centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,870 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Great chapter but I am questioning the family's sanity at doing something this public. There was no way they would be able to keep this quiet, and you know how vicious the press and even the corporate medical establishment can be. On the other hand, don't know how she could consider herself a first-rate doctor and not try and save the lives of her patients, although I am sure more than a few doctors if they had this ability would try to monetize it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
- 30 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
Honestly, I could easily see them putting a hit out on her.
- 30 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
-
Showing it and Christmas plans
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Showing it and Christmas plans
Loved this chapter, and I am shocked that Ralph, who works in a business that deals so extensively with the public, even if behind the scenes, did not think the picture would generate a good deal of publicity. Therese and her faux support in some ways, has been much better than I thought. I do think on one level; she does want Ralph to be happy; but it is really more about her having some support for the girls and her being happy. That said, hope she does enjoy the girl's trip. Ralph's parents and their reaction was about what I would have suspected. They are going to find themselves not only cut off from their son, but their granddaughters if they are not careful. Nolan's suggestions surprised me a little, I thought he would be the reticent of the two. But I think it will be great for him and Ralph and the girls to go see his parents. Loved this and can't wait to see what happens next. -
I truly hope that Travis talking to Jeremy and explaining it to the extent that he did, might have finally made Jeremy realize how badly he hurt, Will, and to a lesser extent, Brad. I truly don't think that Jeremy realized how much what he did pulled a foundation stone, as Will said, out from under Will. Jeremy is going to have to make a statement and follow them up with actions to get to a better place with Will. Ninja is rocking it as a guard. I have no doubt that Travis is being watched, but it is in a way that is giving him his space, that he simply has to have. I am so glad that Will has Marie at Harvard with him. She will support him almost more than any other member of the family, she can challenge him however when she thinks he is wrong. Having the other of them at Harvard will truly give them both a great supporter to help them when they need it. I think that Travis understands how much being at Jeremy's is bothering Will, but at least for the moment there is not a safer place for him to be. But if nothing changes, he will have to make a choice, and I believe as he said, he will choose Will, as he should. Wonderful chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next.
- 77 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Well, this is progressing faster with Raffa that I would have expected or thought. I am glad that Raffa is willing to help him go get tested and walk him through all of that. Grayson does seem a little naive in some ways for a young man his age. Well, I guess Tom deserved to get fired, it wasn't exactly his first run in with someone or even his first run in with Grayson over this issue. On the other hand, you don't ever know what the rest of his life is like so always try not to judge. Ah, the ubiquitous McDonalds, it truly has taken over every corner of the globe. But do love me some double quarter pounder and fries here.
- 11 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Weekly Wrap Up (Dec. 29 - Jan. 4)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Happy Belated Birthday to whomever. LOL, I am lousy at guessing. Got six of the seven words this week. Woo Hoo. Thanks for the updates and all you do now and throughout the year. -
Old Trouble, New Trouble
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in Old Trouble, New Trouble
So much unhappy news and feelings have been stirred up by Anduin. Do not trust him at all, yet. At least Therese already seems to have the measure of Claire, and she is clearly not happy that Claire was in essence pushed on her. Claire really has not made much impression as of yet, but we call all see the trouble coming from her. -
A first and a last Kiss
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in A first and a last Kiss
Tom is an ass and should have been honest. That said, Dante forgets that Tom is a slave as well. Perhaps, he has been ordered not to talk about it, and no one else seems to have or we would have heard something about it before. Dante is on a very slippery slope with Frank. Frank is finally starting to feel things that have been long delayed, and much like @drsawzall says, I think is starting to have real feelings for Dante, might be more than just a first crush. Mistress Alice is a good person, and I think that makes her unlike Britney and Lucia someone that is better positioned to truly care for others, slaves included. Well, done, this chapter flowed really well from start to finish. -
Unfortunately, I think that @drsawzall is completely right. Healthcare in the United States is only for making money, and not for taking care of anyone's health or wellbeing. So excited that they adopted a child, and Mads was able to sure him. What his biological parents did was truly one of the most unselfish things that any parent can ever do. I am sure many condemned them for it, but it truly was probably the only shot that Michael had to survive. A great chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
- 19 comments
-
- 12
-
-
Prison visit & Hansi appears
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Prison visit & Hansi appears
Hansi Huber was a real surprise, and I think a good one. I am glad that she took the initiative to come and visit Ludo, and the rest of them. No, I doubt they will ever be friends, but having someone that understands what you are going through is worth more than you can know until you are in that position. I do think that Jackie truly loves Damian, is it in the way that we think of a mother's love, maybe not, but I am not sure that any woman can give birth and raise a child and not care about that child more than just a little. And yes, a sociopath can, but how many of those are there really out there, and don't answer that. Damian is angry, Jackie is at least superficially contrite, and Ludo will have to help them find a way back to each other on some level. And Arthur is right, a therapist is a necessity. Lesly has hopefully come up with a few good suggestions. Get a divorce and get it fast while Jackie is in a giving mood. Loved this chapter from start to finish, can't wait for the next update.- 28 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
Engineer Benson - July 28, 1993
centexhairysub commented on Wayne Gray's story chapter in Engineer Benson - July 28, 1993
So excited to have a new chapter of this, and I love the whole vibe of the chapter. Mark was honest with his assessment. Jake was honest about what led him there and I think honest about why he did what he did. Can he fix any of it, we can all see. This group needs to stick together and find a way to strengthen their camp. Plus, finding another supply of water might well be of paramount importance. You can last a while without food, but water is a necessity. I hope there are a few more left in town, but we will see. -
Tom needs to be neutered in reality, no one that dumb should be allowed to breed. Raffa is proving to be a better friend than Grayson could have realized. Mike has had some time to reflect on what happened, I wonder if his association with Animal might have come to an end. The whole store needs to have a meeting about sexual harassment and bullying. Can not wait to see what happens next.
-
Well, let's hope this works out for all involved; have to wonder what will happen over the next hour or so. An intriguing addition but I am not sure that knowing the future does much good, everything is subject to change and the farther ahead you try to look, the more change there is possible. I have to wonder where Lady Sarah is going to fit into this? Interesting as always.
-
Grayson has two great allies inside his family home, his mother, and Olly. Olly loves his brother and doesn't care who he is involved with, but he is smart enough to know it will make his father very unhappy. Grayson needs to have a discussion with Mike, although having Mike break up the encounter, he was trapped in isn't the way to have the conversation started. I am going to go to bat for Mike a little bit here, I am not sure that he fully understands how hurt Grayson was, not just somewhat physically, but the betrayal that he felt from Mike's actions. I wonder if Mike wasn't somewhat blinded by his relationship/encounters with Animal. Is it possible that he truly didn't understand how hurt Mike was or how harmful the encounter could have been? Because of Raffa, we know this was not the first time something like this had happened, but could Mike have been so blinded by his enjoyment and excitement of the encounters that he truly did not see the other side? And now discuss...
-
Britian sends a delegation to arrive at a peace treaty, and yet, sends Cornwallis who apparently doesn't want to do the work, or even understand the amount of work that will be involved in getting the treaty completed. Granger, Caroline, and Daventry go ahead to Paris and are staying with Talleyrand. He will help Granger as much as he can, without endangering himself too much. Granger is right, meeting Talleyrand would have been like meeting someone that was comfortable at the highest levels of the ancien regime. Talleyrand gave Granger some excellent advice about dealing with Napoleon, can't wait to see how that whole encounter plays out. Ah, Madame de Stael, a cultured and intelligent woman that tried to help Granger the first time in Paris, but this time does him maybe an even better favor and arranges his next conquest. LOL. What a true treat and blessing, thank you so much @Mark Arbour
- 34 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
It's A Miracle To Find A New Life
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in It's A Miracle To Find A New Life
Mads was able to save Colin, and they end up married. Talk about a head start on being together for the long haul. Shocked that she went through medical school, residency, internship and never got exposed to other children with Leukemia, that is a little wild. -
A real delight, this was a real treat of fans of @kbois. It brought two fan favorite series together; The Devil is Gay and Hybrid Journey. We got to see some people get their comeuppance and a glimpse of what will be. Delightful time seeing how an old story was tied up and possible a new one begins. And as always, a glimpse of true love thrown in for good measure.
-
Thank you so much for this, it was just perfect. We got to see what happened to two truly horrible people, well, one truly horrible person and one hired horrible person. We got to see again how cute Lucifer and Gabriel are together. And most importantly, we got to see how Kage begins his new life in search for his soulmate.
- 86 comments
-
- 19
-
-
Mermen’s willies and a Christmas shop
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Mermen’s willies and a Christmas shop
Just loved this chapter, Ralph and Nolan are progressing, the girls were a delight, and Morrie was rather a sad figure for much of the chapter. Ralph and Nolan seem to be weaving their way into each other's lives in a really nice, relaxed way. And Nolan is right about the card, you never know what the twins might decide to make of it. Glad that Ralph and Nolan decided to reach out, Nolan more reluctantly, to Morrie. The girls are just whirling dervishes. Love how they are just interested in everything and especially that they seem to like being outside and not glued to phones or social media, at their age, that is often the case. I can just imagine their discussion with Therese about the merman's willies going over really well. They seem to do well with adults, that will help them as they continue to grow. Maybe the idea of a proper afternoon tea as a getaway might please Therese, a much more ladylike activity. LOL Morrie seem sad, some of it is Felix, but some he just doesn't seem to have any close friends. I do admire how well he handles the twins. Maybe Ralph and Nolan can help him along, and no, not in that way, get your minds out of the gutter. LOL Wonderful chapter all around. -
Some seriously outstanding works on these list.
-
I hope the decision for Travis to stay with Jeremy and Kris does not cause too many issues with Will. We know there will be some, but let's hope they can be worked out. What the hell were Jake/Brad thinking, the first guy, JK, was a total douche. That would have never worked. Adam on the other hand seems to be more in line with what Travis needs. Yes, Travis needs protection, but we want to catch the stalker and find out who is behind this. Jeremy played that just right. He waited to see if Jake was going to calm down, then he called him on his actions. And the fact that he really took into consideration what Travis needed before putting him in a room says a lot as well. Let's hope his recovery truly is going as well as it appears. Can't wait to see what is coming.
- 41 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
The First: 20 years ago
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in The First: 20 years ago
And I thought my family was screwed up. -
Glad how Grayson handled the text, glad it was Robbie that was the one that saw it, and glad that they did not show his mother. Raffa seems like one of the really good guys, I do hope that Grayson has found a real friend that he can talk about all of this with; but if it turns to more, that would be good as well. I hope that nothing happens on the way home. I would worry about why someone just randomly came into the top floor of a car park to do donuts, does that happen? Excellent chapter.
-
December CSR Discussion Day: The Devil is Gay Series by kbois
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
A great author and love that story. -
So happy they are progressing so well on the repurposed oil platform. This would be truly wonderful to see a few of these in the gulf in different areas, so much damage has been done, but would be great to see an entity working to restore some of it. Hate the cruise did not go as well as they had hoped. Alcohol always can give someone a sense of false bravado, and then you throw in hormones and yikes. Being as young as they are, they would of course have attracted a lot of attention. On the couple of gay cruises that I have done, the number of guys under 30 was limited and they were usually a "guest" of someone older that was also on the cruise. Cruises are truly different depending on the company you go with, even the gay cruises can be really different depending on which one you select. Great chapter, and can't wait to see where Orion is thinking about moving...
