Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 1,162 Words
  • 9,486 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Confounded: Part I - 19. Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19 --==Taylan's POV==--

The feeling of being stared at woke me up; always a strange feeling. I also felt a bit disoriented, due to lying in a strange bed and the awareness of a warm body present, close against me.

I immediately received a warm kiss; mmm! I wouldn't mind waking up like that every day. Sucking on his suggestively prodding tongue I snuggled up to Mitchell a little closer, slowly waking up.

"Man, you are a sleepyhead," he whispered, a soft laugh in his voice, "it's 7am."
Hold it; don' talk that much when I just woke up. SEVEN AM!?

I jerked up.

"Crap! I gotta go home!"
I had nothing here, no clean clothes...

"Shhh, easy," he continued laughing, pulling me down again, "I'm kidding. It's 5am."

"Not funny, Gilmore."
I groaned, displeased.

"I love your reaction because you're unemployed, remember? You can sleep in."
God, I'd totally forgotten.

"Then why the hell did you wake me up this early? And why the hell are you even awake at this hour?"

"Because I have damn fine man lying beside me. I practically didn't sleep; I just watched you."

His lips glided towards my ear and he touched the lobe with the tip of his tongue. When his hot breath caressed the wet skin, I shuddered. Then I crept against him and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

"Mmm, nice."

He sought my lips, and lazily slipped deep inside. Underneath the sheets his hand slipped to my buttocks, kneading slowly. Then his mouth returned to my ear, and he whispered horny lines to me.

"Want me to screw that tight little ass of yours, long and slow?"

I started to snicker; no one had ever spoken to me like that. And a guy like Mitchell doing it... Last night I didn't have a problem with it but now I did, a little. He looked up, frowning.

"What?"

"Nothing," I replied, still snickering.
His eyes smoldered.

"You don't like it if I talk like that? I thought you liked dirty talk? I'm horny..."
No kidding!

"It doesn't really...suit you."

"What makes you think that?"

"Normally, you're a bit...stiff, conservative."
Surprised, he quit was he was doing right away.

"WHAT!?"

I immediately regretted saying anything about it; I definitely didn't wanna ruin his mood. Then he grinned mischievously, much to my relief.

"Get used to it because I'm anything but conservative in the bedroom. Stiff, yes. Here, feel."

I felt my cheeks heat up when he pressed his rock hard member against me. Then he continued what he'd been doing.

"I'll teach you a thing or two about conservative men," he whispered, pushing me onto my back.

He spit in his hand and brought it down, slicking my asshole and inserting a finger. He repeated it several times; then he set the tip of his cock against me, and pressed inside an inch. Then I softly cursed.

“Shit! Condom."
He'd forgotten to put one on.

"I don't care," he whispered back.
I moaned softly, loving his size and hardness.

"This is what you want, isn't it? My big cock inside you."
Teasingly he withdrew, and I hissed disappointedly.

"Please," I begged softly, biting softly in his earlobe. "I want it."

"Don't worry, I'll fuck you," he whispered, horny. "Long and slow and then shoot it all inside your hot ass."
He rubbed my anus with the tip, teasing me.

"Oh come on! Then do it, already!" I moved impatiently.

"Shh... don't be so impatient. Slowly."

Then he suddenly pushed hard and slid inside, this time not stopping until his balls pressed tightly against my cheeks. He pushed harder, seemingly wanting to insert those as well, and I felt like bursting.

"Ahh," he mumbled, "so hot and tight."

He began to move, achingly slow, just an inch or so each time, much to my frustration. I felt great but I wanted way more than that!

"Still think I'm conservative and stiff?" he whispered in my ear.
God no. Would he please get going?

"You don't, huh? I'll teach you, you horny little fox. Want me to take you hard?"
Yes!

Then he went straight into overdrive, and took me hard enough to make me scream out with pleasure, loudly. I didn't care if anyone heard, if that were even possible here, but Mitchell quickly ended it by pressing his mouth hard onto mine.

Damn, he was good.

I've always enjoyed sex, always been a sexually healthy person but Mitchell? He was an animal. Some say still waters run deep, and he was a classic case; he was even worse than me, lascivious beyond anything I've ever encountered.

He had me up against the headboard, half sitting, half laying down, having placed both hands on either side of me, effectively spreading my legs and pinning me into place. We both looked down as he groaned heavily and panted above me, watching his full length disappeared between my ass cheeks, the sight making us even more horny. We let our tongues battle it out in the open, breathing hard, groaning and moaning in sync.

After long minutes, he started to shiver, a sign that he was about to come, and his lips sucked onto mine as he began to groan with the rhythm, louder and deeper. He fiercely thrust inside and came, moaning each time a spurt of juice burst from his loins, coating my insides.

One would think that'd be the end of a great fuck but he withdrew from me and felt me, slipping a finger inside and licked it, sending me a horny look with his smoldering eyes.

"A tight boy cunt, filled with juice."

He grinned and descended, then sent me straight to heaven with his tongue.

Christ; I'd never look at another conservatively dressed man the same, ever again. The heaviest sinners of them all!

I moaned loudly when his thrusting tongue penetrated the sensitive area like a small dick, licking, wiggling, while I jerked off. Sometimes he entered as deep as he could go until I indicated that I was about to come.

He immediately moved up and waited for it, occasionally licking the tip, prodding the slit with the tip of his tongue.

Seconds later, I sprayed into his waiting mouth, and he urged me more until I sighed deeply and sagged down a little, completely spent. He swallowed audibly and appeared above me, smiling, and I avoid his mouth; even though I loved a good rimming, kissing afterwards was a bit too kinky, even for me.

Mitchell didn't care; he took my jaw in his hand and closed his lips over mine, probing as deep as he could for a long sweet kiss, long enough to convince that perhaps it wasn't so kinky after all. Then he stretched out and lay beside me, also panting like he'd just run the New York marathon.

"That'll teach you to call me conservative."

Minor corrections.
andr0gene 2005-Present; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 23
  • Love 14
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A little too kinky for me, but I loved tha fact that Mitchell got pissed off at being called conservative and proceed to show Taylan differently. And the dirty talk made me snigger just like Taylan.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..