Jump to content
    Arran
  • Author
  • 3,502 Words
  • 2,927 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Those Cerulean Eyes - 6. Chapter 6

This chapter contains vividly described sexual activity between two young men.

TUESDAY MORNING, DAY 7

I awake in the morning lying on my side facing Mickey who is lying on his stomach beside me, both arms tucked under the pillow. His leg farthest from me is angled at the hip and again at the knee and the other one is straight, making him look like a leaping frog. I push up just enough to peek at his pucker, which is fully exposed, and feel myself begin to harden. Stroking myself to full hardness, I reach to the nightstand for the lube, squirt some into my hand and work it all over my cock until it glistens in the diffuse morning light. Then I swing myself up onto my hands and knees over his naked body and lower myself onto his back, my glans poised at his hole. Feeling Mickey stir beneath me and spread his legs for me, I gently push.

“Ummm…” I hear beneath me as I feel my glans slide up into the tight, soothing warmth of his body. When I feel myself buried all the way up to my balls inside him, I curl my fingers up around his shoulders and begin to slowly rock my hips against his butt, feeling the full, hard length of my throbbing cock piston smoothly back and forth into his body. “Oh yeah… Fuck me, Mark…” I hear as Mickey’s butt begins to oscillate and writhe to the rhythm of my thrusts, taking me as deep as he can get me inside him at the end of each thrust.

“Oh Mickey…” I whisper against his ear. “I can’t think of a better way to greet the morning than making love to you.”

“Ummm… You make it sound like something sacred,” he murmurs beneath me.

“That’s because making love to you is sacred to me, Mickey. Your body is that of a young god that I want to worship every day of my life. Are you okay doing this with me lying on your back?”

“Ummm… yeah… It’s nice feeling your warm body draped over my back like a blanket, your hot breath against my ear as you make love to me.”

“I don’t know how long it’s going to take me to cum, Mickey.”

“It doesn’t matter. I just love feeling you deep inside me, making love to me, Mark.”

“Kiss me,” I whisper as I crane my neck to press my mouth to his in a soulful kiss while maintaining the slow, steady rhythm of my thrusts, reaching as deep into his butt as I can get with my cock.

“Ummm…” he purrs beneath me as I move my mouth from his mouth to nip and kiss his neck and his shoulder.

“Feels good, huh,” I whisper.

“Ummm… yeah…” he purrs beneath me.

“So, do you like this more than fucking me?”

“Yeah. I guess I’m more of a bottom because I absolutely love feeling you deep inside me like this, Mark. I mean, I’ll still do it to you when you want me to, but…”

“Actually, this works just fine for me, Mickey, because I really love fucking you. Your butt is so hot and sexy to me. When I woke up a little while ago and saw your tight little hole peeking out all sexy-like at me, I couldn’t help wanting to feel myself inside you.”

“Ummm… I feel you hitting it, Mark… Oh yes… Fuck me and make me cum with your incredible dick.”

*     *     *

Roughly twenty minutes after coupling with Mickey I feel the familiar euphoria begin at our connection and spread out into my body. Mickey had already cum a moment ago. Feeling my cock beginning to grow even harder inside him, I intensify my thrusts. “I’m gonna cum, Mickey,” I pant against his ear.

“Do it, Mark. Fill me with your sperm.”

I thrust several more times, then drive my cock deep into his butt and ejaculate hard into him, filling his bowels with another copious load of my sperm.

“Oh my God… that felt so good,” I whisper as I slump heavily onto his back after the flow of semen from my body into his body subsides. Moving my legs out from between his legs and cradling his thighs between mine, I resume pistoning my slowly softening cock into his butt. “This is the part of making love that I enjoy most, Mickey. Feeling my cock glide almost frictionlessly through all the sperm that I’ve just given you as I savor the afterglow. It’s the most intimate and beautiful part of copulating for me.”

“At this moment I feel closer to you than ever, Mark.”

If I had the resilience and the stamina, I’d do it again, but I simply can’t.

WEDNESDAY MORNING, DAY 8

“So, I had a talk with my mom last night,” Mickey says as we sit sipping Caffè Americanos and nibbling cinnamon scones at Starbucks. “I told her that I’m gay and that I have a huge crush on you.” He smiles when he says the last part.

“And her response was?” I prod.

“She said, ‘Thank you for telling me.’ Then she said, ‘I assume that you and Mark are using protection.’ When I asked what makes her think that we’re having sex, she said that on Monday evening we had the glow of two people who’ve had sex.”

“Remember, Mickey? Monday night during dinner she said that we had a glow that she hadn’t noticed the last time I was there. Right before you awkwardly changed the subject to tell her that my parents are lawyers.” I smile when I say it, reluctant to divulge what his mother and I talked about in the kitchen after dinner.

“Yeah, I remember.”

“So how did you respond to her assumption that we’re using the kind of protection that we’re not using?”

“That we aren’t because it’s the first time for both of us. Obviously, she wasn’t happy to hear that.”

“Obviously,” I deadpan.

“Your first time was with me, wasn’t it, Mark?”

I bite my lower lip and then sigh. “No, Mickey, it wasn’t. But I can assure you that you have nothing to worry about because both times were with the same guy who was as much a virgin as I was at the time.” I can see by the look in his eyes that he is crushed.

“So when did those two times happen?” The sound of his voice tells me that he is clearly is crushed.

I sigh again. “Both times were during the first semester our freshman year of college, and both times it was difficult for him to reconcile that he might have been gay.” I look away from him when I say, “He took his life the following semester.”

Mickey’s demeanor suddenly changes. “Oh my God, Mark… I’m so sorry. He meant something to you, didn’t he?”

I look down at my coffee to avoid his eyes and quietly say, “Yes, he did, Mickey.”

He looks around, then covers my hand that is closest to him with his hand and says, “I really am sorry, Mark. I wish I hadn’t brought it up.”

I look up, seeing genuine sorrow in his eyes. “It’s okay, Mickey. It was a long time ago. I should be over it by now.”

“But you’re not, Mark,” he says gently. “I understand.”

“But you didn’t at first. I could see it in your eyes, Mickey; you were crushed when I told you that my first time wasn’t with you.”

He looks down at our joined hands. “It’s just… Well, you’re my very first lover ever, Mark, and… well, I’m not yours.”

“I get that, Mickey. I can’t say that I’m sorry, because I’d be lying. But you’re in the here and now and I feel genuinely fortunate to have you. And I enjoyed our first time together as much as I enjoyed my first time with Noah. Actually more since you don’t come with the hangups about who and what you are.”

“So his name was Noah?”

“Yes.”

“Did you love him?”

“I can’t say that I loved him because he would never have allowed it, but I cared deeply for him. And it hurt that he wouldn’t allow himself to explore what we could have had together, or at least what I thought we could have had together.

“But I am feeling the same things for you, Mickey. I think that as our relationship grows, my memories of Noah will fade into the distant past where they belong. It’s all I can tell you right now. We have a future, Mickey. I didn’t have that with Noah.”

He smiles, squeezing my hand. “Well, the way I look at it, Noah’s just another part of what makes you who you are now, Mark, and what you are to me.”

“That’s a really sweet thing to say, Mickey. If I could, I’d kiss you right now.”

“Yeah, well…” Mickey looks at his watch. “I think it’s time for us to head to class.”

“I’m really glad that we had this talk, Mickey.”

“I am too, Mark,” he smiles.

WEDNESDAY EVENING, DAY 8

It’s a little after 8:00 pm when I’m released from work because it’s a slow night and there’s no sense paying two people for doing little to nothing until closing. Since Mickey is working at Barnes & Noble until 10:00 pm, which is when the store closes, I decide to surprise him with a visit since it’s officially one week ago that we met, and so much has happened in that week.

I enter Barnes & Noble about 8:30 pm and nonchalantly browse the tables of newly-released books, occasionally glancing up to see Mickey taking care of customers, answering their questions, ringing up their purchases, and generally being helpful. Until now I never realized how good he is with people. I think I love him all the more for it.

I slowly meander my way to the sales counter as Mickey stands with his back to me, his butt leaning against the counter, smiling as he chats with a male co-worker. Hmmm… Is this guy actually coming onto Mickey?

I clear my throat and Mickey turns. “Can I help…” His surprise is palpable when he sees that it’s me. “Mark! What are you doing here?”

Do I hear a twinge of… maybe regret?

“Business is slow tonight, so I was released early. I thought I’d surprise you, which I see that I did,” I say with a knowing smirk. I’ve never seen Mickey look guilty, but it sure looks like guilt to me.

He looks at his watch, then back at me. “Well, that’s great, Mark, and good timing too because it’s time for my break.” Nice recovery, Mickey. “Cover for me. Okay, Sean?”

“Will do,” Sean replies, looking at Mickey, then at me, obviously confused about what’s going on. I take it to mean that he doesn’t know about our relationship.

Mickey steps out from behind the counter, then leads me across the store and into the café. “I don’t suppose you want coffee,” he says as we seat ourselves at one of the tables. “But I sure do. How about an Italian soda?”

“Sure. That actually sounds really good to me, Mickey.”

“I’ll get it,” he says, getting up. “What flavor?”

“Raspberry?”

“Raspberry it is.” I can’t help but visually follow the graceful glide of his butt with a wan smile. I’ve cum into that butt, twice, I think to myself as he heads to the counter to order. I wonder if Sean has that in mind?

Mickey returns with a Mocha Frappuccino in one hand and a raspberry Italian soda in the other, sits down at the table and smiles as he looks at me. “I really am pleasantly surprised and happy that you’re here, Mark.”

“I think your friend Sean was surprised too; however, I wouldn’t describe it as pleasantly.”

“What do you mean?” Try again, Mickey.

“I mean that the guy was obviously hitting on you, Mickey.”

“Oh, Sean is always doing that, to lots of guys. It’s just the way he is, Mark.”

“Maybe he wants a shot at your sexy butt,” I grin. “Although I would hope that it’s reserved exclusively for me.”

“Exclusively,” he smiles.

Enough about Sean. I came to spend time with Mickey; although I intend to make it quite clear to the guy that Mickey is off limits to him. “I was watching you for a while before I came up to you. You have a nice personality with customers, and you’re pleasant and helpful to them. I’m impressed, Mickey. You have a different aura about you when you’re helping people. You make it clear that you really care. It’s just another one of the many reasons why I like you so much.”

“Thanks, Mark. And just so you know, I don’t have an interest in Sean that way. I mean, he’s nice looking and all, but he’s not my type.”

“Well, I won’t dispute that he’s a looker, Mickey. He’s got a roaming eye, though, and he’s too smooth. Probably leaves a lot of guys drowning in his wake when he’s done with them. You deserve better than that. Not to say that I’m the one, but…”

“You are the one, Mark. For me, anyway. You’re nice looking and you’re genuine…” He looks around to make sure that no one is eavesdropping. “And you make me feel so hot and tingly when we’re in bed and you’re deep inside me, making love to me.”

“Well, you make me feel the same way when I’m inside you, Mickey. In fact, I feel like a whole different person when I’m with you. I feel like I have a purpose other than being the spoiled rich kid of two financially-driven parents.

“By the way, are you aware that we met exactly one week ago this morning?”

His face suddenly glows with a smile. “Hey, you’re right, Mark! And what a week it’s been! The best week of my life so far!”

“Those were my thoughts exactly when it occurred to me, Mickey,” I divulge as I cover his hands with mine. “I hope I’m not being too forward by doing this since this is where you work. I mean, I wouldn’t want to give Sean the right impression.” I grin as I say the last part.

He grins back. “He’ll just have to live with it.”

His break ends at 9:00 pm. When he goes back to work behind the customer counter, I head to the science-fiction section, select Ender’s Game, a book that I’ve wanted to read based on the good things that I’ve heard about it, then plop down in one of the comfortable chairs in the customer lounge, positioning myself so that I can see Mickey. It isn’t because I’m possessive and want to keep an eye on him because of Sean, but just because I enjoy looking at him and seeing the confidence he exudes when helping customers.

Then before I know it, the lights flutter and the manager is locking the doors, signaling that it’s closing time. I get up, take the book to Mickey at the check-out counter and purchase it. Then I stand around, waiting for him to take care of the remaining customers wanting to check out. After all the customers have left I wait for him by the door as he goes to the back to clock out. It isn’t long before I see him and Sean approaching me. “Mark, this is Sean,” he says. “Sean, this is Mark… my boyfriend.” Sean and I smile, exchanging pleasantries as we shake hands. I can’t help but notice that his grip on my hand lasts longer than a friendly handshake, like he’s signaling that he’s interested. Like I said, he probably leaves a lot of guys drowning in his wake when he’s done with them. But it won’t be me or Mickey, I think to myself as I take Mickey’s hand in mine, and leave the store.

“So tomorrow’s Thursday,” I say as we walk the promenade, “which means no classes. Anything you want to do tonight?”

He glances sidelong at me and smiles. “Well, we could stop for a beer. And after that, since you still have that amazing house to yourself, you could take me home to bed and make love to me.”

“I’d love nothing more than to spend the night making love to you, Mickey. You should let your mother know that you’ll be spending the night with me, though. Despite that we’re not using protection, I think that she still likes me, and I don’t want to screw that up.” I say it with a lopsided grin.

“Yeah, you’re right,” he says, reaching into his pocket for his phone.

“Hey, mom. Mark came by the bookstore tonight. He asked if I want to get a beer with him and then spend the night with him since we don’t have classes tomorrow, okay?” He waits for her to finish her end of the dialog, then says, “I will, mom. Have a good night too. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“She told me to say hi to you and for us to sleep tight tonight,” he says, stuffing his phone back into his pocket. Then he grins when he says, “Although I’m probably not as tight as I was before I started sleeping with you.

“I wonder what she’s thinking right now,” he continues, “knowing that I’m sleeping with you again tonight.”

I look straight ahead and try to keep as straight-faced as possible when I say, “Why don’t you ask her?”

He smirks. “Very funny, Mark. Should I tell her that it’s you who wants to know?”

“But I don’t want to know, Mickey, because I already do. She probably sees us getting little sleep tonight since we’ll be fucking like two rabbits in heat.”

He smirks again. “I highly doubt that, Mark. I mean, she is my mom.”

“So. I’ll bet she read Fifty Shades of Grey, Mickey, and you didn’t even know it. It was a very popular book with women.”

When he has nothing to say to that, I can’t help but playfully tease him with, “She probably even envisions me being inside of you because I’m a stud.”

“You are, Mark,” he grins, looking sidelong at me.

We enter the same pub as last Saturday and seat ourselves in a booth a ways from the door.

“Good evening, guys. What’ll you have?” the waiter asks, seeming to appear from nowhere.

“I’ll have the oatmeal stout,” I reply.

“I’ll have the hefeweizen,” Mickey says. “And we’d like an order of vinegar chips too, please.”

“I’m on it,” the waiter replies with a smile, then spins around and heads to the bar.

“So you got off early tonight,” Mickey says. “That means Jimmy kind of got screwed on the trade.”

“Yeah, but I’m sure that he won’t lose any sleep over it. And speaking of getting screwed, I probably saved your butt tonight.”

“How so?” he asks.

“I think Sean has his eyes on it, and he’s used to getting what he wants. He’s a smooth talker who can charm venom from a cobra.”

“Well, he isn’t going to get me to do anything that I don’t want to do, Mark.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that, Mickey. He’s the kind of guy who will do anything he can to get his cock into you. And once it’s there, he’s going to charm you with what he’s got to keep you coming back for more until he’s had his fill of you. In fact, when he shook hands with me tonight, I got the distinct impression that he was coming on to me. It was like he didn’t want to let go. The guy is definitely bad news, Mickey.”

It isn’t long before the waiter sets our beers and chips on the table, tells us to enjoy and then heads to another booth to take their orders.

“So, have you noticed Sean coming on to other guys there?” I ask, resuming our discussion as we nurse our beers and nibble our fries.

“No. He’s only been working there for a couple of weeks, though. But he does seem to be working whenever I’m working.”

“Do you have posted schedules?”

“Yeah.” It’s obvious; he’s seen Mickey’s schedule and arranging his hours to coincide with Mickey’s hours. It stands to reason; Mickey gives off vibes that any guy with halfway decent gaydar should be able to sense. Add to that, Mickey’s more than a little naïve about the ways of the world, especially when it comes to lecherous guys like Sean who are only out to take advantage of him. “But really, I can handle myself, Mark. Sean isn’t going to get anything that I don’t want to give him.”

What the hell does that mean!?! But I pursue it no longer because I trust Mickey.

The mood changes, enter the villain. Can Mark rely on Mickey? Hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading. Again, use discretion and good sense and practice safe sex. It's not the perfect story world in real life.
Copyright © 2019 Arran; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 5
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I read one of Orson Scott Card’s books, but I refused to read any others after I heard about his homophobic religious views. I have had friends who were practicing Mormons, but they weren’t anti-Gay. I’ve had other friends who had left the church because they were Gay. (I have had friends in the same situations who were JWs or former JWs.)

There are too many authors out there who are part of the LGBTQ+ to bother with someone who hates us.

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment

 I also enjoyed Ender's Game until I found out more about Orson Scott Card . A homophobic religious nutcase.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I read one of Orson Scott Card’s books, but I refused to read any others after I heard about his homophobic religious views. I have had friends who were practicing Mormons, but they weren’t anti-Gay. I’ve had other friends who had left the church because they were Gay. (I have had friends in the same situations who were JWs or former JWs.)

There are too many authors out there who are part of the LGBTQ+ to bother with someone who hates us.

Still, It’s one of my favorite sci-fi books (which I read a long before that became an issue). My problem is he never finished the series. Got too big for his britches. The mormons are good programmers, like the JWs and the scientologists. In fact many religions are like that, which is why I shun them all.

But, I understand your point.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, davewri said:

 I also enjoyed Ender's Game until I found out more about Orson Scott Card . A homophobic religious nutcase.

Dave, please see my response to droughtquake. Thanks.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. Mark and Mickey are cute together. I think Seán is definitely gonna try it on with Mickey.

Oh, you think so? Thanks for the comment, Chris.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, mfa607 said:

Sean is a trouble maker, run Mickey, run! LOL!  Great chapter!

Thanks for the comment, mfa. I laughed when I read it.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Froggy-style seems a bit uncomfortable! But Frogger-style would be 8-byte…
;–)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

Froggy-style seems a bit uncomfortable! But Frogger-style would be 8-byte…
;–)

Maybe so, but to each his own. Thanks for reading, droughtquake.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

It's a week they've been together, that's oh so gay! I'm allowed to say that, I'm gay, haha... Is Mike getting jealous? I think they ought to do more than just fuck if this relationship is going anywhere...

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

But it’s the physical expression of their love. You’re right, though. Thanks for reading and commenting, Talo.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..