Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Make sure you read the first Twinks in Space book!

Twinks in Space: Fantastic Voyage - Part Two - 8. Chapter 8 - Weapons

Quigley is arming himself.

Quigley walked through his empty home.

It was quieter than it should have been.

He entered his garage. A busted old speeder bike that he had been working on for the past few months was still in pieces. He scowled at it, as if disappointed that it had not put itself back together while he was away. The bounty hunter clenched his hands into fists, but then he relaxed his fingers and took a slow and controlled breath.

Quigley turned to one of the walls in his garage and opened a hidden compartment. He removed a large case that was packed with weapons. He activated the case’s levitation and guided it outside and over to the mouth of the umbilicus that led up to his ship, still hovering above his house.

Then the bounty hunter headed around to his back garden, and he knelt beside the porch. He removed a panel of wood and revealed a sealed crate of void-grenades, which he dragged out and also brought to the umbilicus.

Quigley reentered his house, headed down to his workroom, and he collected all of his custom-made ammunition. With meticulous organization, the bounty hunter arranged his specialized cartridges in a protective carrying case, and he returned again to the mechanical tube that led up to his ship.

He made another trip to a few different parts of his home to collect several devices, and also a very special sword.

When Quigley had gathered enough weaponry to arm a small battalion of soldiers, he looked up from it all to his ship and whispered, “I’m going to murder that mandroid.”

uh-oh...
2024
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Thank you so much for diving into the second book in my sci-fi series, and I hope you enjoy it!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

Quigley isn't the passive type is he?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Qigly is fully armed and ready to seek his revenge. His attacks will not be pretty, but devatating, I expect.

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Let's hope that Quigley is not that stupid.  Never let your emotions get in the way; but of course, it is his family that he thinks has been taken.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..