-
Posts
1,011 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Howzat
-
Of course not @kboisbut I thought I'd give it a try. My corner has been exceptionally warm over the past few days - a bit cooler this evening (9.07pm here in the UK now) but we're due to be up in the mid 30's (low-mid 90's for you lot over there) from Sunday to Tuesday. We just ain't used to it!!!
- 160 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
I'm here! Just been catching up on my reading!! Hope you've been having a great birthday.
- 160 comments
-
- 11
-
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @kbois
- 160 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
I wonder if Elijah's parents did the old movie trick of lead character thinking "I don't want this falling in to the wrong hands so I'll post it to myself - to arrive back in a few days when the danger has passed"? Am I close @kbois? I can't believe this chapter has only been live for just over 7 hours and it's already up to 4 pages of comments!
- 160 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
An American Thanksgiving
Howzat commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in An American Thanksgiving
I felt myself welling up when Charlie sacrificed herself to protect Siku & Shivay. Then again when Charlie gave up her reward when she wanted to return to be with both Siku & Shivay. Colt got what he deserved but it was definitely too quick as a payback for all of the suffering he had inflicted on the bears of the Bay area, on Shivay physically (& by extension mentally on Siku) and not forgetting his aborted attack on Mike. So I was wrong about Colt & Mother Dearest being connected but she has now got to come to terms with what remains of her life following her attack on Charlie (even though it was meant for Siku). With the loss of her family will she now change her views on the life her son has now chosen with Siku? Can't wait to see where this story now turns. @Grumpy Bear❤️❤️❤️ -
Over the River and Through the Woods
Howzat commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in Over the River and Through the Woods
There's gonna be a Battle Royale coming in the next chapter when Gunnar's Team get to do battle with Colt's Rabble - the Thanksgiving Feast is going to be slightly interrupted! Mr & Mrs Bannerjee will be ever so slightly peeved!! Great chapter @Grumpy Bear -
While we might enjoy reading a new chapter every day, there are a few issues:- 1. @kbois and her editing team would blow a gasket trying to keep up! ❤️ 2. The story would be over way too quickly! 😭 3. @chris191070would have no need to post his "Is the next chapter ready yet?" messages! 😁
-
When Elijah was through, Tyler looked at Kage. “Where do you fit in with all of this?” The heat was gone from his voice, replaced with genuine curiosity. “I think Elijah’s parents were killed because they hid a laptop, which might have information about the missing hybrid pups on it.” “What?!” Tyler’s face drained of color. But why? I don't think that's a reaction to the supposed contents of the laptop. Does that mean that Tyler knows where the laptop is? Is Tyler now in peril due to this? Elijah & Kage better finish what they're doing and get back to Tylers house - PRONTO! Great chapter @kbois
- 120 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
I bet you're thinking about Chapter 10 - aren't you? ❤️
-
Thank you @kbois ❤️
- 144 comments
-
- 11
-
-
@Danilo Syrtisno I'm okay - I asked @kboisfor a humdinger of a chapter and I'm pretty sure that was provided!
- 144 comments
-
- 11
-
-
Thank you @Danilo Syrtis❤️
-
Ditto! Great chapter @Grumpy Bear
-
And as Saturday is my birthday I hope it's a humdinger of a chapter!
- 129 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
-
Hopefully the bride-to-be will be as desperate to get out of this arranged marriage as Shivay. Once she sees the love that Siku and Shivay share I'm sure she won't stand in their way - the only obstacle will be Mother Dearest 🐯. I'm sure that once her connection to Colt (because there must be one) is uncovered then she will have no supporters left!
-
Wow @Grumpy BearI wasn't expecting another chapter so quickly! Great to see Gunnar, Mike & co. arrive so quickly. The bears going fishing with Siku will have a great couple of days - remembering not to do any bear stuff while with the humans. The cubs are going fishing in a different way - trying to hook a Colt so the whole group can then track him down and deal with him. Whenever it comes the next chapter is going to be fun!
-
We all missed you and this story while you were away and I'm delighted you've taken up your virtual pen again. Whether you're posting every day or once a week none of us will mind one jot I'm sure. I'm glad that Siku & Gunnar are going to start things moving against Colt and the ones who raped Shivay (I'm convinced that Shivay's Mother has something to do with Colt!). Loved the mini story in the middle of this chapter and I hope we hear more from up north soon - with hopefully a successful outcome and the acknowledgment of all the wrongs done to the Polar Werebears.
-
That sort of comment should be worthy of a visit to the corner!
- 115 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Whenever you can fit it in @kbois- family stuff must always come first. I would come and help but "apparently" I'm still in the corner!
- 115 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Oh dear! I appear to have somehow been released from the corner without permission - now who was it? Or was it @Mrsgnomie?
-
Hey @Grumpy Bear - welcome back! We were all so worried about you when you disappeared. Negative comments must be really hard for an author to read - especially when we (the readers) don't know where you're taking the story next. I say ignore them!! Great news on your new job. I'm delighted to hear that you're going to start posting again - I'll have to re-read the unfinished story to remember where we were. Glad to have you back on board. Mark
-
Anyway now I've finished commenting on other comments it's time for me to comment! Kage & Elijah will surely end-up together - it's written in the proverbial stars! Superb chapter @kbois - just enough information to keep us peasants quiet (for now) before we realise you've missed out loads of stuff and start getting our pitchforks ready. I can feel Saturday getting nearer by the minute!
- 115 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
Having been a former inhabitant of said CORNER - it has plenty of room as it is multi-dimensional so it can take as many of us as @kboissends there. I suspect there maybe multiple occupants before too long if too many start doing time line comparisons with Spirit Wolves!
- 115 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
I'm pretty sure it was us British, which is why the Prime Meridian at 0 degrees is in Greenwich, London! So time zones are either + (ahead) or - (behind) GMT.
- 115 comments
-
- 11
-
-
