Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 4,604 Words
  • 1,426 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Josh's Blog - 8. December 2008

Monday, December 1, 2008

Hey guys!

For the record, her name is Janine. She’s about five-six, long dark brown hair pulled back and tied with a multi-colored string, slender build with proportionate breasts and a cute ass for a girl, and a sweet smile. She’s my official assistant as we’re in all the same classes. She gets to do everything for me except hold my dick at the urinal, not that I don’t think that would be all that bad.

Okay, maybe I swing a little bit that way.

She’s cute. That I can’t deny and, if she and I didn’t already have boyfriends, I think I’d try my darnedest to get some lip-locks from her.

Plus, she has a terrific personality and laughs at my lame jokes.

And, she’s one of a very few at school who knows I’m gay and she doesn’t care.

You know what she said today?

“Josh, I think if we were dating, I’d let you do it in my ass, just so when I do get married, I’ll still ‘technically’ be a virgin.”

To which I said, “Well, Janine, for a girl you’ve got a very cute ass that I wouldn’t mind plugging anytime you’re ready and Fred (her boyfriend) isn’t around.”

To which she said, “It’s a date.”

All this transpired as we waited for the school’s handicap bus to pick me up.

 

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hey guys!

Janine took me to see David today, but he wasn’t there. Well, his body was, but he was off with Ben and his eagle. From what Gregor said, the eagle has adopted David. Plus, Ben is showing him some spells he can perform; nothing big, just calls, trancing, casting, and travelling. I suspect what they’re doing is trying to make him feel part of my reason for being.

Then Janine took me home. She came inside and told me Fred tried to go a little further than she wanted last night, but when she screamed her dad came and told Fred to leave. We searched her name on my laptop and saw that Fred’s putting the word out on her at damned near every site he can dirty. I told her not to worry about it, but she cried on my shoulder and I comforted her as best I could.

After she left, I spread myself out on the web and erased all of Fred’s presence on every site he’s ever visited in the past year. Then I went out and cleaned up all the dirt he put out on Janine. Finally, I went to Fred’s computer and put a bunch of blocks on it so he can’t visit any social site or chat room. Plus, if anyone is looking over his shoulder when he’s on the computer and out on the web, whenever he tries to go to any website a gay porn site will pop up. That’ll bake his cookies.

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hey guys!

Fred was using his laptop in English today and when no one was looking, he slipped out onto the web. Can we say oops?

Porn all over his screen and no matter what he did he couldn’t get rid of the images of guys doing it to other guys.

Poor guy, I kind of feel sorry for him. Not!

Janine and I laughed all the way over to Shady Maples, but David was gone, again. So, she brought me home.

I don’t really know where or how it started, but after a few minutes, we were heavily into some serious lip massage and tongue parrying. We’d been doing that for I don’t know how long when I became aware that my dick was outside my pants with some teen girl’s soft, warm hand enveloping it.

I broke the kiss and looked at her.

She stared back into my eyes and said, “Be right back.”

Whereupon she went down on me and it quickly became apparent that she’d done it before. Since I hadn’t been too diligent in servicing my libido, it wasn’t long before I said, “You better come off, I’m going to cum.”

It was at that moment she showed that she’d been practicing gag control, too.

Afterward, I ask if she wanted me to do anything and she said no, I probably didn’t know what to do, which was good because I haven’t. We kissed a little more and then she went home.

+ + + + +

 

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hey guys!

David called last night. Shit, he doesn’t sound good at all. He can talk, but it’s hard for him to pronounce a lot of the words. So, I went to him, sort of through channels, and took him back to the cottage in 1523. The eagle was there, but Ben was out on some sort of mission.

Going back there, like that, meant David was as he wanted to be, whole and complete.

I told him about Janine giving me a blowjob and he said she needed to give him one, too. Then I told him about her volunteering her ass. He said that was totally wicked, but if she allowed me, she had to allow him. We didn’t necessarily have to do it at the same time, though.

Then he asked me if I could make him whole in the present. I told him I thought I could, but that it was a complicated spell and I would need assistance from Gregor or one of the older sorcerers. He asked about Ben, but I told him Ben wasn’t my mentor and I couldn’t ask him for assistance with a major spell. I told him I would try.

We went up to the bedroom, got naked, and made out for a while. It was so good having him in my arms. It was much better having him inside me.

Janine brought me home today and I told her about what David said, all of it. She said we could do a threesome, if we didn’t mind. But, she said one of us had to give her oral sex. I think I’ll leave that to David. There’s just something wrong with the idea of putting my mouth down there. On the other hand, I have rimmed David once or twice, so maybe it won’t be too bad if she washes first.

+ + + + +

 

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hey guys!

Well, I asked Gregor if it was possible to fix David’s brain and our broken bones before Christmas and he said certainly. Then he told me there was some degree of cost associated with these spells. First of all, what I was asking was magic of the first order. Plus, what I was asking affected our fates and destinies. Finally, these spells were very close to miracles and, as we all know, miracles come from one place only.

Then I asked what if we only cured the damage from David’s stroke and placed a medicinal spell within his brain to prevent future incidents. Then instead of doing an all out cure of our broken bones, we simply moved things along a little quicker.

This, he said, was doable, but I would still have to pay for curing David’s stroke. I asked him what I had to pay. He said that from the moment of cure forward, I had to be willing to leave this life and forever lead another. I asked what he meant.

“You will be as the wind, forever moving in time and space. You will never have a hearth to call your home. You will bear the burden of the less fortunate. You will heal the sick. You will tend to the dying, for not all may be healed.”

“When will I be taken?”

“That is not for you to know. You must be willing to leave at the moment you’re called, never to return again.”

“Will my body die?”

“Yes.”

“Will David be permitted to accompany me?”

“That is doubtful, highly unlikely, but nothing is impossible.”

I went to David and told him about my conversation with Gregor and he said he could live with the results of his stroke. He wanted to live with me to the end of our time on Earth, whenever that was to be. Yeah, he’s been talking to Ben and the eagle.

I went back to Gregor and told him we’ll leave everything as is. To which, he said not to give up hope, as Christmas wasn’t that far off.

+ + + + +

 

Monday, December 8, 2008

Hey guys!

Well, let’s see what’s been happening in the last two days

Yesterday, David’s eagle stopped by to chat. Dad and Will were watching a game on TV.

Oh, yeah, I don’t think I told you, but we have cable, now. Well, it’s not exactly cable, but it’s as close to cable as you can get without actually paying for it. None of the cable companies were willing to run a line into Pine Corner, so I did one on my own. It runs from the pole where the cable company will run their cable when it arrives. I did the same thing for the Merkels before Thanksgiving. Yes, it’s magic! The cable company’s signal comes down their future wire and then it comes down the drop line into our house, just like it will when they get off their collective asses and put the silly thing in for themselves.

Anyway, the eagle stopped by to chat about David. He didn’t have much to say, but I got the distinct impression he wasn’t too happy with my recent chats with Gregor to put David and I back to normal.

Then, today, Janine brought me home and we made out for a little bit, but we didn’t do anything further than touchy-feely.

Just before typing this, I went over to see David and we chatted for a while about the eagle visiting. Then we slipped away for a bit and made out.

+ + + + +

 

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hey guys!

Fourteen days! That’s just two weeks until Christmas!

I’m asking Santa for a whole and complete David.

Needless to say, the Christmas trip back to Bangor is off. I suspected that was going to happen and Dad gave the word tonight at dinner. Well, David isn’t well enough to leave early and we can’t be certain he or I will be healed before the train was supposed to leave.

David used a calling spell to summon me; so, after I finished cleaning up the kitchen, I went to see him.

He was with the golden eagle today. They had a long talk about living forever and what happened to him when he questioned Gregor’s authority. He said the eagle told him he could be made whole, but there would be a cost. It’s pretty much the same offer Gregor gave me. I guess David has enough magical ability to be a sorcerer’s apprentice. He won’t ever have a much power as me, but he will be a valuable asset to the white societies.

David asked if it would be okay with me if he went away for a while. Ben volunteered to be his mentor.

He said he knows now what I’m involved with and wants to be a part of it, too, for however long we decide to live. Ben told him that he couldn’t accompany me to the misty plain as it is where only sorcerers spend eternity after leaving their earthly bodies.

That totally blew me away and I started to say something, but David stopped me.

“Ben told me that when we finally come to the end of our tether in the now of the future, you will go to the misty plain, but I can become a golden eagle, a blue whale, a leopard, or any other creature whose spirit crosses into the magical realm. We can still see each other and I can come to the misty plain, too, though I will be in the form of that creature. Can I do this?”

“Yes.”

“Thank you.”

And, he faded away.

+ + + + +

 

Friday, December 12, 2008

Hey guys!

Well, David’s parents weren’t all that happy he left, especially when the rehab center called last night at about eleven and told them he was missing.

They were at our house demanding to know what was going on.

I told them he wanted to join me in my mission, but to do so he needed to go through an extended period of specialized training.

“What if we don’t want him to do that?” Mrs. Merkel asked.

“I think he’s committed to this future,” I said.

“What the hell does that mean?” Mr. Merkel asked. He was mad when he came in my room and was getting madder.

“Initially I asked that he be cured, but if that happened I had to be willing to give up my living form and serve the white for eternity,” I said.

“Oh, my god, no!” Dad exclaimed. “You didn’t say yes, did you?”

“No, David wouldn’t let me. He said he could live with the damage caused by his stroke, but he couldn’t live with me.”

“Oh, Josh, I had no idea you two were so serious,” Mrs. Merkel said. “But why, where is David?”

“Yeah, what have you done with my son?” Mr. Merkel demanded.

“I haven’t done anything other than give my permission for him to become my sorcerer’s apprentice,” I said.

“And, who did you give that permission to?” Mr. Merkel asked. “Why don’t you get him here right now so we can talk to him?”

“I gave my permission to David. He asked what he had to do to be healed.”

“He did what?” Mr. Merkel asked loudly, practically screaming.

“David wanted to be cured and a cure was offered, but the cost he must pay is to join me in my mission.”

“I want my son back, now!” Mr. Merkel yelled.

I slipped out of my body and travelled back, calling Gregor and Ben, but there was no answer as I suspected. I went to the cottage and found the eagle, but David wasn’t there. The eagle said David left with Ben. I slipped back and opened my eyes.

“I can’t find him,” I said.

“Look you dirty little shit, get my son back here now,” Mr. Merkel demanded. He reached toward me as if to pull me off the bed, but the warding spells about my body repelled him and threw him back onto the floor.

“What the hell was that?” Dad asked.

“I am protected from physical harm,” I said.

“Why didn’t you have that during the accident?” Mrs. Merkel asked.

“It doesn’t work in all situations and I don’t know why that is so, yet.”

“Look you, you’d better get David back here or there’ll be hell to pay and I mean it,” Mr. Merkel said.

After they left, Dad told me to go away, back to the sorcerers if I had to. So, I’m at the cottage right now. The eagle is here and a dwarf is doing the cooking for me.

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hey guys!

Well, I slipped back yesterday, but Dad said it would be best if I just stayed away for a while. He said Mr. Merkel was over looking for me, but when he’d found out that I’d come back here he just stormed out of the house. Dad also said that Mr. Merkel threatened legal action if I didn’t produce his son by Monday morning. I told Dad I had no idea where he’d gotten off to.

So, technically, I guess you could say I’m in exile from Pine Corner.

There isn’t much to do here because I still have the same physical limitations as I had back in my present. For some reason, when I move myself back sometimes I come back as I am. At least I have a dwarf mistress who is willing to care for me. Plus, the eagle hangs around a lot, too.

There are the pixies, too, but they stay outside. I guess because of what happens in 1524 they don’t have much to do with the cottage. There are a few who come in for a dwarf muffin or a spot of herbal tea, but most of them stay outside.

I think it’s going to be rather boring around here until Gregor, Ben, or David show up.

+ + + + +

 

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hey guys!

Well, Mr. Merkel is threatening Dad and Will with legal action if I don’t bring David back to the fold. He refuses to believe I had nothing to do with his disappearance or that I don’t know where he is.

Only, I don’t and I still don’t know how to contact him. Even Gregor doesn’t return my calls. I think the only solution is to go to the misty plain, wherever it is, and look for him. I’ll get back to you. I hope.

+ + + + +

 

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hey guys!

The misty plain is misty, but it isn’t exactly a plain as you might think. It’s kind of like the astral plain, but with valleys, trees, and all these dead sorcerers, witches and warlocks of the first order, and magi (e.g., the three kings of Orient) of the White, wandering around, drinking herbal tea under baobab trees, playing cribbage or this strange board game where you use multi-dimensional dice where certain combinations have more importance than the total of the numbers.

As I was watching a lion, a warlock, and two sorcerers play the game, I couldn’t figure it out until I paid closer attention to the board. It wasn’t actually a flat board, but, what I assume was the representation of a small country back in some early era of human existence. There were little people, all sorts of animals, fortresses, towns, rivers, lakes, forests, weather, and everything else that you’d use to make a living world. Yeah, the people and animals moved as if they were alive; maybe they were.

So, the dice; there are seven: four three-dimensional (one thru six), two five dimensional, and one seven dimensional die. The three multidimensional dice have numbers ranging from seven to thirty-three along with a multitude of symbols that carrying a lot of meaning if you know the game. Then there are the combinations: a rolling box car (3, 3, 6, 6, 89, 93, π), a plumber’s helper (1, 2, 3, 4, 101, 83, ∑), mayhem’s daughter (2, 6, 6, 6, 379, ∞, ∆), and many, many others. I guess one of the goals of the game is to roll one of the named combinations because they bring war, famine, pestilence, storms, earthquakes, and a lot of other things that cause widespread death among the inhabitants of the little world. It’s sort of like playing God.

All of the people (there were a few people who were in various animal forms due to run-ins with black magic or apprentices who assumed those forms before transitioning to the misty plain) seemed very happy to see me and talk to me and share their meals of ethereal sustenance (sorry, dead people don’t eat meat and vegetables).

Actually, I had a great time and, well, let’s admit it when you go to someplace where time doesn’t exist, you can get distracted and lose track of the present (or in my case the artificial past since I’m currently living in the Sixteenth Century), plus I reverted to my physical condition before the accident.

When I returned this morning Ben was here with the eagle.

“You’ve been looking for us?” Ben asked. “Gerrold here said you’re looking for David. Is something wrong?”

“Gerrold? The eagle’s name is Gerrold?” I asked.

“It is,” Gerrold said. “I was an apprentice to a sorcerer in England and after he passed on, I assumed this form. You know, Joshua, David will be a capable apprentice and will serve you loyally to the end of you time. He has to be given the chance to develop his full potential.”

“The problem is with his parents,” I said. “They don’t want to lose him. They’re being very difficult and threatening my father.”

“I see,” Ben said.

Then he disappeared.

Oh, and I’m still completely cured of everything that happened during and after the accident. If I could believe in a god now after all that I’ve been through and seen, I’d pray to him or her or it to heal David, too.

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hey guys!

Back in Pine Corner.

David is still wherever he’s learning to be a sorcerer’s apprentice.

His parents had a lengthy talk with Gregor and Ben. When they finally gave their assent to their son’s choice for his future life, David materialized in the center of the room.

Mr. Merkel said he was completely cured from everything that happened to him during the accident. What Mr. Merkel couldn’t understand was that David wasn’t fully there. He could see through his son and couldn’t touch him.

I guess Mrs. Merkel cried a little, but David spoke to her in her mind. I guess that will be one of his talents. After a while, she calmed a bit, but was still quite shocked with her son’s appearance. He told them he would be home for Christmas and then would be gone for a month. For the next six months, he will be home for the twenty-fourth, twenty-fifth, and twenty-sixth of every month.

I hope I get a chance to see him. I know I won’t be able to go there on my own, but Gregor told me that once a month on the day of my choosing we can be together at the cottage. I asked Gregor if we could meet somewhere else and he suggested a small chalet in the Valley in the year 1023. He said it was a very good year for the Valley.

+ + + + +

 

Monday, December 22, 2008

Hey guys!

Guess what! We (Dad, Will, and I) came to Bangor, Maine, today and are staying at my Uncle Bill’s house. Yes, I used my powers (with Gregor’s permission) to acquire three first class tickets from Chicago to Boston. In the early morning, we drove down to the airport and when we arrived in Boston, Dad rented an SUV for the trip up to Bangor.

We got here about an hour ago. The weather is downright shitty. The news is calling it a blizzard. All I can say is that I haven’t seen this much snow in a couple of years, well, it just doesn’t snow all that much in Seattle. It’s late and I’m looking forward to a good night’s sleep. I’m in Gary’s bedroom and I’ll be sharing his full sized bed. He’s sitting on the edge of the bed, naked, and giving himself a slow jerk in anticipation of my, similarly naked, body joining his as soon as I finish this. He’s still just as scrawny as he was before, but he’s trimmed his pubes and shaved his balls just for me. Isn’t that sweet?

Well, I think that’s about all for tonight. If I don’t get back to you for a few days, it’s because Gary and I are having too much fun.

See ya!

+ + + + +

 

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hey guys!

Christmas Eve and all through the house not a creature is stirring, not even a mouse, except for Gary’s cock in my ass and it is stirring some powerful sensations throughout my body. He likes to slow fuck right to the end. This is the third night we’ve done it and, if it wasn’t for David, I could do this every night from now until whenever.

We haven’t been doing much because of all the snow, but Uncle Bill took us out to Suicide Hill today for some awesome sledding. This is definitely no hill for the kiddies, but there were a few little daredevils flying down the slope with us. I know some of you think sledding is a real wussy thing to do, but you haven’t been on Suicide Hill in Bangor, ME, yet. Talk about an adrenalin rush. Whew! That was fun.

I’m going to have to stop typing this because Gary has a firm grip on my hard cock and I’m about to cum, again. Wow! This kid certainly has learned how to make a guy happy!

+ + + + +

 

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hey guys!

David came to me early this morning and we went to a place near the Valley. He was very subdued and I kind of felt guilty because of all the sex I’ve been having with Gary. I think he picked up on that. So, I didn’t see any reason to lie.

“We’re having Christmas at my Uncle Bill’s in Bangor,” I said. “You know, that’s where we were going until the accident ruined everyone’s plans.”

“Yeah, I know,” David said.

“You’ve spied on Gary and me?” I asked.

“It was a homework assignment I had to do over my home time from school,” David said. “Orthyrius is kind of neat, for a guy who’s been dead for a few thousand years. He was one of the original six magi of Meth-Dynopia who foretold the coming of the monotheists of the Middle East, but he fell out of favor and retreated to Hymballia where he found refuge with some dwarfs near the Valley. Here, in fact.”

“I’m sorry for having sex with Gary,” I said.

“It’s okay, well, it’s not really okay, but I know he’s a neat kid and he certainly adores you to no end. He certainly takes a long time to cum, though.”

“That’s the way he likes to do it. He tries to extend it until he has a massive orgasm. I swear I can feel him explode inside me.”

“I’d like to feel you explode inside me,” David said so sadly I could’ve sworn the air thickened around us.

“I told Gregor I want to be with you for three days around the sixteenth of every month. Did you hear about that?”

“Yes, Ben told me. Josh, are we still the same as we were before?”

“I love you now as much as when I first met you. I want you with me until we can no longer live as beings of reality.”

“I see you’ve been reading. Kiss me, please.”

Well, I’m not going to go into details, but seeing David on Christmas day was very, very special and I thank the Powers for giving me someone so dearly sweet to love.

+ + + + +

 

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hey guys!

Back in Pine Corner, but only for today.

Gregor came by and said he’ll come for me tomorrow. I’ll be away for about a month and won’t have access to the web. He said that I have come to a critical time in my maturation as a sorcerer. Now, I get to learn the first of the Seven Secrets.

I spent the day being with Dad and Will. We went into Petawnsky for supper and now I’m getting ready for bed.

Until later.

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..