Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 2,542 Words
  • 1,603 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Josh's Blog - 3. July 2008

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hey guys!

I haven’t been ignoring you; I’ve been out of the country since a few moments after Midsummer’s Eve.

That was some event, but since damned near all of you aren’t one of us, I can’t tell you all that went on. Mostly, it was a bunch of very friendly naked people, including kids of all ages, either standing around drinking wine or ale (including the kids, but we got wine that was so watered down it was practically grape juice and the ale turned into yucky tasting soda pop), eating hors d’oeuvres of all kinds and some of which were mostly edible, running, skipping, and dancing around this huge bonfire. There were satyrs for everyone and they seemed to be driving the revelry. I think they were having more fun than anyone.

Then, at the stroke of midnight, there was a little ritual affirming the maturity of the new members of the community. It’s similar to a lot of rite of passage ceremonies practice in some of your more rural cultures, which might help color in some of the blank spaces in your mental image of the event.

And then, the fire went out in a big whoomp of sparks and steam.

I guess no one was expecting that because quite a few women screamed.

Then a voice boomed out of the air, “Joshua David Burk, I call you to your destiny.”

Dad and Will came over and both of them hugged me. Dad said, “I guess this is it. I’ll see you around.”

“Me, too,” Will said.

The next thing I knew, I was fully clothed, standing in a room somewhere I’d never been before. I say clothed, but it wasn’t modern clothing. It was something out of the Middle Ages.

“Hello, I’m Ben,” an old, old man said holding out his hand. I shook it. His grip was quite strong for such an old man. “I’m not your mentor, I’m his son. In your time, I’m dead like my father, but here we’re still very much alive.”

“Here?”

“The Sixteenth Century,” Ben said. “We’re in a cottage invisible to the local people. Magic, you know. I know you’re tired. If you’ll come with me, I’ll show you your bed.”

It was up a steep flight of stairs and down a hall. The bed was remarkably comfortable. I fell asleep almost immediately after undressing and lying down.

I’ll have some more for you tomorrow. I know what you’re thinking, but, honest, I’m not crazy or at least I don’t think I’m. (Pinches self) Yep, I’m definitely not crazy.

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hey guys!

Ever taken a really long plane trip, say across the US or across an ocean?

Well, how about travelling between 1523 and 2008? Luckily, it happens in an instant and the time here (1523) can be whatever I want because, basically, the other two guys are dead, but they’re not dead.

Plus, I’m at the beck and call of these two old guys. They’ve taught me how to do it and I’ve done it, but I’m a Twenty-first Century kind of guy and, well, the Sixteenth Century is nice and all, but they don’t even have electricity!

The other day (relatively speaking, of course) I asked Ben why do we have to be where we were, you know, 1523, the cottage (it’s on a mountain at the end of a long, glacier carved valley), and this huge oak tree.

“People came through here in 1524 and cut down the oak tree. Gregor was dead and I was dealing with Trudy and the other beings, mostly the pixies, couldn’t protect it. Now, (1523) is the last time this place existed. We could go back earlier, but what’s the point. We’re so far in your past, that 1524 is just as good as 1336 or 1445 or any other year you can come up with. Would you like to go back when I was your age and meet my mother? We can do that, but I won’t be me now. I’ll be me then. It’ll be Gregor who calls the shots.”

So, I spend a lot of time back then learning how to be a sorcerer so I can do something no one has explained, yet. Basically, it’s all about remembering word combinations that construct different spells. Some words carry more magic than others and you have to know what happens when they interact. You, also, have to be able to do it. Just not everyone can be a sorcerer. I could give you the words for the levitation spell, but you couldn’t do it.

“You’ve got it in your heart,” Gregor said one day, probably the first week I got here. “In my day there were a lot more sorcerers, but there were a lot less people. In your time, there are billions of people diluting the number of sorcerers that may be created by genetic chance. This isn’t necessarily inherited. You’re a prime example of that. We’ve traced your lineage back to the beginning of time and there are no sorcerers, wizards, or warlocks anywhere. I, on the other hand, also didn’t have any sorcerers before me, but my son, Ben, and my daughter, Trudy, became wielders of magic.”

“What happened to Trudy?”

“She went to the dark side and Ben killed her because, while the dark side is very enticing, it is not as strong unless you have the power to handle it. Unfortunately, Trudy was only spiteful. She could’ve become a very powerful sorceress, but chose incorrectly and used her powers wastefully. Eventually, after many centuries of searching, Ben found her and they had a horrific fight. In the end, white won over black and she was pulled down to her fiery reward.”

+ + + + +

 

Monday, July 21, 2008

Hey guys!

Wow! Two day in a row back in good old Pine Corner, WI, in 2008.

Went over to David’s house and went swimming. Found out he had his sixteenth birthday last week. After swimming he invited me into his house.

“What about my wet suit?” I asked.

“Take it off; I’ll put it in the dryer with mine. Do you want some lunch?”

“Sure.”

His mom and dad were at work and all his brothers and sisters are older, so it was just me and him, naked, eating lunch up in his bedroom. We were listening to some country shit because that’s what he listens to (I have to keep reminding myself this is Wisconsin!) and before I knew what was happening he was getting up close and personal.

“Um, can we talk about this, first?” I asked. I mean it was just WHAM SAM! Let’s fuck!

“Sorry, I just don’t know how to start.”

“Hey, neither do I,” I said. Though he seemed to be getting teary eyed, he still had a raging boner and his was longer and bigger than mine, too. You know, it’s kind of hard growing up without some other part of your body not growing longer. I mean, come on hormones, give me another inch. An inch isn’t too much to ask for, is it?

I got up close and personal and kissed him.

Wow! First boy kiss with David and no orchestra in the corner with lilting music, just Hank Williams singin’ ’bout “Your Cheatin’ Heart,” which I hoped wasn’t in our future because for a first time kiss this was flippin’ all my switches.

It didn’t take us anytime at all before we were tangled up on his bed trying to teach each other a thing or two about boy on boy love with both of us not knowing a thing about what we were doing.

It didn’t take us anytime either before first one, then the other, began spewing cum all over us. No, we didn’t lick it up. I mean how gross can you get! That stuff is just nasty!

“Was that okay?” David asked.

“Sure, I had fun, did you?”

“Yeah. We should clean up, I guess.”

“We could lay here and practice kissing while it dries and then go swim again. It should wash off in the pool. Right?”

“That’s what I like about older guys; they know how to do things.”

“How many older guys have you done this with?”

“One, you. Will you be here tomorrow?”

“I don’t know. They call me back when they want me.”

“I wish I could go with you.”

“Keep that thought because when all of this first started, they told me I should find a companion. I guess it gets kind of lonely and helps to have someone else around.”

“Will I still be able to see my family?”

“I should hope so.”

Well, that’s what happened today. I suppose, technically, I performed my first sex act with another guy. Plus, maybe, might have found that special someone Ben and Gregor say I need. They’ve talked a little about the ups and downs of immortality, but I guess I’ve never took them serious. Gregor lived only two hundred eighty-nine years and only died because the love of his life couldn’t go on any further. I guess sorcerers don’t actually die, but go to some place called the misty plain. Ben lived to see the first emigration from the Valley in 1891, that’s about six or seven hundred years, but he’s uncertain because he lost count after three hundred. “What’s the point of keeping track,” he said.

Now, if I could just get my cock to rise to the job at hand and grow a little bit. Just an inch!”

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hey guys!

I went to Saint Albers today with the intent of going to confession, but Father O’Shea wouldn’t hear it. He said I was a pagan, a heathen, a heretic, a damnable creature from the lake of fire, and was excommunicated forthwith from the Body of Christ. He said he knew what was going on and I wasn’t welcome in the church ever again.

I went home and cried. Dad came into my room and I told him what had happened. He said the usual, “I’m sorry you had to go through that shit,” but then he said he could call Will and we could go down to Chicago. He said maybe I might want to ask David. What does my dad suspect?

So, right now, David and I are in our own room in the Hyatt overlooking the Lake, but we’re not looking at the Lake, we haven’t much noticed the Lake. Dad and Will have gone out bar hopping, leaving David and me to do whatever we want. That’s what Dad said when he left, “You guys can do whatever you want, but we’ll see you for breakfast in the restaurant at eight-thirty.” We didn’t do everything we wanted because 1) neither of us brought condoms; 2) neither of us brought lube; 3) neither of us is certain we’re ready for that step; 4) neither of us could get up the nerve to let the other person cum in their mouth; and 5) both of us were just happy to be together and take it slowly.

Oh, David read all of this and said, yes, Brent is hung besides being rumored to be gayer than RuPaul, whoever he is. Does anyone know who RuPaul is? David laughed when I asked him.

Oh, and one other thing, David dared me to taste his cum. I dared him back. We used some tissue and flushed it down the toilet. We’re not ready to go there yet, either.

+ + + + +

 

Monday, July 28, 2008

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay, again, but guess what?

I’m writing and posting this blog from 1523. Yeah, I know, 99.99% of you don’t believe a word of it, but I do. I even have broadband access here. You’d be surprised what a sorcerer can do with a few words. Okay, it was a lot of words, but it was a dandy spell and Gregor let me cast most of it.

We went to the Valley today, as it was in 1523. There were still a few dwarfs then, but they stayed out of sight most of the time.

I did get to meet a werewolf, though. Her name was Miriam when she was in human form. Well, it’s Miriam when she’s a wolf, too. She was nice, but they do this thing with their eyes that’s a bit unnerving.

When we came back to the cottage, I got a horrible bout of homesickness.

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hey guys!

Well, Gregor sent me home. He said that they were trying too hard and I needed some time to mature a little. He said that people weren’t the same as they were in his time. He also said I needed to spend more time with David.

So, I went over to see David. He said Gregor came to see him and they talked about a lot of things. Then his satyr came to him in a dream and he said he felt the satyr inside him back there. He couldn’t say it, but I know how he feels.

Will took me to lunch over in Petawnsky. They’re building a McD down between the high school and the new yogurt plant. We went to the barbecue place.

+ + + + +

 

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hey guys!

Well, I’m moving to Pine Corner, WI.

Mom called and said it would make more sense for me to stay with my father considering how I am.

“You know, Josh, like your father and his boyfriend. He can deal with you better than me. Plus, the company wants me to do some special projects and felt that having a son like you might jeopardize their success.”

I hung up on her and went up to my bedroom. Yes, I cried. Wouldn’t you? Mother’s super secret company doesn’t want me around her because I’m gay. Can you believe that shit?

She called back and Dad talked to her. He came up and we talked for awhile. I still feel like shit, but I stayed up to type this.

+ + + + +

 

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hey guys!

Nothing much new around here.

Still bummed about what Mom said. Moped around the house all day.

Practiced a bit of magic. Moved a few things, such as pencils, books, magazines, and my old teddy bear, around my bedroom. Moved myself from my bedroom to the kitchen and back, again.

I know I’m not supposed to do it, but I wrapped myself with invisibility and zipped over to Brent’s house. Went into his bedroom. He was fucking David and David seemed to be enjoying every thrust of it. Talk about the perfect bottom, fuck!

I wanted to burn both of them. I know the spell, but I didn’t. What I did do was knock a book off Brent’s bookshelf. David looked around the room because I think he knew I was there. Then I left.

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So interesting. I see from the earlier 2 chapters that I started reading this a while ago, but I think it freaked me out and I gave up on it. Seems I am more tolerant now and I am enjoying it a lot. I love the sense of humour! It's a lot of fun, though underlying there's also lots of anguish like the rejection by his mother and David two-timing him. What's going to happen there! David pretending to be so innocent and wanting to go slow meanwhile back at the ranch - or rather back at Brent's house!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..