Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 3,399 Words
  • 1,333 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Josh's Blog - 9. February 2009

 

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For the record and public release, Joshua Burk of Pine Corner, WI, is a First Order Sorcerer of the Society of the White Crest.

I have been instructed in the Seven Secrets and received the First Secret of the Universe into the center of my heart of hearts where it burns with the infinite glow of ages past, present, and future.

I have been instructed in the giving and taking of life.

I am one with Creation.

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hey guys!

Yeah, it’s been a week and the last entry was just a little ethereal.

I suppose I should’ve waited a few days or maybe a week to do an entry, but I was very excited to move from novice to First Order. Basically, what this means is that I can remove evil by removal of life. It’s a responsibility not to be taken lightly.

I’m moving out of Pine Corner. Or, rather, Dad, Will, Mr. and Mrs. Merkel, and I are moving out to a farm south of here where we will live in seclusion from the outside world. David will join us when he returns from apprentice training.

There’s a big farmhouse out there now, but that and all the farm buildings will be torn down. Three new houses will be built and they will be separated by vast lawns and gardens that will be tended by a family group of gnomes from the old country. The surrounding farmland will be leased out to a local farmer who is descended from immigrants from the Valley.

We’re doing this because I must have privacy. Since I am not a fully fledged member of my society, albeit only of the Order of Seven and even a voting member, I will be expected to do a lot of traveling to root out evil and contend with the dark side.

And where is all the money coming from? How am I going to buy 880 acres of prime farmland in Central Wisconsin? I shouldn’t say this, but a little sorcery can do wonders, especially with money.

And yes, Gregor fully approves of this. There’s nothing dark side about conjuring up a few million and spending it on a good cause, me.

+ + + + +

 

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hey guys!

Tomorrow I’m going to the Valley to spend three days with David so I won’t be doing any entries until the Sixteenth. I’m going early because this will be the only time David will be available this month. Damn, I miss him so much.

Nothing else going on other than some books materialized on my desk this morning. From what I’ve read, they’re my introduction to the Second Secret. I thought the first one was tough and strange, but this one goes into some serious sorcery.

+ + + + +

 

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hey guys!

David looked absolutely fabulous when he materialized in the little chalet we stayed in the Valley. Yet, there was something subdued in the way he approached me and then he said words I never expected to come out of his mouth.

“I’m sorry I’m late, Master. Please forgive me. I beg of you not to be severe in your punishment. Let me serve you, Master.”

Then he went into the little kitchen area and drew a half tankard of dwarf ale into which he ladled fresh spring water.

I stood there staring at him unable to tell him to stop acting like a servant.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“I am to be your apprentice,” he said. “When I am accepted into the Society, I must present myself as such. Will you slay me? I ask that you do the task rather than the Sergeant.”

He placed the tankard on a small table beside a broad sofa I provided, as furniture of the Eleventh Century isn’t all that comfortable. In fact, I had furnished the whole chalet as if it was out of the Twenty-first Century.

“David, you can’t do this to me. I love you.”

“Yes, Master, I love you and will serve you until the end of our time together.”

“Come on David cut out that master shit.”

“I can’t Joshua, you’re my Master now. I am not quite a fully competent apprentice, but I dream of the day when I may serve you fully. I dream of the day when I will kneel in subservience to you and bare my neck. I dream of the moment when the sword’s blade severs my unworthy head from my body. I dream of the moment when you, my one and true Master, brings me back from the Crystal Palace and places my spirit in my newly created body. Please, Master, allow me to serve you.”

Yeah, that shocked the shit out of me. I didn’t know I was supposed to do that portion of the ritual, but to be welcomed into the Society; David had to experience the full pangs of death and be recreated into a new, perfect body. Unfortunately, I wasn’t going to put up with the “master” shit for the few days we were going to be together.

I pulled up a spell that changed the word “master” into “Josh” when he is in my presence. He got this worried look as the spell swept into his brain and awareness seeped into his consciousness of the full effect of the spell. He practically fell to his knees and groveled at my feet.

“What have you done to me?” he asked. “You’ve undone me.”

“No, you are the love of my life and from this moment forward when we are alone together you will use my name.”

“Josh, I can’t. I can’t do this. I’ve been trained to be subservient. I can no longer be your lover.”

With that he went away.

Quite simply I didn’t know what to do. So I slumped down onto the sofa and began to cry. I’d lost the David I loved only to have him replaced by someone who I saw with revulsion. I couldn’t have him like this no matter what the rules were. What I needed was advice.

I went to the misty plain and sought out someone who might help me with my problem. This time, though, they knew I had achieved the First Secret and in no time at all there were five sorcerers and a magus, who knew Orthyrius. I tried to explain my problem, but one of them cast a silencing spell.

I sat there listening to how I had to handle the situation. Yes, David would forever be my servant, but he was free to be my lover. That realization will come to him, but for now I must accept that he is only a neophyte who is barely into his training.

Unexpectedly, I was sent back to the chalet where I found myself sitting next to David.

“Orthyrius yelled at me, Josh,” David said. “I’m sorry for being such an idiot and I won’t be surprised if you don’t want to sleep with me tonight.”

“David, I love you, whether you are my equal as my lover or my apprentice,” I said as I took his hand in mine. I stared into the dark abyss of his eyes. “I have loved you from the first time I saw you. I will love you for as long as you want to love me. I know about what you’re going through in your training, so I won’t stop you from acting so subservient. All I ask is that for the next three days you try to be the boy I knew back in Pine Corner.”

I leaned over and softly kissed him. He responded, but began to softy weep. It was going to be hard for him.

“Come on, let’s go up to bed. I want to feel your bare skin against mine.”

“You may make love to me if you wish.”

“And, I expect you to return the favor.”

“No! I can’t do that! I am not worthy.”

“David, come, let’s work on you becoming the David I love.”

It took a bit of work, but eventually, the following night to be exact, I was able to look up into his wonderful eyes as he buried himself deep inside me at the peak of his orgasm.

+ + + + +

 

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hey guys!

Sorry about that long entry the other day, but I felt it was necessary to put the whole story out rather than to extend it over a couple entries.

We didn’t just have sex when we were in the Valley. Although it was winter and snow covered everything, we got out and visited the dwarfs, the werewolves, and a family of humans who live up here, but on the opposite slope.

The dwarfs sent us home with a basket of dwarf muffins that we had to put in the oven with a bowl of water to keep fresh until morning. The werewolves were in their animal form so the visit didn’t go on very long. Roger was no longer there. When the alpha heard what he’d done, the pack ripped Roger to shreds and the alpha ate his heart, forever dooming Roger’s spirit to the nether regions. It’s not quite as far as the fiery lake, but it’s close. It’s where werewolves go when they die, except Roger won’t be there as a wolf, he’ll just be there as a nonspecific ethereal presence.

The family wasn’t too keen on having strange boys near them, so we left just after arriving. I guess wielders of magic are never welcome no matter what century they’re from. Though, I think the biggest problem they were having was due to the fact we didn’t actually walk over to their chalet. When you’ve got magic to use, I think you should use it.

+ + + + +

 

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hey guys!

Ran into Janine today at the McD in Petawnsky. She looked just as appealing as the first time I saw her. She said Fred was living in Sheboygan now. Seems he strayed a bit and ended up getting a fifteen-year-old pregnant. I suppose it’s a good thing he’s only seventeen because Janine said the girl’s parents were talking seriously about statutory rape charges. Fred is working at a quick lube place, going to school online, and getting ready to marry the mother of his child. Why are some kids so dumb?

Janine asked what I was doing for school. I told her I was doing it online although we all know I’m not learning to get a job. I already have a job.

I asked who she was dating now and she told me there was a junior she’d been hanging out with, but she was still interested in getting to know me a little more. Then she gave me a not too subtle wink.

I told her to come to the house when she finished school to which she said she could skip the rest of the day.

As we were walking to our cars, she asked, “Do you have any condoms?”

“Yeah.”

“Good, we might need one or two.”

As soon we got into my room, I locked the door and Janine started removing clothes. Before I had my shirt off, she was pushing her jeans and lavender panties down her legs. I swallowed a mouthful of spit when she came up to me and started to work on my belt and zipper. Once they were undone, she pressed her small, firm breasts against my bare chest and shoved her tongue into my mouth.

After what seemed like forever, she pulled back a bit and pinched both of my nipples and then rubbed them between her thumb and forefingers. It hurt like I don’t know what, but at the same time nerves were sending signals to my groin causing my cock to expand.

“Come on, we can do this better on the bed,” she said, whereupon she knelt down and removed my shoes, socks, and helped me step out of the khakis and boxers. Then she looked up at me and said, “I think I might as well take care of something while I’m down here.”

When she swallowed my hard-on she began to give my balls a firm massage. I put my hands on her head to steady myself, but she kept hitting all the right nerve endings causing me to start this little dance punctuated by incredible mixed sensations of pleasure and pain. Just as I was about to explode down her throat she pulled off and smiled up at me.

She stood up and pulled me toward the bed where she turned around and bent over presenting her ass.

“Pick your hole, you can do it in either one,” she said.

“I thought you wanted to keep your virginity,” I said.

“That’s already been taken care of, but you can do it in my other hole if you want.”

Well, what’s a boy to do? I already knew what it was like to butt fuck, but what was it like to put it into a girl’s hole. I took out a condom and lightly lubed up before slipping my cock in between Janine’s legs. Yeah, I chose the forward slot.

Afterward, we lay close and lightly kissed until I heard Dad’s car coming down the alley.

“I enjoyed this and hope we can do it again sometime,” Janine said. “You’re a lot sweeter than Fred.”

“Thanks, I had fun, too,” I said. “Give me a call.”

“There’s a dance at school next Friday, if you want to go.”

“Uh, I can’t make any commitments right now because I don’t know if I’ll be in town then. If it’s all the same to you, give me a call on Thursday, unless we see each other sooner.”

“I definitely want to see you sooner than next Thursday.”

When we went downstairs, Dad said hi, since he’d seen her over when I was laid up. At dinner Dad wondered what we’d been doing. I told him I don’t kiss and tell.

“Well, just remember that just because David’s out of town doesn’t mean you can play around. He’ll be very hurt if he finds out you’re messing with girls, especially that girl.”

“What’s wrong with her?”

“Nothing other than she’s very, very cute and you two look like a couple, more than you do with David.”

“Fuck!”

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hey guys!

Okay, I admit it, I’m a scumbag for fucking around on David, but Janine is soooo nice. I never imagined fucking a girl’s pussy was going to feel soooo good to my dick. You can definitely tell your thing is very, very welcome in that baby-making hole.

Plus, I really, really, like feeling her bare skin against mine.

And her mother makes fried chicken better than I’ve tasted ever. It’s soooo crispy on the outside and soft and tender inside you just want to eat all of it. Then there were mashed red potatoes with chicken gravy, Brussels sprouts, julienne carrots, and coleslaw. For dessert, there was fresh baked peach cobbler with homemade ice cream. I think I’m moving in with Janine.

After supper, before I went home, we fucked again. She wanted it in her ass, just to know what it was like. She liked it.

“Next time you have to eat my pussy.”

“Okay, I guess.”

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hey guys!

Well, eating pussy ain’t that bad. Like taking a mouthful of cum, it’s an acquired taste. Janine said we’ll do oral sex, 69, before I shove my cock in whichever hole she wants.

I told her I was going to be out of town for a couple days, so I wouldn’t be able to take her to the dance. She was kind of put out, but I told her I’d be back Saturday and could take her to a movie in Fond du Lac, if she wanted. That seemed to settle her down.

It’s strange but, after how David acted when I saw him, being with Janine doesn’t seem all that wrong to me. Am I thinking wrong, again?

+ + + + +

 

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hey guys!

I was back in Hymballia for the past three days. I had an interview with Orthyrius about David’s training. He’s definitely not like a sorcerer. I believe that man wields more magic that a room full of sorcerers. He was one powerful dude.

Mostly, he wanted to talk about my feelings toward David. When I told him that I loved David more than anyone in the world and hoped to spend the rest of my life with him, Orthyrius said I was going to have a problem as David will be my apprentice, but he can no longer be my lover in the true sense of the word. I can have sex with him, but it will no longer be deeply mutual as we’ve experienced so far. I will orgasm as will David, but it will not be on an equal level.

Needless to say, I was a bit upset, but he said that my growing relationship with Janine was not a bad idea. I must’ve given him the “deer in headlights” stare because he smiled and said David placed a tracking spell on me when we met. David cannot see what I’m doing or where I am, but Orthyrius can, along with Gregor as he is my mentor.

Last night Gregor came and we had a long talk about my responsibilities as a sorcerer to the ones I love, especially David and, now, Janine. I told him I wasn’t close to loving Janine as much as I loved David.

“Janine can bear your children. David will never be more than your apprentice and in the future, however long you decide that will be, you will go on to the misty plain, David will transform into the animal of his choosing, and Janine will go to her reward, as will all your children and their children. You are now immortal and, at the completion of his training and initiation, David will be, too. Janine may accompany you into the future, but, truthfully, she will die at her appointed time, it’s just that her body will continue until you no longer need her. No, wait, I didn’t know this with my wife, but I know what happens now.

“Orthyrius and I are not saying you have to stop loving David because in the far future you may wish to use him to achieve sexual gratification and in your moment of heightened passion, he, too, will satisfy his own needs. You just have to realize that David is no longer the love of your life. He has moved beyond that. Yes, I know it’s hard. Talk to Ben, he had an apprentice before he fell in love with his wife. He can tell you what it is like to have someone close stop loving you as you love him.”

When I got home I called Janine and took her out for pizza and a movie in Fond du Lac. On the way home we stopped at one of the ponds, one where I know an aloo resides, and talked about things. I told her I was beginning to like her a lot.

“Do you think you love me?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“You know I’m going to Madison next fall.”

“Yes.”

“Do you still want to get more involved?”

“Yes, I want you to be the mother of my children.”

“Oh, shit! Josh, what the hell was that all about?”

“I love you and want you to bear my children.”

“What if I don’t want to have children?”

“Then we can adopt. I can give you more than you can imagine. I can provide for you for as long as you want.”

“What? Are you rich or something?”

“Or something is closer to the truth, but I can’t tell you about it right now.”

Then we made out and she dropped the back of her seat and we made love, without a condom.

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..