Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 7,092 Words
  • 1,378 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Josh's Blog - 10. March 2009

Monday, March 2, 2008

Hey guys!

Janine came over after school today while I was practicing meditating. It’s something I have to do to get the Second Secret. Mostly, I practice levitating at the same time while trying to maintain a conjunctive connection with the Ultimate Center and the four points of the compass.

Fortunately for Jan (that’s what she said I can call her now that we’re dating), I was just coming back to the present reality and was able to pass through the floor and answer the door. She gave me the strangest look, almost like she’d seen a ghost. Then I realized I wasn’t completely back. Only about a third of my substance was standing in front of her. Well, not exactly standing because I was about an inch off the floor.

“Sorry, I’ve been working on my homework,” I said as I concentrated to bring more of me back from the conjunction. “Come on in, can I get you anything to drink?”

“Josh, uh, maybe I’d better go,” she said.

“Come on, Jan, I’ve just been meditating and working on centering my spirit. It’s what I do now. This is why I can’t go to school, anymore, like you and everyone else.”

“Are you like Harry Potter or something?”

“Or something. Come on, I’ll fix us some juice. Something fresh, maybe mango, orange, and papaya?”

She stood at the door without the slightest indication she intended to come in the house.

At that exact moment Dad decided to come home. He saw me or, rather, the partial me, and Jan staring at me, seemingly frozen in place.

“Hi kids! Having fun on a frosty afternoon? Josh, what’s wrong with Janine?”

“Oh! Sorry, I’d better go.”

“Jan, I need you to stay.”

As I accumulated my essential substance, I levitated her and pulled her into the house while casting silencing and calming spells causing her to practically fall into a stupor. Once in the living room, I lowered her into a sitting position on the sofa then sat beside her. I removed the silencing spell and lessened the calming spell so she could respond coherently without getting angry or scared at what I was about to say to her.

Remarkably, Dad was on top of the situation and brought in some fruit juice. It wasn’t fresh, but you need special talent to bring in fresh fruit from the tropics on a moment’s notice. Dad left us alone and went in to his study.

“What the hell did you just do?” she asked. “What’s going on, Josh?”

“I’m a sorcerer.”

“You’re the one from last Midsummer?”

“You weren’t there.”

“No, we were visiting my grandmother in Philadelphia. I did my initiation two years ago, but why you?”

“I have the ability to do high magic.”

“So, what’s that mean for us?”

“Well, we can continue to date, getting to know each other more and more, and, I hope, getting married sometime next year.”

“Aren’t you taking a risk telling me all this?”

“No. If you leave and try to tell anyone about me, the words will not come out of your mouth as you want. It might appear that you’d had a stroke or something like that.”

“Do you really want to marry me?”

“Yes, but I want you to want me, too.”

“Is there somewhere I can lie down? I’m feeling weird.”

“It’s the calming spell. Come on, the guestroom is in the back of the house.”

When she finally lay down on the bed, I sat beside her for a moment and took her hand in mine.

“Jan, I know we haven’t known each other for all that long, but I think you’re a special person and I’d like to get to know you a lot better. Just lay here for as long as you want. If you’d like, you can stay and sample some of Dad’s cooking talents, but I have to warn you, his cooking pales in comparison to your mother’s.”

She shut her eyes and quickly drifted off. I continued to hold her hand until she no longer needed my presence.

“Is Janine staying for supper?” Dad asked.

“Yeah, I think so. She’s taking a nap right now.”

“Are you two getting serious?”

“Yeah, we are.”

“What about David? I thought you two were a couple.”

“Dad, David wanted to be cured of everything that happened to him during and after the accident. The only way he could have that was to be willing to give something in return. As the saying goes, there’s no free lunch, even in the magical realms. He has decided to become my sorcerer’s apprentice.”

“And, that means, what?”

“He will be nothing more than a servant to me. In the olden times, apprentices were actually slaves, but times change. We will never be as we were.”

“Wasn’t there anything you could do?”

“Yes, I gave my permission, but I didn’t know what was going to happen to him. You know I was here when he came home for his monthly visit. That was on purpose, but not my idea. I had to meet his instructor while David was away.”

“So, Janine is the love of your life, now.”

“Yes, I hope so. She’s been very nice about everything.”

“I thought you were gay. A couple years ago you were all gung-ho and super-positive about being gay. What happened?”

“I don’t know. Maybe I wasn’t as gay as I thought. Yes, boys still excite me, but Jan does something special to me, something I can’t explain.”

“You know, Josh, I thought like you when I was young and then I met your mother and she was something special, too.”

“What about Will?”

“Will and I go back a long time. You could say we dated in high school. Of course, no one knew the depth of our involvement, but we were seriously considering going off to college together. Unfortunately, life got in the way and we parted company. And, now, your mother demands a divorce and that puts me back with Will, not that either of us minds all that much.”

“You mean you don’t love Will?”

“No, I didn’t say that. I do love him, but it’s a different kind of love. I love you differently than I love your mother. I still love your mother, but she’s placed her work before her family. That’s her choice. I’ve tried to fight her over her obsession with that company, but they’ve got her by the balls, as the saying goes, and for some sick reason she’s more than willing to let them dictate how she should live her life, who she associates with, and who is in her family.”

“Geez, Dad, I didn’t know it was that bad. Well, maybe, I did, considering what she said to me. But, yeah, I guess I still love her too. She will always be my mother.”

Jan had supper with us and then she went home. After a few hours, I went to her (via magic) and we talked some more with a veil of silence around her room so her parents and younger brother and sister couldn’t hear us. Before I left, she wanted me to lie down with her and we quietly, chastely kissed and held each other. And, then she wept until falling asleep.

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hey guys!

Sorry about the long entry yesterday, but as you could see a lot happened. I’m still not completely certain what will eventually occur between me and Jan, but I’m going to try very hard to keep her close to my heart. Of course, there is David to consider. What will he say when he finds out I want to marry Jan and have children? I hope he will at least accept it, but I really want him to be happy with it, if that is possible. I’m still uncomfortable with what is happening to him, but I love him so much I need him around me even if he has to be subservient to be happy.

Sometimes, I think everything might have been better if I hadn’t become involved in all this sorcery shit. I’m only seventeen, well, yes, I will be eighteen next month, but to some degree I’m still a kid. I’m making decisions that adults have trouble making. And, now, I hold the First Secret and with a few words I can take a life to protect the wellbeing of the whole. That’s a major responsibility and I’m still not comfortable having that ability.

Jan came over today after school and we talked, got naked, and gave each other an orgasm, orally. She stayed for supper and then asked if she could stay the night. Dad said she could sleep in the guestroom. Dad looked at us with that look. We were to sleep alone.

+ + + + +

 

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hey guys!

No, Jan and I didn’t go against Dad’s wishes. We stayed in our separate rooms and totally missed each other.

But, she came by again today after school. We got naked first this time. She wanted it up her ass today, so I brought her off orally before. Although, I have little experience with cunnilingus, I think I’m doing a pretty good job. Surprisingly, Jan has taken a liking to anilingus, but she didn’t get to do it today. I did though to prepare her for insertion.

She went home before Dad came home.

+ + + + +

 

Friday, March 6, 2009

Hey guys!

Took Jan to a dance at the high school tonight and a lot of the other students were surprised to see me. Some asked if I knew where David was and I told them he was in Switzerland undergoing treatment for the damage from his stroke.

Well, he could be in Switzerland, sort of, I think. I’m not exactly certain where he is. For all I know he’s on some branch of the astral plain. Orthyrius is one strange dude and there’s no telling where they’ve gotten off to.

After the dance, Jan invited me over to her house and we hung out with her brother and sister. Mary Lynn is twelve and Scott is fourteen and cuter than Jan, but I didn’t say that. She caught me scoping him out a few times and told me to cut it out. I could only have one of them and I had already picked her, which made me wonder if Scott was leaning on the other side of the Kinsey scale.

One can only hope because that boy is cuter than I don’t know what. He’ll be fifteen in May, so he’ll be doing the Midsummer’s Eve celebration this year. I look forward to seeing him naked, if I don’t get a chance sooner. He’s got dark brown hair, pasty white almost Goth skin, black eyebrows, a little pointy nose, thin lips, a nice smile, a slender frame, and almost as cute an ass as David. All I know, is if we get alone and naked in the same room, something is bound to happen.

+ + + + +

 

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hey guys!

On the way home last night, about halfway between Jan’s house and mine, Ben materialized in the passenger seat of my Civic.

“Hi,” he said with a smile.

“Hi, uh, what’s up?”

“The sky.”

“That’s good; you have a sense of humor. So, what’s the reason for this unexpected visit?”

“David needs you, now, right now.”

“Can it wait until I get the car home or should I pull over?”

“You’re not that far from home.”

So we chatted about things, lots of things, but Ben wouldn’t say what was wrong with David. More specifically, he said, “I am not at liberty to divulge the purpose of your visit. I am only here to facilitate your journey to his location.”

“Which is a secret, right?”

“Yes.”

I parked the car in the garage and sensed Dad was already asleep. Well, it was after 1:00 a.m. Then I felt myself being taken away. I knew enough to completely relax to allow Ben’s spell to work.

Before I knew it, I was in a small chamber supposedly in a mountain. The walls were smoothed stone, as was the ceiling and floor. There was a small, narrow, wood framed bed along one wall, a small table at the end of the bed, and beside the table was a rocking chair. On the other side of the room there was a low chest of drawers, with a large bowl on top with a glazed ewer beside it. At the end of the chest there was a low wooden stool. The floors were covered with mats woven from what looked like wool. A single candle on the bedside table illuminated the room.

On the bed, David lay on his back, staring at the ceiling. He was wearing a dark brown, woolen robe similar to what a monk might wear. I picked up the stool, set it beside the bed, and sat down.

“You wanted to see me, David?” I asked.

“Master, forgive me, I am unworthy to serve you,” he said. I could see that he’d been crying.

“What happened?”

“I failed a critical test. I have to be able to create water in a bowl and then cause it to boil away. It’s only two simple spells, but every time I do it I miss a word or mispronounce a word or just plain screw up. I’m a failure. I was foolish to expect I could do these things. I want you to have my afflictions restored. Please, Master, punish me.”

“David, I refuse to punish you, but I do want you to stand up.”

“Yes, Master,” he said as he quickly moved from the bed to standing in front of me.

“Remove your clothes.”

He stared into my eyes.

“Remove your clothes, David.”

“Yes, Master.”

After he pulled the robe over his head, I saw that he was wearing something similar to a loin cloth as underwear.

“That, too.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Come closer.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Closer.”

He stood still for a moment and then stepped between my knees. His flaccid cock hung over his cold tightened ball sack. I reached out and took his cock in the fingers of my right hand and softly squeezed and alternately pulled until I felt it begin to stiffen.

“No, Master, I am unworthy of your pleasure.”

“David, I will determine whether you are worthy of my gifts to you. You have chosen to be my apprentice and in doing so become forever subservient to me. We were once the best possible friends and we made love on a regular basis. I love you, David, but you have elected to deny my love by being subservient to me. I choose not to accept your subservience on occasion and now is one of those occasions.”

His cock soon became rock hard and hot in my hand. I could feel the quickening throb of his heart as I continued to stroke and squeeze the shaft. I leaned forward slightly and took him into my mouth. My left hand snaked up the back of his thigh until my fingers slipped into the crevasse between his buttocks and sought out the point of my desire, where I probed at the tightness as my lips and tongue massaged the spongy head of his cock.

It must have been a long time since he’d cum because in only a few minutes I felt his body stiffen in anticipation of an impending orgasm. I swallowed his whole cock until my nose was buried in muskiness of his pubes.

“No, Josh! Oh, no!”

His body shuddered and shuddered, again. His hands pulled my face against his lower abdomen.

And, then, it was over almost as quickly as it began. I pulled off, stood up, and kissed him hard.

“Turn around, kneel on the bed,” I demanded.

“Yes, Master.”

I dropped my khakis and underwear, put on a condom, and shoved my hard cock into his ass, not stopping until I was in as far as possible. I pulled out halfway and shoved it back in. And, that was how I fucked him until my body shuddered, too, as the needed orgasm swept through my body.

Later, after having David fill the ewer with warm water from the spell he’d been messing up on, I had him pour the water into the bowl and bathe both of us. I dressed and looked upon his nakedness.

“I want you to practice those spells until you have them down. When we meet on the Thirteenth at the chalet in the Valley, I want you to do the spell for me and then you will bathe me as you did tonight.”

“Yes, Master.”

“And, David, there is one more thing. Because you have chosen to be my apprentice and servant, instead of being my lover, I have started seriously dating Janine. I’m sure you remember her from when I was laid up and you were still in Shady Maples. It is my intention to marry her and have children with her. You will be in our household and I will continue to have sex with you when I desire, but you will not be able to have sex with anyone but me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I’m sorry to have disappointed you, Master.”

“David, you chose and I can’t be disappointed by your bravery to take this step. I have learned that I, too, must learn to live in an altered relationship. I don’t like it, but I will learn to adapt, as I’m certain you will, too. Oh, yes, when you complete your studies and have been initiated into the Society, we, you and I and hopefully Jan, too, will move into a new house on a secluded farm south of Pine Corner. David, I do love you and I don’t see that ever changing.”

I kissed him and then went home.

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hey guys!

Earlier today I went to the cottage in hopes of finding Gregor or Ben, but the only one I could summon was David’s golden eagle. I told him I needed to talk to David, again, and he asked what I meant by “again”. I told him I had been to his cell early Saturday morning and he had been having some difficulty with a couple spells and was despondent over his inability to get them right.

The eagle flew off leaving me to wonder if he was coming back any time soon, but I needn’t have worried because Orthyrius materialized before the hearth only about an hour later.

We exchange greetings and pleasantries as befitting a Senior Mage of the Old Order and a First Order Sorcerer. Then we sat down over a couple tankards of dwarf ale (mine had been watered down by Orthyrius before I knew what was happening) and talked about David.

He told me David seemed a lot happier after my visit. Plus, David’s magic actually moved up a couple steps to where he was almost able to manipulate base elements, move living subjects (e.g., small animals, insects, and small plants) through solid walls, stir up thunderstorms and call down lightning, and see across time. Of course, a lot of these are actually beyond most apprentices, but Orthyrius, being who he is, is giving David a few more talents since he is giving up so much.

I asked him about that. You know, what exactly David thinks he’s giving in exchange for his healing. Orthyrius said it was quite obvious. David is moving from being my lover and life mate to being my servant to be used as I see fit. Plus, he will have to accept that I will find a new life mate, if I haven’t already. Orthyrius said he thinks Jan will be a good wife.

Speaking of Jan, when I got home I went over to her house and just hung out until they invited me to supper. I called Dad and he said Will was over, so not to hurry home. (hint, hint)

+ + + + +

 

Monday, March 9, 2009

Hey guys!

David is still bugging me.

Well, he’s not actually bugging me. It’s his willingness to be totally subservient to me. He was my friend, my equal, and now he is more than willing to be abused by me and come out smiling. It’s so degrading.

I want to pull him up and put him back on his pedestal, but, now, all he’ll do is smash the pedestal so he can fall at my feet.

What’s going to happen if I marry Jan? What if we have kids? Is David going to live with us? How is this going to work with David’s parents? What am I going to say to Dad?

How can this work in today’s world? This isn’t the Eleventh Century; this is the Twenty-first Century. David seems willing to become my slave, to be used as I see fit, and to be abused if I so desire, like I abused him Saturday.

I practically raped him. I forced him to have sex with me because he was so willing to be used. What hurts most of all is that I enjoyed doing what I did to him. I actually got off on forcing him to cum in my mouth and forcibly fucking him without giving him one ounce of consideration of how he might feel.

What’s happened to me?

+ + + + +

 

Monday, March 16, 2009

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven’t been back, but I guess all of you can figure out I wasn’t doing too good after what I did to David a week ago Saturday. Well, this weekend I tried to make it up to him when we met at our chalet in the Valley. We went in the late spring just after the snow melted in the upper reaches of the valley. The Great Snowy Mountain was still clothed in its winter splendor, but around the chalet bees buzzed among meadow flowers and everyone in the valley was busy with the new crop of calves, lambs, and piglets.

David was in full servant mode and I did nothing to try to stop him. He cooked for me, cleaned up after me, bathed me, dressed me, and, at my insistence, slept with me and gave me all the orgasms I might have wanted. At the beginning, just after he materialized in the main room, I honestly tried to treat him as an equal, but he wouldn’t respond.

I am David’s master. He lives solely for my pleasure and desires.

Also, he told me he is looking forward to completely leaving his existence in our present. He said that when he visits with his parents this month he will tell them that he is going far away and they will never see him again.

I told him about the new compound, again, but he said I need to build our house such that he can be there and no one will know he’s still alive. He showed me a model of a house and compound, with underground chambers where he’ll live, a large garden, and a tower where I can live with my wife and children. He said he was looking forward to see me and Jan get married. He said he’d spoil our children and teach them little spells.

I came home this morning feeling not as despondent as I was a week ago, but something deep inside me still aches for the old David.

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hey guys!

Well, guys, guess who’s in deep doo-doo with Jan. All my obsessing over David and guess who gets ignored. What’s with girls? Do you have to pay attention to them every day? I mean, sheesh, what’s with them?

I actually had to go over to her house yesterday after school and today after school and be with her. Just be there with her. No kisses, no hugs, and definitely no talk about sex. Just sit on her bed while she studied at her desk. Just sit there quietly while she did her homework.

Then I got to go downstairs and eat supper with them. I was not the honored guest. Mr. Garrison (Jan’s father) glared at me as if I was diseased like a leper or someone with a huge, ugly tumor in the middle of my face. Mrs. Garrison tried to smile, but soon gave it up when no one else joined in. The weird thing was that I was placed next to Scott and across from Mary Lynn. It got even stranger when I noticed Scott’s hand on the inside of my thigh. I glanced over in his direction and he gave me the oddest smile then lightly pressed his fingers into my flesh before letting go.

After supper, Mr. and Mrs. Garrison went into the living room to read the newspaper and watch television, Jan and Mary Lynn had kitchen duty, and Scott went up to his room. I tried to stay downstairs, but Jan was definitely giving me the cold shoulder. So I went upstairs to find out what’s going on with Scott.

I knocked on his door and heard the lock release. The door was pulled open and there he stood, stark naked, with a raging hard-on.

“I want you to suck my cock,” he said flatly. It was more of a demand than a request.

“No thanks, I’m dating your sister,” I said.

“If you don’t do it right now, I’m going to yell really loud and my dad is going to come up here and I’m going to tell him you said you wanted my ass.”

“No, you’re not,” I said and then I cast a silencing spell, a spell that put his clothes back on him, and a spell that sat him on his bed and kept him from moving.

I don’t know why, but he got this worried look as if I’d done something to him. I smiled and brought Jan upstairs, while making Mary Lynn forget that Jan was helping her. Also, I put a spell on the parents so they’d stay in the living room.

“Okay, what’s going on?” Jan demanded.

“He wanted me to suck his cock,” I said.

“Scott, did you say that?” Jan stared straight into her brother, but, unfortunately, he couldn’t talk or move.

“I put a silencing and staying spells on him,” I said with a smile. “Oh, by the way, he answered the door naked and as a boy who has done it with another boy and has seen pictures of naked guys, I think he’s got everything I like in a guy, but he’s your brother and I’m not about to mess around with him. As you know, I already have a guy and I have you, I hope.”

“Well, I’m still pissed that you were gone a whole week without calling,” Jan said. “You could’ve at least called to say what was going on.”

“I told you I was having problems on how to deal with David and then, well, you knew I was going to spend the weekend with him. I told you that I’d be gone around the Fifteenth of every month until he completes his training.”

“Fine, don’t apologize. I suppose that’s just some guy thing. Fred never apologized every time he fucked me over, so I don’t know why I expect you not to do it too. Just answer me one question. If I agree to marry you, go off to who knows where with you, and make babies with you, what happens to David? Are you going to continue fucking him? Because if you are, I just might have a few problems with that.”

“David will be my assistant. The technical term is apprentice, but in reality he’ll be more like a servant to me, and you, too. If you’ll let him, he’ll help with the children, too. I imagine he’ll even try to do some of the cooking. But, the important thing is that no one can know that he’s alive or living with us. He will be building our house out at the farm and he will live in the basement. As far as sex goes, well, yes, we will probably have sex on occasion because he will need it and won’t be able to get it from anyone but me, or maybe you, too.”

“You mean we’re starting a ménage a trois?”

“I suppose you can say we are?”

“Well, if that’s the case, then you might as well suck Scott’s cock, too.”

“What?”

“Blow him, suck him, take his cock down your throat. Hell, fuck his ass for all I care, but remember this, if you so much a stray outside our little family I’ll cut your balls off and just might nick your cock in the process. And, while we’re talking about sex, I want you to arrange it so you and I can have some alone time this weekend so we can make up. Now, say your little spell and take his clothes off. He’s been bugging me since he met you for me to tell you it was okay with me if you wanted to give him a blow job. So, do it and get it over with. If you want, you can fuck him, too, for all I care.”

“No, I think I’ll go home. And, don’t worry, no one, especially Scott, will remember I was even here tonight, except you, of course.”

I gave her a very passionate kiss and then left.

A few hours ago I went back to Scott’s room and asked him if he wanted me to suck him off. He did and I did it. You can call me a scumbag if you want to.

+ + + + +

 

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hey guys!

I went over to Jan’s house after school yesterday and today, again, but didn’t stay for supper.

Scott is on cloud nine because I blew him. He’s so fucked up thinking he’s gay. Well, I suppose a lot of that is because he plays clarinet in the school band and orchestra, is so incredibly cute, and nearly everyone in his class calls him “faggot” just for pure meanness. I suppose he’s just trying to be what he thinks other people want. I tried to tell him it was too soon to be think about whether he was gay or not, but he said he wasn’t a virgin. He said he let two boys fuck him last year when he was in eighth grade. He said everything was going okay until both boys found out both of them were doing him. That’s when the word got out on him.

I wish I could do something for him, but he’s already mucked up his life and nothing will change until he goes away to college. At least I can help him with that. All he has to do now is get through three more years of high school without some dumb homophobic asshole beating the crap out of him, or worse. I placed a protection spell around him, but that can only do so much. If he puts himself in a dangerous situation like offering a blow job to the wrong person, there’s not much the spell will do except keep him from being killed outright.

And, yes, I let him suck my cock.

I told Jan I was leaving tomorrow and wouldn’t be back until Sunday. We had a little sex, too.

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hey guys!

Wow!

It’s official; I’m now a Second Order Sorcerer.

Yeah, received the Second Secret.

Actually, it didn’t turn out to be as much of a big deal as I thought it was going to be. I’m glad I practiced the meditation and centering my spirit because that definitely came in handy when I stood facing the Flaming Sword of Retribution.

Honest, it didn’t hurt at all.

You simply take your mind off the fact that you’re being seared to the core of your being.

No chance of going to the dark side now.

Oh, yes, picked up the ring, too. It goes with the Second Secret. It’s a magical ring, too. It can do magic all by itself.

+ + + + +

 

Monday, March 23, 2009

Hey guys!

Went to Jan’s house after school today.

Scott has a new friend. Seems there’s another gay boy in his class. I hope it works out for them. He’s a cute boy, but I have enough trouble with Jan and David.

Jan and I talked about our possible future together. Mostly, it was about how many kids we wanted. She wants at least one of each, possibly four, but not more than that. I asked her what about four, all one sex, and she said that was okay, too.

Here we are, two seventeen-year-olds talking about getting married and having babies when we’re not all that far from being babies ourselves. Then there are Jan’s parents; she hasn’t told them she’s not going to college. Well, she could go, but what’s the point?

I showed her David’s design of our new home. She likes it, especially the big garden inside the walls around the house and what David calls his private garden, which will be where he’ll be able to get outside without having to travel.

+ + + + +

 

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hey guys!

Guess what!

Jan and I were born on the same day. That’s right April 15, Tax Day. Isn’t that great?

We’re going to have one big party at her house with everyone we know being there. Since she knows and is good friends with most of the senior class, there will be lots of kids, most of whom I haven’t seen in quite a while. As that is when I’m supposed to be with David, I’ll see to it he’s there, too.

Martin Arthur is going to be the name of our first born boy. Martin is Jan’s maternal grandfather and Arthur is mine. Our second boy will be Michael Steven. That’s our paternal grandfathers with mine first and hers second.

Jan wants our first girl to be a Jennifer. She said our second can be Lilyann, after my great-grandmother, who is the most wonderful person I know, well, next to Jan and then David.

+ + + + +

 

Friday, March 27, 2009

Hey guys!

David’s parents were over at the house tonight with David. Mr. Merkel was demanding what had I done to their son, again.

Why can’t that motherfucker (well, he fucks David’s mother, so that makes him a motherfucker) get it thru his thick skull that I have absolutely nothing to do with any of this. He said they’re moving away. The company that both of them work for is permitting both of them to transfer to Buffalo, NY.

Later, after I’d gone to bed, David came over. He was in his subservient mode. I told him about the birthday party Jan and I were having and that I wanted him to be there. He said and I quote, “I will be wherever my Master desires.”

I looked at him with the eyes of a Second Order Sorcerer. He noticed the change in me and practically groveled at side of my bed. I magically removed his clothes and brought him under the covers with me, which brought the following, “Master, soon you will betrothed to Janine Ellen Garrison, you must cease being with me.”

I pulled his naked body against mine and said, “You will always be my first love. You chose to give that up in exchange for a more perfect life, but I refuse to give you up. I’ve spoken to Jan about our special relationship and she is willing to have you in our home fully knowing and accepting that you and I will have sex now and then.”

“Master, that is not right.”

“David, as you say I am your master now and forever, you know you must follow my wishes and desires. I do not want to order you to have sex with me, but I do expect us to share in the mutuality of my love for you and that includes having sex now and then. I promise I will never force myself on you like I did a few weeks ago, but I expect you to come to me willingly and full of desire when you want to experience the heights of passion and ecstasy. Do you understand what I’m saying? David I love you and I can’t give you up.”

“Yes, Master, Josh, I understand your feelings toward me and, yes, I want to enjoy the pleasures you seek.”

I probably could say we had sex, but that wouldn’t quite describe what happened between us tonight. Finally, David was able to peel away his servile attitude and become the David I fell in love with.

After neither of us could cum again, we lay entwined in our love and softly kissed until David needed to go back home.

I stayed up and did this entry. I thought it couldn’t wait.

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hey guys!

David tried to commit suicide last night, but as his master I was warned in enough time to get to him in time. Using my ring I took him back to Orthyrius, who was a bit surprised I was able to find him until he saw the ring, that is.

David used the common self-strangulation method, once his life force was in jeopardy all sorts of spells Orthyrius previously wrapped around him set off the alarms in my head.

Orthyrius said this was quite common for apprentices in training and was due to the extreme mental strain caused by the practice spell casting, the lengthy separation from family and loved ones, and, in David’s case, he choice to give up his predestined life for serving me as an apprentice. It also didn’t help that David continued to see his parents.

Speaking of which, they showed up at our door, again; and, of course, with Mr. Merkel demanding to know why their son didn’t say goodbye as he usually did. I told him, once again, I had nothing to do with David’s decision to undertake his current course of action. If he wanted to know anything about David, he’d have to ask his son. He took a swing at me, but I dissolved when his fist was within an inch of my face. You should’ve seen his face.

Dad told him to leave.

Later, Dad asked me what happened to David and I told him.

+ + + + +

 

Monday, March 30, 2009

Hey guys!

I spent some time with David today. Orthyrius invited me, otherwise I couldn’t have gone.

As you might expect, he’s really down. I guess his father was laying it on pretty hard about me and all the magic shit and David didn’t see any way out other than to commit suicide, to put himself out of his misery. Unfortunately, he forgot the bargain he made to be healed of his injuries. There’s no easy way out for him. Whether he wants it or not, he’s in it for the long haul.

But, we didn’t talk about that. We talked about the new house that he will build for us using his newfound magical skills. We talked about Jan and me and the names we’d picked out for our children. We talked about him babysitting the kids when Jan and I were away. We talked about how he wanted to furnish his apartment down in the basement. We talked about the garden, his garden. We talked about our chalet in the Valley. We talked about the cottage and the oak tree.

And, we talked about my love for him.

He told me he was never going home ever again.

I told him he had to tell his parents.

He cried. I held him. He cried some more.

Orthyrius suggested the next time David goes home we stage a taking using lots of flames. I said it wouldn’t work in the Twenty-first Century, people weren’t that gullible. Then I said the only certain way was to have David tell them he was committed to his life choice and then fade away. Afterward, we could go in and remove all historical and memorable records of David. Orthyrius told me that I couldn’t do that until I was at least a Fifth Order Sorcerer. I asked him to ask Gregor and Ben for help if I couldn’t do it.

I asked David if that was acceptable. He cried for awhile and then gave his assent.

We decided that he will depart on the day after my birthday.

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hey guys!

Jan was pissed I didn’t let her know, but quickly calmed down when I told her about what happened to David. I didn’t tell her all the details, especially about the part about David no longer existing in the present time.

That’s one of the serious side effects of erasing him from history. Technically, it will be as if he never lived. The only way that we can get away with it is to have him initiated into the Society before the next full moon after his erasure, which comes on May 9. This will work because during the initiation ceremony his physical body will die and he will be reborn into an immortal body, like me.

Yeah, you get a new body.

It’s just like the old one except it will never really die. Even going to the misty plain doesn’t mean you actually die because you can come back in your physical form anytime you’re needed in the real universe. That’s one of the downfalls of immortality. Some of the older ones I’ve talked to said it helps not to think about it too hard because nothing can be done about it anyway.

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It looked like there was an impossible three-way conflict building here with Jan and David. At first I thought it was the cause of David's suicide attempt. But then discovered it was his family.

 

It still seems like bad times are approaching. :(

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..