Jump to content
    Arran
  • Author
  • 3,702 Words
  • 3,429 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Those Cerulean Eyes - 4. Chapter 4

This chapter contains vividly described sexual activity between two young men.

MONDAY AFTERNOON, DAY 6

“Hi, Mark.” Like last Friday, Mickey is waiting for me in the hallway as I leave my Constitutional Law class.

“Hey, Mickey,” I smile as I approach him, wanting to embrace him in my arms and press a kiss to his lips, but I don’t since neither one of us is out.

“So, were you able to get Jimmy to change with you today?”

“Yeah. I owe him big time, though.” However, I have every reason to believe that it’ll be more than worth it.

“So, want to go to my place?” He suggestively grins, his cerulean eyes glowing with anticipation.

“I’ve got a better idea,” I offer. “How about you come home with me?”

He shrugs. “Sure. What time do you expect your parents home?”

I smile. “They’re not coming home tonight, Mickey. You see, they left this morning for a conference in Boston, leaving the house to me until Friday night.”

“Really?” He looks surprised. “So, did you know this when we were together yesterday?”

“Yeah, but I didn’t want to say anything in case things didn’t work out with Jimmy and I had to work this evening.”

“So, you really have that beautiful house to yourself all week?”

“I do, Mickey, and I’d love to share it with you.”

“So let’s go,” he grins.

I don’t suggest lunch because I don’t want digesting it to inhibit the vigor of our lovemaking. But Mickey doesn’t seem to eat much anyway, as I’ve observed during the near week that I’ve spent with him, including supper at his house on Friday when he had what I consider to be a miniscule portion of his mother’s chicken cacchiatore compared to mine. It’s the reason, I’m sure, that he’s able to maintain his attractively slender physique. Where he gets his energy, though, is a mystery to me.

Anyway, before Saturday evening when he surprised me in my bedroom with his kiss, I was uncertain about our relationship except that we were friends. But his kiss should have come as no surprise to me. Based upon what I had observed in his mannerisms and his interests up to then, I had already strongly suspected that he’s like me. I just wasn’t sure if he had the desire for me that I have for him.

Then with what happened yesterday at the waterfall, I knew that we were both ready to take our relationship to the next step. While I delight in ogling his attractive slender body, it’s simply not enough for me anymore. Now I want to fully explore all the physical pleasures that it has offer me as well.

It’s not until we reach the promenade that I casually slip my hand into his for the first time ever in public. I don’t know what to expect in response, but since we’re hopefully going to be spending the afternoon in the most supreme intimacy imaginable, I think the gesture appropriate. Mickey doesn’t so much as flinch, which makes me really happy. He just smiles and squeezes my hand as if holding hands is the natural thing for us to do in public.

“You thought I was going to react to you doing this, didn’t you,” he smiles, looking sidelong at me.

“The truth is, I didn’t know what to expect, Mickey. I just hoped that you’d be okay with it.”

“Well, I’m glad you did it, Mark. It tells me that you’re not afraid or ashamed to display your affection for me in public.

I look sidelong at him. “Obviously, you’re not either, Mickey.”

“I’m not,” he smiles. “Not after what we did yesterday, and what I expect that we’re going to do this afternoon.”

I cast my eyes his way and smile. “I really like being with you, Mickey, and I’ve developed an affection for you that I’m really looking forward to expressing in bed with you this afternoon.”

He looks sidelong at me again, squeezes my hand and grins. “Of course, I expect you to unleash the animal that’s inside you when you’re inside me, Mark.” Can his expectations for this afternoon be any clearer?

“Oh, you can be sure of it, Mickey,” I smile.

*     *     *

Mickey and I stand facing each other beside my bed locked in a kiss. My heart throbs with anticipation, and I can feel against my breast that his does too. I step away and gaze into his expectant eyes as I dip the fingers of both of hands beneath the hem of his shirt and feel his hot skin. Then I slide both hands up his torso, lifting the shirt. Mickey raises his arms and I remove it, then let it fall to the floor at our feet. I smile as I take in his slender, bare torso, observing that he’s breathtakingly beautiful, his physique a part of his allure. I press my lips to his ear, very slowly work my way down the side of his neck to his shoulder, then down his breast to his nipple, which I capture between my lips and gently nip.

“Oh my God, Mark…” he sighs, his breathing noticeably labored, eyes focused on the ceiling as his fingers deftly explore the very obvious mound of my excitement pressed tight against the seam of my Levis. “Please make this the most pleasurable and memorable afternoon of my life.”

“I will, Mickey,” I whisper as I move to his other nipple and gently capture it between my teeth. I feel his fingers loosen my belt, then pop the button at my waist and work down the zipper. “Ummm… yeah… Take it out, Mickey, and get it even harder,” I whisper as I slowly make my way up to his other shoulder. I feel his fingers dip beneath the waistband of my briefs, seize my erection and pull it out. “Oh yeah… Squeeze it, Mickey… Make it really hard so I can get it as deep as possible inside you.” I feel him squeeze as I very slowly kiss my way up the other side of his neck to his other ear, completing the circuit.

I press my lips to his again, then step back and gaze down to see his fingers wrapped around my rigid cock, feeling it throb almost painfully in his hand. He releases me and eases my hoodie off my shoulders, then slides it down my arms until it falls freely to the floor at my feet. His fingers then dip beneath the hem of my t-shirt and I raise my arms, allowing him to remove it as well and discard it onto the growing pile of clothing at our feet. I caress his neck with both hands as he presses his hands to my butt, bringing us together in another demanding kiss.

He moves his hands up and surveys my naked torso, stopping at my pecs. “You have nice muscles,“ he whispers. “I’m jealous, Mark.”

“I like you just the way you are, Mickey. It’s a part of what I find attractive about you.”

“Really?”

“Really. Remember when I told you that my parents are really fit?” He nods. “Well, we have a gym downstairs where they work out in the evenings. I usually work out with them.”

He kisses my nipple. “Well, it really shows, Mark. Now you’re even more beautiful to me.”

“You’re always beautiful to me, Mickey, and you always will be.”

With that, I pop the button at his waist. When I have him unzipped, I hold my breath and slowly push down his pants along with his briefs, allowing his cock to spring free and stand proudly perpendicular to his body. My God! He’s absolutely beautiful!

Seeing the look on my face, Mickey smiles as he steps out of his sandals, then out of his pants and briefs pooled at his feet. I step back again to survey his naked body, enchanted by what I see. My excitement now palpable, I make quick work of ridding myself of my jeans, leaving me standing in my briefs, an almost obscene bulge filling the pouch.

Mickey lasciviously grins. “Ummm… I like…” he purrs as he slowly peels down my briefs.

I toe off my shoes, then step out of my jeans and briefs and peel off my socks. “Now comes the fun,” I smile as I scoop his naked body up in my arms and lay him down upon the mattress, then crawl onto it and gently ease myself down on top of him, feeling our naked, hard cocks come together for the very first time as I press my mouth to his in a ravenous kiss.

We wrestle like animals in heat, trying to get as much of one another as possible, but not quite managing it. I recall the words, “Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,” at the end of the Moody Blues’ Nights in White Satin as I hold Mickey in my arms, about to express the profundity of my love for him for the very first time. “Oh God…” I murmur against his lips. “I’m so incredibly hard, Mickey.”

“Then make love to me, Mark, because I’m definitely ready to feel you inside me.”

“Not yet, Mickey. There’s more that I want to do to you, and I think you’re going to love it.”

“Yeah? Then do it, Mark.”

I roll off of him, prop myself up on my elbow to his side and gently probe his anus with the middle finger of my left hand. “Do you like this?” I smile.

“Ummm… Yeah…”

“That’s because the anus is very sensitive to stimulation, Mickey. Now I’m going to try anilingus, which is the hottest kind of foreplay imaginable.”

I settle onto my stomach between his legs and fold his thighs back against his chest, then poke the tip of my tongue into his anus.

“Oh my God!” he gasps as I probe his anus with my tongue. “Oh God, yes… Don’t stop, Mark… Please don’t stop…” I expected a reaction, but nothing like this. He enjoys it even more than I anticipated. Actually, I expected him to find it disgusting—at least as a first reaction—but I’m so pleasantly surprised because Mickey loves what my mouth and my tongue are doing to him! I continue rimming and probing his hole with my tongue until his squirming, writhing body becomes lost in the delirious pleasure that I’m giving him, that I can actually have this effect on him.

Several minutes pass before I remove my mouth from his butt and simply gaze at his anus, the most private part of his body that he can possibly offer me, now glistening with my saliva. I watch it instinctively wink as I touch it with my forefinger. It is breathtaking, ineffable, so tiny and tight that I can’t help but wonder how it can possibly accommodate something as large as my penis. But I know that it will.

I push up onto my hands and knees, position myself above him, then gaze down into his heavy-lidded eyes and whisper, “I’m going to make love to you now, Mickey. Do you want me to wear a condom?” I’m hoping beyond hope that he’ll say no.

He smiles as his cerulean eyes look back at me, twinkling. “I want to feel you inside me when you make love to me, Mark, not a condom.”

“You know that it can be really messy. Right?” I smile. “I mean, you already know how much I cum.”

“And I want all of it inside me, Mark. Besides, it won’t be that messy because you’ll be deep inside me when you cum. I want your sperm inside me because it’s a part of you, Mark… the most important part of you that you can possibly give me.”

“Wow… That’s the most beautiful thing that anyone’s ever said to me, Mickey,” I smile as I lower my body onto his. “The truth is, I do want my sperm to flow freely into your body when our lovemaking reaches its inevitible conclusion because I want that part of me to be a part of you too.” Then I press my lips to his in a kiss that comes from deep within my heart and soul.

Ending the kiss, I push up and sit back on my haunches between his legs, now folded at the knees and cradling my thighs, and reach to my nightstand for the lubricant. I squeeze a generous amount into my palm, then meet Mickey’s gaze as I slather it all over the full, rigid length of my cock until it glistens. Then I gently insert some into his anus with my middle finger and work it around inside him, feeling for his prostate as I do it. When I find it, I ease my forefinger into him as well. Reaching as deep as I can get them into him, I scissor them apart as I twist them around, trying to stretch him as much as possible to more easily accommodate my cock.

“Ummm… Feels so good…” he murmurs, eyes closed, as I finger him.

“My cock will feel even better,” I murmur as I gently withdraw my fingers from his butt. “Are you ready, Mickey?”

“Um hm,” he replies, meeting my gaze with a fire of smoldering desire in his heavily lidded eyes that suddenly look darker to me.

I scoot up against his butt, fold back his legs with my shoulders, then grip my cock, press the head firmly against his anus and gently push.

*     *     *

“Ummm… it feels so good,” I purr as I lay prone upon Mickey’s naked body, the full, throbbing, prodigious length of my cock buried all the way up to my balls into his body. “You feel so incredibly hot and tight and delicate around me, Mickey… It’s like your butt was created solely for this moment in time.” His face only inches from mine, he closes his eyes to fully absorb the feel of having me inside him.

Only moments ago this same face showed signs of obvious distress as my glans breached his sphincter and slowly eased its way up into his body. I tried to be as gentle as possible entering him, but it’s his first time, not to mention that at nearly eight inches in length, I’m on the larger end of the spectrum of penis sizes.

When I feel his sphincter relax around me and his arms surround my torso, I slowly withdraw and tentatively thrust. Then I do it again, and again, settling into a steady rhythm of slow, deeply-penetrating thrusts that reach as far into his bowels as I can get.

“Oh yeah…” he grunts beneath me, gripping my shoulders as I suddenly thrust hard, driving my glans as deep into his bowels as I can get it and holding it there as I grind hard into him.

“It feels good, doesn’t it, Mickey,” I whisper, knowing that I’m getting this reaction because my cock is long enough and hard enough to be able to reach deep into his bowels when I do it.

“Ummm… yeah… Sooo good… I can feel you hitting it, Mark,” he grunts, referring to his prostate. “Oh my God… It feels sooo incredibly good.”

Which, of course, is my objective. Making a point to massage Mickey’s prostate each time I fuck deep into his body should get him to cum as well, hopefully at the very moment that I spew my seed deep into his bowels.

Feeling his hips beginning to rock up to meet my thrusts, I capture his mouth in a ravenous kiss and intensify the power of my thrusts, whispering, “God, I love fucking you,” against his lips.

“I love you fucking me too, Mark. I’ve never felt anything like it in my life. I so want you to feel you cum inside me.”

“It won’t be long,” I whisper as I gaze lovingly down into his seductive bedroom eyes, then press my mouth to his in another ravenous kiss as I quicken my thrusts even more, driving my cock even harder into his bowels.

“Oh my God, yes! Give it to me, Mark!” he cries out, gripping the cheeks of my butt to hold me inside him as his hips buck and writhe wildly beneath mine. “Oh my God! Fuck me, Mark!” he cries. “Fill me with your sperm!”

Hearing that gets me to thrust even harder into him. “Oh yeah… Fuck with me, Mickey! Fuck with me!” I pant, feeling my glans drive deep into the warmth of his bowels.

God! What did I do to deserve a lover like Mickey, I wonder as I fuck deep into his willing, pliant body, taking us both closer and closer to unimaginable heights of ecstasy.

“Oh God… I’m getting close, Mark! I’m getting really close!” I hear beneath me.

I can feel the steady drool of his hard cock against my belly now, allowing it to slide almost frictionlessly over his. “Me too, baby,” I pant as I fuck even harder into him. “I so want to fill you with my cum.”

“Will you be able to cum when I cum?” I hear him pant against my ear.

“Oh yes, baby. Cum whenever you’re ready and I’ll cum too, I’m so close…”

The bedroom resonates with the sounds of our lovemaking: the furious squeak of the bed beneath us, the desperate grunts and groans intermingled with the incessant, hard slap of naked skin against skin. And then like music to my ears I finally hear, “Oh my God! I’m coming, Mark! I’m coming!”

I feel his butt push up against my pelvis and his sphincter cinch tight around my cock in sharp, abrupt spasms as a sudden bloom of slippery, wet warmth flows between our bellies.

Oh my God! I actually did it! I made Mickey cum!

Abandoning all inhibitions, I drive my cock even harder into his bowels, needing to bring myself to climax as well. Feeling it begin to swell inside him, I drive my cock deep into his bowels for the last time and hold it there. “Oh my God!” I gasp as I shoot hard into Mickey’s body, filling his bowels with what feels like more sperm than I’ve ever ejaculated in my life.

And then as quickly as it began, the flow from my body into his body ceases and I’m now a part of Mickey; two lovers one in body, heart and soul.

“Oh fuck…” I sigh as I lay draped in spent exhaustion over Mickey’s languid body. “That was beautiful, Mickey… so incredibly beautiful… I don’t think I’ve ever cum so hard or so much in my life as I just did into you. And now I’m a part of you… a very special part of you.”

“You are, Mark. I didn’t know what to expect, but I actually felt you cum inside me and it was incredible.”

“I’m glad, Mickey. And now that we’ve done it, I want us to do it again and again and again; as often as we possibly can.”

“I want that too, Mark. And just so you know, I think I love you more now than I did before we made love.”

“I feel that way too, Mickey,” I whisper against his ear, feeling his heels settle onto the backs of my thighs, his sphincter now completely relaxed around my softening, deeply buried penis.

“I’ve never felt anything like I felt when you were making love to me, Mark—both physically and emotionally. I felt like you really cared about me… wanted me for me… wanted to be with me and inside me because you really care about me. And that was only the emotional part. The physical part was… Wow! I never expected it to feel so good. Your dick found places inside me that I didn’t even know existed. I just wanted all of you inside me… a part of me forever.”

“Wow, Mickey. I made you feel all that?”

“Um hm.”

“I’m humbled. I really am, Mickey. And I have to admit that your body made me feel things that I never imagined it could make me feel. I just wanted to get as deep inside you as I could possibly get and feel myself a part of you. To make you feel as good as I was feeling. I felt your heart beating like it was my heart. I felt your body throbbing like it was my body. I really did feel like I was a part of you, Mickey. And when you came, I felt it. I felt the glow that you felt. And then I came and it felt like I was actually pouring my heart and my soul into you, fully giving myself to you. I’ve never known an emotion like that before, Mickey.”

“I’m so glad we did it, Mark. I’ll never forget this afternoon for as long as I live; I lost my virginity to you.”

“So, with my parents gone, would you like to spend the night with me, Mickey? That way, we can do it again tonight, and you can make love to me too, if you want.”

“I’d like that, Mark. I just have to let my mom know that I won’t be home tonight.” Then he presses his hands against my pecs, pushing me up just far enough to be able to look up into my eyes. “Actually, after we shower and clean away the mess that I’ve made of us, we could get dressed and go to my house, have something to eat, let my mom know that I’ll be staying here tonight, and get my toothbrush and a change of clothes for tomorrow.”

I smile down at him, captivated by the glow in his cerulean eyes. “That sounds good, Mickey.”

We kiss again, and then I push up off of him, feeling my flaccid cock come out of his butt with a pop. “C’mon,” I say, gripping his hand and pulling him up off the bed, then leading him to the bathroom, thinking, I finally fucked Mickey! I actually took his virginity and made him mine this afternoon!

Please be safe when having sex. Unprotected sex is dangerous! Know your partner well before engaging in unprotected sex and never make it a practice in situations involving casual sex.Thanks for reading. I hope you liked it. Chapter 5 coming soon.
Copyright © 2019 Arran; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I finally fucked Mickey! I actually took his virginity and made him mine this afternoon!

So what is wrong with me that I find this comment disturbing ?

Maybe the author can enlighten me or put me in my place for being skeptical.

Finding the pace a bit fast, but can accommodate - (liken it)

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I realize this is a fictional story with fictional characters, but I spent too much of my time trying to educate people on the importance of Safer Sex. I’ve known too many people who died way too young. And the numbers of young people who are still being diagnosed are shockingly high, decades after the cause was discovered.

Your life is valuable.

Don’t throw it away for a few minutes of passion. There is still no cure. The cocktail doesn’t work for everyone, it’s expensive, and it has serious side-effects.

Be here for the cure!

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Peter G said:

I finally fucked Mickey! I actually took his virginity and made him mine this afternoon!

So what is wrong with me that I find this comment disturbing ?

Maybe the author can enlighten me or put me in my place for being skeptical.

Finding the pace a bit fast, but can accommodate - (liken it)

I'm not gonna lie I thought it was a bit disturbing too but then thought maybe meant mine like boyfriend instead of property.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I'm really hoping so or it could just be possessive, a conquest as it were?

Edited by Peter G
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

No excuses,  Droughtquake, but in those moments of passion don't we all lose reason and think it won't happen to me as this is wonderful and feels good etc etc..... But I whole heartdly agree with your comments and will endorse them as I can.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Peter G said:

I finally fucked Mickey! I actually took his virginity and made him mine this afternoon!

So what is wrong with me that I find this comment disturbing ?

Maybe the author can enlighten me or put me in my place for being skeptical.

Finding the pace a bit fast, but can accommodate - (liken it)

Mark had an interest in Mickey from the moment he saw him. The color of Mickey’s eyes played a part in it too. After meeting Mickey, his interest grew into something that he wanted to further explore. Kind of like love at first sight. Once Mark established a friendship with Mickey, he discovered just how much he really liked the guy. Add to that his suspicion that Mickey might be like him preference-wise. To Mark, a relationship becomes truly meaningful when it becomes sexually intimate; thus his desire for a sexual relationship with Mickey when the tide turned with the kiss. Mickey is complicit, too, by seeking out Mark’s class, inviting Mark to dinner and meeting his mother (his main objective) and initiating the kiss. From there, they both wanted more, which happened at the falls and then later in this chapter. But I agree with you, Mark’s terminology could have been more considerate in this instance. “Made him mine” is not meant to be possessive, but endearing and intimate. Thank you for the comment, Peter.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I realize this is a fictional story with fictional characters, but I spent too much of my time trying to educate people on the importance of Safer Sex. I’ve known too many people who died way too young. And the numbers of young people who are still being diagnosed are shockingly high, decades after the cause was discovered.

Your life is valuable.

Don’t throw it away for a few minutes of passion. There is still no cure. The cocktail doesn’t work for everyone, it’s expensive, and it has serious side-effects.

Be here for the cure!

Thank you for the thoughtful and passionate comment, droughtquake. I just added a comment to address your concern in the note following this chapter.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I'm not gonna lie I thought it was a bit disturbing too but then thought maybe meant mine like boyfriend instead of property.

You are right, Wesley. Please see my response to Peter G. Thanks for the comment.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. Mark and Mickey certainly made use of the empty house and had a great afternoon together.

Thank you for the comment, Chris. As you can see, there are mixed reactions to this chapter.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, mfa607 said:

Ok, that was hot! Great chapter! 

Thank you for the comment, mfa. Please see my other responses too.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Arran said:

Thank you for the thoughtful and passionate comment, droughtquake. I just added a comment to address your concern in the note following this chapter.

Thank you for the addendum. There was a discussion of this topic elsewhere on GA and several authors (who lived through the pandemic) were adamant about not letting reality intrude on their fiction! They refused to even consider the suggestion of adding a little statement before or after the chapter. I really appreciate you making the effort.
;–)

Link to comment
On 9/17/2019 at 1:46 AM, Peter G said:

I finally fucked Mickey! I actually took his virginity and made him mine this afternoon!

So what is wrong with me that I find this comment disturbing ?

Maybe the author can enlighten me or put me in my place for being skeptical.

Finding the pace a bit fast, but can accommodate - (liken it)

Lol, this is why texting is so convoluted, what is the context and true meaning.

Though this is not a text we have as a group expressed many opinions as to what the author really meant. It reminds me of the book reviews and English lessons that taught the meaning of famous works, yet even with an interview declaration from the author, it did not convince scholars of the meaning of his work...hmmm. 

My opinion from the context of the whole relationship gave me no cause for concern; they’ve spoken of nothing but love founded in a glorious mutual attraction that developed rapidly into established common interest. I find this be be a wonderfully reflective story of college aged love; not unlike my own, we had lots of sex, but I didn’t take the hand, I didn’t accept myself, and I lost perhaps what was my soulmate. We still stay in touch but we both wonder what would have been, what I now know should have been.

I wish I had taken his hand,

I wish I had proclaimed my love,

I wish we had claimed each other, in the truest sense of love.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Philippe said:

Lol, this is why texting is so convoluted, what is the context and true meaning.

Though this is not a text we have as a group expressed many opinions as to what the author really meant. It reminds me of the book reviews and English lessons that taught the meaning of famous works, yet even with an interview declaration from the author, it did not convince scholars of the meaning of his work...hmmm. 

My opinion from the context of the whole relationship gave me no cause for concern; they’ve spoken of nothing but love founded in a glorious mutual attraction that developed rapidly into established common interest. I find this be be a wonderfully reflective story of college aged love; not unlike my own, we had lots of sex, but I didn’t take the hand, I didn’t accept myself, and I lost perhaps what was my soulmate. We still stay in touch but we both wonder what would have been, what I now know should have been.

I wish I had taken his hand,

I wish I had proclaimed my love,

I wish we had claimed each other, in the truest sense of love.

Thanks. Nice comment, Philippe.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Perhaps I'm the odd one out, but reading I made him mine, simply it read to me that he had fallen deeply in love, I never considered the idea of possession, only in the sense of possessing his heart. This was an emotional, powerfully erotic, first time love making, and it was described graphically by the author. It was very obvious that Mark and Mickey love each other and that the author was writing from his heart, pouring out a little of his soul into the passionate love making which he wanted to express and which he did with honestly.

Edited by Talo Segura
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Talo Segura said:

Perhaps I'm the odd one out, but reading I made him mine, simply it read to me that he had fallen deeply in love, I never considered the idea of possession, only in the sense of possessing his heart. This was an emotional, powerfully erotic, first time love making, and it was described graphically by the author. It was very obvious that Mark and Mickey love each other and that the author was writing from his heart, pouring out a little of his soul into the passionate love making which he wanted to express and which he did with honestly.

Thank you for reading and thank you for your perspective, Talo.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I know what Mark (and the author) meant by that "made him mine" comment, but I still had to stop and think about it when I actually read it.

Same as I also knew what Mikey meant by his "I actually felt you cum inside me" comment. Although there are no nerve endings in the walls of the colon that can detect touch, pain, or even temperature, one usually knows when his partner is actually coming inside him (unless that partner is only interested in getting his own rocks off, and has no interest in how the other person is feeling).

I can understand the comments about safe sex. As readers we have not really been informed of Mark's sexual history, and definitely not of his history as regards to being tested for STI's. Maybe it was added later, as a result if some of the comments above, but I do notice that @Arran has included a warning about unprotected sex in the endnote to this chapter. And there was at least a discussion between Mark and Mikey as to whether a condom should be used...

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, Marty said:

I know what Mark (and the author) meant by that "made him mine" comment, but I still had to stop and think about it when I actually read it.

Same as I also knew what Mikey meant by his "I actually felt you cum inside me" comment. Although there are no nerve endings in the walls of the colon that can detect touch, pain, or even temperature, one usually knows when his partner is actually coming inside him (unless that partner is only interested in getting his own rocks off, and has no interest in how the other person is feeling).

I can understand the comments about safe sex. As readers we have not really been informed of Mark's sexual history, and definitely not of his history as regards to being tested for STI's. Maybe it was added later, as a result if some of the comments above, but I do notice that @Arran has included a warning about unprotected sex in the endnote to this chapter. And there was at least a discussion between Mark and Mikey as to whether a condom should be used...

Thank you, Marty.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 12/25/2019 at 6:27 PM, KayDeeMac said:

HUMMMMMM! Interesting comments - but this is fiction.

Thank you, KayDeeMac.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..