Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 3,245 Words
  • 1,320 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Josh's Blog - 12. May 2009

Friday, May 1, 2009

Hey Guys!

And, a happy May Day greeting to all!

Priya spends most of his time working on the spells that will be used to build our house.

Dad and Will aren’t going to move out with us and, of course, neither are the Merkels or Garrisons. It’s just going to be me and Priya and a big family of garden gnomes. I guess, these days, they prefer being called horticultural facilitators, but they’re still short, magical, and make a kind of mead that will send you to la-la land.

I don’t have anything to do. I try to be around Priya, but if I get on his nerves, he simply disappears to wherever it is sorcerer’s apprentices go when they need to be alone. Wherever it is, I can’t follow him.

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hey guys!

Priya has been gone for three days. I have no idea where he’s gotten off to, but he knows enough magic to take care of himself. I hope.

Will came by today and took me to lunch at the BBQ place in Petawnsky. I thought it was a social visit. Boy was I wrong.

“Tell me about Priya,” Will said as we sat down.

“What do you want to know?”

“Who is he? When I was over the other night I got his fingerprints and a bit of his DNA. The fingerprints came up negative. The DNA test will take longer, but a preliminary examination came up with some strange results. Is he human?”

“What if I don’t tell you?”

“I can have your arrested for withholding evidence in a criminal examination. So, who is Priya, really?”

“You just don’t understand. It’s a shame actually.”

“What do you mean?”

“I wish I could tell you everything, but you don’t have the mental framework to understand about me and Priya. The short answer is we’re different.”

“Yes, but, who is, or was, Priya before?”

“I can’t tell you.”

“Then I’m afraid I’ll have to take drastic measures. Joshua Burk, I place you under arrest. Please, don’t make me use the cuffs.”

“I’m sorry, but you will never understand.”

I dissolved to a point of light and came home. About a half hour later Will’s car pulled up in front of the house with a deputy sheriff’s car.

Needless to say, I didn’t answer the door and I wasn’t visible when Will used his key and came in to look for me. Priya’s room was locked with a key and a spell. They couldn’t have gotten in if they had knocked the walls down.

What I’d like to know is why Will is so interested in Priya. It can’t be that he thinks Priya is David Merkel because today David Merkel never existed. What is the reason?

+ + + + +

 

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hey guys!

I was at breakfast with Dad today. We talked about what Will was doing. Dad said he didn’t understand what all the fuss was about, but thought Will suspected Priya was someone who used to live here in Pine Corner.

“You know, we’ve talked about this before,” I said. “Priya was a normal sixteen-year-old boy who just happened to live here in Pine Corner. Something horrible happened to him. To continue living, he chose to die and be reborn into an immortal body like me.”

“There was a boy in the car with you when you had the accident,” Dad said. “Is Priya that boy?”

“Priya is the new worldly representation of that boy. That boy ceased to exist. It is as if he was never born. That boy was erased from history.”

“Sorcerers can do that? They can change history?”

“In this case, they went back to the point where this boy was conceived and stopped that from happening; therefore, his life line never existed and shortly after that his body was ritually killed and reborn into Priyaranjan.”

“Shit, Josh, I never realized you were involved in something so damn complicated.”

“Yeah, so if Will causes a problem, I’ll have to go away, maybe for a long time.”

Dad hugged me and said everything is going to be okay.

Still no Priya.

+ + + + +

 

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hey guys!

I’ve been spending the past few days at the cottage. I thought of going to our chalet in the Valley, but I’m not in the mood to be there without David.

The head gnome who will do the gardening at the retreat in WI came by for a chat.

No Priya. No David.

Can’t go home because Will is raising a ruckus and has an arrest warrant out on me. Dad said he and Will are no longer seeing each other.

I’m beginning to think that Will might be under the influence of someone from the dark side. He certainly isn’t acting as if he is almost my stepdad. Since I haven’t achieved the Fifth Secret, I can’t see dark side evidence on secondaries, yet.

I’m still working hard on the Third Secret, though.

+ + + + +

 

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hey guys!

Wow, a week in 1523.

Still, no sign of Priya. I’m getting a bit worried now, mostly because I can’t contact Orthyrius either.

No Gregor or Ben, either.

And, no Gerrold the Golden Eagle.

Still can’t go home, not that it would matter all that much since no jail can hold me. The only thing keeping me away is the supposition Will is under the influence of the dark side.

Oh, with all this quiet time, I’ve been able to figure out the Third Secret, which, strangely, leads directly to the Fourth Secret. All I need now is to find Gregor and get tested. From what I understand, once I prove I know the Fourth Secret I will be granted the First Jewel in the Diadem of the White Crest. That’s special to members of our order.

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hey guys!

Priya showed up at the cottage today.

Let’s just say I didn’t act very well. After all, he’d been gone for two weeks without a word when he left or any way for me to contact him while he was away.

Yes, I told him I was angry, well, madder than heck.

He was very contrite and acted in that slavish way that pisses me off. Fortunately, I love him so much all I wanted to do was take him upstairs and fuck his brains out, which I did.

Afterward, as we lay close, he said, “I was getting depressed being back in Pine Corner and knowing my parents wouldn’t know me if I went to them to just talk. Mom would be nice because she’s nice to everyone, but Dad would be standoffish like he normally is with strangers. They’re my parents and they can no longer remember me. Luckily, Orthyrius set a protection spell on me, so when I tried to cast an elimination spell, I was popped back to him. I’ve been there all this time. Gerrold and I’ve talked a lot.”

“Do you want to live someplace other than Pine Corner?”

“I’m sorry, Josh, but I can’t be there knowing they can’t know who I am. If it’s all the same to you, I’d rather be at our chalet or here.”

“So, maybe, what we need to do is find a new place to live.”

“Where?”

“Wherever we find it. I just need you close to me. I can’t live without you.”

And, I can’t.

+ + + + +

 

Monday, May 18, 2009

Hey guys!

We’ve moved to the chalet in the Valley.

It’s spring and the calves and lambs are frolicking in the fields, yet Priya is still moody. I want to do something to cheer him up, but I’m at a loss on what to do. I even went so far as to suggest spending a couple weeks at Disneyland or Disney World, but he shot down that idea right off the bat.

“I want to make you happy,” I said this afternoon as he went about the room dusting, sweeping, and cleaning windows.

“I cannot be happy again,” he said.

“And, why not?”

“Because I remember who I was and I can no longer be that boy you fell in love with.”

“I still love you.”

He didn’t respond.

+ + + + +

 

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hey guys!

Gregor told me that we don’t have to live in Pine Corner. Priya seemed okay (not quite happy) with that. Gregor then said that my territory includes the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, North and South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, and the eastern, rural portions of Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado. We can live wherever we want as long as it’s within my territory.

Priya said we should get an estate on Lake Michigan. He said I could buy up a lot of land and houses and create an estate. Gregor said we could just carve out an estate. It would be a magical place, much bigger on the inside than the outside.

Priya started looking at real estate along the shore from Milwaukee north to the Mackinac Bridge.

Gregor and I took a walk.

“Priya seems sad,” Gregor said.

“Removing David from history didn’t remove David’s memories.”

“That is a burden he will have to carry.”

“You know, sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I could go back to the way it was before the accident.”

“You cannot go back. You and David died and were reborn. You no longer have that past. It’s a burden all of us carry.”

“I figured out the Third Secret and found the Fourth.”

“Show me.”

With the Third Secret spell, I transported us to the First Land where all magic in our universe began. At the Font of Knell I dipped my hand into the water and dribbled a portion onto my head. A shimmering light enveloped me. I turned to Gregor and held out my dry hand. Turning it palm up, I spoke the Fourth Secret spell and the First Jewel of the Diadem of the White Crest appeared before me.

“Well done,” Gregor said. “Do you know where the Fifth Secret is?”

“Yes, above us in the Tower of Knell.”

“Take the jewel and approach your fate.”

There are six hundred and forty-three steps to the top of the Tower of Knell. Each step is engraved with a different spell. To achieve the Fifth Secret, you have to memorize each spell.

When I reached the top the First Jewel left me and came to rest in its place on the Diadem. I knelt before the image of Knell and spoke the words of the Fifth Secret. Suddenly, I was enveloped in a cleansing white hot flame and felt the very core of my being turned to soft ashes that drifted away on a soft breeze.

As the flames died away, I saw the Sixth and Seventh Secrets before me and I knew, now, what is the true purpose of my mission. The Second Jewel of the Diadem of the White Crest rose from its mounting and flew toward me, smashing into my forehead and burning its mark upon my flesh. I raised my right arm and a flaming sword appeared in my hand. I rose into the clouds and became one with the Source.

+ + + + +

 

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hey guys!

I went back to Pine Corner today and went to Will’s house. He was not happy to see me. He tried to arrest me, again. This time he pulled a gun. I told him it wasn’t going to do him any good. He pulled the trigger, there was a little whoosh sound, and the bullet fell out the end of the barrel.

“What the hell?” Will exclaimed.

“I told you before, you simply do not understand,” I said.

“You’re going to cause a lot of trouble for your father if you don’t tell me what I want to know.”

“What do you want?”

“Who was Priya before?”

“You’re not going to like this, but Priya was David Merkel.”

“There is no David Merkel.”

“David Merkel was the youngest son. He was fifteen a year ago. He went through his Midsummer’s Eve celebration last year. You were there. You were at a number of pool parties at the Merkel’s house. In October, my car was hit by a semi running a red light; David was seriously injured, as was I. I nearly died. David recovered, but he had a stroke in November and then he went away. And, then, when his parents began to cause trouble, all traces of David’s existence was erased from history. No one, except those few who have some degree of magical ability, remember him. Dad has a vague memory, probably because I was involved with David so much. Maybe that is your problem, too.”

“You can do that? Remove someone from history?”

“I wasn’t able to do it at the time, but today, yes, I can do that. I came back today to see if you are under the influence of the dark side. Fortunately for you, there are no signs of evil involvement.”

“You’d kill me?”

“No, I’d offer you the opportunity to be purified. If you didn’t accept, you’d be sent to the fiery lake for eternity.”

“So those vague memories I have of a boy with you are valid?”

“Yes.”

“Well, I still don’t understand, but I guess I’ll have to accept what you said.”

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hey guys!

Priya found us a piece of property north of Green Bay. It’s a former church camp and has over five hundred acres. I guess it’s been on a market for years because the church was asking for an astronomical sum. Luckily, I can deal with astronomy.

Gregor said we have to have stables for dragons. I guess there’s a sorcerer out in California who wants to get rid of half his herd as they tend to get a little unruly if not ridden on a regular schedule. Priya said he’d include it in his plans.

I understand Priya is going to have gryphons patrolling the perimeter, not that most outsiders will see them. Gryphons have the ability to be seen only by those with evil intent. They’ll keep out the riffraff, but if any curious kids sneak in they’ll be dealt with accordingly.

Of course, there will be gnomes and some pixies who lived with the Great Oak at the cottage want to come, too.

Oh yeah, one other thing. Dad is moving out of Pine Corner, too. He said without me being there and him not seeing Will anymore, there’s no reason for him not to move closer to the university. I guess even with Will understanding the situation with Priya, what he’d done to Dad and tried to do to me isn’t something Dad is willing to let slide. Will was kind of nice in the beginning, but I suppose once you can no longer trust your partner, there’s no reason in staying together.

+ + + + +

 

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hey guys!

Priya and I spent a day at the summer camp today. There’s a big lodge up on a bluff and a bunch of cabins and other small building scattered around the main area. There are lots of trees and a very special place I’d like to put the Great Oak, but, of course, Gregor won’t let me save it.

Fortunately, there is a big old oak on the property. As we were walking around it with the realtor, who is in line to get the commission of a lifetime, an acorn landed squarely on my head. Yeah, it hurt. I looked up and saw a pixie. He grinned. When we move in, before we bring the Great Oak pixies over, I’ll have to check out the current residents. The last thing I need is to be the progenitor of a pixie war.

After we came back to the chalet Priya looked, well, not happy, but definitely less sad. Even though it was early, I invited him to join me for a nap. As we stood by the bed, Priya began to undress me. Not wanting to spoil his somewhat good mood, I gave in to his slavish manner.

He smiled and said, “I want to make love like we did our first day back in Pine Corner.”

We tried, but failed. It wasn’t long before I was on my back and his huge cock was forcibly thrusting into me. When he finally let go he collapsed onto my chest, staying firmly embedded. I kissed his soft hair as he continued with mini-strokes to maintain an erection.

“I love you, Josh,” Priya said.

“I love you, Priya.”

He pushed up on his hands and gave me the strangest look.

“You didn’t call me David.”

“You were reborn and it’s silly to cling to the past if it causes you to be sad.”

“Thank you.”

And, then he restarted the motor and quickly shifted into overdrive.

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hey guys!

Went to Dad’s house today. He BBQ’d some steaks and corn on the cob, Priya fixed a great slaw, and I tried to not ogle Dad’s three guests. Woof! I don’t know where they’re finding professors these days, but CUW seems to have more than their fair share of cute men.

Bill and Erik are partners and very, very nice. Bill is about six-five and built like a brick shithouse; sandy brown hair closely clipped and worn natural; and the sweetest Southern accent I’ve ever heard. You almost want to steal him away to some deserted island and have passionate unabashed sex, except there’s Erik to contend with. Erik is maybe five-eight, slender as a fencepost, and speaks with a deep baritone voice. He says he’s from LA. Priya was definitely smitten.

Dad’s date, who Bill and Erik brought, is the men’s racquet sports coach at CUW. Steven (not Steve, but may have been a Stevie in an earlier life, he definitely looks like he was a Stevie) is about six foot even, perfectly built, beautiful of face, and twenty years earlier he would definitely have been called cute. He recently lost the love of his life to early onset Alzheimer’s and, while not in the market he and Dad have been seen chatting over cappuccinos in the Student Union. I guess he’s only a few years old than Dad. Steven is definitely a step up from Will.

When we came back to the chalet Priya bathed me and asked me to fuck him hard. I asked why he wanted it rough and he said he was a little down from being in Pine Corner. I asked him if doing it that way would make him happy. He said no. I said we’d go slow and may be it would be better if he topped me. He smiled. I love it when Priya smiles. I don’t see it very often anymore.

Three orgasms later and another sponge bath, Priya is snuggled against me waiting patiently for me to finish this.

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..