Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 1,260 Words
  • 10,180 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Confounded: Part I - 18. Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18 --==Mitchell's POV==--

I pushed myself up and off the couch, offering my hand and pulling him up; then it was a tangle of arms, lips and tongues as I led him toward the bedroom. Once there, he practically ripped his own clothes off!

The fabric tore and his enthusiasm worked contagiously; within moments he stood naked in front of me, his erection proudly greeting my hungry eyes, which feasted over his body.

I liked that; he didn't feel ashamed for his body, not even when he was excited. I preferred that; I liked a willing partner, especially in the bedroom, a partner who just went for it, like I do. Unbridled hot sex, without shame.

I continued my close inspection, using my hands, eyes and mouth, while he started to peel my clothes off, one by one until I stood equally naked before him. Then it was his turn, and he didn't hesitate; he pushed me backwards onto the bed, almost starting to maul me.

That surprised me a little, because I thought he'd be the passive one in the bedroom; I usually am the aggressive one, and prefer my partner to be passive. Not that I didn't like it, but it was definitely something we'd have to talk about, if it happened more often.

My smooth chest was the first he attacked, using his tongue to trace the firm shape of my pecs, teasing my nipples, and then travelling lower. My flat stomach tightened when he arrived there, avoiding my painfully stiff cock hanging just above it.

"Wow," he whispered. "Now that's a great cock."

“Thank you.”

I'm not unnaturally big, close to eight inches, but I am thick; I've had previous partners who hadn't been willing to have me, much to my frustration.

He touched my balls, hanging low between my legs, and couldn't resist licking them tentatively before returning upwards, tracing the same path he used going down; when he was close enough, I lowered my head and captured his lips.

"Like it?" I asked, grinning.
He moved up a bit and straddled me, sitting on my stomach looking down, massaging me behind him.

"No complaints, so far. You?"

"None. I really love your ass."

I sure did! Nice and round; tight. Taking the cheeks in my hands, I kneaded and pushed up my hips so that he fell forward, placing both hands beside my head, my dick resting in the crack of his ass.

"Can I fuck you?"

"Yes please," he sighed, sounding very horny. "But...you're kinda big so have mercy."

I snickered, and felt somewhat relieved. Mercy he wouldn't receive, though.

"Thought I wouldn't let you take me, huh?"
He guessed right.

"It's not always that clear; some give, some take. I prefer to give, if you don't mind," I murmured, pulling him down for a hot, intimate kiss.

"Excellent," he moaned against my lips, "I prefer to take; I'm not much of a giver." I laughed softly against his lips.

"Any other requests? Since we're doing this now...let's get it all out."

I liked that. Clear cut, no nonsense; just ask and you shall receive. Or not. But it'd be clear what he wanted, what I wanted.

"I prefer to fuck you without, please." I reached blindly for the nightstand, taking out a piece of paper.

He lifted up his head for just enough time to read the results and snickered softly.

"I got me one of those too; same result."
Then he sighed.
"But mine's at home, so you better suit up, for now."
I rolled us over, finally on top, and gave him another kiss.

"Okay. For now."

I buried my lips in his neck and kissed him there, softly biting; he tasted heavenly.

"So what more do you like?"

"Mmm, what you're doing now feels pretty good," he said, stretching out slowly. "I like to give a blowjob; receiving not so much. And I kinda like it a little...rough."

"Check and match," I whispered, softly laughing, trailing my tongue down to his chest. "What else? Kinky?"

"No water sports or such."
Good. Brr.

"No, I mean; can I come on your face? In your ass? Mouth?"
He snickered at that and looked away when I raised my head.

Well, sorry, but I didn't feel any shame for asking. Normal question, I think, and pretty important. Some don't like it.

"Well?"

"Yes, yes and yes." He blushed.

"How about dirty talk?"

"I thought we were already doing that?"
Hah!

"Hmm, so you like rough. Only rough, or also slow and tender?"

"Depends; what do you prefer?"
I like good, long, steady. Fast and slow. Mix it up a bit.

"How about; rough the first time, tender the second?"

"Twice? Oh wow, so you're a generous lover, huh?"
Usually even more generous than twice, if I was horny enough. But he'd find that out soon enough.

"Ahuh. So are we about done chatting? I really wanna..."

We rolled through the bed; then Taylan on top, then me, feeling, caressing licking, kissing; by the time we'd brought ourselves close to an orgasm, I was more than ready. By then he'd denied me access to his ass several times, each time crawling just out of reach, making me crazy with desire.

Then I finally caught him, and pinned him to the mattress, penetrating him with the help of a healthy dose of lube. I pushed in way too hard, my suited up cock sliding half way in at once, due to me just being way too excited. He moaned loudly to slow it down a bit, but he felt so good, so tight; and he deserved a good...punishment. But I stopped, to let him adjust. And he consequently got mad!

Perfect.

He clawed the sheets and moaned and laughed when I continued again, and tried playfully to get away.

After just a few minutes of fiery, fast fucking he indicated that he was gonna shoot and did so, just as I probed as deep as I could, and went completely rigid; he squeezed my cock so hard that I hissed softly from pleasure. It seemed to come from his toes and he shook wildly then, groaning loudly; I actually became worried there.

"Are you okay?" I asked, unable to keep panic from my voice.

"Fuck, that was good," he growled horny, "don't stop!"

The feeling kept coming, he said, urging me on, and then intense waves of pleasure shot through me as he milked me to my climax.

"Jesus," I panted, when I'd rolled off and lay on my back next to him, completely taken aback, "what the hell was that?! For a minute there, I thought you were having a heart attack or something; you scared me half to death!"

"Oh, that?" he panted, equally wasted but laughing. "That always happens when I'm getting laid as good as that. Sorry. I should have told you; I'm kind of a quick shooter. Sometimes twice. I go somewhere else when it happens."

"Wow...really?"
I didn't really believe it, but he nodded.

"Man...if it's going to be like this, each time? Where do I sign?"

"You that easy to satisfy?" he snickered, snuggling up against me.

If he called that easy, then yes. I really liked that he felt no shame with me. Some people don't talk, or don't like fun in bed. He seemed to be the same as me, then; it didn't always have to be serious and heavy and all that.

He was perfect.

Minor corrections.
andr0gene 2005-Present; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 25
  • Love 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

One of the amazing things about this chapter was a discussion about what sexual activities they liked, and it sounded so natural and loving. A brilliant piece of writing!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/18/2015 07:15 PM, Graeme said:

One of the amazing things about this chapter was a discussion about what sexual activities they liked, and it sounded so natural and loving. A brilliant piece of writing!

Thank you!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..