centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,857 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
I don't even know where to start... Elizabeth obviously know more about Lord Preston than she is willing to say at the moment; and the rape is just a total shock, do we believe it? Stef is working on my last nerve; but there has to be something more to his behavior than meets the eye. Maybe we will find out soon. I doubt any court, especially in Texas would honor the request for a gay non relative to be given custody of a minor male. Unless Buzz really had the wife tied up and hogtied; she can and will win this fight... Could the next chapter be a flashback to an episode of Dallas??? Great job, Mark; hope you have a great holiday season...
-
I loved the interaction between JP and Will; it was just perfect. Will really seems to have everything planned out which honestly isn't a big surprise. And a dinner at Escorial that was relatively drama free; even with the announcements. I have a feeling that Stef being appointed trustee of Buzz's estate is going to turn out to be a bigger issue in the upcoming fight than anyone realizes at the moment... I can't wait for Will, JP, Stef, and the others to get to Texas...
-
Aging is hard on all; some handle it better than others but rarely does anyone remain unfazed by it... No matter what age you are; you can feel out of place or as if you are out of step with those around you...
-
I can't wait for Will and JP to get to Texas; I have a feeling that they are both going to be in for a surprise or two... I truly feel that I am having this truly lovely visit from old and dear friends that I have been missing terribly; but they have come back into my life and made even the grey skies seem blue...
-
What a truly delicious bon mot...
-
Really loved this whole crazy adventure; that you shared with us... An update at some point down the line might be interesting as well....
-
WOW!!!! And I thought my family reunions were tense...
-
What a perfect way to pull together the ending of the first book in what I am hoping turns into a full saga... Enjoy what you have accomplished here; because it truly is wonderful, but then get back to work. I demand an equally brilliant second act... LOL... Thanks for the wonderful story...
-
This was a truly sweet chapter. I really enjoyed everything about it. It was great to see how much family Ethan has now. What a difference a year makes. Loved how Ethan and the other adults handled Ethan's change into his hybrid form. I am sure it was scary for some of the kids but they handled it really well. From one of the comments in the story it makes it sound like the hybrid form is tied to finding your mate; I thought it was more tied to how strong of an Alpha you are??? Can't wait to see where you go from here....
-
Well, glad to know that there will be an epilogue. I would like a few questions answered but for the most part this tied much of the story up... I really enjoyed the story and how you paced and wrote it. Will be looking for your next one; hope you are enjoying writing this as much as we enjoy reading it...
-
Truly an exceptional and beautiful chapter; Bravo....
-
Damn, more like a meeting of the United Nations of Were Animals than a wedding but it was just perfect. I really loved the musical selections and how Ethan got the trees to select the flowers. Great Job...
-
Interesting chapter, I can't wait to see where some of the violence in this one leads to...
-
Was out of town and totally out of pocket to catch up with this on Monday. Just got to read it and really feel the Alpha meeting was wound up really well. I was glad that our Alpha was not picked to be President, and I think that Richard will be really good. Thought it was great that the Karissa was the one to give the oath of office; I found her very interesting. I would think in the culture of the wolves it would be very hard for a female to be the Alpha of a pack. Females can of course be an Alpha but to actually lead the pack would take an amazingly strong and powerful female. Really like that Ethan went back to Dorian and told him about his blood; I wonder if we will find out about who was giving him the poison. And the advice he gave was perfect about how Aiden and Ethan should handle dealing with feral wolves out of their home pack... Glad everyone made it home okay; but can't wait to see what happens next...
-
Looks like everyone on a voyage or heading out on one has reason to be concerned and a little pensive. This gathering has the possibility of being more bloody than the Red Wedding... LOL...
-
Luca's ruminations were interesting and revealed quite a bit about him. I am starting to wonder if it won't be someone besides Luca that opens that secret drawer... Have to wonder how the meeting of the thirteen will play out with Prince Adrian there for another reason; how will this effect Luca and Eamon. Well, the general must have been upset that she was not invited to the wedding; maybe she wanted to give the groom away...
-
Loved this new chapter; glad to see how it all played out. Really liked that Aiden and Ethan got to get out with new and old friends and experience not only the cave but the outdoors in that area. Thought it was great how Ethan dealt with both the issue of death and then finally life... So glad that they were able to rescue the kid, and glad that Ethan was able to help. I am still hoping that John is not elected President. Although having his father on the council would be great... Keep up the amazing work...
-
Listening to other talk about Alex makes me feel that it is a whole different person; it is hard to see someone through their own eyes and then see how others view him. I have to wonder how they and others will take the new Alex...
-
Really enjoyed finding out how everyone ends up; although a sequel would not offend me at all... LOL... I really did enjoy your story and can't wait to see what you do next...
-
Loved this chapter; this story just flows perfectly, even with a few delays... JJ has become one of my favorite people in this story. I do love how he is torturing himself about being Buzz's last lay and it was a bad one; it will be fabulous when he finds out the truth and decides to torture Will instead... I think JJ is much smarter than most give him credit for; he truly does understand how to read people and has a level of competence on a wide array of areas. I do think he is slightly self-absorbed and that means he does miss a few things but he is still very young... I do think he wants to get back at Ella but not sure that is the best way to do so. Plus, I really do want him and Carullo to hook up, notice I said hook up, not sure they would ever be a happily ever after couple but it could be very interesting... Glad that Brad and Marc have been able to bury the hatchet. I think this was something that did bother Brad and he does not need any distractions right now. I could actually see Marc and Sean being a good couple, with an occasional third thrown in... LOL... The interaction between Jake and Brad was so perfect. Thanks to Will, they both seem to understand each other better than you would expect. Hope they prove to be as tight as I think they will need to be. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the fabulousness of it all...
-
Well, Jezebel will have to be dealt with at some point but I have a feeling that Talia maybe the one to deal with her... Jezebel's hate blinds her in some ways. I have to think that she will find herself making a mistake at a crucial moment... Have to wonder how a meeting between Luca and the Prince will go.
-
So glad that Luca is safe, not sure how I feel about him and Eamon; especially since the Prince you introduced in the first chapter seems to have his eye on Luca. Glad that Eamon did shame the girl, and can't wait to see how Luca handles the upcoming visit... Alexander and Carl getting married would not fully solve anything; although it might give a blue-print on exactly who is going to side with whom... Can't wait to see what all you have in store for us during book two of this saga... Keep up the good work...
-
Truly enjoyed this chapter; there was just so much going on and you wrote it all beautifully... I really enjoy your style of writing and the way you pace out not just your chapters but the full story as well. Was surprised at how well the council took the information about Ethan and Aiden. I expected a lot more fireworks, so to speak, concerning the revelation of Ethan's nature and the fact that he passed some of his ability onto Aiden after their mating was completed. Surprised at how negative some of the reaction was to Ethan's ability to cure the feral wolves. You would think that more people would be happy to have members of their family or pack back. So typical for members of a Southern pack to have an issue with including anyone but the wolves. Not sure how I would feel about John being elected to the Presidency; I do think that Aiden and Ethan both need a little more seasoning before they are ready to take up the Alpha position. Found it interesting that the older Alpha talked about how when an Elemental appeared; trouble was usually coming for the wolves or others. Can't wait to see what you do next... Keep up the great work.
-
Another really nice chapter; the emotions that you are able to evoke are so real. I have truly enjoyed this story and can't wait for the epilogue as well as your next story...
-
Well, Talia understands what it takes to rule in her homeland; but do have to wonder if this land is that much different? Can't wait for this dinner conversation; it is going to be very interesting...
