Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 5,912 Words
  • 1,225 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Josh's Blog - 13. June 2009

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hey guys!

Guess who showed up at the chalet today.

No, it wasn’t him, it was Scott. Ben brought him over from wherever he is instructing Scott on the intricacies of being a sorcerer.

Scott acted very strange around Priya until I took him outside and asked what his problem was.

“That’s David Merkel, why’s he acting like your servant?”

“He’s my sorcerer’s apprentice and they’re trained to be very subservient to their sorcerers. Actually, Priya isn’t as bad as most of them. Some are practically treated as slaves, but since I knew Priya before, I won’t let him be totally slavish with me. Unfortunately, he still insists on doing all the cooking and housework.”

“You don’t help? You can do that stuff with magic.”

“Yes, but I have Priya. When you have an apprentice, you have to follow a whole different set of rules. How are you doing with your training?”

“Okay, I guess, it’s a lot harder than I thought it would be. Have you seen Jan?”

“She broke up with me and she won’t talk to me anymore.”

“Shit!”

“Tell me about it.”

“So, it’s just you and David?”

“His name is Priyaranjan, Priya for short. David ceased to exist in our time.”

“But, he’s still David Merkel.”

“No, Scott, a great spell was cast erasing David Merkel from history. Then he went through the apprentice’s initiation into the Society of the White Crest and was reborn into a boy named Priyaranjan.”

“Can we still do it with him here?”

“What’s wrong? Won’t Ben do it with you?”

“No, he says I’m too young. He said he doesn’t do it with boys my age. I haven’t done it another guy since the last time you came to the house.”

“I’m sure Priya will do it with you.”

“You don’t want to?”

“I didn’t say that. Come on, let’s go in and see what we can do, okay?”

“Okay.”

Priya took Scott upstairs while Ben and I talked. It seems Ben is having some doubts about instructing Scott at such a young age. I guess Scott isn’t showing enough maturity to handle a lot of the serious spells, plus he’s taking a lot of the essential spells too lightly.

“We can’t just abandon him, can we?” I asked.

“No, he has too much ability and, now, he knows too much. In my day, boys like Scott were made simple in the head and put to work with some farmer. I don’t think you want that with Scott.”

“You mean you’d erase their memory?”

“Yes, and make it hard for them to learn. That way they couldn’t be used by the dark side. They just kill them if they don’t work out.”

“Couldn’t we, no wait, magic is a natural, almost instinctual ability. We’d have to do something just like that, but his parents will be pissed if it’s so drastic. But, we have to do something if he’s a danger to the world and us. Do you detect any dark side tendencies? A few minutes ago, while we were outside, I got a weird feeling.”

“Yes, that’s his dark side. That feeling you got is a normal senior sorcerer’s reaction to someone who has dark side tendencies. Oh, and congratulations on achieving the Second Jewel, only ten more and you’ll be a fully chartered sorcerer.”

“So, Scott already has dark side tendencies. Would you like me to take him in once we move to our new retreat?”

“No, he already knows too much to be let out into the modern world. We’ll have to keep him in olden times until we can work out a final solution. I just wanted you to be aware of the problem.”

“Gee, thanks. Too bad we started so soon.”

“No, it’s good that you discovered his talent before someone from the dark side got a hold of him.”

“You know, Ben, being a sorcerer is the shits sometimes.”

“Yes, it’s not an easy job. How’s Priya doing?”

“Better, much better. Wait, uh, something’s going on upstairs. Priya just tweaked me.”

We went upstairs and Priya was up against the wall, being held by a spell Scott cast. He didn’t look very good, but Scott looked worse. Four dwarfs, with axes, were standing over what used to be Scott. He’d been cleaved in half by one of the dwarfs.

“He was evil and had to be dealt with accordingly,” one of the dwarfs said. “Do you wish us to dispose of the body?”

“Yes, that will be appropriate,” Ben said.

After the dwarfs removed Scott and cleaned up the blood and offal, I took Priya down and laid him on the bed. Not only was he covered with blood and bruises, there were a number of dark side spells wrapped around his body, including one intertwined with some rather important brain tissue. It took Ben and me nearly two hours to undo what Scott had cast.

“Well, I suppose that solves our problem,” I said.

“In a way, yes, but what about his family?” Ben asked.

“They need to be told and, since I know them, I guess I should be the bearer.”

“I’ll go with you. They’ll ask questions. I know more about this than you.”

“Well, I guess sooner is better than later.”

“No, we need to stay here to be certain he hasn’t swayed Priya.”

+ + + + +

 

Friday, June 5, 2009

Hey guys!

Priya slept until this morning. He said Scott beat him up with a lot of dark spells. He said they were all little spells someone who knew the basics of spellwork could construct on their own. Priya said he put up as many shielding spells as he could, but Scott’s hatred was more powerful than Priya’s fear. Then he used a calling spell on the local dwarfs and they were able to cleave Scott before Scott had a chance to figure out how to cast a spell on a dwarf, since they are naturally protected from spells cast on humans.

Priya allowed himself to be put through a thorough magical examination by Ben and then I put a sedation spell on him so he could continue to rest.

“It looks as if Scott may have had dark side knowledge before you became aware of his abilities,” Ben said after we went downstairs.

“I have to assume that came from Brent or his mother, but I can’t be certain until I go back. Do you think someone in his family may be from the dark side?”

“Like Jan?”

“Maybe Jan was influence by Brent and passed on that knowledge to Scott.”

“Now that you can detect the dark side, maybe you should check them out.”

“But, Gregor interviewed Scott’s parents. You’d think he would’ve picked up on Scott’s dark side.”

“He didn’t because it was too well hidden. I have to believe that it was hidden on purpose. I suspect Scott intended to kill either you or Priya. If he had done so, he might have been accepted for dark side training. Well, definitely if he’d managed to kill you. It’s a good thing Priya had Orthyrius training him. Otherwise, he might not be alive right now. Stay here and take care of him, I’ll go back to your present and do a little investigating.”

After Ben left, I went back upstairs and lay down with Priya. I pulled him close and began to spin healing spells over his bruised body.

+ + + + +

 

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hey guys!

“Get it off me!”

“Get it off!”

“Get it off me!”

Priya’s screams woke me from my own trouble slumber. I tried to shush him, but the nightmare wouldn’t let him come back to me. I got up and found a rag to soak in the basin’s cool water; then returned to the bed were Priya was now thrashing about in an attempt to rid himself of whatever irritation the nightmare was causing. After daubing his face and forehead, he seemed to settle down.

In the morning, Priya was burning with fever. I called for one of the dwarf mistresses to help and she made him an herbal tonic to drink. He barely woke enough to sip the foul fluid, but within a few minutes, he lay back into a quiet sleep.

“He needs care,” the dwarf said. “Go, do whatever it is you do, I’ll tend to the boy.”

“I want to stay.”

“Go! You don’t know enough to be of any help.”

So, I went downstairs. There’s no arguing with women, even if they aren’t human.

I spent the day reading a lengthy scroll written in a language older than Sanskrit. It gave a few hints about what I need to do to acquire the Third Jewel of the Diadem. I thought the idea of walking on fire as being something I’d never want to attempt, well, the route to the Third Jewel goes through and under a lake of lava. It’s going to take some complex spells to accomplish that. Interestingly, the scroll pointed out which spells don’t work.

In the evening the dwarf (I have no idea why she refused to tell me her name.) came down and said Priya was awake and wished to speak to me. She told me not to get him upset and not to take a lot of time as he needed his rest.

Upstairs, Priya was propped up on some pillows. He smiled weakly when I came into the bedroom.

“I’m sorry Master for disappointing you.”

I sat down on the bed and smiled. “You did your best.”

“No, he was sent to destroy me. If he would’ve killed you first, then he would’ve killed me, but you sent him up with me, so he took his spite out on me. He spoke of Brent and Jan. He said he was their weapon against you. I should’ve seen the evil in him. I’m trained to see it.”

“Priya, Scott hid the dark side so well even Gregor didn’t suspect. You did your best. You called the dwarfs knowing Scott’s spells wouldn’t work on them and they were able to kill him.”

“Master, I still feel I have failed you. I didn’t even call you, first. I took it upon myself to call the dwarfs. An apprentice cannot act on his own initiative. It is not permitted.”

“Priya, you and I are different than all the other sorcerers and their apprentices. We are truly in love and, as such, I expect you to act as you did. Now, please stop with the Master shit and go back to Josh. Please.”

“Okay, Josh.”

“Now, snuggle back down under the covers and get some sleep. The dwarf mistress will get mad if you look upset.”

“Okay, Josh. Don’t stay up too late.”

“I won’t.”

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hey guys!

David had another nightmare last night. In many ways, it was much worse than Friday night. This time it was pure screams, no words at all. His arms, legs, and torso thrashed, squirmed and quivered horribly until the dwarf mistress came in with a bottle of the tonic. We were only able to administer a few drops between screams and a clenched jaw. That was new. It was as if he was in extreme pain.

“Go get a senior sorcerer,” the dwarf mistress said. “He still has a rogue spell in his mind.”

“But, we removed all the spells,” I offered.

“Go! You’re too young to know,” she ordered. “And, don’t get Ben, he doesn’t know about dark side rogue spells.”

I went to the misty plain and quickly found Gregor playing a game with five other sorcerers and a grisly looking Chihuahua. The Chihuahua looked up at me and said, “What’s the matter kid, you never see a dog before?”

“No, I mean yes, I’ve seen dogs before.”

“Why are you interrupting me?” Gregor asked, not looking up. “You’re a journeyman sorcerer, you can figure out your own problems.”

“The dwarf mistress caring for Priya says he has a dark side rogue spell in his mind. You wouldn’t happen to know how I can remove it, would you?”

“Damn, Gregor, when was the last time you ran into one of those?” one of the old sorcerers asked. “If I remember right, you’ve never done one of those. Beatrice, go with the boy and help his friend.”

“Righty-oh,” the Chihuahua said. “Josh, you can call me Bea. Come on, lead me back.”

A leash appeared and I took it in my hand. We popped back to the chalet’s bedroom where the dwarf was giving Priya a sponge bath with some sort of foul spelling liquid.

“Mistress Beatrice, good to see you,” the dwarf said. “The boy is feverish and has severe nightmares affecting all of his muscles. I suspect a dark side worm spell, possibly one that has lain unnoticed until now.”

“Okay, boy, where do we start?” Bea asked.

“We go into his mind and look for it,” I said.

“No, that’s the last thing we do. It probably has a catch spell attached that will enfeeble Priyaranjan if we go in and start mucking around without a clue as to what we’re looking for. What is Priya’s experience with the dark side?”

I told her the story of Brent and Scott. She ummed, ahhed, and I see’d through my discourse.

“Okay, this is a sexually placed spell inserted at orgasm, probably by that Brent thing. It’s meant to exact revenge and destroy Priya, not just make him feeble. This is a killer spell. Okay, let’s get him to his feet. No spells, do it the old-fashioned way. Hold him erect and when I tell you start rubbing his thingy; it’s a nice one, isn’t it. Does he do you?”

“Yes,” I whispered as I tried to keep Priya erect.

“Sorcerers rarely have their apprentices do that. What’s your excuse?”

“We were in love before everything went bad.”

“That’ll do it. What we need is an orgasm to get this thing to show itself, but I have to be close or I might miss it. Okay, in we go.”

I didn’t go and her physical form stayed, but I’m certain Bea was inside Priya’s brain and possibly the mind, too. He started jerking. It wasn’t severe, just a little jerk of this muscle or that along with faint quivers of other muscles. His cock became engorged and quickly stood in anticipation. Without me doing anything, a spurt of semen erupted out the end. The dwarf mistress looked at me. I shrugged.

Quickly, Priya’s body stiffened and a deep growl came out of his mouth. His cock erupted again and again. And, then, he went totally limp making it very difficult to hold him up.

“You can lay him on the bed,” Bea said. “It was an incubus delayed action worm spell. I suspected one of the spells Scott cast triggered it. He’ll be fine in a few days. I’ll stay with him. You sleep elsewhere. Mistress Dolomite, the boy needs a bath.”

“Yes, Mistress,” the dwarf said.

“Josh, are you still here?”

“I’m leaving.”

“Kiss him before you go to let him know you still care.”

I did it and Mistress Dolomite glared at me. Dwarfs don’t like homosexuals, even if he is a sorcerer.

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hey guys!

The white witch Beatrice stayed with us until this evening constantly checking Priya to ensure the worm spell had been complete eradicated. It was hard, though, taking her seriously in her cute little Chihuahua form. She said there was a magic war centuries ago and a black sorcerer had cast a spell changing her into a Chihuahua thinking it would be easier to kill her. He obviously forgot she was still a powerful white witch and she turned him into slime mold, which might have been okay except they were out in the Sahara at the time and he dried up before figuring out what to do.

It’s nice to have Priya back, but he’s more submissive than ever. Beatrice said that was due to the worm spell and there was little I could do about it. I guess I’ll have to get used to his slavish attitude. It’ll be hard, though, because I love him so much.

A few minutes ago, we finished a slow, quiet session of semi-passionate lovemaking. I say semi-passionate because Priya is so subdued it completely overrides his previous sexual responses. I guess I’ll have to get used to that, too.

Maybe, with time, the Priya I once knew will come back to me. I can only hope.

+ + + + +

 

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hey guys!

Ben came by today to let me know of his meeting with Scott’s parents. They took the news of Scott’s death pretty hard, but what caught Ben’s attention was the amount of dark side signs in and around the house. All of them, except Mary Lynn, seemed to be bathing in dark side water. Ben suspects they might be raising Mary Lynn to be a virginal sacrifice to their master. Ben said we need to snuff them out, even if it means leaving Mary Lynn as an orphan.

I asked what we’d do with her and Ben said someone would have to take her in. He stared at me when he said that.

“You mean me?”

“No one else would understand her unique situation. She will, of course, have to see her parents and older sister taken down, if only so she can see the truth about them.”

“Can we wait until we have the retreat completed?

“I don’t see any reason why not. I’ve set sentry spells around their house. If he comes sooner than later, you’ll have to take her in early.”

Ben had a few words with Priya and was surprised at the change in him, but he, too, thought it was the vile work of the worm spell. Yet, he did say that Priya’s true self might come back in time.

After Ben left, I took Priya upstairs and I made slow love with him. He cleaned us up and we had an early night.

+ + + + +

 

Friday, June 12, 2009

Hey guys!

Wow! Priya’s worse off than I thought.

This morning I told him we needed to go kind of fast on our new retreat and he asked what I meant. I said the retreat he was building on the property we were purchasing. I said we need to have the new structures, including the dragon stables, ready as soon as the deal is signed.

“What retreat?”

“The one on Lake Michigan.”

“Lake what?”

“Lake Michigan, big lake east of Pine Corner.”

“Where’s Pine Corner.”

“Priya, do you remember how to do spells?”

“Yes, I can do magic.”

“Do you remember any of your former life?”

“Before I became Priyaranjan?”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Do you remember we’re building a place back in our present time?”

“No. Can I go back to what I was doing now?”

“Priya, do you remember that you love me?”

“Of course, Josh, we’ve been in love like forever. Why? Do you want to have sex now?”

“No, not now, I was just wondering how much damage the worm spell did to your mind. You can go do whatever it is you do.”

“Thank you, Master. Oops! Sorry, I forget sometimes.”

“That’s okay, Priya.”

I wonder if I can create a memory. I wonder if I need to. Maybe what I need to do is take him to the property and see if he can do the magic necessary to change the property to suit our needs. Maybe we’ll do that tomorrow.

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hey guys!

We went to the property yesterday and then popped down to Pine Corner to visit Dad.

When I walked Priya around the property, showing him with mind pictures what I wanted to do with the place he said he could perform the magic. There’s a low hill in the middle of the property and that’s where he’ll build the dragon stables. They’re fairly self-sufficient, but we’ll bring in some dwarf dragon wranglers who can take care of the few things dragons can’t, or won’t, do for themselves.

The gryphons, being mythical creatures, won’t need a building, but Priya said they’ll appreciate what he’ll give them.

The garden gnomes will have a little village on the north edge of the main area. There will also be a village for the few forest gnomes that we’ll need. I guess garden gnomes and forest gnomes barely tolerate each other, but definitely can’t live in the same village. Priya said the forest gnomes would be happy with a village on the backside of the hill as they seem to get along quite well with dragons.

Dad called Steven, who came down, and they barbecued some ribs. Priya whipped up a terrific slaw and made a bean and onion casserole that should be quite musical tomorrow. Just because I’m a sorcerer doesn’t mean I can control what happens inside my body.

Dad and Steven were very cuddly. They didn’t kiss mostly because I don’t think Steven is comfortable showing his feelings in front of family.

Dad was very surprised at the change in Priya, especially his not remembering a whole lot. I actually had to introduce Priya to Dad. When we came up to my room, I could see some degree of recognition, but it was very slight. When I told him I used to fuck his former self on my bed he asked if I wanted to do that again. I told that could wait until we got back to the chalet, but I did want to suck his cock. He said it wasn’t proper for an apprentice to be blown by his master. I reiterated our love for each other and said that love overrode whatever he learned in apprentice training, including the fact that when we did get back to the chalet he was going to fuck me. He looked so shocked that I’d even suggest such a thing. I guess I’m going to have to go slow.

When we did get home, we went up to the bedroom and I had him lie on top of me. At the moment of extreme passion, I pulled my legs back and he looked down at me with a worried look.

“Lube it and stick it in,” I whispered. “It’s what I want. You will be serving me by doing this.”

I figured that was the only way to get him to do me.

It was beautiful watching the expressions on his face as he thrust deeply into me. I came first, quickly followed by Priya. I pulled him down onto me and began to kiss him more than I did earlier. He responded and slowly, ever so slowly, I felt the old Priya trying to force himself out from behind the scarring left by the worm spell.

+ + + + +

 

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey guys!

It was early, but we closed the deal on the retreat. Priya and I are moving into the old lodge next week and we’ll start rebuilding the site to suit our needs. Ben suggested we bring in goblins to provide physical security, mostly against any possible trespassers. Plus, they’ll give us protection against any intrusion from the netherworld, which doesn’t have much of a presence in our area, but sorcerers tend to attract attention.

In the meantime, we’ll send in the gryphons, the dragon dwarfs, and all the gnomes. I guess I have to go to the netherworld to hire the goblins as they rarely roam freely these days.

Ben also suggested I might want to get a few things that go bump in the night. I guess they’re scarier than goblins, but don’t have the physical presence to actually do any harm other than scare the bejesus out of their victim, or more correctly, loosen bowels and/or bladders.

Anyway, he’ll put out a casting call in the netherworld and he’ll accompany me for the interviews.

I guess Ben is anxious to get the retreat completed so we can deal with the Garrisons. With Midsummer’s Eve in a few days, we may have to act sooner rather than later. He said they might try to sacrifice Mary Lynn this year since she is now thirteen, which supposedly is considered to be an auspicious age among various dark side groups. I guess Ben’s plan is to interrupt the sacrifice at the moment the knife begins to open Mary Lynn’s chest. Ben said sacrificing a thirteen-year-old virgin requires giving the heart to you know who.

So, I guess we might have to keep Mary Lynn here at the chalet until we can remodel the old lodge.

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hey guys!

Wow, the Garrison’s involvement in the cult was more extensive than I thought.

Yes, Mary Lynn was destined to have her heart cut out while she was awake. She’d been strapped naked to a granite slab out in the middle of a couple acres of field corn. Only those meant to hear her screams were there. They’d brought in some sort of high priestess who was going to wield the knife, a large thick piece of cold steel that could easily slice through where the ribs attached to the sternum.

We had sixteen senior White sorcerers arranged in a double octagon. When the priestess pushed the blade into Mary Lynn and her high-pitched scream cut into the night, we sent a burst of White magic into the core of their pentagram, bursting it with black light. The priestess was hurled up to the clouds and released to fall back at terminal velocity. She was the first death.

Mary Lynn was extracted from the scene and sent to a healing place out of time and space. We’ll get her after the sorceresses have determined the degree of her indoctrination. If she was determined to be you know whose bride, they will have to erase her memory, leaving her as a body without much of a mind until new memories can be fed back into her.

The Garrisons, including Jan, and most of those in attendance were taken down when you know who showed up. He seemed a bit upset the coven didn’t post sentries to warn the assemblage of any interference attempts. It seems every one of them was totally focused on the giving of Mary Lynn’s heart. I guess they don’t have virgin sacrifices all that often anymore. Those who weren’t taken down immediately were offered the standard purification or annihilation option and, not surprisingly, all of them chose to follow their master to the fiery lake.

When I returned to the chalet Priya was sitting on a chair in the middle of the main room playing with a magical model of the remodeled lodge. When he saw me, the model disappeared. He hurried to me and knelt before me.

“What?” I asked.

“I have done as you ordered,” he said.

“You’ve done what?”

“The remodel. I’ve figured out how to accomplish it. I had to use high magic. You may punish me accordingly.”

“If you need to use high magic, use it. I don’t know where you get your apprentice rules, but I wish you’d throw away your copy. Now get up and fix me something to drink.”

He went into the kitchen and soon returned with a steaming mug of cocoa. I sat down in my chair and he placed the mug on the side table.

“Kneel before me and suck my cock,” I said.

“Yes master.”

Sometimes it’s easier to give into his screwed up mindset than to try and change him quickly. I know the old Priya and David are in that head of his, but the worm spell caused so much damage it’s going to take a lot of time and patience to bring them out.

In the meantime, I needed a cum. And, if we’re going to have Mary Lynn around here, sex is probably going to be greatly limited.

+ + + + +

 

Friday, June 26, 2009

Hey guys!

We’ve been busy at the new place. There’s a new fence around the perimeter. We replaced the broken down barbed wire with magically constructed masonry columns holding a framework of wrought iron rods topped with Gothic spikes. It’s so Hollywood, you might expect to see a vampire wandering around inside. No, vampires, not that they’re bad people, I just don’t like being around someone who thinks of me as a walking transfusion.

The gryphons, goblins, and things that go bump in the night are all very busy looking for trespassers while not being seen by the simply curious. I guess they’ve worked out a protocol that gives the things the dirty work of scaring the bejesus out of whoever climbs our fence and then the gryphons or goblins will toss them back over the fence.

The gnomes, both kinds, are busy doing what gnomes do. They’re a friendly folk, but kind of standoffish because they don’t really like humans. We’re too tall and they don’t like looking up.

Priya is magically remodeling the lodge. You could say he’s bringing it up to sorcerer’s code. The local building inspector came by (the magical creatures all hid, except for one thing who kept peaking around corners) and wanted to know if we were going to get a building permit to remodel. I said we hadn’t decided if we were going to remodel or simply tear down the old structure and rebuild. He said the lodge is of historical importance to the community.

That’s when the thing decided that was the right moment to introduce itself to the inspector. He literally shit his pants he was so scared. I erased his recent memory, a goblin put him in his little pickup, and a gryphon carried the pickup outside the gate. When he wakes up the first thing he’ll notice is the shit in his pants.

Mary Lynn came to the chalet today, only her name isn’t Mary Lynn anymore. She’s been renamed Chloe. She has a dwarf mistress named Gneiss to help her learn how to be a good little girl, again. I guess she had been looking forward to having her heart cut out and given to what’s his name and was not too happy about being rescued. Her mind was erased of most memories. The dwarf took her back to wherever it is they’re keeping her. It’s kind of like the situation I had with David in the beginning of his training.

Speaking of David, Priya came to me this morning after he’d finished his chores and Chloe left and asked if we could make love. He had a strange look, as if someone inside him wanted this, but whoever it was couldn’t ask.

I took Priya upstairs and he undressed me and then himself. He motioned for me to sit on the bed and then he knelt between my legs and began to blow me. After I had my cum, he lightly pushed me back onto the bed and he stood up, pulled up my legs, magically lubed his cock, and shoved it inside me.

I stopped it with a more powerful spell. It was too mechanical to be called love. Priya knelt onto the floor in a pose of submission; I suppose fully expecting to be beaten.

“I want to watch you beat off,” I said.

“Yes, Master.”

And, he masturbated in front of me until his cum splattered onto my chest. He cleaned me and then himself.

He’s snuggled beside me softly weeping as I do this.

+ + + + +

 

Monday, June 29, 2009

Hey guys!

I suppose I should’ve done an entry yesterday since the weekend has been so busy, but when I started to do it, I was interrupted by Priya’s erection. I made love to him and we went to sleep.

First, we spent the whole weekend at the lodge. Priya worked some serious magic putting in the three basements, underground tunnels to the two gnome villages and another out to dragon stable, and setting perception spells for whoever might come poking around because this is supposed to be a historic site, in other words, when someone, like a building inspector, comes out here telling us not to change a thing, he or she won’t see any changes. Everything will be as rural and bucolic as they want.

On Sunday, we went to Dad’s for a barbecue. Dad’s beau and the other gay couple from CUW were there, too. It was nice, but everyone commented on how subdued Priya acted. I said he wasn’t feeling well.

Then, today, Chloe shows up on her own at the chalet. I was thinking some dark side magic was helping her, but she said that the dwarf mistress and the sorceress who were helping her gave her the spell and told her to practice using it.

We talked for a while and I discovered Chloe has no recollection of anything concerning Petawnsky or Pine Corner, WI. In fact, she has no idea there is a place called Wisconsin. I told her about the lodge, the beach, the gnomes, and the dragons. She wants a dragon of her own. I told her she could become a friend of a dragon, but she couldn’t own it because dragons are very smart and independent.

The dwarf mistress came for her after about three hours and said Chloe will be ready to move into the lodge when it’s finished. I said she was welcome to join us, since Chloe might need continued help and as Priya and I are both young men, it might be advisable to have a more mature presence for Chloe. The dwarf mistress agreed and gave me specifications for her residence. When I told her we’ll have some dwarf dragon wranglers, she seemed pleased. Dwarfs don’t do well alone.

Priya came to me a few hours ago and asked if he could make love to me. I asked him if he loved me as Josh or his master sorcerer. He said, “I love you because you are my master.”

I told him he could make love to me when he could love me as Josh. He knelt on the floor and began to masturbate. I stopped him with a soft spell. He hung his head, I suspect believing he was to be punished. I told him to go to bed and wait for me.

After I calmed down, I went upstairs and lay behind Priya. I slowly pushed my cock into him and fucked him slowly, just like Gary liked to do to me. I got him off three times with my hand before I had my cum. Then I lay there inside him maintaining my erection with slow thrusts. Finally, I rolled him onto his stomach and fucked him hard and fast.

I left Priya upstairs while I came down to do this. When I go back upstairs, I haven’t decided if I’m going to fuck him again or not.

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..