am really enjoying it. Interesting premise and the characters are great. I like that your writing style is fresh and unpretentious.
  10. dboggs9700

    The House Rules

    Read both chapters today and the story definitely has my interest. Already anxious for the next chapter.
  11. dboggs9700

    Noon, part 4

    Great story, I just binge read it today. As Leo C said in the last chapter, your writing style is great, very clean and precise. I gave the chapter an angry emoji. Peter warned that bitch that things would go to hell between Luna and himself if he slept with Tyler. I agree with Danners that Luna will do everything she can to ruin Tyler and outing him will just be the beginning. I hope that Peter and Tyler start over from square one dating and getting to know one another. Yes, they've slept together but now with the bitch out of the picture they have a chance of something more. I just don't want to see Tyler or Peter hurting each other.
  12. dboggs9700

    Chapter 25

    Great chapter! Gregory's dialogue, through Sky, really adds to the eroticism of the scenes. Wonder what Hector thinks about during sex with Juanita?
  13. dboggs9700

    Chapter 37

    Just want to put a thought out there......Would hurting Levi seriously be redemption in the eyes of the Thompson family for Casey? Worse yet, would a Thompson get revenge for Casey by hurting Levi or even Jamie?
  14. Great chapter! Almost a HEA except for poor old Skarg. Luckily, we still have the epilogue so we can hold out hope for Skarg. I will really miss all of these characters.
  15. Very nice start to what looks to be an interesting story. Having the familiar faces of Kent and Ken are just an added plus.
  16. dboggs9700

    Chapter 24

    You totally outdid yourself on this chapter. Your description of Hector was just perfect. Clearly, no AI was involved in your writing. LOL
  17. Hopefully Natasha goes to jail, and Noah gets to live with Martin.
  18. Excellent chapter. I love you but cliffhangers suck. I hope that Jake or one of the ranch hands is the one with Mannly. Jake needs to chill.
  19. dboggs9700

    Three Weeks

    Three weeks and then what happens for Randy and Kent? No way of knowing if they will continue to be stationed together or not after home time. This is sure to be a challenge for them. Hoping nothing happens to the guys these last three weeks in Afghanistan.
  20. Damn, not sure what to think. You have set up a story that I want to know a lot more about. Way too early to even speculate.
  21. dboggs9700

    Chapter 18

    I hope we get Robbie's thoughts at some point since she knows Miles best.
  22. dboggs9700

    Chapter 23

    Fun chapter with Rachel nearly stealing it. Looking forward to Hector's and Sky's scene.
  23. Paul seems like a much better alternative to Rico.
  24. So sorry to hear about your cat.
  25. dboggs9700

    Pompeii

    Too bad most open relationships do not contain the love Brick and Alex have for one another. Thank you as always Joe for a wonderful story!
×
×
  • Create New...