Jump to content
    Arran
  • Author
  • 4,794 Words
  • 2,599 Views
  • 26 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Those Cerulean Eyes - 10. Chapter 10

This chapter, the last chapter, contains vividly described sexual activity between two young men.

THURSDAY MORNING, DAY 23

I enter the Mickey’s hospital room to see that he’s dressed. His mother and his doctor are here. “No more stunts like that. Okay, Mr. Hodges?” his doctor admonishes as he hands Mickey what I presume to be his discharge papers. “I want you to call my office if you experience anything unusual, like prolonged headaches, dizziness or nausea. While I don’t expect them, you’re not out of the woods yet as far as after-effects.”

“I will, doctor,” Mickey replies, then turns his attention to me. “Hey, Mark!” he says brightly, “I’m going home today!”

“So I see.”

“I know you walked here, so please ride home with us,” he implores as I wheel him down to the hospital exit in a wheelchair—hospital policy.

Since I did walk here, my usual mode of getting around in town, I smile and say, “Anything for you, Mickey,” as we arrive at the exit at the same time that his mother pulls up in her car.

All the way home Mickey is jubilant and effervescent, probably happy to be out of the hospital. But I can’t help hoping that a part of it is because of me too, which he makes evident when he slips his hand into mine as we ride home together in the backseat. When we get to their place, Marilyn offers to make a light lunch, which we both eagerly accept. After we eat, he nearly drags me into his bedroom. “God, I thought this moment would never come,” he intimates as he presses his lips to mine in an urgent kiss.

“Do you have to work today?” he asks when we end the kiss.

I sigh. “As much as I would love to spend the afternoon in your arms, kissing you and loving you, I do have to work, Mickey.”

“So, what about afterwards? After work?”

I’m puzzled. “What do you mean?”

He smiles. “Would you like to spend the night here, with me?”

“Tonight?”

He laughs. “Of course tonight, silly.”

I’m visibly surprised. “But your mom…”

“We had a long talk in the hospital, Mark. She’s okay with us having sex. And since she’s just as happy as I am that you’ve forgiven me and want us to try again, she said that she’s okay with you occasionally spending the night and us having sex, as long as we do it in the privacy of my bedroom and we’re discreet about it. So tonight I’d really like to show you just how happy you’ve made me by being there for me and forgiving me, and most of all, for loving me even though I don’t deserve it.”

“Mickey, what happened with Sean is in the past. We’re focused on us now, and you do deserve it. Okay?”

He purses his lips, then nods and smiles. “Okay. So will you spend tonight with me?”

“But you just got out of the hospital. Isn’t it a bit too soon for something as strenuous as sex?”

“Mark,” he smiles, “you make it sound like I’m an invalid, which I’m not. I’m just a twenty-year-old male with a healthy sexual appetite who can’t wait for you to satisfy it.”

I smile and give him a peck him on the lips. “I hear you, Mickey. But it’s been a while, and I want you so badly that I’m not sure we can do it discreetly.”

He grins. “Me neither, but I expect that she’ll make an exception since it’ll be a sort of celebration for us. That’s how I’m going to explain it to her, anyway, after you leave for work.”

“I love you, Michael James Hodges.”

“I love you too, Mark David Reintjes. And I’m going to show you just how much tonight, right here in this bed.”

THURSDAY EVENING, DAY 23

All evening at work I’m distracted by thoughts of Mickey and our naked, hot bodies passionately wrestling in his bed tonight as we make love for the first time in well over a week. And the best part is that his mother condones it. I just hope that I can contain my desire for her son enough that the sounds of our lovemaking don’t disgust her as she lies in bed one room away from us. In fact, I’m so distracted that after messing up my third coffee order, Jimmy asks, “What’s with you, Mark? Obviously your head is totally elsewhere tonight.”

“Yeah, I’m really sorry, buddy.” I had already told him that Mickey was released from the hospital today, but I didn’t reveal anything about Mickey wanting me to spend the night with him tonight and his subsequent plans for us. Now I would have to ‘fess up.’ “It’s just that Mickey asked me to spend the night with him tonight and there’s only a thin wall between his bedroom and his mother’s bedroom.”

He grins. “And you’re worried about keeping her up most of the night listening to you guys fuck. Yeah, I can see your problem, Mark. I just wish I could say that I have your problem.”

“It’s the first time that I’ll have ever slept with him in his bed. He said that his mother’s okay with us having sex tonight if we’re discreet, but after well over a week since the last time we did it, I don’t know if we can do that, Jimmy.”

“Like I said: I wish I had your problem, Mark. Maybe you two should just focus on each other tonight and put her out of your mind. If she hears you guys getting it on, then she hears it. I mean, technically you are being discreet because you’re doing it in the privacy of his bedroom behind closed doors. It’s just that it’s been a while for you guys. And besides, you both nearly lost him, so I expect that she’ll take that into consideration.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right, Jimmy. Up to now she’s been pretty accepting about Mickey and me having sex, although she probably wishes that I’d wear a condom when I’m inside him. But Mickey and I don’t feel the need for one. He wants to feel me and I want to feel him when I’m inside him, not a layer of latex.”

“Hey, too much information, buddy!” he laughs before heading to the counter to help a customer waiting to order.

Fortunately, I got that order right.

I love you too, Mark David Reintjes, I recall as I prepare the order. And I’m going to show you just how much tonight right here in this bed…

 

11:00 PM THURSDAY, DAY 23

Mickey slowly unbuttons my shirt as we stand barefoot beside his bed, embraced in one another’s arms, kissing. I’m about as hard as I can be, and I can feel that he’s just as hard as he presses into me. His mother has just gone to bed.

I pull away from his lips and gaze into heavy-lidded cerulean eyes that glisten with desire and anticipation. “Are you sure that making love so soon after what happened won’t be too much for you?” I whisper. “I can wait if it is, because I want you to be around for a long time to come, Mickey.”

Gazing back into my eyes, he smiles. “I’m okay, Mark. I feel wonderful now that I have you back again. And more than anything, I want to feel this deep inside me tonight.” He presses his hand against the almost obscene bulge in my chinos and gently flexes my hard cock for emphasis. “Actually, I’m so horny, I need to feel this deep inside me tonight.”

“I love you so much,” I whisper as I lift his t-shirt up over his head and drop it onto the floor beside us.

“I love you too,” he murmurs as he slips off my shirt, allowing it to fall to the floor, then unbuckles my belt.

As soon as he unbuttons and unzips my chinos, they drop to pool at my bare feet, leaving me facing him wearing only my briefs, which I expect to lose in very short order. When I pop the snap at his waist, his shorts drop to his feet, revealing, to my pleasant surprise, that Mickey’s been free-balling today. I smile, looking into his engaging eyes as I grip his hot, hard, throbbing cock and gently squeeze it. “Naughty boy,” I playfully whisper as I close in on his mouth, then engage his tongue with mine. I feel his fingers slip beneath the waistband of my briefs and push them down as we kiss. No sooner have I stepped out of them when he topples me onto his bed and comes down on top of me. Not too horny, are you, Mickey? I think to myself as I scoot us around, positioning the both of us properly upon the bed so that my head is on the pillow.

“Oh my God, Mark. I want you so badly,” he breathes against my mouth as he wrestles against me, his cock feeling so incredibly hard pressed against mine.

“I want you too, Mickey,” I whisper. “I want tonight to be absolutely perfect… the most perfect night of our lives. I want to wake up in the morning with you in my arms, knowing that I’m fully a part of you after having experienced every pleasure that your beautiful body can possibly offer me.”

He lifts his head to gaze down into my eyes and wanly smiles. “You know what that means. Right?” Oh, those cerulean eyes…

“No. What?” I whisper as I gaze up into eyes that look bluer than I’ve ever seen them.

“You’ve got a lot of work to do tonight,” he playfully growls.

“So I think we should get started,” I whisper as I wrestle him onto his back, then ease my naked body onto his, and press my mouth to his in a kiss of fiery passion as I deftly explore every part of his mouth that I can reach with my tongue, the same tongue that is going to find it’s way into his butt tonight as our lovemaking progresses.

“Oh my God, I want you so badly,” he gasps as he curls his legs around my lower torso. I can feel the heat of his anus against the shaft of my cock as it slides up and down against it. While I know that Mickey wants me inside him right now, I’m not ready for it yet, and, really, neither is he because there is so much to do before we consummate our love for one another in the most intimate way possible. That, and I want to give his mother plenty of time to fall asleep before the serious playtime begins.

So, with this in mind I slowly slide my way down his naked body, leaving a trail of wet kisses in my wake until I reach his rigid cock, which I take into my mouth and slowly lavish it with my lips and my tongue.

“Oh my God, Mark…” I hear from the head of the bed as Mickey squirms and pumps his cock into my mouth. “Oh yes… You make me want it even more…” I hear but don’t respond because my goal is to take him to just short of the point of sensory overload. “Oh yes, Mark… do my butt too… Please do my hole…”

I pull my mouth off him just long enough to say, “I will, baby. As soon as I’m done with your cock.” And then I have another treat in store for him. I wet the middle finger of my right hand with saliva and gently ease it into his butt all the way up to the knuckle as I lower my mouth back onto his cock and suck for all I’m worth while masturbating it with my lips.

“Oh my God, yes…” I hear from above as I thoroughly work his butt with my finger, feeling for his prostate. When I find it, I gaze up into his eyes, curl my finger and briskly massage the gland as I nurse his cock.

“Oh my God, Mark! I’m getting close… Really close…”

I pull my mouth off him again long enough to say, “Do it, Mickey. Cum for me.”

“In your mouth?”

“Yes, in my mouth,” I reply before lowering it onto his cock again. Easing my ring finger into his butt along with the one already in there, I fingering him more briskly, feeling his cock growing harder and beginning to swell.

And then he’s there. “Oh God, Mark!” he gasps as he pulses hard into my mouth, filling it with so much semen that I have difficulty swallowing it all.

But I do.

“Oh my God…” he pants after his orgasm subsides. I swallow what’s left in my mouth and then nurse his cock until it’s clean.

I pull my mouth off of him, then slide up his naked body to gaze into his eyes and smile. “So you liked it?”

“Oh, wow! But I wanted to wait, Mark. I wanted to wait and cum when you’re inside me, but I couldn’t. And now I don’t know if I’ll be able to do it again.”

“Oh, but you will, Mickey. I’m going to see to it that you do,” I smile as I gently ease my fingers out of his butt. “In fact, I might even get you to cum a third time,” I smile as I fold back his thighs, fully exposing his tight little hole, thinking about all the sensuous pleasures that it will give me tonight as I lap it with my tongue, leaving a thick residue of saliva in its wake.

Then I begin to seriously rim it, pushing the tip of my tongue as deep as I can get it inside him, something that I’ve never done to a guy’s butt before Mickey.

“Oh my God…” He sharply inhales. “Oh yes… Fuck me with your tongue, Mark… Oh my God, yes… Ummm…”

Hearing this, I drive my tongue even deeper into his butt and probe it around inside him. Then I withdraw it and lap at his hole again, getting it good and wet with my saliva, so wet and slippery that I should be able to easily slide my cock into him without using lube this time.

“Oh, Mark…” he moans. “God, I love what you’re doing to me… Go deep again. Get it as deep inside me as you can.”

I force my tongue into him again, hearing grunts and groans of delirious pleasure coming from the head of the bed. I can’t believe the effect that my tongue is having on Mickey. He just can’t seem to get enough of it.

“Oh God! I want your dick, Mark! I need to feel your dick deep inside me, doing what your tongue is doing to me.”

“All in good time, Mickey,” I reply as I remove my mouth from his butt, then ease the middle finger of my left hand deep into his hole and twist it around, searching for his prostate again. “You’ll get it, right after I do everything I can to assure that you’ll cum when I’m inside you.” When I feel it, I press the pad of my finger against the gland and briskly massage it again.

“Oh God yes, Mark!” he cries, tightening his hole around my probing finger. “You’re hitting it! Oh my God, you’re hitting it, Mark!” I can only hope that his mother is asleep by now and doesn’t hear what is happening in the bedroom next to hers.

After vigorously fingering him for a couple of minutes or so I decide that Mickey is ready for my cock. I gently ease my finger out of his butt, then roll him over onto his stomach and silently gaze at the tightly puckered little hole where I will unite with him and become one in body, heart and soul with him tonight. “So beautiful,” I murmur. “Absolutely beautiful…”

Then I move up to straddle his thighs and lower my body onto his, positioning the head of my cock against his hole as I settle onto his back. “Are you ready?” I whisper as I lay poised to penetrate him.

“Oh God, yes… Do it, Mark,” he purrs, pressing his butt up against my pelvis. “I want to feel your dick so deep inside me, taking me to places that I’ve never known before tonight.”

“I will, Mickey. I’m going to make tonight the most beautiful night that you’ve ever known,” I whisper as I pierce his sphincter, feeling his heavenly, tight warmth surround more and more of my rigid, throbbing cock until I feel myself buried all the way up to my balls into his butt.

“Oh, baby,” I whisper as I begin to piston slowly back and forth inside him in a steady rocking motion. My thrusts are slow, purposeful and as deep as I can reach into his body, an attempt to convey to Mickey the depth and the intensity of my love and desire for him. I’m determined to take it slow this time and make soulful, heartfelt love to Mickey’s sensuous, seductive body with everything I have so that after tonight he’ll never have a doubt about what he means to me.

“Oh yes… Fuck me, Mark,” he purrs beneath me as I drive the head of my cock deep into his bowels and then jab it hard into him. His breathing hitches, then, “Oh yeah… Like that… Give it to me, Mark. Make me yours tonight and forever.”

“I will, my love,” I whisper against his ear as I drive and jab my rigid, throbbing spike deep into his body in slow, steady, purposeful thrusts. “If it takes me all night, I’m going to show you the depths of my love and my desire for you. I love you, Michael James Hodges, with all my heart and soul.”

“Mmmm… Show me, Mark… Show me with your beautiful dick… Then show me again, and again, and again, because I just can’t get enough of it, feeling your body a part of my body.”

I’ve never felt so hard in my life, I realize as I drive my cock deep into his bowels and jab again, getting a cry of elation from beneath me. I am just now realizing how much a guy can communicate with his body, and specifically his penis. With Mickey, I’m hitting all the right places and there’s no urgency for completion. If it takes all night, then so be it. Just so I make tonight the most beautiful night ever, for both of us, and I do take him to places that he’s never known before. That when I finally cum—which will only be after I make him cum—Mickey will have no doubt about my desire and my love for him, what he means to me. And when we cum, it’ll be the orgasm of a lifetime—a celebration—for both of us.

“Oh God… Fuck me, Mark, and make me cum harder than I’ve ever cum in my life. Fuck me with your beautiful big dick. Fill me with your sperm. Make me yours. Oh God… make me yours tonight.”

“I will, my love,” I whisper against his ear. “When my sperm flows into you tonight, it’ll be the manifestation of all the love that I have for you, the seed that, when sown with love and admiration, will blossom to become a beautiful flower that will grow inside of you for as long as you live.

Suddenly, I feel his body tremble beneath me. Mickey’s crying and I don’t know why. “What’s the matter, baby?” I whisper as I cease my thrusts and gather him in my arms. “Am I hurting you?”

“No, Mark, it’s not that. It’s just… those were the most beautiful words that anyone has ever said to me.

“That’s because they come from deep within my heart and my soul. I love you, Mickey. I love you so, so much.”

“I love you too, Mark. More than you’ll ever know. Make love to me and make me yours tonight.”

I resume my thrusts, slow and purposeful, occasionally jabbing deep into his bowels and grinding hard into him for emphasis. “Is this what you want, baby?”

“Oh God, yes… I’m getting close, Mark,” he pants beneath me, his butt oscillating up to meet my thrusts. “Ummm, yeah… Go deep… Oh God, get really, really deep inside me, Mark.” Hearing that, I thrust harder and jab harder into his bowels at the end of each thrust which gets him to grunt and groan more loudly beneath me, occasionally crying out when I hit his prostate just right. I glance at the bedside clock to see that we’ve been fucking for nearly fifty minutes, the longest that we’ve fucked yet. In fact, it’s the longest that I’ve ever fucked anyone, period. No wonder my cock feels a little raw. I can imagine what Mickey’s butt is feeling, my cock pistoning nearly non-stop inside of him all that time. And the amazing thing is I’m still so incredibly hard!

“Oh God!” he suddenly cries out when I adjust my position on his back, changing the angle of my thrusts. “You’re hitting it, Mark! Oh God, you’re hitting it! Fuck me, Mark! Oh God! Fuck me!”

“Shhh…” I whisper against his ear. “You’ll wake up your mom and she’ll hear us.”

“I don’t care. Just fuck me, Mark! Fuck me hard! Oh God, fuck me hard!”

To quiet him, I press my hand against his mouth and fuck harder and faster into Mickey’s butt. Anything to bring him to conclusion as quickly as possible before he wakes up his mother.

Within seconds, I feel Mickey’s body stiffen beneath mine, accompanied by a muffled groan against my hand. Realizing that I’ve finally made him cum, I fuck even harder and faster into his butt, both to enhance the intensity of his euphoria and to bring me to conclusion as well.

Then suddenly I too am there. “Oh, sweet Jesus,” I gasp as I raise my torso up off his back, drive my cock deep into my lover’s bowels for the last time and hold it there as I shoot hard inside him, filling his bowels with what feels like more sperm than I’ve ever ejaculated in my life.

*     *     *

“Oh my God…” I hear beneath me as I lay slumped in spent exhaustion over Mickey’s back in the most incredible afterglow ever. “I felt you cum, Mark.”

I sigh. “It was so incredible, Mickey… So intense… I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love you at this moment.”

“Ummm…” he purrs. “You don’t have to, Mark; you just showed me with your dick and gave me the most incredible orgasm that I’ve ever had. It’s the longest that we’ve ever fucked—nearly an hour—and I was hard the entire time!” I take it to mean that I outperformed Sean.

“Well, after nearly an hour of nearly non-stop fucking, I am feeling a little raw down there, Mickey. I’ll bet you’re feeling kind of raw back there too, huh.”

“Ummm…” he purrs again, lifting his butt up against my pelvis and squeezing my cock with his sphincter. “No way, Mark. I mean, it tingles a little back there, but it’s a really nice tingle. I’m just so incredibly happy right now because I have all of you inside me, and I have your love. What more could I possibly want?” I smile as I press a kiss to his neck, just below his ear.

“Ummm… Hold me in your arms and stay inside me for the rest of the night. Okay, Mark? I love you… I love you so, so much.”

I trail kisses along his shoulder, then press into him and whisper, “I love you too, Mickey. I didn’t know until now that love could feel so emotional and so intense… but with you I think it brings out the best in me.”

“Ummm… I think so too, and it definitely brings out the most in you, Mark. You came so much.”

And then before I know it, Mickey lays sleeping beneath me as I lay draped over his naked body like a blanket, my slowly softening penis still very much a part of him. I feel the steady, peaceful rhythm of his breathing beneath me as I reflect back to that wondrous morning three weeks ago when I first saw Mickey walk into Starbucks, looking so beautiful and so desirable to me. And now that beautiful, desirable young man is mine, the most incredible lover that I can ever possibly imagine. And he has a vital part of me—my very essence—deep inside him to prove it. I gently thrust a few times, feeling my penis glide freely through the profuse, slippery film of semen that I’ve pumped into him. I want so much to fuck him again, but I‘m truly exhausted. So, instead, I enfold him in my arms and whisper, “I love you, Michael James Hodges, more than you can ever possibly imagine. Sleep peacefully, my love.”

And then I close my eyes and allow sleep to take me too as I lay deeply embedded in his naked, warm body tucked so intimately beneath mine.

FRIDAY MORNING, DAY 24

“Good morning, Mark,” Marilyn greets me as I enter the kitchen. Mickey was still sound asleep in bed when I left him. But then he performed like a wild animal in heat last night in bed, so he should have his sleep. “Well, I certainly learned something about my son last night.”

"Oh?” I flinch as I pour myself a cup of coffee.

“He can be a very expressive young man during sex, which he certainly demonstrated last night. Obviously, you made him very happy last night.”

I sigh as I seat myself at the table opposite her. “About that, Marilyn… I’m very sorry that you had to hear it and I profusely apologize.”

“Why? I’ve never heard my son as happy as you made him last night, Mark. Obviously, you’re very good at fulfilling Mickey’s needs, both physically and emotionally.” She silently looks at me as if she wants to say more, then does. “You know, as I lay in bed last night listening to what was happening on the other side of my bedroom wall, it occurred to me that I’ve never really fully embraced Mickey’s sexuality, thinking… no hoping that it was just a phase, that he would outgrow it and lead a normal life with a wife and babies and all the trappings that go with a so-called ‘normal life’.” She makes apostrophes with her fingers as she says the words. “But hearing you two physically profess your love for one another last night—which I was pretty much forced to do—I began to wonder about what we consider to be normal. If Mickey isn’t normal, then he must be abnormal, which I absolutely refuse to accept. He’s just different, as you are different, since I see nothing abnormal about you, either. Anyway, from what I heard last night, the physical expression of love between two men is really no different than the physical expression of love between a man and a woman. It just doesn’t produce offspring. What I heard last night was the physical expression of an emotion that you and Mickey obviously feel very deep in your hearts and souls: complete love and respect for one another. And before I fell asleep, I considered myself fortunate to have shared in a way the passion and the love that you feel for one another.” I just gaze at her, amazed that she is so… open-minded and accepting about what Mickey and I were doing in the bedroom next to hers last night.

“Now, do I want to hear it again? Not particularly. There are certain things that a mother would rather not hear, or see, her son and his lover doing, and that’s one of them. So in the future, please try to do it a little more quietly and discreetly.” She softly smiles as she says it.

“And another thing, Mark.” I raise my brow. “Thank you for loving Mickey enough to forgive his terrible indiscretion with Sean Carmody, and thank you for making him happier than I’ve ever known him to be before you entered his life. Both Mickey and I are truly fortunate to have you in our lives, Mark. Just so you know.”

I’m speechless. What can I possibly say to that?

 

Finis

Well, that's is for Those Cerulean Eyes. I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you to all who read it, commented on it, reacted to it and followed it. I really appreciate the interest. Now on to the next story...
Copyright © 2019 Arran; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Thanks you for a great last chapter bringing it all to a conclusion. The entire story was great. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

I still think Marilyn will always be the third member in their relationship (however long it lasts, and statistics suggest that Mickey & Mark will probably not last forever). Mickey shares a whole lot more with his mother than most young men do. That Marilyn knows Sean’s last name is a strong indication of that fact. I still see plenty of warning signs that Mark seems unaware of.
;–)

Link to comment

Thank you, droughtquake. Always the pragmatist, and a good thing; we need people to keep the world straight. For now, they are living in the moment. Who knows what life will bring after graduation. Thank you for reading, commenting and following this story.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, JCtoGO2 said:

Thanks you for a great last chapter bringing it all to a conclusion. The entire story was great. 

Thank you for the kind words, JCtoGO2. Thank you for reading, commenting and following this story. I have another in the works fashioned around a subject that I know well.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. Mark and Mickey made up. 

Thank you, Chris. And thank you for reading, commenting and following the story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, mfa607 said:

Great chapter! Thank you!

You’re welcome, mfa607. And thank you for reading, commenting and following the story.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

And to all of you, please comment on the the story itself, what you liked or didn’t like about it. Thank you all!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I still think Marilyn will always be the third member in their relationship (however long it lasts, and statistics suggest that Mickey & Mark will probably not last forever). Mickey shares a whole lot more with his mother than most young men do. That Marilyn knows Sean’s last name is a strong indication of that fact. I still see plenty of warning signs that Mark seems unaware of.
;–)

Not to mention Mark still choosing to have unprotected sex with Mickey even after he hooked up with a walking STD! Just because the test came up negative THIS TIME, doesn't mean it can't show a positive a few months down the road. Lets be real, this relationship has a very short shelf life. Lol!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Hopefully not, jaysalmn. And I did notice the emphasis. Apparently one test is not conclusive, which I didn't know. But I will keep it in mind for the future. Thanks for reading, commenting and following this story. I really appreciate my readers. I ask that you leave a story comment too, be it good or bad. Thanks.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I do tend to agree with @jaysalmn that this relationship looks a bit dodgy, I'm not sure it will last, although great sex can cement things if they love each other, so who knows, but at twenty something, it's more sex than long term. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

 

On 10/3/2019 at 2:34 PM, droughtquake said:

I still think Marilyn will always be the third member in their relationship (however long it lasts, and statistics suggest that Mickey & Mark will probably not last forever). Mickey shares a whole lot more with his mother than most young men do. That Marilyn knows Sean’s last name is a strong indication of that fact. I still see plenty of warning signs that Mark seems unaware of.
;–)

Mark also shares a lot with his boyfriend’s mother than most young men do! So in context of that balance vs the typical imbalance of communication with mom the warning signs may not read as we’d normally expect.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

When the sex wears off it could be short-term, or love could play a larger part. We all have differing perspectives. Thanks for reading and commenting, Talo.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Philippe said:

 

Mark also shares a lot with his boyfriend’s mother than most young men do! So in context of that balance vs the typical imbalance of communication with mom the warning signs may not read as we’d normally expect.

Hm... Food for thought. Thanks for reading and commenting, Philippe.

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Talo Segura said:

..., but at twenty something, it's more sex than long term. 

🎯 💯 YAAS ‼️ 

is that so bad??? 🦅🐝🦄

🤗🤭🥰

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Philippe said:

🎯 💯 YAAS ‼️ 

is that so bad??? 🦅🐝🦄

🤗🤭🥰

Your frivolous side is showing, Philippe!

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
On 10/3/2019 at 3:52 PM, Arran said:

Thank you, droughtquake. Always the pragmatist, and a good thing; we need people to keep the world straight. For now, they are living in the moment. Who knows what life will bring after graduation. Thank you for reading, commenting and following this story.

I guess I’m just giddy about everything tonight but how ironically funny that we applaud fellow gay men for keeping the world straight! 

We have to appreciate humor whenever and wherever we find it, the world has lost the humor in human nature; forgive me!

Edited by Philippe
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
On 10/3/2019 at 1:52 PM, Arran said:

Thank you, droughtquake. Always the pragmatist, and a good thing; we need people to keep the world straight.

2 hours ago, Philippe said:

I guess I’m just giddy about everything tonight but how ironically funny that we applaud fellow gay men for keeping the world straight! 

We have to appreciate humor whenever and wherever we find it, the world has lost the humor in human nature; forgive me!

I was just thinking that too, @Philippe!

I guess I’m not doing my job right if I’m keeping the world ‘straight!’
;–)

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Philippe said:

🎯 💯 YAAS ‼️ 

is that so bad??? 🦅🐝🦄

🤗🤭🥰

No, absolutely not. Everyone should enjoy sex at twenty something and relationships when they come (no pun intended!) and for however long they last. Am I being frivolous? I don't think so, I just enjoyed sex when I was twenty something, I enjoyed it a lot, I still do, but things change as you grow older.

There is a philosophical life division that goes something like this: the earliest years are discovery and growing up, the young adult years are for fun and adventure, middle life is for relationship and family, old age for reflection and contemplation. I kind of like that.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 10/5/2019 at 1:55 AM, Talo Segura said:

There is a philosophical life division that goes something like this: the earliest years are discovery and growing up, the young adult years are for fun and adventure, middle life is for relationship and family, old age for reflection and contemplation. I kind of like that.

Well said, Talo. I’m judging by the tenor of the story Milo that you’re in the relationship stage.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
56 minutes ago, Arran said:

Well said, Talo. I’m judging by the tenor of the story Milo that you’re in the relationship stage.

So very well said that I quoted Talo and reflected upon it as my profile status. Whether already established or awaiting his relationship stage of human sexuality he speaks wisely.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
21 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I'm sad...

 

  Hide contents

That Cerulean Eyes has ended...

 

Thank you, BabyXander. Your comment makes my day. I’m working on another story now. Actually, I’m doing some major edits to make it more substantive.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I was waiting for Mickey to utter Sean's name during sex with Mark  "fuck me hard, Sean".  Don't think this relationship has legs. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..