Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,857
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Chapter 13

    Glad to see that the "Collective" was able to help Joseph. I am sure that Nick was right and Joseph's father either found out he was gay or just thought he was. Way to many teens have to face that or hide who they are. Glad that they were able to find someone and somewhere safe for him to stay. Really, he has Sam, and the guy with the description you gave turns him on??? Something is wrong there... LOL...
  2. centexhairysub

    Chapter 35

    Another chapter full of wonder... Loved the conversation between Ethan and Aiden in bed. I just knew someone had warned Jean-Pierre, but even I did not think it was the Lycan Council Security Director. I have a feeling that is going to cause issues down the line. I sort of hope they spare the Gaelan. I feel sorry for him and I guess some of the others. I have to wonder if Jean-Pierre won't surface and let Aiden know how high up this goes and what the rogue groups connection to the Lycan Council really is... It would be fitting for Jackie to be the one to take Michael's life as she gave him life to start with... sorry for the disjointed review, I am on my phone and it is hard to get this done on it...
  3. centexhairysub

    Chapter 26

    :great: Had been out of town and got in this afternoon to find this delightful surprise; and it was just what I needed. I picked right up and can't wait for anything else you have for us... The conversation with Stef and Brad was interesting on several levels. I think that Brad understands Elizabeth better than Wade or anyone else seems to at this point. Stef was right about Will and Brad, as usual. Loved the whole deal with JJ, it was so him and will really reinforce his attitude. I think he might be really good on the foundation actually; charity and fashion have so much more in common than most people realize. JJ will be able to read the motives behind others and it will give him another connection with Claire, which I think is good for them both.... Thanks for the update; hope all is going well...
  4. centexhairysub

    Chapter 34

    Truly loved this chapter, I am so enjoying this story and can't wait to see what happens next. The plotting and pacing have been truly excellent. Glad to see how well Ethan and Aiden have handled coming back together. I am sure there will be some residual issues but they have so much support. I do wonder how well Aiden will handle his growing abilities, if he keeps them. I hope that Jean-Pierre comes back into the story in some manner. I really did enjoy his and Aiden's conversations. I to wonder if he was aware something was coming and that is why he left... So many people saw Ethan's abilities and Aiden's to a lesser extent; you have to wonder what the ramifications of this will be??? No one likes an uneven playing field and this pack just got way to powerful overnight... There will be backlash of some type.... What to do with Michael...
  5. centexhairysub

    Chapter 12

    I do understand the desire to help others, especially a child or young person but you can't help them all; and sometimes even your best intentions can actually be the worse thing you can do. There are always unseen consequences for every action, not all of them are bad but often you don't see the results for a long time.
  6. centexhairysub

    Chapter 11

    Oh, don't we just love the ignorance of others... The writing and timing in this chapter were both first rate. A little surprised that Jorge adjusted quite so quickly to the new surroundings but maybe he had not really been at the condo long enough to get too attached. I think someone is going to get a tongue lashing and not in a good way later... LOL...
  7. centexhairysub

    Chapter 33

    Another wonderful chapter, Ethan and Aiden were truly grand. I have to wonder if Aiden is drawing on Ethan's power or has his proximity to Ethan tapped into something of his own??? I sort of miss the conversation that appears to have taken place between Jean-Pierre and Aiden after the idiots in the hallway were incinerated the first time. I wonder what Jean-Pierre is going to say when he gets back...
  8. centexhairysub

    Chapter 10

    Really enjoyed this chapter, did not see Nick being the one coming to the rescue at all. I, like Nick, did see a problem arising from this operation. You should never leave loose ends, they always come back to tangle you up again. Honestly surprised that Nick handled this as well as he did; although he may have a breakdown about it in a few days.
  9. centexhairysub

    Chapter 9

    Glad they started working on Jorge dealing with his mother's death. Even at that young age, a child will understand that someone is gone and they do feel loss. Often a professional can really do some good helping a child come to grips with it; plus it might help how Jorge deals with either of the two dads being gone for an extended time. I have to admit, I am more interested in the family dynamic than I am the human trafficking but that is still being done really well, I do think the maxim will fit... Nothing that brings in that much money is ever going to be easy to stop...
  10. centexhairysub

    Chapter 32

    WOW, just a great chapter all the way around. I was so glad that they were able to reach Ethan and get him focused on something besides his loss. I hope they do realize that he is actually in contact with Aiden and that might be as much help to them as what Gaelan provided, maybe more; since you would hope that the Jean-Pierre would be smart enough to alter some of his security since he knows some of his people were captured. Glad that Ethan was able to help the feral wolves that they had captured. I had wondered about his ability to do more than one at a time; he seems to be growing in power, and that can be a good or bad thing depending on what side you are on with him... I really cannot believe that Jean-Pierre would have been so stupid to allow his people to go after the captives the way they did. I am going to bet that like the attack itself, Jean-Pierre is gone, and some idiots decided to act. Aiden seems to have acted as a channel for Ethan, that would be very unusual even given their individual powers and relationship but WOW, what a surprise. I would think that with Aiden's protective feelings about his pack; the rage he felt probably transmitted itself to Ethan and the fireball was the result. I wonder why the men were so surprised by his form, did they not realize he was an Alpha wolf, it isn't that unusual for an Alpha to hold more than one form. I would assume that there are cameras in the cells, wonder if the fireball destroyed it? If not, how much did it pick up? Jean-Pierre is going to face some difficult decisions when he gets back... Seems like the s*&t is about to hit the fan, can't wait to see what you do with the story next...
  11. centexhairysub

    Chapter 8

    Because of his background, Jorge is going to have more than his share of trust and security issues. His age is delicate anyway and with his past; it is just going to make it that much more difficult. Sam would have been better off explaining to him in advance that he might be gone when he got up; it would not necessarily have worked but then at least Jorge would have been aware on some level. I have to wonder if Sam and Sandy haven't bit off more than they realize with this kind of operation. Human trafficking is a multi-billion dollar industry and people have killed whole families and destroyed whole communities for less...
  12. centexhairysub

    Chapter 31

    I do enjoy the conversations between Aiden and Jean-Pierre. They are interesting on so many levels and there are so many nuanced and subtle power plays and shifts in each one. Aiden is handling himself just the way he should, much more than the other deputy. Hate to see Ethan going through what he is going through, but he has so many around him that care for him deeply. Glad to see that Casey was able to reach him on some level. He has to keep his strength up to get through this and help recover Aiden. The conversation between the two lions was very telling and I think it will probably be productive in the end. Keep up the great work, can't wait for next Monday...
  13. Children at that age are very resilient but this all went almost to smoothly. The house seems like a better idea and they definitely did not need two condos. Have to wonder what will happen when Sam has to be gone a little more than usual. I have a feeling that Jorge won't take to that very easily...
  14. centexhairysub

    Chapter 30

    A great chapter, this was so well written. I could really feel the anger and sorrow both throughout the chapter. The rogue leader is definitely smarter than those following him but they have awakened a sleeping giant; not only this pack and the other two but also Ethan, who may be more dangerous then the rest of them put together... Aiden has handled himself well, even seeing Michael did not really throw him off his balance. I hope that he can hold it together, he has to know that help will be coming... Interesting that the Lycan council may have people that knew about the attack; they may be in as much trouble as the rogue group is... Okay, once a week just isn't enough with this one... I want daily postings until this is resolved...
  15. centexhairysub

    Chapter 29

    Great chapter and so well written; the battle scene was so well done. Could feel the action and the heart pounding from those involved. Glad to see that Ethan is okay but damn, you really surprised me, I never thought about Aiden being the one taken. Ethan may turn out to be a one person wrecking crew when he finds out... If Aiden end up all the way to their headquarters is he going to be surprised at least who one of the people already there.... It was a nice start to the chapter as well. The calm before the storm so to speak. Nice to see how normal all of their lives could be but then all of that changed in a moment... Can't wait for the next chapter....
  16. Well, I do wonder if Nick and Sam have been together long enough to really know they want a child together. A child changes everything and not always in positive ways... Can't wait to see what you do next, but do enjoy your vacation....
  17. centexhairysub

    Chapter 5

    I know something like what happened in Montreal can make you reassess your life but WOW... For both of them to make such a drastic change as a reaction to what happened is a little scary. I don't think it is ever a good idea for fear to drive your decision and it seems that was a major part of why they both made the changes they made. I know that being financially secure made it easier for each of them to make the change. I have to wonder if the lure of danger will pull either or both of them back... I doubt that the bank will ever get Nick back; while he seemed really good at that work it was never his passion... Sam on the other hand really did care deeply about his work. An interesting direction for them both, can't wait to see what happens next...
  18. centexhairysub

    Chapter 4

    Horrible that Nick had to go through that before they could put a stop to it all; it played into his issues with Tony and his past so that would have made it just that much worse... Don't trust Mr. Smith and bet that he tries to pull Nick in for more assignments...
  19. centexhairysub

    Chapter 3

    Glad that Nick is getting Sam out and enjoying life and part of the gay culture that he has not been previously comfortable with; plus always nice to make friends with other couples. Not sure how good of an idea it is to mix business and a relationship but...
  20. centexhairysub

    Chapter 2

    Glad to see that Nick is getting some counseling, he needs it after his abusive ex and what he went through with this mother. Good to see that Sam is trying to integrate Nick into his work life relationships as well...
  21. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    Great start to what seems like a truly interesting story; can't wait to see what direction you take the story in.
  22. centexhairysub

    Chapter 28

    Another great chapter, your descriptive verse just flows. I was glad to see that the council was brought into the circle of those that know about Ethan and what he can do. Sure did not take Helen very long to figure everything out. Lucky thing that the Darius was with the Alpha on the inspection tour; and double lucky that Ethan was able to pick him out so easily on the return. I guess I was hoping that the second solaris would come to his senses and switch sides before anything happened. So hot thinking about Casey, Darius, and Cody; a wolf, lion, and coyote is an interesting threesome... Glad to see that they all enjoyed their time together... I really like how the other shifters are accepted by the wolves here in this pack. I am surprised that with the information that Paul provided that the rogue leader did not decide on a full on attack; either his instincts are better than average or he is smarter than he came across as... I have a feeling that the second plan is more of a smash and grab and that Ethan will be one of those grabbed which will cause a major retaliation...
  23. centexhairysub

    Chapter 27

    I wonder if Ethan's display of power at his first change is what caused that many feral wolves to feel the pull of the pack's land. Interesting that they all went compliant when they first encountered the hunter, it only took one hunter for each feral to stop. Glad to see that the Alpha ordered that Ethan rest up at least a day; but really shocked that with such a short time of rest that he was able to handle starting the cure on all nine of the new feral wolves. Sort of brave for the hunter to ask to watch what Ethan was doing to help the feral wolves after what happened at the meeting. Just who the hell was this Charles Reese and why would he be stupid enough to so publically challenge the Alpha on this matter? Was really glad that Ethan, Aiden, Casey, and Trevor had a chance to spend some real quality time together before Trevor heads back to school. I think it is really important that they stay truly linked as much as possible. It says a lot about how much Aiden and Ethan trust Casey and Trevor that Aiden doesn't get worked up when Trevor and Casey show physical attention or affection toward Ethan. I am guessing that the tracker that the new Solaris is carrying is not active or it would have been picked up when he crossed over into the pack territory. Is he going to be in for a surprise if he tries to activate it and the signal gets picked up that deep in the territory to start. Plus, the fact that there is at least two and maybe really as many as four pack members that will be able to sense him is going to cause an issue when he runs into one of them. With Ethan's ability to sense the solaris; I am really starting to feel that he may be an Egyptian Magi. This would be very comparable to a Celtic Druid with only a few additional gifts. Great job with all of this and can't wait for the next chapter; maybe this should become a twice a week submission, LOL...
  24. Mark sent this out to his yahoo group this morning... Just wanted to post it here as well, he may do so as well but... Thanks for your feedback everyone. I'm in relatively good spirits, but I've just had some work issues that have absorbed my writing time and motivation. New responsibilities, new semester, new challenges, so all good, but that has sort of left me a burnt out shell in the evening. My mind migrates towards brainless video games or apps, as if it craves something easy and routine to do. I'm sorry to leave you hanging, but I will write when I can, and I actually do have a few chapters in progress. There is hope. :-) Mark Arbour
  25. centexhairysub

    Chapter 26

    A truly great chapter and what vivid description of the change and the actions of the elements before the change. Loved that Ethan ended up as a white wolf, another sign of power, and the marking seem to tie all the elements in, not just the water. Thought the fact that Ethan wanted and Aiden and the Alpha approved of the other shifters being there was very important. It can only make the group stronger to have the support of everyone available. The fact that Darius was willing to allow the others to see him truly made this more than memorable. I have a feeling that the next few chapter may not have the happy ending that this one did... Great job and can't wait for the next one...
×
×
  • Create New...