Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 766 Words
  • 9,339 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Confounded: Part I - 17. Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17 --==Mitchell's POV==--

I still wasn't entirely myself once we'd returned home. We were sitting on the couch, and I absentmindedly crawled Taylan's neck with my fingers.

"You alright?" he asked eventually and I look up.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah; I'm fine. I just hate this. I love that boy." Taylan smiled. "I wish he could come live here, but it's just not possible right now. It's not like Sienna and Jack aren't good for him; they are. She's always there for him."

"She told me, yeah."

"What'd you think of her?"

"I expected a bitch, really," he answered, smiling again. "But she seemed nice."

"She is nice. She's changed a lot since she became a mother. Softer. She used to be a real bitch, back in the day. I'm glad we're friends, now."

"And Jack?"

"Jack's a lot older than her. He travels a lot too, because of his job. Spends a lot of time in the Middle East. We get along okay."
I glanced sideways and bit my lower lip.

"What'd you think of Kit?"

"Cute kid. He's a real sweetheart." He grinned. "Just like his dad."
I liked the sound of that and pulled him toward me.

"That so?"
I brushed his lips with mine. He rubbed his nose against mine in return.

"Ahuh. But man! You really are a bunch of crybabies."

"Can't deal with that, huh?"

"Nah, it's just that I hadn't expected that. At work you were always so...I dunno, inflexible. Distant."

"I'd say that the distance is just about zero, right now."
I grinned, and went in for a better kiss.

We talked a little more, and then went quiet for a while, during which we did...other things. Somehow, he ended up lying on his right side and I'd lowered myself half on top of him. He assured me my weight didn't bother him when I asked whisperingly if it did, and then I took the time to kiss him some more, and properly now.

If there's something that I've missed doing, for all these years, it's this: lying on the couch, making out without haste. I'm definitely not a prude, or shy, when it comes to that and I kissed him open-mouthed, letting my tongue roam freely through his mouth, until I started to get an erection which proved somewhat difficult to hide.

I pressed it against Taylan's leg and caressed his back, sighing deeply, contently. Breaking the kissing for a while, I just looked into his eyes; then I looked down pointedly and then up again.

"Mmm, does that bother you?"

"No..."

"Good, because this" I took his hand and guided it to my bulging crotch, pressing it against me, "is completely your fault."

"Gee, I've got a lot of explaining to do, then."

"Yes you do."

His relaxed reaction only excited me more, and I felt secure enough to go a bit further. I pulled his t-shirt from the waistband of his jeans, and let my hand slip underneath, onto his warm skin. When he softly hummed, liking that, I let it slide down, slowly wiggling my fingers under the waistband and then further, cupping a firm cheek of his ass.
I started to kiss him more passionately, and had to stop for a while when it all became a bit too much.

"If we keep this up, I'm going to drag you to my bedroom."
He pushed his face against my chest.

"Mmm..."
I held my breath and then just went and asked him.

"Do you want to sleep here, stay the night? I know it's way too soon, but..."

"Yes," he interrupted me.
It surprised me because I had expected him to say no, that it was way too soon, but he seemed as surprised as I was.

"Really?"
He nodded.

"Just sleeping, right?" he grinned.
Yeah, right!

"I had something a bit different in mind," I mumbled, stealing a kiss.

"Oh," he whispered back. "And pray tell what that would be?"

"I'd prefer to show you. And let you feel it. Especially that."

I suited the action to my words, and let my hand slide between us; his breath jolted when I touched him through the fabric of his jeans. Then he moaned softly, and pushed his hips up against my massaging hand.

"Are you sure?"
I quit was I was doing.

"I could take you home right now, I haven't had a drop of alcohol yet."

"If you stop now, you can forget it for the rest of your life," he answered.

That was all the incentive I needed.

Few minor corrections.
andr0gene 2005-Present; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 24
  • Love 15
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think that last statements of Taylan pretty much gave mitch his answer of whether it was too soon lmao. Wasn't he the one at breakfast that said they were a couple and they both had to make the decisions....nah don't think it's too soon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

There were so many cute and funny Taylan/Mitchell exchanges in this chapter that I can't decide which one I like best. It may be the 'this is your fault' one, but I also chuckle every time I get to: "If you stop now, you can forget it for the rest of your life."

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..