Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 3,614 Words
  • 1,481 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Josh's Blog - 6. October 2008

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hey guys!

New month.

Well, how about second period Spanish with Miss Delmond of the Large Breast Persuasion.

Miss Delmond is about five foot seven and is oddly shaped. First of all there are the large breasts, big round sausages that stick out in front of her. They’re so big they’ve got to be uncomfortable. In profile, other than the sausages, her figure is almost pleasing. Face on, her hips are too wide; probably what my Gram would call baby making hips. From the rear, since she’s so slender and her hips are so wide, she doesn’t have much of a butt. Big boobs, no buttocks, but hips meant for making babies.

And then, there is the voice. Miss Delmond is from Jackson, MS, and we’re learning to speak Spanish with a Southern accent, plus Miss Delmond must have skipped a few lessons at college because she got nearly all of the letter sounds wrong, especially “ll”. In her class, we pronounce “amarillo”, the Spanish word for yellow as “am-a-ril-loh” like the city in Texas, not “ama-riyo” as it’s supposed to be. And don’t even think of correcting her because she has a BA in Language Arts with double minors in German and French (note, no Spanish).

I will adapt to get the A. I wonder what she’d say if I brought in one of the old sorcery texts written in Vedic Sanskrit. I wonder what she’d say if I started reading it aloud, probably think I was faking it. No, wait; have to stop this dark side thinking.

Oh, well, can’t have everything in an imperfect world.

+ + + + +

 

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hey guys!

Well, the Screaming Eagles lost another one, but at least they scored a touchdown; unfortunately, they missed the extra point. It’s a good thing our defense is tolerable, because a score of 35-6 could have been a whole lot worse. So far, the Screaming Eagles have scored a sum total of six points in four games. Makes you want to run right out onto the field and scream RAH! RAH! HOO-RAH!

But, we don’t because, well, we lost again.

David said basketball season is coming up and we should be able to score more points. He said last year the Screaming Eagles basketball team scored forty-five points in one game; of course, the other team score seventy-eight points, but that’s how it works out sometimes. He also said in one game the team scored nine points to the other team’s eighty-six.

Instead of concentrating on points, they should be working on winning games. David said I could fuck him fifteen days in a row if I’d help the Screaming Eagles win at least one football game. It’s been like eleven years since they’ve won a game. I told him we’d already played the team most likely to lose against us and we lost that game 14-0. If he had asked earlier, maybe I would’ve taken him up on the offer.

“Well, how about the JV team?”

“What about them?”

“They’re playing Tuba Falls next week and they’re really pathetic. Their JV team hasn’t won a game for two years.”

“How are we against them?”

“We haven’t played them for three years.”

“And, we lost that one, right?”

“Well, yeah, but the offer still stands.”

“Look, I don’t want it to be like this. When we do that, for me it has to mean something more than just getting off. Can you understand that?”

“Well, yeah, but what can I offer you?”

“Love and understanding.”

“Is that all?”

“I’ll let you think about it overnight and you can tell me your decision tomorrow after church.”

“So, you’ll help them win.”

“No, I’ll help the other team lose. It’ll be the Little Screaming Eagles job to win the game.”

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hey guys!

“I’m not certain I’m ready to move into a committed relationship,” David said.

“Do you love me?”

“Yeah, I guess, but what Brent said is confusing me.”

“I see.”

“No, it’s not what you think. He said a lot of things about you that I know aren’t right, but he said I could have a great time in life if I was just me and didn’t worry about what other people said or did.”

“Okay, come with me.”

“Where?”

“To talk to your parents.”

“Why?”

“You’ll see.”

He followed me downstairs and we found them sitting at the kitchen table eating sandwiches.

“Mr. and Mrs. Merkel, I want you to hear David’s new philosophy on life and please tell me what you think about it. David? You’re up.”

“No, that’s okay; I see what you’re getting at.”

“What’s this all about?” Mr. Merkel asked.

“Brent said that I could have more fun in life if I just took care of myself and stopped worry about what other people said or did. But, I know, now, that wasn’t right,” David said.

“Why don’t you think it’s right all of a sudden, when I suppose you were all for it only moments ago?” Mrs. Merkel asked.

“You and Dad are other people and if I stopped listening to you where will I be?” David said. “Come on, Josh, let’s go back upstairs.”

“Wait a minute, son,” Mr. Merkel said. “Are there any other things that that evil boy said to you that you’re keeping close to your heart?”

“No, not anymore.”

David and I went back upstairs and we made out for a little bit and then I got up from the bed to go home.

“Are you going to fuck me tomorrow?” David asked.

“No.”

“But, I said you can.”

“But, I don’t have to if I don’t want to. When we do it, it’s going to be special. It’s not going to be to satisfy a debt. I just want you to work on the loving and understanding. Okay?”

“Sure, Josh, I’ll do that,” David said. He stood up and we kissed one last time.

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hey guys!

Well, I was going to tell you about Mr. Richardson my math teach, but today after school when David and I went to his house for our study session and make out time before his parents came there was something on David’s nightstand. There was a box of condoms and a bottle of lube. I looked at him.

“My dad gave that to me last night,” David said. “He said that in a moment of passion it was better to have and use than to not have and do it anyway.”

“Well, I suppose as long as your dad thinks you need that, who am I to deny your desire to have my cock shoved up your ass,” I said.

“But, I don’t want that, now,” David said. “You’re right, it should be special.”

I think our relationship changed at that moment; and, I knew that someday soon I was going to fuck him and he would do the same to me. It was going to be a special time, a naked time of unmitigated passion, as only two new lovers ever hope to achieve. One of those moments, as Pilar says in For Who the Bell Tolls, “and the world stopped”.

We studied very hard and just before I left, just as his parents were pulling into the driveway, we realized that we hadn’t gotten naked, lip-locked, or labially stimulated each other’s dick. We stood at his door, hugged tightly, and kissed in a way that said, “I now know I am in love with you”. If the world could’ve stopped with just a kiss, that was the one.

+ + + + +

 

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hey guys!

Okay, so back to third period and Mr. Richardson my math teacher.

I am not positive, but my gaydar alarms go off every time Mr. Richardson gets near me.

He is short, not much over sixty inches. He is small with a slender frame. In his early life, you probably would’ve said he was very, very cute; the very picture of a boy, if you know what I mean. His voice is soft, on the high side of tenor, and he pronounces his words with a slight hint of I don’t know what; his voice comes across as somehow sounding as if he was queer, if that’s at all possible.

Everything about him is small, even his hands. His nails are manicured to perfection. His hair is kept neatly trimmed.

He has a wedding ring.

He constantly talks about his children and grandchildren. Yes, Mr. Richardson is a grandfather. In fact, he’s probably old enough to be my grandfather.

+ + + + +

 

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hey guys!

The dragon, who I’ve been helping Gregor with, had her baby early this morning. Well, not exactly the baby, but the egg. It was her second pregnancy, and I asked Gregor who he used to help her the first time around. He said that she had to do it on her own and was quite ill throughout her pregnancy, almost dying in fact. So, when he heard the tales about how much she suffered, he thought it was his duty as regional sorcerer to alleviate her pain and suffering. That was why he had to keep going back to help. She hopes it will be a boy.

Plus, since I don’t have any experience with dragons, he thought taking me back to that time would show me how dragons had a difficult life. Also, how they weren’t the horrible creatures portrayed in legend and in the movies.

While there we went over to the Valley because he wanted to introduce me to a family in my family tree. They weren’t living in much more than a hovel with a dirt floor and a cooking fire in the middle. They were nice, but what was most interesting was not only could I understand what they were saying, but I could speak their language.

We had a nice time, but Gregor could see there was something on my mind so we left early and returned to the cottage in 1523. Ben was there and we had another meal with a couple dwarfs who were still mining in the area.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t get my mind off David and came home shortly after we had liqueur on the front porch.

When I got home I found Dad had been to the drug store. There was a box of condoms and a bottle of lube on my nightstand. I put them in the drawer. Maybe he talked to Mr. Merkel.

Oh, yes, I nearly forgot. Yes, the Little Screaming Eagles won their football game; and, more importantly, I had little to do with it. David almost gave me a lip-lock right there in the stadium, but thankfully waited until we got out to the car.

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hey guys!

David came over after church.

Dad was over at Will’s place.

David and I got very comfortable, but we were nervous as a two virgin straight teens in their first gay porn movie.

Needless to say, we went very, very slow. I think it took us an hour before we were naked. Before we went too far, I pulled the quilt and blankets off the bed and took the condoms and lube out of the drawer.

“Do you think we’re going to need that?” David asked.

“I don’t know, but I think it’s better to have them there,” I said. “Do you think I should take a couple out?”

“Yeah, that’d be a good idea.”

So I did.

Then we went back to huggin’, kissin’, and rubbin’ skin-to-skin, dick-to-dick, resulting in a quick, nearly simultaneous orgasm.

We just kept on with the huggin’, kissin’, and rubbin’ skin-to-skin and dick-to-dick, which soon led to a very important decision on my part.

“David, I want you inside me, now,” I whispered in his ear.

“You sure?”

“More than anything.”

Yes, his huge cock hurt like hell. Damn, I couldn’t believe this was supposed to feel like it did. And then, I looked up and saw David’s face and knew this was what it was all about. He went slowly until I got used to him. Then he took me to his summit and, just when I couldn’t believe it could get any better, my cock exploded, quickly followed by David trying to push that thing of his as deep inside me as possible.

He collapsed onto me with the labored breathing of post-orgasmic fulfillment.

“Please, stay inside, go again,” I whispered in his ear. “I need you.”

By the time Dad and Will came home we were totally satiated. We’d showered the odor of love from our bodies and I put my room back in order. David was absolutely clingy toward me and I couldn’t get enough of him.

Dad and Will took us to dinner in Petawnsky.

Later, as I was going up to write this and go to bed, Dad asked if I was okay.

“It’s just love.”

“Thought so.”

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hey guys!

How should I say this?

David is gaga in love and I know who it is, but I can keep a secret.

And, yes, I am in love, too.

So, how does this work?

Is it the same for gays as it is for straights?

I mean, I know we’ll probably never have a chance to walk down the aisle at Saint Alberg with two little boys strewing rose petals in front of us, but what should we plan for our future?

Do we have a future?

I can look, but should I?

Should I look fifty years from now and see if he’s with me?

I’d like to, but according to Gregor and Ben, the furthest I can look with any assurance is a year and after that things tend to get fuzzy with choices taken and not taken.

I want to look, but I’m scared.

I went to David’s house and after studying we made out for an hour before it was time for me to come home.

We decided that when we go all the way we’ll do it here in my bedroom because David’s parents still tend to pop into his room unannounced. They caught us kissing a couple weeks ago and while they know, it was embarrassing for all.

+ + + + +

 

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

David is in the University Hospital in Madison. On our way to school this morning a semi ran the only red light in Petawnsky and broadsided my car on David’s side.

I lucked out with only a broken leg, a concussion, a couple broken ribs, a cracked elbow, and a lot of bruises.

David is in a coma. Will said the doctors aren’t giving him much of a chance.

I’m in the hospital in Petawnsky so I can’t be with David.

Will typed this.

+ + + + +

 

Friday, October 17, 2008

In the hospital.

After I posted Wednesday’s entry, I guess I blacked out. They shipped me to Madison because the CAT scan showed a bleed in my head. I guess it wasn’t there when they did the first one.

David is still in a coma. His body is pretty well banged up, too, but they’re more concerned about his head right now.

The truck that hit us left the scene. Dad said the guy was late for a delivery, but enough people saw the accident that the state troopers were able to find him and haul his ass to jail.

Since I’m not allowed to do anything, Dad typed this and posted it.

Thanks Dad!

Please pray for David.

+ + + + +

 

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bear with me on this. I’m still in the coma I went into Wednesday from the bleed in my brain that suddenly showed up.

I thought I was awake yesterday, but I was having an out of body experience that I can now do because of the sorcery thing. I’m dictating this to Will; or, at least, I think I am.

As best as I can remember the truck’s front bumper hit us on David’s door, pushing in the side. His pelvis and right femur are broken. At the last moment he instinctively raised his arm to protect himself and the force of the truck coming into my car pushed his right humerus and scapula laterally toward his spine. The impact of the side of the car onto his skull splattered a mist of blood toward me.

The impact of the truck bounced us toward the historic (1883) Roth Building where the car neatly formed itself around the sandstone pillar at the corner. All of my injuries are on the left side of my body.

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gregor is here.

David and I are still in comas, but I’m doing my best to help his brain heal itself. Ben is helping me.

As best as I can remember we were sitting behind a school bus at the light waiting for it to change. I think David was making some comment about this being the only stoplight in Petawnsky County. Just as we started across the intersection, the truck came sailing down Grand Street, it wasn’t going to stop; it must have been doing seventy, at least.

And, then time slowed down to a crawl.

The front bumper of the truck was shiny chrome with little amber lights across the top. It extended low from the truck, quite possibly the reason the truck didn’t roll up and over us, crushing the car under the front wheel.

My car tried to form itself around the front left corner of the truck, as David’s body absorbed much of the impact.

Then we flew to the Roth Building, impacting the sandstone pillar. I think I heard someone say there was an impression of the side of my head on the sandstone.

They transported both of us via helicopter to University Hospital.

No, wait, I was in Petawnsky County Community Hospital, first.

No, I think I came here with David. Sorry, but I’m kind of confused right now.

+ + + + +

 

Monday, October 20, 2008

Things aren’t looking too good.

Gregor says that maybe I should consider coming with him to the misty plains. I told him I couldn’t go without David.

I think he said that if that’s the case then our love will heal us, whatever that means.

+ + + + +

 

Thursday, October 23, 2008

This is Will.

Josh isn’t doing very well right now.

David is starting to come around.

We’ll let you know.

+ + + + +

 

Friday, October 24, 2008

Will, again.

David just came back from surgery where they fixed his broken bones.

He’s asleep, but doing well. They said he might be able to come off the respirator later today or tomorrow.

Josh is still in a coma.

Gregor said that Josh is fighting to keep his body alive.

+ + + + +

 

Saturday, October 25, 2008

David is off the respirator and other than looking like he was hit by a truck, he is doing very well. He’s got a long road ahead, though, but he has friends and loved ones to help him along the way.

Josh is barely holding on.

We’ll keep you updated.

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Josh blinked his eyes today and squeezed his dad’s finger. Then he went back to sleep.

David is making a lot of headway and is looking better than he did yesterday.

+ + + + +

 

Monday, October 27, 2008

No response from Josh today.

David had surgery on his right ankle this morning. For the time being, he’s through spending time under a scalpel. He had a small bowl of Jell-O this evening.

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Josh opened his eyes when the nurse came in this morning to bathe him. He seemed agitated, but calmed down when she told him he was on a respirator and had been in a coma.

They took him off the respirator this afternoon and he is breathing on his own, though most of his time is spent either half awake or half asleep.

David ate a small breakfast today and they had him up and sitting on the side of the bed. In the afternoon, physical tormentors came and helped him stand and take a few steps with a walker.

+ + + + +

 

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hey guys!

It’s finally me, again.

Thanks to Will for all those entries about how David and I have been doing.

They think both of us should be able to go to Shady Maples Rehab Center in Petawnsky sometime next week. We’ll stay there about a week or two and then go home. They’re doing it like that because there’s no one at either of our homes during the day to take care of us.

David came to my room today in a wheelchair. He looked really good, but really bad, too. I suppose I look about the same.

Let me tell you a secret, it’s nice to be alive. I still haven’t figured out why I thought I was in the hospital in Petawnsky.

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..