Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    Hi, Puppilull. I think Wes will be the perfect match for Dorian. They do make a cute couple.
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    Wow, droughtquake. It took 18 chapters to finally connect to Dorian?
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    It's difficult, Timothy, to come up with the right word to describe emotion. There is not a lot of proper words to use to show excitement. I guess I should just say, 'he said excitedly.'
  4. The campus was abuzz the following morning about the raid. As Seth, Sydney, Jade, Amanda and I ate in the dining area of a nearby dorm, we could hear others discussing what had occurred. I think most were concerned because they also had contraband items in their room. I overheard one guy asking his friend if he could keep his stash in his apartment. “I still can’t believe it,” remarked Sydney. Jade commented, “If you ask me, they let them get away too long with shit. Avery should have stepped
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    Let's hope, Puppilull, that Wes is just the cure for Dorian.
  6. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    Um, head of the university. Probably a couple of PH.ds considering he's overseeing a major school that a senator sends his kid to. I would consider him clever, droughtquake. Maybe he doesn't have a lot of common sense.
  7. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    Thanks a lot, skinnydragon. I'm glad you're enjoying the story so much. Ron
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    Thanks, Graeme. You're right. Dorian is just the medicine Wes needs.
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    Haha, Timothy. I guess Wes has pushed being insecure to the limits.
  10. Good chapter, skinnydragon. I agree with Hunter that it would have been fun to see what he bought the others. I do the same with a few friends. I buy them the most outrageous gift I can find. I could have gotten some ideas. LOL. One thing bothers me as I read about David's sexual escapades and first experiences with Donny- it should be Twoey. If he and Twoey do somehow profess their love to each other at the end of the story, he will have regrets.
  11. Cameron was waiting for me in the hospital lobby when I entered. “Hey,” I said as I sat down beside him. “Where are the others?” He informed me, “They are running late. They told us to wait.” We started to talk about me filing charges against Travis and Raleigh. After talking to Leo, I was wondering if I was doing the right thing. Eventually, they would leave school, and I wouldn’t have to worry about them ever again. “But you have to,” insisted Cameron after I had told him of my apprehension.
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    You just aren't ever going to give Jade a break, are you Timothy. haha.
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    Haha, droughtquake. Dorian, the Drama Queen. Hopefully, he'll grow to be more mature- not that there is anything wrong with being a drama queen.
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    Be thankful, Puppilull, that you don't have to endure our presidential campaigns. I'm being kind to what actually goes on. Tonight, Chelsea Clinton will speak on behalf of her mother. Last week, it was all the adult Trump children speaking for their father. Dorian, at least, is lucky he doesn't have to do that.
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    Thanks, Graeme. As the story came together, Leo unwittingly became one of my favorite characters in the story for the very reasons you mentioned.
  16. Let me add my congratulations, too, Puppilul.
  17. When I arrived for my shift Wednesday night, two news trucks were parked in front. One said CNN on the side, and the other was a local news channel. Two reporters rushed towards me when they recognized me. “I’m a reporter from CNN,” announced a tall woman wearing a blue dress. From behind her, a cameraman had a camera pointed directly into my face. “Dorian,” shouted a man to her side. I was becoming embarrassed because a crowd was beginning to form. “Why are you working at Panera Bread?” “Exc
  18. Thanks, Graeme, for such a wonderful story. I started on it and couldn't stop. I know it was written several years ago, and I'm late to the party, but I still enjoyed having the opportunity to read it. As others have mentioned, the characters were very engaging. Like Trebs said, I felt a little sorry for Rhys because for some odd reason, he became my favorite character. However, you were right in not matching him up at that time. Now, I'll just assume he's married with children, and running around the yard playing with them like a child himself. Ron
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    I guess, Timothy, that you still feel that Dorian is being pushed into doing things he would rather not.
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    I guess, Puppilull, that we don't have control over things that happen in our lives. However, we do have control over how we deal with them, as Dorian is slowly learning.
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    What, droughtquake??? You don't think that TMZ is a reliable source of information? How else would be know what was going on in Kim Kardashian's life?
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    It seems, Graeme, that Dorian is becoming more confident each day.
  23. “Excuse me,” apologized a young woman as she rose from one of the love seats in the dorm lobby and approached me. “Are you Dorian Gale?” I replied skeptically, “Yes, I am. Who are you?” She extended her hand to me. “I’m Darlene Foster.” Her blue eyes lit up as she smiled warmly at me. “I’m a reporter with the campus newspaper. I’ve been assigned to do an article on you.” She continued to smile as she quickly added, “That is if you’re willing to speak to me.” If I weren’t gay, I would probably
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    Welcome RayC. Thanks for the review. I'm glad you're enjoying it.
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    You're right, Puppilull, about the plaintiffs of sexual abuse. Just look at the women who tried to expose Bill Cosby.
×
×
  • Create New...