Jump to content
    Arran
  • Author
  • 1,743 Words
  • 11,455 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Those Cerulean Eyes - 7. Chapter 7

This chapter contains vividly described sexual activity between two young men.

LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT, DAY 8

“Oh my God, Mickey…” I whisper against his lips as I thrust my cock deep into his bowels, again loving the feel of his incredibly tight, smooth warmth that surrounds and hugs me. “Making love to you is something that I just can’t get enough of. My love for you just seems to grow more and more every time I’m inside you.”

“Ummm… just like what you have inside me,” he grunts, heels pressed tight against my thighs, our naked bodies huddled together in a tight ball. “Oh God, yes! Give it to me, Mark! Give it to me!”

Mickey is a vixen, whether he knows it or not; his body just does something to me when I’m inside him, and it drives me crazy. I can just never get enough of his incredible butt. “Oh yeah… Fuck with me, baby… Fuck with me…” I chant as I drive my cock deep into his bowels, and then retreat for my next thrust. It’s my third time inside him, and it feels just as good as the first time. He’s so wonderfully tight, so… voluptuous, so alive when I’m inside him. I’ve never known anyone who excites me the way that Mickey does, especially when we’re intimate like this.

“Oh God… Please make it last, Mark. Take me to somewhere that I’ve never been before. I want to enjoy feeling you inside me for as long as I can before we cum.”

It’s easy because I have no compulsion to conclude our lovemaking anytime soon. I want to make it last, too, because I love it as much as Mickey does and I want to make tonight feel as good as possible for him. If I satisfy him, then I won’t have to worry about him getting it from Sean.

“Oh God… Fuck me, Mark… Fuck me with your incredible dick…” he cries, his naked body writhing and squirming beneath mine as I drive my cock deep into his bowels again and again, knowing that I’ll never be able to get enough of this beguiling, sexy guy beneath me.

“God! You’re so fucking hot tonight, Mickey!”

“It’s because I can’t get enough of you tonight. It’s like, I need more and more of you, Mark. It’s like, I need to feel you even deeper inside me… your body an actual part of my body.”

“I’m giving you all I’ve got, baby. I’m giving you every inch I have.”

“I know. Just keep giving it to me! Harder, Mark! Harder! Oh God! Fuck me harder!”

I drive my cock harder into his body, trying to get even deeper inside him. I’ve never known this side of Mickey. He’s insatiable tonight. I want so desperately to satisfy him but there’s only so much I can do, so much I can give.

“Oh yeah… Give it to me, Mark! Oh God, give it to me! Fuck me, Mark! Fuck me! God, I need you so badly tonight!”

I thrust even harder into him, mixing it up with hard, abrupt jabs when I’m as deep as I can get inside of him. And it seems to be working when I hear, “Oh yeah… You’re hitting it, Mark! Oh God, you’re hitting it! Make me cum, Mark! Make me cum… and then fill me with your sperm!”

I press my mouth to his and repeatedly drive my cock hard into his bowels, my balls slapping hard against his butt in a loud, frenzied rhythm. And then he’s suddenly there, and I’m there, pulsing hard, deep into his bowels until I have nothing left to give him.

“Oh wow…” I hear beneath me as I feel myself begin to slowly deflate inside him.

“Fuck, Mickey…” I’m panting hard. “You’re going to drive me into an early grave if you keep that up.”

“Yeah,” he pants. “I don’t know what that was about, Mark.”

I have a pretty good idea as thoughts of Sean fill my head.

All I can do now is hope…

THURSDAY MORNING, DAY 9

I spoon up behind Mickey, feeling my cock begin to harden against the cleft of his butt as I hold his naked body against mine and press amorous kisses to his neck and shoulder. “Good morning,” I whisper as he stirs. “Let’s fuck again. Okay?”

“Actually, I’m kind of sore from last night,” he sleepily replies. I can’t help but wonder, though, as I lay cuddled up behind him. Mickey just couldn’t seem to get enough of my cock last night. No matter how hard I fucked him, he just seemed to crave more and more. Could it be that he was thinking about Sean as I was making love to him? And because I wasn’t Sean, I wasn’t able to satisfy him? I did make him cum, though. Finally. Then again, at his urging, we went at it pretty hard towards the end last night, so maybe he really is sore.

I lay there a little longer before I swing up out of bed and say, “It’s eleven o’clock. I’m gonna shower, okay?”

“Okay,” he sleepily responds. “I’m gonna sleep a little longer. Wake me when you’re done, okay, Mark?”

I feel a tugging inside as I stand under the warm spray. Because Mickey was so hot in bed last night, I was really in the mood for more this morning, and he denied me. And while he told me that he’s sore from last night, I can’t help but wonder if there’s another reason, and his name is Sean. Or is it just paranoia that Sean has inspired in me? Still, I sensed a coolness in Mickey this morning that I hadn’t sensed before Sean. I sigh as I shut off the water, resolved to take Mickey at his word and assume that the rest is just my imagination.

Nudging Mickey awake after I return to the bedroom, he pushes up out of bed with a labored grunt, then stretches and yawns. “Morning,” he says, giving me a small smile. Hmmm… Nothing in his gait to suggest that I was too hard on him last night. And nothing more said about it, either, I observe as he saunters to the bathroom with a cute wiggle of his naked butt.

“So, would you like to get together after work, maybe spend the night with me again?” I ask after we’re dressed and downstairs, preparing to leave. Had it not been for the fact that we have to work today, I’d have been fully content to remain in bed, kissing, nuzzling and cuddling Mickey until I was able to coax him to surrender his butt to me for another intimate morning of passionate lovemaking. But since that didn’t happen, I’d just have to settle for making it happen tonight.

“I don’t think I’ll be able to, Mark. I’ve got schoolwork and a design project to work on.”

“Oh…” The disappointment in my voice is palpable. It seems that being with Mickey is all I can think about anymore. But I can’t help wondering if he feels the same way about me. Has the excitement of being with me already worn off?

THURSDAY EVENING, DAY 9

All afternoon and evening at work my thoughts are of Mickey. Does he like being the object of Sean’s seductive ploys? Would he rather be with him than me? By the end of my shift I’m a wreck thinking about the possibilities. Since it’s 9:00 pm and he works until 10:00, I decide to walk to Barnes & Noble, just to satisfy myself that I’m needlessly worrying about nothing.

I slip into the store unnoticed by Mickey and quickly head to the science fiction section, hoping that he doesn’t have a reason for coming this way. I pull out a copy of Ender’s Game and turn to the second chapter which is as far as I’ve read. I look to the counter to see Mickey standing with his back to me, facing Sean, his butt pressed back against the counter. He’s doing a lot of smiling and Sean’s doing a lot of touching, almost stroking Mickey’s arm as they talk. I feel a tightness in my chest as I watch them. As 10:00 pm approaches, I watch Mickey head to the back of the store, leaving Sean to help the last of the customers. I make my escape, again undetected, and wait in the shadows across the street. Before long I see the lights in the store dim, and then both Mickey and Sean walk out together. They talk for a few minutes, and then to my horror, I watch as Sean slips his hand into Mickey’s and they walk off hand-in-hand together.

I follow at a safe distance, noticing a lot of body contact as they walk. Then, again to my horror, they stop, face each other, and Sean kisses Mickey. And Mickey willingly kisses him back! Oh my God! I can’t believe what I’m seeing! And Marilyn was concerned about me hurting her son? I’m in shock!

After the kiss they resume walking hand-in-hand. Where are they going? I wonder.

Roughly fifteen minutes later I watch as Sean unlocks the front door of an older brick building, then opens it and ushers Mickey inside. After the door closes behind them I cautiously approach and read the name above the door: Armstrong Apartments. This must be where Sean lives. I peer through the window to see a dimly-lit hallway and bank of mail slots across from a single door—probably the manager’s apartment—followed by a lone staircase leading up. Again, I’m in shock, knowing that they’re somewhere up those stairs, in Sean’s apartment, probably kissing again. Or maybe they’re at the point of taking off their clothes. What I know for sure is that Sean had taken Mickey home with him and that Mickey had willingly accompanied him. Of course, it doesn’t take much of an imagination to figure out what they’re going to do somewhere up those stairs, in Sean’s apartment, in his bedroom, in his bed… Obviously, they’re going to have sex, which means that they’re probably going to fuck, most likely Sean inside Mickey. And knowing Mickey, they’ll probably fuck without a condom, meaning that Mickey will probably end up with Sean’s cum inside him come morning. My heart aches at the thought of it as I turn away from the door and sadly head for home.

Any idea what happens next? Hope you've enjoyed the story so far. Thanks for reading and thanks for your comments. They tell me that you're enjoying the story, or at least you're reading it. And they allow me to get to know a little about you. Anyway, chapter 8 to come soon.
Copyright © 2019 Arran; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 8
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am surprised. I never got the feeling Mickey was a player. Maybe I missed something. I may go back and skim to see if I did. Thanks. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Thank you, @JeffreyL for Commenting. That made the chapter show up in my Notifications. I don’t know why it didn’t when it was first posted…
 

I still believe these two guy don’t know each other very well and dating longer than a week might have given them a chance to have built a healthy foundation of trust. It feels to me that they haven’t really been communicating very well. Instant everything doesn’t bode well for strong relationships.

I’m sure it does happen, but it’s incredibly rare.

Link to comment

Wow what a chapter.  I’m really surprised at that turn of events I never saw Mickey as a player, I thought if anyone was going to cheat it would have been Mark. Marilyn was worried about Mark hurting Mickey but what about her son hurting Mark. I’m looking forward to the next chapter and finding out what happens between Mickey and Mark / Mickey and Sean.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

OK well, that didn't go as I expected!  Maybe Mark is hallucinating or having a nightmare?  Mickey seemed so innocent and not the type to cheat.  Also, I follow but never got a notification either.  Hmmm...Thank you!  

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Okay, Jeffrey, droughtquake, Chris & mfa, now I know why there was no response to this chapter for a couple of days. I posted it to publish 2 days later. Maybe that was the problem. Sorry for the confusion.

I don’t think that Mickey is really a player; he’s just naive and easily impressed. I laughed at your response, mfa. Mark hallucinating! I would  never have thought of that. Way to go! Droughtquake, you tend to be a pragmatist, which is good. I liked your perspective.  To all of you, I thank you for your comments. Next chapter going through my final review and then I’ll post it for publication. Thanks again, all of you.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
On 9/27/2019 at 8:54 AM, JeffreyL said:

I never got the feeling Mickey was a player.

Mickey doesn't seem any different to Mark, only Mark can't really step back and look at himself. Both boys like fucking and it doesn't surprise me that Mickey might go off with Sean. It's all about sexual pleasure and although they love each other, there's no real feeling of love. Mark loves fucking Mickey and lucky him, Mickey enjoys getting fucked, that's it!

As an aside: (I had the same problem) if you post a chapter to publish at a designated future time, then go and edit it before it's published, the timer isn't guaranteed to work and no one gets a chapter notification. It's a bug.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Talo Segura said:

Mickey doesn't seem any different to Mark, only Mark can't really step back and look at himself. Both boys like fucking and it doesn't surprise me that Mickey might go off with Sean. It's all about sexual pleasure and although they love each other, there's no real feeling of love. Mark loves fucking Mickey and lucky him, Mickey enjoys getting fucked, that's it!

As an aside: (I had the same problem) if you post a chapter to publish at a designated future time, then go and edit it before it's published, the timer isn't guaranteed to work and no one gets a chapter notification. It's a bug.

That’s an interesting perspective, Talo, and maybe you’re right. But I think that Mark really feels something for Mickey. Mickey, however, is confused and apparently easily seduced.

Thanks for reading and your comment. And thanks for the aside. I’ll keep that in mind. I did edit before It published.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
59 minutes ago, Arran said:

That’s an interesting perspective, Talo, and maybe you’re right. But I think that Mark really feels something for Mickey. Mickey, however, is confused and apparently easily seduced.

Thanks for reading and your comment. And thanks for the aside. I’ll keep that in mind. I did edit before It published.

I can understand the youthful curiosity and straying urges, but they both agreed they were virgin and safe to proceed without need of worry and to be boyfriends; not friends with benefits.

To now withhold that you’re  interested in other people or other things is more significant than ever. The day may not have started with full intentions to betray, so the morning after will be the final litmus test of trust; will he declare himself and will it be Marks single responsibility to wait beyond initial contact to hear of the developments?

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Hey guys, Mickey was always going to play, sooner or later, his first and only sex, what else is out there ? better or worse ? I'm glad I missed chapters and have caught up to a point. He was going to look, search, compare ! Compare to what he had. Was it the real thing or had he not reached it yet ?? Mark is not stating a claim  of possession (I learnt that previously) but establishing his claim to the previous relationship, friend and companion + lover. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..