Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Make sure you read the first Twinks in Space book!

Twinks in Space: Fantastic Voyage - Part Two - 35. Chapter 35 - The Burn Throne

Quigley and his family look down on the devastation of where their house used to stand.

Our home!” Finnow cried out in dismay.

Quigley was in shock and he did not say a word.

Riah was watching her parents from the doorframe of the Burn Throne’s bridge.

The ship was in orbit above the planet Karthial, and the devastation wrought by the destroyer End Vision was below them.

“They killed everyone!” Finnow continued. “What are we supposed to do now?”

Her husband remained silent.

“Everyone’s dead,” she reiterated. “What are we going to do? Should we go down there and help?”

“No,” Quigley whispered, “there’s nothing we can do for them.”

The raging flames stretched for miles across the planet’s surface.

“Quigley, where can we go?”

The bounty hunter looked at his wife. “Everything we had is gone.”

Their daughter stepped up to them. “Nuh-uh, daddy,” Riah stated with conviction.

Her parents looked down at her.

“Everything’s not gone,” the little girl declared to them. “We’ve got everything we need right here!” She stretched her arms out to the Burn Throne at large. “I love your ship, daddy! I could stay on here forever.”

Quigley smiled weakly at his daughter, and he looked over at his wife. “Finnow, let’s go to Boullia Bay.”

Up next, Lyoth and Nunta.
2024
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
Thank you so much for diving into the second book in my sci-fi series, and I hope you enjoy it!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Seeing the wide spread devastation makes the loss real. They are crushed and all they knew are  killled. Their clear option is to go to Boullia Bay.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Going to Boullia Bay makes sense; but the loss of life is horrific, especially since as those that were killed had nothing to do with Quigley not fulfilling the contract.  These monsters must be stopped.  

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Time to wield the sword of retribution and put an end to these fu&kers....

  • Wow 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..