-
Posts
174 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by bookjunky18
-
Awesome chapter!!! Well worth the wait. I'm happy Yoshi and Midori reunited, if only for a short time. They got to talk things out, know where each other stands in terms of the fight for the empire, and also reaffirm their commitment to each other. I'm not all that happy about Midori's plan to be captured by his father; I'm with Yoshi in that sense. I look forward to the next chapter with a both a sense of nervousness and hope.
-
I really loved this chapter. The scene where Almira revealed herself to be a wolf in sheep's clothing gave me such a rush. Now Tailen knows, all this time he thought he had everything under control, and was one step away from having his son claim the throne, was him being played like a fiddle. It was so satisfying to see him get knocked down off his high horse. I have to say, I do feel a bit sorry for his son, because he seem to be a good guy stuck with a power hungry dad. Also, this chapter revealed to me exactly where Yoshi got his intelligence, brain for strategy and ability to emit a powerful force from. When it comes to Midori, I hope it's revealed soon to Yoshi why Midori is staying away. Those council members and others who want to turn Yoshi from Midori might start planting doubts in his head that could cause problems for their relationship. I hope they're reunited soon. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter, but at the same time I feel a bit sad knowing that each chapter means one step closer to the end.
-
I'm liking this story a lot. I look forward to each update with anticipation. It seems that Andre and Koji are very much opposites in respect to their position in their family. Andre is the head of his family with a irresponsible younger brother to look out for and protect, while Koji is the younger brother with an overprotective older brother who heads his family's business. I can see a connection before they even meet, with Andre being obsessed with that painting, which I'm sure was created by Koji. Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
-
Interesting story. I can already tell it's gonna be so good that I'll be sitting on pins and needles waiting for new chapters. In terms of POV, I want Lisco. He sounds really cool and I'd like a glimpse of his inner thoughts and how he sees Miah. I can't wait to read more.
-
Great chapter. I was grinning from ear to ear while reading this. Dan and Jae's interaction was kyeopta!!!!. i liked seeing Jae's mischievous personality which seems totally opposite from Dan. I like how he becomes less uptight and more open and playful around Jae. Also, the make-out scenes were so sweet. Anyway this chapter was daebak and I'm already dying for the next chapter. I hope the wait won't be long, jebal. Thanks for the great story.
-
Great chapter. From this, I now totally get why SM Entertainment was so tenacious when it came to JYJ. From what I know about Korean entertainment, agencies have a huge control over their artists both in terms of their careers and personal life. When they sign contracts, they're essentially signing away their rights. It's like the artists don't even get to negotiate the terms of their contract, they have to take it are leave it. I can get that agencies are territorial about their artists because they invest so much time, money and effort into cultivating them into successful entertainers and musicians, but having them work their butts off with barely any benefit is too much to ask of any human being. Right now from what I understand, even though JYJ has settled their dispute with SM thier still black listed from appearing on broadcasts. Even though they suffered so much, the good thing is that their hoobaes no longer have to deal with slave contracts and unfair distribution of wages. Anyway, back to the story. I thing Dan might have feelings for Jae and that is why he's so determined to help them. I really want to see Jae and that traturios
-
I think I'm going to really enjoy this story. because it has a lot of topics that interests me. I'm a huge fan of kpop and korean entertainment as a whole, so learning the relationship between artists and their agencies is interesting. I know from watching kpop bands that they don't get much break and work year round to the point where they rarely see their family or have a life outside of their job. Also, they don't have much rights in terms of what their agencies can demand of them. This whole scenario between Black Shade and their agency reminds me a lot of TVXQ and their situation with SM Entertainment. You're probably aware of their situation, so I won't go into details. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter.
-
Great story so far. Reading this brings backs memories of high school. The whole series was in my high school library and I used to be in the library devouring them every break i get. I think I'm gonna love your spin on the series. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and I hope the wait won't be too long. Btw, I wonder how Joshans' father will react if he get a green dragon.
-
I really liked this chapter; it was adorbs I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter with Jordan's niece staying w/ him and how that will change the dynamics. Btw Jordan and Brian were really cute together and it was hilarious how he tried to intimidate Shawn. P.S. I hope I don't have wait as long for the next chapter.
-
Awesome story. I really like heart-warming stories like this, that are about unconditional love, hope and the strength to go on in the face of despair. I really liked Doug and Wes relationship and how he was there for Wes despite his attempt to drive him away. It was such a wonderful story that I was disappointed to see it was only one chapter long.
-
Great chapter. I really believe that Jeremy and Alex are soul-mates because they endured so much to be together. Also, I really like Jeremy's parents and I think they're the kid of loving and understanding parents that every kid would want to have. The way you conduct the kind of taboo situation between Jeremy and Alex was genius. If you weren't such a good writer it could've been icky. I really liked that their relationship from the start was not about physical attraction but just pure love. The kind where if one or the other was "ugly" the love would stay the same; Their love was pure and innocent. I think if it was more about sexual attraction than love then I would feel differently about the minor and adult dynamic that happpend in this chapter. Anyway, I'm sorry to see such a beautiful story come to an end, and I hope there will be a sequel.
-
Aish. I'm sorry to see this story come to an end, but I'm hopeful that there will be more to look forward to in this wonderful series. I really liked Isiah and Ashran, so I hope you might write a story about them. I can't wait to read Benny's story even though it might cause me to shed a tear or two.
-
What a beautiful chapter. I really love Jeremy and Alex relationship. I've been dying to see what happens next after reading the first chapter, and now I'm gonna have to wait for the next one. Crap!! I'm gonna be impatiently waiting for the next chapter. Thanks for creating such a beautiful story.
-
I love paranormal romance and therefore really enjoyed this story. It was so good that I wish it was longer and I liked the relationship between Tucker and Stelian. I find it fascinating how you come up with these fantastical story lines which I think require a lot imagination.
-
Chapter 8 - A Wedding Night for Seeon
bookjunky18 commented on comicfan's story chapter in Chapter 8 - A Wedding Night for Seeon
Lovely chapter. I've been diligently waiting for it since yesterday and it was well worth the wait. I was so excited to read this chapter that I got up at three this morning to check and did so throughout the whole day, despite it being Christmas Day. Anyway, I'm really surprise Seeon was so calm during the wedding knowing that his life could be forfeited if things didn't work out according to plan. The love scene was beautiful and I really like Mika because I think his treatment of Seeon is going to give him confidence and make him value himself as a person and not just the Ma' Nee. i can't wait to read the next chapter and I hoe you had a MERRY XMAS:) -
OMG!!! What a beautiful chapter; it was really worth the wait. The love scene was magical and I really liked the part where Billy was telling David about the the different constellations. I hope I'll get to meet Seth soon because I already like him base on how Billy describes him and seem to really admire him. Great chapter. I hope I won't have to wait as long for the next chapter.
-
Chapter 6 - A Marriage of Cultures
bookjunky18 commented on comicfan's story chapter in Chapter 6 - A Marriage of Cultures
Nice chapter. I thought the giving of flowers and what they represented was genius and that the wedding was beautiful. I'm dying to know more about Mika though, so I hope Saturday come fast. -
Chapter 5 - Blessings and Family Visits
bookjunky18 commented on comicfan's story chapter in Chapter 5 - Blessings and Family Visits
Nice chapter. I really like the waza family, but I'm not all that into Batea, I can't for her and the priest to leave so that Seeon can start healing. I think he'll have a better life and more freedom in the waza family than he did back home. Hopefully. Meanwhile, I can't wait for the wedding so the groom can finally see the face of his bride. May I ask, when will the next chapter be posted? -
Chapter 4 - The Waza Family
bookjunky18 commented on comicfan's story chapter in Chapter 4 - The Waza Family
I'm a little confuse about Seeon's sex. Is Seeon a boy or a girl? Sometimes you say he and sometimes she and Semon's wife mention him as being his little sister. -
Awesome story. I got so into it, that I forgot it was a short story. I really really really hope that you'll expand it. I think it could be a great epic.
-
What a beautiful chapter The love scene was amazing and real. Also I feel very sorry for the horrible past Dav suffered and I'm glad he's finally found such a wonderful mate in Ellis. I hope his life will have more happiness now. Can't wait the next chapter.
-
Nice chapter Plus the forked tongue is sexy.
-
Name your favourite gay movie. What did you like best about it?
bookjunky18 replied to Yuki Winchestor's topic in The Lounge
I like the Takumi-Kun live action series based on a japanese mangas (there's 4 released so far and can be watched on youtube. I also like Junjou: Pure heart live action based on a japanese manga Both can be watched in full on youtube. -
Be mine by Infinite Shut up by U-Kiss
