Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 1,359 Words
  • 10,530 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Confounded: Part I - 5. Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5 --==Mitchell's POV==--

Taylan really didn't give me much to work with; I tried to find an opening, anywhere, but he closed them off as soon as I tried. So he was still angry.

After dinner, he immediately disappeared to the study again, to check if the installation had finished yet, which was the case, and unfortunately gave him something to actually do. Damn it.

He enabled my email again which, he explained, had received some kind of virus which had severely clogged my private address. Luckily, the mail was stored online. Then he tried to open a few attachments, which didn't work.

"Oh, I see; you've received some pictures but you don't have a program installed that can view them; they're embedded in PDF's.

"Right. And do we have a program that would enable me to see them?" I asked.

I hoped he'd say no. He'd have to come back, then.

"Yes, it's on one of the CD's that came with the laptop, much like all the other programs you had on here."

What? Since when did they send that stuff along? This was the computer business; something had to be missing. Tsk.
He steered the explorer to the CD; it was brimming with software.

"See? So you just find the program you want, click the setup..."

He rose, undoubtedly thinking his job was finished. Yeah, right, I don't think so. Sit down, Mr.

"Go ahead," I said, innocently.
Oh, he didn't like that.

But he sat down again, installing the program. Then he opened my email, and one of the attachments. I paid close attention to his face because I knew full well what would appear on the screen; I had recognized the address it had been sent from.

A picture appeared, displaying two very naked men in a very compromising position. The position was one I personally quite like, as a matter of fact.
Taylan coughed uncomfortably and looked away when I glanced sideways.

"Wow, you have to be pretty supple for that one," I said, a little dryly.

He dared a look at me and blushed a deep red when I wiggled my eyebrows mischievously; it was time to show him I really did have humor. I wanted to see him laugh.

"Umm," he began, biting his lower lip, "these kinds of...attachments really aren't suitable for the office."

"Yes, I know. This is my private email, as you can see."
He looked at the screen and saw that it was indeed my own, not one of the company.

"And it's my personal laptop, not one I use for work. So there's not a problem where the company's concerned, is there?"

"Umm, no. No, of course not. If it's private, then there's no problem."

He colored again, this time very sweet; he seemed a bit shy. Strange, since he normally had somewhat of a poisonous tongue.

Ah...then I noticed that he had recognized the email address those attachments had been sent from; a quite well-known mailing list in the online gay community. A list where you had to pay for membership. And I have no problem admitting that I've spent quite a few nights in here, with photos and small movie-files, watching and masturbating at the same time; I'm no saint when it comes to that.

"As long as you don't forward them, internally, or show them to others, at work."

"Ouch, then I guess I'm busted now, huh?" I grinned, as I opened another attachment; this one a small movie-file with a guy pretty much fucking the other guys brains out. Unfortunately, the sound was turned off; I actually knew the guy being fucked was quite a moaner. Another thing I like.

"You've seen them."
He shrugged, pretending not to have seen the movie.

"Nah," he said lightly, "I'm used to a lot of stuff by now. And you can't always see what other people send you, at first, right?"

Was he trying to give me an excuse? Why? I didn't react to it, but it puzzled me. So I watch porn. Who doesn‘t?

He continued installing several other programs I requested he install, and I placed my hand on his shoulder, leaning forward and following what he was doing. His warm breath caressed my cheek when he looked sideways; and then he consequently held it.

I remained exactly where I was, and I could tell he was beginning to get nervous. I asked him what he was doing, which didn't really interest me; I just wanted to touch him, smell him. He smelled nice; both his breath and his scent. He excited me. And we were just sitting here, talking!

He became somewhat agitated; suddenly double-clicking the mouse became a very difficult thing and when he answered my questions, his answers came jolting. My own heart began to thud, and I leaned a little away from him; his agitation dropped, his answers came more fluidly, and even the double-clicking went fine now.

So I was having an effect on him. YES! This was good.

I leaned forward again, to which he reacted by leaning backwards, but that didn't help him now; I just leaned with him. Then I started using my thumb, lightly touching his neck, and asked if he'd like more wine.

"Ehr...what?" he replied.
He didn't seem to understand the question.

I laughed internally; he was completely off his game. So the charm still worked.

"I asked if you'd like another glass of wine."
I leaned forward some more, closing in, and he stared back, remaining silent.
"Something wrong?"

His eyes shot to my mouth when I licked my lips, expectantly. God, I wanted to kiss him, so bad. And a lot had to happen if I didn't, tonight; I would kiss him.

"N-no...yeah, I'd l-like more wine."
Now I knew for sure; the sexual tension almost crackled audibly.

I rose and took our glasses, disappearing. Taking a few deep breaths, I tried to calm myself, just around the corner of the study. I heard him take a few deep breaths himself, and mumble something, what I couldn't hear. Snickering to myself I quickly went to the wine cellar, where I had stored quite a collection over the years. I picked another one of the same we had been drinking, and actually, the wine had to breathe for a while, but since breathing was already going on in my study, I skipped that part; I didn't want to give Taylan any more alone time, and possibly ruin the start of something.

When I returned, he was clicking the mouse very fast and I saw he was finishing up the installation. So he was trying to get it done quickly, so he could go, huh? I don't think so.

I sat down next to him again, but now on his other side, pulling a chair over, and reached past him on purpose, to set his glass down.

"I-I think I s-solved everything."

He seemed almost relieved and blew out a deep breath of air, pushing the chair back and away from me.

"Oh good. How about my PDA? Got that working too? Because it didn't work anymore."
I almost laughed out loud when he must have cursed to himself; the look on his face was priceless.

He drew closer to the desk again, certainly not all that willingly, and tried to ignore me.

I put my hand on his farthest shoulder this time, watching closely, and when I spoke, I made sure it was as close to his ear as possible; if I stuck out my tongue, I could taste him. I closed my eyes for a moment, willing a certain part of my body down.

He answered sporadically and worked as fast as he could.

"Alright, one more boot and we're done," he said, fifteen minutes later, clearly relieved and sitting back.
My arm slid from his shoulder then, and I let it rest on his other one.

"Thank you."

He glanced up and wanted to say something but I slipped my hand into his neck, leaned in and covered his mouth with my lips.

No corrections.
andr0gene 2005-Present; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 28
  • Love 9
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

Mitchell has obviously never heard of the phrase "sexual harassment". If Taylan wanted to, he could probably sue Mitchell for large amounts of money. He'd probably lose(his word over Mitchell), but Mitchell doesn't appear to realise how much of a risk he's taking. He's so focused on the seduction that he can't see that he's crossing a line. Of course, since I'm romantic, I'm hoping Taylan doesn't think of it as sexual harassment, either...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/18/2015 06:08 PM, Graeme said:

Mitchell has obviously never heard of the phrase "sexual harassment". If Taylan wanted to, he could probably sue Mitchell for large amounts of money. He'd probably lose(his word over Mitchell), but Mitchell doesn't appear to realise how much of a risk he's taking. He's so focused on the seduction that he can't see that he's crossing a line. Of course, since I'm romantic, I'm hoping Taylan doesn't think of it as sexual harassment, either...

Somehow, I don't think he will. ;)

Link to comment
Just now, Daddydavek said:

Does Taylan kiss him back, or bolt?

You know; I don't remember! Why don't we go over to the next chapter, shall we?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Just hang in there, it's just a few hrs of your life that you'll never get back. Part II is much, much better. 😁

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..