Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 818 Words
  • 10,542 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Confounded: Part I - 6. Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6 --==Taylan's POV==--

He scared the living daylights out of me. This was the last thing I ever expected from him. There was no way out - the only way was to go past him and he was blocking me. He had a son! A wife! The pictures on his desk had been smiling up at me the entire time; his son, still little, on his mothers' lap; his son in kindergarten...how old was his kid anyway?

Those thoughts disappeared as soon as I felt his cool tongue pressing against my lips and sliding in; I didn't even resist him. Brain activity shocked to a halt, and remained in passive mode for as long as the kiss lasted.

Ever deeper he probed, turning, licking, seeking, cool and slick. His lips moved supple and warm over mine, completely enclosing them; hot damn, could he kiss! And he tasted sinfully good.

His long fingers slid to the back of my head, into my hair and he tilted me slightly for even better access. His breathing came deep and regularly, as opposed to mine, which was shallow and jolting. Not once did he break the kiss; it went on and on, and I didn't even register that I had laid my hand against his cheek from the very start, was actually caressing said cheek with my thumb, and had started to suck on his agile tongue. I felt the movement of the kiss under my thumb, as I kissed him back, probing as deeply as I could myself.

Then it suddenly darkened in the room, and I opened my eyes; the screen saver had automatically turned on. I had set it to ten minutes!

Only then did he react by slowly letting the kiss wind down, withdrawing his tongue ever so slightly until it fully had left my mouth. He licked my swollen lips one more time and his hand left my neck as well. My own I had dropped as soon as I noticed the screensaver.

"That seemed like a good way to thank you," he spoke softly and I blinked. Then I coughed, self consciously, pushing off with my feet and rolling away from him.

"I umm...I have to...I'm off...the laptop is done."
I made myself scarce, how I didn't know; how I got past him, I have no idea, and I was already in the kitchen, putting on my jacket when he appeared there as well.

"I g-gotta go," I said, a little capriciously, and he nodded.
Thankfully, he didn't say a word and got his keys.

"You've been drinking."
How I even thought of that, I had no idea, but Mitchell bit his bottom lip guiltily.

"Oops."

"It's okay, I'll walk. It's not that far."
Eight miles.

I glanced at my watch; 10pm. I could make it in about an hour; retrieve my bike and then ride home. I'd be there around midnight.

"Oh, come on," he said, reaching for my arm. "Let me call you a cab."

Walking past him I made for the door and tried to open it; why the heck didn't it open! He followed me into the hallway. Ah...keys. I turned them and stepped outside, just before he could stop me.

"No, it's fine. It's not far. See you on Monday!"

I got out of there as quickly as my feet would let me, tripping several times, once falling flat on my face into a set of bushes.

**********

That Monday, I called in sick at work. I felt ashamed; kissing a married man who was not only married, but also my boss. If that ever got out, I would be finished forever. All too well I knew how company gossip works; whispers behind your back, the indignation. As a guy, with another guy, that would be judged even heavier, I had seen it once. With two women, though, but the effect had been no less devastating, ruining one of the girls in the process.

Even if it hadn't been my fault, it'd been Mitchell who kissed me instead of the other way around, I'd still be blamed for ruining a marriage. Such things always had a way of coming out, no matter how tightlipped you were.

To make matters worse; my bike was still at the company, because I had opted to take a cab when one drove by, and my bag was still at his house! What if his wife found it! I didn't even wanna think about the fact that she might have come home, unexpectedly, and found us in the study, sucking each other’s brains out.

No...the only way to save myself from all that, was to quit. A perk came with that too; I wouldn't have to snitch on the colleagues like Mitchell wanted me to do. Yes, this was the best way, I convinced myself.

I was a fuckhead...a stupid, stupid fuckhead!

andr0gene 2005-Present; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 30
  • Love 9
  • Wow 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Sad 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 12/22/2010 01:03 PM, Frostina said:
Nice... things heating up... melikes.. thumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

he he

 

waiting for more as always!!!

 

 

Speedreader! :P
Link to comment

I can understand his reasoning but really to quit your job cause the boss kissed you and you enjoyed it..

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Reasonable line of logic, and that sort of thing does happen, but I feel sorry for Taylan. He's in a panic and he's already considering something that will hurt him (quitting). Hopefully, it doesn't go that far.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..