Jump to content
    Arran
  • Author
  • 3,000 Words
  • 2,685 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Those Cerulean Eyes - 5. Chapter 5

This chapter contains vividly described sexual activity between two young men. I've tried to make it more about love than just sex.

EARLY MONDAY EVENING, DAY 6

“Hi, Marilyn,” I greet Mickey’s mom with a smile.

“Hello, Mark,” she smiles back. “It’s nice to see you again.”

“Hey, mom, I’m going to spend the night at Mark’s house,” Mickey says offhandedly. It looks like she’s in the process of making supper. “I wanted to let you know so you wouldn’t worry. I also need to get my tooth brush and stuff and a change of clothes for tomorrow.”

“Oh, okay.” She looks surprised. “Are you planning to stay for supper?”

“Sure, if you have enough… for Mark, that is.”

She looks at me and smiles. “I think we can manage that.” I can’t tell what she‘s thinking, but I wonder if she somehow senses that her son and I have grown closer now that we’ve had intercourse.

Mickey and I set the table and then his mother sets a bowl of spaghetti mixed with meat sauce upon it. “So, I assume that you don’t have classes tomorrow, either, Mark,” she says, looking at me after we’re seated at the table.

“Like Mickey, I have one class during the summer,” I reply, swirling spaghetti onto my fork. “Constitutional Law from noon to two o’clock on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.”

“I see. So do you two have something planned for tonight?” Although it wasn’t said, I sense that the words “something special” were implied in her question, telling me that she probably suspects something between us. Yes, a night of passionate sex, I think to myself as Mickey and I look at each other and then back at her.

“No, not really,” he replies. “Some TV and some exercise.” I nearly choke on a mouthful of pasta when I hear the word exercise, envisioning the intimate sexual variety. “Mark has an exercise room in his house. Anyway, why do you ask?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I just sense something different about you two tonight. A kind of glow that I didn’t notice the last time that Mark was here.” Again, I look at Mickey and he looks at me. Oh my God! She does know! We do have the glow of two people who just made love together for the very first time!

Quickly, not to mention awkwardly, Mickey changes the subject with, “Did I tell you that Mark’s parents are both lawyers?”

“Really?” She focuses her attention on me.

“Yes, Reintjes & Reintjes, LLP,” I quietly reply, making a point to hold her gaze to make up for her son’s awkwardness. “I apologize for failing to mention it the last time I was here.”

“I know of them,” she says. “Their specialty is trust, estate and tax law if I’m not mistaken.”

“That’s right.”

“Walter Wynne has consulted with them a number of times, and highly respects them. I’m surprised that you’re not pursuing that area of law, Mark, since your parents are so successful.”

“Yeah,” Mickey interjects. “You should see their home, mom. It’s awesome!”

I smile at Mickey, then lay down my fork and return my attention to his mother. “Well, I find it kind of boring, actually. It doesn’t have the excitement that I find in criminal law.”

“So, your interest really is criminal law.”

“So far, yes.”

“Well, I’m going upstairs to get my things together,” Mickey says, pushing away from the table and getting up. “I’ll help clear the table and clean up when I’m done.”

“That’s okay. Take your time, honey. I’m sure that Mark will be happy to help me.”

“Of course,” I smile, pushing away from the table, then getting up and gathering the plates and silverware.

“Now that Mickey is upstairs, I’d like to have a talk with you, Mark,” Marilyn says, entering the kitchen. I stiffen and purse my lips, suspecting where this is going. “I think I know my son well enough by now to know that his romantic interests probably don’t and will never involve women.” She sighs. “But I’ve resigned myself to it since he never knew the man who sired him, by that man’s choice. He’d made it very clear to me that he wasn’t interested in being a father when I told him that I was pregnant with Mickey. But it was just as good, since I didn’t want a man like that involved in Mickey’s upbringing and in his life. So needless to say, Mickey didn’t have the male influence and role model that he needed during his formative years. Because I love him so much, I overcompensated for his lack of those things and overprotected him.” She sighs again. “So I guess that I’m responsible for who my son is now.”

“Marilyn…” I feel the need to say something, but she stops me.

“Please let me continue, Mark. Mickey is old enough now to know what he wants and who he wants in his life. As his mother, I simply want to ensure that whoever he chooses is not going to end up like the man who should have cared enough to have been a good father and a good male role model for him. So, I guess what I’m saying is if you have a romantic interest in Mickey, please don’t lead him on simply for sexual gratification, and please don’t hurt him.”

“Marilyn, I understand what you’re saying and I understand your concern. You’re right; I’ve grown very fond of Mickey and he’s grown fond of me too. And I assure you that my feelings are not purely sexual. There’s much more to it than that. I know that it hasn’t even been a week, but I feel a special connection with Mickey, something that I definitely don’t want to jeopardize.”

“Fondness is not what I saw this evening, Mark. Mickey adores you. I could see it in his eyes every time he looked at you.” She sighs. “And I guess that I saw it in your eyes too when you looked at him.

“Look, I know that I shouldn’t ask this, but have you and Mickey had sex yet?”

Suddenly, I feel like a trapped animal. But at the same time I don’t want to lie to her, so I look her candidly in the eyes and say, “Yes, Marilyn. We had intercourse this afternoon… in my bedroom. It was our first time.” I see no point to mention what we did yesterday at the waterfall.

“I see. That would explain what I saw this evening. So, are you two planning to have… intercourse again tonight? Is that why Mickey is spending the night with you?”

I shrug. “We enjoyed it very much this afternoon, so yes, we’re planning to make love again tonight.”

“Well, thank you for being forthright with me, Mark. Strangely, for as little as I know you, I think that you’re good for Mickey, that you really do care for him. All I ask is that you love and respect him the way that he deserves to be loved and respected.”

She smiles. “It’s probably best that we don’t say anything to Mickey about our talk. While he has never discussed his sexuality with me, I have hopes that he will open up to me when the time is right.”

I make it a point to talk to Mickey about doing just that. His mother deserves it.

“Hey, are you guys talking about me?” we hear from behind us. I turn to see Mickey standing at the counter behind us, a gym bag slung over his shoulder, looking as sexy as ever.

“I’m just getting to know Mark a little better,” his mother replies, smiling at Mickey. “Now you two should go and enjoy your evening.”

Mickey smiles and says, “We will, mom.”

And with that, we leave, waving back to Mickey’s mother who stands in the doorway, watching us. I give her a wink and a smile to assure her that her son is in good hands with me.

LATER MONDAY EVENING, DAY 6

Mickey grins down at me as we lay naked on my bed embraced in one another’s arms, him on top of me. “So, you and my mom weren’t conspiring behind my back tonight?”

“Conspiring? No. But she loves you very much, Mickey. Remember when you told me that she probably knows about you since you never date nor bring girls to the house?”

“Yeah, we were holding hands when I said it.”

“Well, I, too, think she knows. You should tell her, Mickey. I think that she’s ready to hear it, and wants to hear it, from you. She deserves it because she loves you very much.”

“But it would implicate you, Mark.”

I’m not going to tell him about the substance of his mother’s and my discussion tonight. Instead, I reply with, “I don’t care about that, Mickey. Besides, I’m sure that she knows about me too. I mean, if she knows about you, and you bring me home for dinner—twice in one week—and then you spend the night with me, it stands to reason that I am too, right?”

“Yeah, I guess… So, are we, like, boyfriends now, Mark?”

I grin. “Actually, I think we’re more than that, Mickey, now that you have millions of my little guys swimming around inside you.”

“So, do you think that one of them could get me pregnant?” He says it playfully, coyly.

“My God! I should hope not, Mickey! I’m not out of law school yet!”

“You’re funny, Mark,” he laughs, then presses his lips to mine in a kiss.

“So, now I want to make love to you, Mark.”

I grin back at him, captured by the playful glint in his eyes made even bluer by his physical desire for me. “I would like nothing more than to feel this up inside me, Mickey,” I smile as I grip his cock and begin stroking it to full hardness. “Fair warning, though; if you don’t make me cum with this, then I’m going to have to resort to doing it inside you.”

“That’s fair,” he says, gazing down into my eyes. “But I’m gonna do everything I can to make you cum when I’m inside you like you did me.”

I gaze deep into his cerulean eyes, conveying my desire for him as I gently squeeze his turgid manhood. “Then I’m all yours, Mickey. Make love to me with this beautiful penis and make me yours tonight.”

He presses his mouth to mine and the kiss quickly becomes hot and passionate, both of us twisting and writhing together like a pair of mating snakes. “Oh my God, Mark,” he whispers. “I’m so ready for this.”

He pushes up off of me, then lowers his head over my hips, takes my rigid cock into his mouth and begins to suck me.

“Oh yeah…” I purr, feeling his mouth so wonderfully warm and wet around me as his lips slide up and down my rigid length, constricting my glans with his throat as he meticulously nurses it. Then he totally surprises when he moves between my legs and lifts my butt, then seals his mouth around my anus and begins laving it with his tongue.

“Oh my God, yes, Mickey… Fuck me with your tongue…” I raggedly gasp, feeling his tongue flutter against my hole and then push into me as far as he can get it. I could so easily cum right now, but I won’t. Not yet. “Oh fuck, Mickey… God, your tongue feels so good inside me.”

He looks up, meeting my eyes, and smiles. “While it felt really good when you were doing it to me, I wasn’t sure that I wanted to do it to you, Mark. But now I’m glad that I am.” Then he plunges his tongue back into my hole, sending waves of the most incredible euphoria ever racing through my body.

It isn’t long before I feel overwhelmed by the feelings that he’s giving me. “It’s time, Mickey,” I grunt as I reach down and pull his mouth from my butt. “I need to feel you inside me now. Make love to me, Mickey.”

He moves up onto his knees between my legs and reaches to the nightstand for the lubricant that I feel no need to conceal since my parents rarely ever enter my bedroom. I silently watch as he lubes the full, rigid length of his cock until it glistens. Then his eyes that sparkle with eager anticipation meet mine. “Do it,” I smile.

He scoots closer to me, then hooks his arms behind my knees and folds my thighs back to my chest as he pivots forward over me. He looks down at my anus and visually guides his dick towards it until the two come together. Then he begins to push.

“Oh my God…” I breathe as his glans pierces my sphincter and slowly eases its way up into my butt. It’s not really painful; I just feel a mild burn as it stretches me. Unlike Mickey, this isn’t my first time. While I was fortunate enough to have been able to take his virginity, he must be content with used goods.

I feel his cock sink deeper and deeper into my body until the soft bristles of his pubic mound press firmly against my anus, telling me that I have his full, rigid length buried as deep inside of me as he can get it. “Are you okay?” he murmurs, still propped up on his arms above me as he gazes expectantly down into my eyes.

“Oh yeah,” I smile. “I just feel really full now that I have all of you inside me.”

“But it feels good, right?”

“Oh yes… Really good, Mickey. I’m so happy that I have you inside me. So big and so incredibly hard… Come here,” I smile. “I want to feel your body pressed against mine as you make love to me.”

“I love you so much, Mark,” he whispers as his body settles onto mine. Then he presses his mouth to mine in a kiss of heartfelt desire and begins to move inside me, drawing his dick most of the way out, and then driving it fully to the hilt back inside me.

“Oh yes… Fuck me, Mickey… Fuck me,” I purr against his lips as I pivot my butt up to meet his thrusts.

Before long Mickey moves his arms from behind my legs and cradles my head with both hands as he intensifies the passion of his kisses and the fervor of his thrusts. “Oh God, I’m actually fucking you, Mark,” he whispers as he thrusts more forcefully into my body. My legs flail to the insistent slap of his balls against my butt, his glans reaching deep inside me in his quest to become one with me tonight.

“Oh, yes… Give it to me, Mickey,” I gasp. “Oh God, give it to me. I want all of you inside me tonight. Make me yours with your incredible penis.”

His passion grows even hotter, his thrusts more insistent. I feel his cock assaulting my prostate now and it feels absolutely incredible, sending waves of blissful euphoria resonating throughout my body. Mickey Hodges, the attractive young man that I’d met in Starbucks less than a week ago, is actually inside me, making love to me, and he’s so wonderful at it for his first time. “Oh yeah… Fuck me, Mickey… Fuck me with your incredible penis,” I gasp, sensing by the wavering cadence of his thrusts that he’s close to coming.

“Oh God, you feel so good, Mark. Really, really good,” he pants. “So incredibly hot and tight around me. I’m getting close. Are you?”

“For sure, Mickey. Cum whenever you’re ready, and I’ll cum too.”

“I’m almost there,” he pants, driving his cock like a jackhammer deep into my bowels, the insistent slap of his balls against my butt resonating throughout the bedroom. When his thrusts begin to falter, I grip both buttcheeks, pulling him deep inside me, and let go, spewing my semen into the space between our sweating bellies. Feeling my sphincter tighten around his cock as I ejaculate carries him over the edge as well. Mickey thrusts a few more times, then buries his glans deep into my butt and holds it there, grunting loudly as he ejaculates hard and profusely into my bowels, which I can actually feel because his orgasm so powerful. And then it ends, and with it the flow of Mickey’s sperm into my bowels, and his body slumps exhaustedly onto mine.

“Oh my God! That was so incredibly hot,” he pants as he lays draped over my torso, breathing heavily. “I’ve never felt anything like it in my life, Mark. Thank you… Thank you so much…”

“You did all the work, Mickey,” I whisper, holding his body tightly against mine as I lower my legs onto the backs of his thighs. “But it felt really good for me too.”

He pushes up onto his elbows and I see his cerulean eyes glisten in his post-coital afterglow as he says, “The whole time that we were making love, it felt so incredible and so special, Mark. But at the end, when I was coming inside you, all I can say is wow…”

I can’t help but smile. “And you just kept coming and coming, Mickey. You’re quite the stud, you know. The most incredible lover that I could ever hope for. And you’re all mine.”

“I can’t think of anywhere I’d rather be at this moment than inside you, Mark.”

I smile. “That’s exactly how I felt after I came inside you, Mickey. I wanted the moment to last an eternity.”

Several minutes later, after Mickey has deflated to his normal flaccid length, he gently eases his cock out of my butt and rolls onto the mattress beside me. “Thank you, Mark,” he murmurs. “I love you so much.”

“I love you too. Sleep well, Mickey.”

“Ummm… I will, Mark. Tonight I definitely will.”

Mickey is coming into his own now . Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for your comments. More to come soon.
Copyright © 2019 Arran; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

11 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

A sweet and beautiful chapter. I loved the talk between Mickey’s mum and Mark. A beautiful tender lovemaking between Mickey and Mark, Mickey seems to be coming into his own now.

Thank you, Chris. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

That was a very interesting conversation between Marilyn and Mark. Very awkward. I’m glad I never experienced anything like that with any of the guys I dated!
;–)

I’m curious about where the boys go from here…
;–)

Link to comment

I planned a whole spiel, but nothing.. Love Marilyn, Love Mickey (not sure if it is MicKie or MyKie) but wary of Mark - but don't ask me why

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I really like Marilyn, except for that part where it sounds like does blaming herself for her son being gay. But I do love watching these guys relationship grow!

Thank you, for the comment, Wesley. I guess Marilyn considers her son’s being gay a character flaw. Most parents hope for the perfect child, without flaws.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, droughtquake said:

That was a very interesting conversation between Marilyn and Mark. Very awkward. I’m glad I never experienced anything like that with any of the guys I dated!
;–)

I’m curious about where the boys go from here…
;–)

Thank you for the comment, droughtquake. I’m glad you didn’t either 😊. Next chapter coming soon!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Peter G said:

I planned a whole spiel, but nothing.. Love Marilyn, Love Mickey (not sure if it is MicKie or MyKie) but wary of Mark - but don't ask me why

Thanks for the comment, Peter. Maybe it’s because Mark has the “lawyer gene”. I recall the old saying, “Only thing worse than a used car salesman…” Anyway, everyone reads a story differently. Mark will come through later in the story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, mfa607 said:

Beautiful chapter! Mickey and Mark are awesome! Thank you!

Thank you for the comment, mfa.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

What do I say about this chapter, about the story. It's sweet and sexy, very sexy, just like when you fall for someone. It's all about the sex, well probably not all, but the story reflects the relationship, they've found one another and basically they want to fuck each other all day long. And like I said, that reflects reality. Maybe not everyone's reality, you know, there are people who talk about going on dates, getting to know the other person, take it slowly. But, well, I think there are just as many, maybe more people, who meet a guy fall for him, and fall into bed. Going out on a date just stretches as far as meeting up, having sex, and its so fantastic, the rest of the relationship follows on.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I agree with Talo.  I met my husband on a Friday night in a bar in west Hollywood and we went to his house that night and had sex!!!  (sorry no details here)

We are still together 43 years later!!!!  So my point is - it does happen!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 9/24/2019 at 9:48 AM, Talo Segura said:

What do I say about this chapter, about the story. It's sweet and sexy, very sexy, just like when you fall for someone. It's all about the sex, well probably not all, but the story reflects the relationship, they've found one another and basically they want to fuck each other all day long. And like I said, that reflects reality. Maybe not everyone's reality, you know, there are people who talk about going on dates, getting to know the other person, take it slowly. But, well, I think there are just as many, maybe more people, who meet a guy fall for him, and fall into bed. Going out on a date just stretches as far as meeting up, having sex, and its so fantastic, the rest of the relationship follows on.

 

Thank you for your comment, Talo. I think it may a bit much now that I look back on it.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 12/25/2019 at 7:26 PM, KayDeeMac said:

I agree with Talo.  I met my husband on a Friday night in a bar in west Hollywood and we went to his house that night and had sex!!!  (sorry no details here)

We are still together 43 years later!!!!  So my point is - it does happen!

Thank you, KatyDeeMac. I’m happy to hear that.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 12/26/2019 at 1:26 AM, KayDeeMac said:

I agree with Talo.  I met my husband on a Friday night in a bar in west Hollywood and we went to his house that night and had sex!!!  (sorry no details here)

We are still together 43 years later!!!!  So my point is - it does happen!

And, you know, what is great about that, is that all these years later you remember that first encounter like it was almost yesterday. Where does all the time go? You can meet the love of your life anytime, anywhere, and falling into bed together is just as perfect (if not better) than dinner at a nice restaurant!

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..