-
Posts
1,011 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Howzat
-
Nah, Northman won't get any tickets from Ceej or Oshie for Chipper's concert - Northman won't be in to that type of music; he probably likes Opera (not that there's anything wrong with that of course). Great chapter @Carlos Hazday Ozzie's right (of course), CJ definitely needs to read his own book and he will hopefully apologise (eventually) to Peter. Though Peter Pure sounds like that cartoon character from The Wacky Races - Peter Perfect in the Turbo Terriffic!
- 74 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
Thanks @Altimexisfor such a great story. You certainly deserve your rest before you start anything else.
-
OMG! Yes he is a stunner!!
- 102 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
Yes - I've got a funny feeling that Jenny and/or Trevor never actually made it to Australia and that those postcards are fakes (or sent by person's unknown from Oz). They could well be both in that well! We shall find out in due course. Excellent chapter @Mawgrim
-
I want to be Jay hugging Loren!
- 90 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
To echo fellow respondents - a great chapter again @Mrsgnomie! Don't think I could cope with 4 times a week, never mind 4 times a day! Really looking forward to the next chapter - hopefully by then @Mrsgnomie& @kboiswill have sorted out their differences!
- 73 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
Chapter 6: Intractable Instincts
Howzat commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 6: Intractable Instincts
If the chapter had finished before the last couple of paragraphs I would have said that Sarah was the one who was working for the other side. Dirk is going to be so devastated by this - as well as Ingle. They both worked with her and she managed to hide her true self though with being a telepath that would have made it a whole lot easier. Dirk has lost his mate but I'm sure he and his wolf will recover from that shock. Great chapter @astone2292- 45 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
That will be Isaac Bell if I'm not mistaken.
-
Yep I recognised the reference to Clive Cussler's character, Dirk Pitt (senior, as his son is also called Dirk) and his collection of vintage cars (amongst other things - like a bath tub and a train carriage!). I love reading all of Clive's books with his various story arcs that overlap with each other occasionally.
-
Groin strain? 😁
- 56 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
Chapter 3: Beta's Betrayal
Howzat commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 3: Beta's Betrayal
Hey@astone2292 Great chapter - sounds like a showdown between Stuerm (and his goons) and Tierney is heading our way! I don't think Stuerm will know what's hit him. Now that Fenn has gone to the EC to report all of Stuerm's wrongdoings (including Auditor Powell's malfeasance) lots of things are going to change in Stuerm's (soon to be former) pack area! -
No @Carlos Hazdaydon't you listen to @chris191070- I'm really looking forward to those storylines!
-
Hey @Carlos Hazday For a change I'm able to read this during the day as I'm currently in self-isolation (with my Dad) as we both tested positive for Covid earlier this week. Both of us have an occasional cough but apart from that we're both feeling okay. Hopefully tomorrow and Sunday will bring me two negative lft's so I can go back to work on Monday. Great chapter and I too love the banter between the characters, especially when Liebe joins in with one of her admonitions to either father/grandfather on hearing an adult word from them! The Mexico Incident approaches!
- 80 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
P.S. Love the pictures you've selected for the Story Cover - is that Jay?
- 22 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Who the F**k is Jay Petermeyer?
Howzat commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Who the F**k is Jay Petermeyer?
Considering how much Alpha @kboishad you tied up working on Spirit Wolves (fantastic story) I'm kind of stunned it only took 7 months! Delighted to see these guys back again and now we get to see the rest of the story we saw pieces of in Boss Nanny (another great story).- 59 comments
-
- 21
-
-
-
Thankyou @Carlos Hazdayfor an extra chapter on a relatively calmer day (weather wise) here in the UK. Storm Dudley was a complete pussy-cat compared to Storm Eunice which hit Ireland/UK on Friday before moving on to Belgium/Netherlands/Germany/Poland on Saturday/Sunday - leaving death & destruction in it's wake. Now Storm Franklin is heading our way! Great chapter @Carlos Hazday . Northman is the proverbial jobsworth - he'd have been heading to the bow in The Poseidon Adventure (original version) rather than going upwards to the Engine Room!
- 68 comments
-
- 11
-
-
If you've never read a shifter world story before then you gotta read this one! Author @kbois draws you into her version of a shifter world where evil things are afoot - wolf pups are going missing and nobody knows where they are! Love (of all kinds) is interspersed with treachery/betrayal, bravery and corruption all present - you just do not know who are your friends or enemies! This is one of those stories where if I had come across it now (on completion) then I would have to read every chapter straight away until I finished them all! P.S. Please read the chapter comments (and join in) as the author @kbois is very active along with her editor @Mrsgnomieand beta reader @Danilo Syrtis. A warning though - you may end up being sent to a corner!
- 11 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
@Danilo Syrtis Re the Charlie Cochet THIRDS series - I've read all of them and they are absolutely fantastic!
- 94 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
As we take a temporary pause from the wonderful world of The Sentinels can I please hear a thunderous round of applause for Alpha @kboison writing such a fantastic story. I am really looking forward to the next installments in this shifter world. Hopefully we will see resolutions to the problems regarding the hybrid pups (and tracking down all the other missing ones) and find out who Elijah is involved with! Lycan/shifter stories are quite possibly my favourite story world here on GA and @kboisshould continue writing in that world.
- 94 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
You are assuming no last minute re-writes or chapter additions!
-
Wow, Alpha @kbois that was a superb end (part one of) to this great story. I was pleased with how Alberts and the Nichols Clan were "ended" - Reilly got his deserved retribution on his "father" and "brothers". Vann is going to have great role models in Seb & Reilly - he will eventually find out that Caleb The Traitor is his "father" and he may even be able to forgive him for what he did. I'm really looking forward to the TWO new stories in The Sentinel World - I know they'll be just as great as this one - especially with @Danilo Syrtisand @Mrsgnomieto keep you on the straight and narrow! P.S. I loved the bedroom scene between Reilly & Seb - very hot!!!
- 81 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
So Alberts & Nichols must be put to death - but how and who will be the one(s) to do it? Will Reilly be asked to end his father and Seb do the same to Alberts? Should it be quick (too good for them) or long & slow (cruel & unusual punishment and descending to how they had treated the kidnapped pups)? How about we use Calebs' rocket scientists and shoot them both in to space or just burn them up in the blast from a rocket test? Now, what about Caleb? A father trying to save his son but betraying his whole pack in the process. Caleb knows that the pack is no longer his to control - his punishment; death, would deny Vann his real father, banishment - the same effect. I really don't know how to deal with Caleb! Seb & Reilly with the help of Kellan/Hunter & Ben/Zev will be great as the leaders of the new Council while they search out and close down those elements of the Pup Exploitation Ring still active or at large. With only one chapter still to come there are still a lot of loose ends to tie up! All hail to Alpha @kbois on such a great story!
- 82 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
Chapter 1: Evaluating Evidence
Howzat commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 1: Evaluating Evidence
I think subconsciously you knew it was me which is why you mentioned it in your reply to my comment. I'm also rather pleased that you have that story title gently steaming on a back-burner somewhere!
