centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,870 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Local Attention Broadens
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Local Attention Broadens
No good deed goes unpunished. Even doing the right thing can lead to more issues than you can ever imagine. What a serendipitous meeting between two truly unique individuals. -
January Signature Author Feature: Shared Blankets by Comicality
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
A delightful tale, ah youth... -
Even though this seems to be rushing to a close, let's hope there are return visits or vignettes left to see. Therese has actually grown quite a bit during the story, not sure all of it is truly sincere, but there is growth. Ralph and Nolan are making headway. I actually think Nolan having a space within the house that is his, will be a boon for both of them. The girls are a delight and would love to see how they handle Christmas et al, as well as the trip to Malta. The less said about Ralph's parents the better, some people just cannot be helped. Going to miss this one a great deal.
-
Holy Crap, did hell just freeze over? Shocked that Jeremy would actually get down on his knees in public for anything. I can only hope that he meant everything that he said. He still has a way to go, but this was a huge gesture on his part. He is so phobic about anything in public that would affect his image. I think what Travis has said really impacted Jeremy, I truly do not think he realized how much he hurt Will and Brad both. My issue with all of this has been that I don't think either of them realized how much the news that he had no blood connection to them, shook him. I know that his biological parent is Crampton, but then JP isn't by blood a Crampton and therefor none of the rest are either. I mean they have the name but nothing else. I don't think anyone has really seen Jeremy's side to this fully in this story. Here he was floating in his own little bubble only to have it burst in one of the worst ways possible. His father, Brad, isn't his father, and his father, Jim, is a total ass that he has really never had any connection toward. What Jeremy said was wrong on so many levels but what he was going through at that moment simply precluded him from thinking of anything or anyone else. Will handled this better than I thought. Not sure I would have expected him to bump into Jeremy in the middle of Harvard Yard and be able to deal with it this logically. Yes, it rattled him, he probably will truly need Sarah's notes, but his actions while talking to Jeremy and afterward spoke volumes. Still not sure that sleeping with Thor is a smart move, I would be afraid that he could go Fatal Attraction at the drop of a hat. Glad that Travis is coming to Will this weekend, it may help him regain some of his equilibrium. WOW, @Mark Arbour, just WOW.
- 52 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
Raffa is a good one. While I don't exactly feel sorry for Tom, I don't think from his reaction that he had anything to do with the attack on Grayson. Could it have been some friends of his acting on his behalf, yes, but without his knowledge I would think. I think Tom acted the way he had been taught and was honestly shocked that his behavior came back on him. It might be a wakeup call for him. Let's hope someone recognizes the car or the occupants, someone that has gone as far as they have, may not stop.
-
Weekly Wrap Up (Jan. 12 - Jan. 18)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
There is an art to doing nothing. Knew all the words this week. Woo Hoo. -
Not sure if it was audacity or stupidity to try and control the situation when Marc had something planned, let's hope that Amelia has learned her lesson, and this will be the only time it happens. Marc and Adam both realize what is happening, but neither is ready to confront it yet. Mike seems to understand the situation now, and he and Marc both can get what they need from each other, but for how long now that Adam is around might mean this is a short-term connection, even shorter than we thought. This is just getting so good.
- 7 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Where The Hell Did I Leave That?
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Where The Hell Did I Leave That?
What a wonderful first chapter, and what a great gift to have; but I can clearly see where you would have issues with it when people found out. -
Marc needs to marinate on the thought of why he is so attracted to Adam Knight. Oh, a corporate merger and a relationship all in one. Marc strikes everyone as his the Alexader reborn. Delicious.
-
I do think that Grayson's father will need therapy a the very least to try and help him move forward and get past some of his issues. Strange that his father and he had an encounter so close to each other, but with such different intent and outcome. I just hope everyone keeps talking. Raffa was already hot enough, but now, Grayson seems to think he is even more. I have no doubt that Grayson's attacker will try again.
-
So, Vladimir, Thomas, and Constantine have begun their fight back with the Order of the Blade, and their plan seems to be more involved than just fighting against vampires. What all creatures can Vladimir control? A chapter full of blood and passion.
-
First a good therapist for Damian. Second, I don't think Hansi has a clue where the money is. Three, I can't believe it, but I do feel a little sorry for Jackie. Four, a divorce as soon as possible. Five, I really want Graham, Ludo and Arthur to have at least one encounter. Six, just love this story.
-
Oh, will Caroline and George meet at dawn at ten paces in a duel over the Count? Granger is such a delight, two delicious finds and they are both so different and unique, it would be hard to choose which was more delightful, but I will go with the second one. I know everyone assumes that Caroline is barren, but we all better hope that is true. Maybe they could hold a contest to see which guest of Talleyrand can bed the most partners. Just loved this chapter,,,
- 20 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Remy and Anduin need to have some consideration of each other. Remy escaped and it appears to have been at least a better life than he was leading when he did, but the real Remy died, and Anduin has clearly suffered since then. While none of this was truly Remy's fault, his actions at least guided some of this into being. Remy and Anduin don't view their love of each other in the same way. And they will have to figure out how to get to a place that both of them are okay with how they interact. This just made me sad.
-
Sounds like Hali and Peter have lived a hard life. Let's hope their situation gets better. How is this area split between freshwater and saltwater, are they on the edge of bay?
-
I don't know how I missed it??? I think someone added after the fact!!! LOL
-
2025 Anthology - Creature Feature - Guidelines
centexhairysub commented on Valkyrie's blog entry in Gay Authors News
I can't wait to see what all of you talented people come up with on this one.- 26 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
Let's hope that this was that first step to repairing Marc and Caitin's relationship. So, Marc is about to meet the one. Family can be everything, but when they fight, it can get so messy.
-
Grayson's Dad was sexually abused as a teen by someone with power over him, a boss, and what's worse, it was a job he liked, so losing that or leaving that made it just that much harder for him to deal with. This explains much. Grayson and everyone else should be upfront and honest with the police. While this attach did not get a bad as it could have been, it could easily continue to escalate if something isn't done. So proud of Olly and how he is dealing with all of this, never easy to be the younger brother when something like this happens.
-
The girls want their picture taken
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in The girls want their picture taken
There did not seem to be one wrong move in this chapter. I am so glad that Ralph and Therese have managed to stay friendly, no, maybe even truly friends. Doesn't happen often after a divorce but when there are kids, it does make life so much easier. Do wish that Therese could find someone that she truly liked, but she is right, having two kids isn't something that every guy is looking for, but at least she isn't giving up. Glad that Therese seems to be realizing that the girls are going to be their own people, and no amount of her arguments are going to prevent it. It will be all about compromise. Ralph and Nolan are slowly inching forward, but in this case, I truly think that is for the best. They both have others in their lives that depend on them, and they have to figure out how it all fits together. Love Ralph is giving Ivor the ability to run with the office refit. And think that idea of Ralph and Ivor being prominently displayed on their website isn't a bad idea at all. Can't wait for the get together with Gordon et al, maybe they will all become real friends. Lovely chapter from start to finish, can't wait to see what happens next. -
There seems to be some balance to the household, but I don't think it would take much to through it out of sorts. Remy and Anduin seem to be in a neutral mode, let's hope they stay there, but I doubt it. Nice chapter, it moved the story along in a couple of directions.
-
Well, there are always groups to oppose the night, and we knew they would be coming. They will need others to help them, so turning a few good men makes sense. That said, killing Elena makes no sense at all. Even having the wolves kill her, she is dead, and her death would have repercussions. Would it not have made more sense to " convince " her that there was no danger so that she could argue against the fear of the house being restored. Hate that Vladimir lost Marcus the way he did, but vengeance was his and well deserved. Then at almost the end, we meet Constantine, but what became of him and how will his story play into this one?
-
Some delicious stories here, so to speak. A little surprised that Engineer Benson by @Wayne Gray didn't make the list, a truly interesting story. Check it out. Love me some zombies and horror in equal measure.
-
Jeremy needs to get off his ass and make a move; that said, Will and Brad both need to understand how devastated Jeremy was to learn that he really had no biological relationship to any of them and cut him some slack. Yes, both sides are both right and wrong to some extent; and I would like that think that JP would get a little more involved, but I think he understands how volatile the individuals that he would be dealing with are, and until they are a bit more ready, nothing can really be done. Jack is turning into a total ass. Can't wait to see who decides to make a move first. As always, a blessing to see any update from @Mark Arbour
- 56 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Okay, everything seemed to be going well, then wham, Mike was gone. Marc leading the charge to find those pesky pirates that are causing problems. Mayday may be weak, but they will get there, will it be too late? So good.
