-
Posts
1,011 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Howzat
-
Chapter 1: Evaluating Evidence
Howzat commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 1: Evaluating Evidence
That was me @astone2292! -
Chapter 1: Evaluating Evidence
Howzat commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 1: Evaluating Evidence
Yay - it's great to see them all back again. I too had to re-read the ending of the previous story just to refresh myself. Then straight in to this chapter and ZAP! before I knew it, this chapter was done and dusted! I want to give Vinnie a hug! Great to see this series back again @astone2292! -
@Carlos HazdayThis must be an American thing as I've never named any of the 6 cars I've owned in my life. Though I suppose size (of vehicles) may come in to it - I mean you're never going to give a Mini a name like Heinrich! (Though I've never owned a Mini) 😁
-
Loved the battle scene and how the Sentinels knew how to work together instinctively. Alberts, the Nichols (those that are left) and anyone else deemed to be held ultimately responsible for these heinous crimes should be despatched forthwith and their ashes scattered to the winds so that no memorial remains. As we near the end of this tale (I can't believe it's come around so quickly) may I just say to Supreme Alpha @kbois BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! What an excellent story and I'm really looking forward to the next book (even though you say it won't involve our favourite sextet very much).
- 79 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Now back to what started this whole thing - Alpha@kboisgetting drunk and letting @Mrsgnomiegoad her into posting this chapter early! I hope you learnt your lesson Alpha! If it was me I'd make us all wait until THURSDAY for the next chapter!! (That also gives you a bit more time for editing 😇) But if you do decide to go with your original posting day of Wednesday then who am I to say you shouldn't! I only spotted one, very small, spelling mistake - I'll message you now.
- 119 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
I completely forgot about Wayne & Sandi - though they are being guarded by Dustin so they've probably dealt with him by now!
- 119 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
OMG - the boys & Donovan back at the house! They're all in terrible danger!!
- 119 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
-
-
@Mrsgnomiedo you mean that @kboisis a mole? Who is she "moling" for?
- 107 comments
-
- 11
-
-
OMG! I was so not expecting that! CALEB is the m f s o a b who's been helping Nichols???? WTAF! Alpha @kboisyou have outdone yourself with that HUGE plot twist 😢 OR - You're totally playing mind games with us? 🤪 I don't know what to believe anymore!! Wednesday can't get here quickly enough. PS - apologies for all the expletives above (which is why you've only got the first letters - I don't want the GA Mods breathing down my neck!)
- 107 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
Oh goody - Alpha @kboisis awake! Chapter 21 must be on its way!!
-
I assume it won't be the Mar-a-Lago club?? 😁
- 132 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Does anyone remember the very funny American sitcom - SOAP, that we used to get here in the UK? Starred Billy Crystal and lots of others I now can't remember. They used to end the program just like that. I've just seen @spykegot there before me! (I used to love watching that program but it was always on so late here and I was still at school!)
- 92 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
Loved the chapter and Alpha @kbois(a.k.a. Mrs Cliffhanger) has left us with another one - but now we're at the same point in both story strands; Elijah being taken from his bed and the morning after when Ben/Zev are told about it. I'm sure Seb's ability to push the feeling of calmness to Ben & Zev is probably a combination of being Alpha & one of the Sentinels - especially over that distance! We've yet to see what state Wayne & Sandi are in following Elijaj's kidnapping - I expect we'll get that on Sunday in Ch 21. I wonder if Ben & Zev would (if the situation was different) fancy a little "play" time with Connor?
- 92 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
I read that chapter way too fast - I wasn't expecting Elijah to be taken the first night; Mrs Cliffhanger (a.k.a. Alpha @kbois) is back!! I've got a bad feeling about this!!!! I hope I'm wrong. 🤞 Now I'm not sure if I want to get to Thursday or not 😢 Great chapter as always.
- 74 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
SPOILER ALERT - don't forget Snape actually turned out to be one of the good guys! I don't see Northman in that way at all!!
- 118 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
CJ as President would probably be popular enough to remove (or at least amend) the 22nd Amendment (which introduced term limits in 1947) so that he could serve at least as long as FDR. Perhaps he could even introduce familial succession - doing away with those pesky elections! Next - President Liebe!
-
I always love a longer chapter as I can immerse myself in the characters and plot before TRW (The Real World) comes round to bite me in the proverbial! Alpha @kboismust be rubbing her hands with glee with all the cliffhanger potential coming along! Next week - Monday, Thursday & Sunday will all have cliffhangers I expect.
- 90 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
-
I don't think we're at all surprised that @kboishas you on medication!
- 99 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Recipe 1 (serves 2 as starter or 1 as main) 15 lbs beef steak 5 bulbs garlic 3 lbs button mushrooms 10 large onions 10 lbs kale Slice the onions and make into onion rings (however you like them, battered or plain fried) Peel and crush the garlic and start frying in a little oil in the largest pan you have Add the mushrooms to the garlic and lightly fry until starting to colour - put aside into a large bowl (keeping it warm) Place the steak into the pan and flash fry for no more than a minute on both sides Serve the steak covered with the garlic mushrooms and onion rings - customers should have shifted into their wolf to consume. Result - two very happy wolves (or one very happy wolf if a main course) What happened to the 10 lbs kale I hear you ask - we threw that away - WOLVES DO NOT EAT KALE!!!!!
- 111 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Well that would be a start - a shifter themed cookbook! All the portion sizes would be XXXXL!
-
Alpha @kbois is allowed to make mistakes so I forgive her xxxxxx
- 111 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
AHEM!!! I was the FIRST one to comment on this chapter! And when you quoted it you called me Quixo!!!!
- 111 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Well at last the scoundrels have uncovered themselves and their connection to Nichols in the USA. I'm so looking forward to them all being taken down by The Sentinels! Great chapter Alpha @kbois!
- 111 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
I think we're all ready for it! Before I even get to read a word of chapter 16 I'm already looking forward to chapter 17 on Tuesday!!
