Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

American Steel - 3. Making it Right

Making it Right

 

I need to find a way to make this right.

Standing in front of the bathroom door, I can hear him sobbing. How the fuck do I get myself in these situations? I keep my voice low, trying not to wake our host sleeping in his bedroom. I bet he didn’t have to deal with this shit from the trick he’d brought home around midnight.

“Hey, kid. Come on, open the door.”

“Leave me alone. And I’m not a kid!”

“Oh, yeah? How old are you anyway?”

“I’m twenty-two.”

Fuck! I’m old enough to be his father! This isn’t what I had in mind when I left Key West two days ago. Wilton Manors was meant to be the first stop of my new adventure. My parents’ house and the business had been dealt with, I’d loaded up the motorcycle, and ridden the four hours listening to the throaty thunder of the Harley. Music to my ears. My bud has a place within stumbling distance of a dozen bars; I’m always welcome to crash here whenever I leave my little island paradise at the southern tip of the Overseas Highway.

“Okay… so what’s your name again? I need to call you something and since you don’t like kid…”

“It’s David… Dave.”

I met my host a few years back. He rode his beautiful teal and white Road King down to celebrate a birthday or another and stayed at Island House. We met at a bar, I followed him to the guest house, tumbled into bed together, and woke up wrapped around his beefy body. We repeated the activities the next two days, spending most of our time naked, sweaty, and sticky. The sex was a temporary thing. The friendship endured.

“So, Dave, do you live with your parents? What time do you have to be home?”

“Fuck you! I have my own place. Well, I have a roommate. And I don’t have a curfew, okay? I’m an adult.”

Then start acting like one. My bud and I went out for drinks after dinner and the bar was hopping. Mostly mature men, lots of bears and otters, and a few admirers. The kid―Dave―fell into that category. Good looking, mop of floppy brown hair, piercing green eyes, and thick lips begging to wrap themselves around my cock. Not my usual cup of tea, but he was insistent and I was horny. The beers didn’t hurt. We strolled back here for a little fun.

“Listen, Dave. There’s clean towels in the little closet in there. Why don’t you take a shower and after you’re done come out here so we can talk. I’ll make some coffee. Do you drink the stuff?”

“Okay… yeah, I drink coffee and I could use some.”

If I thought he was lapping at me in the bar, what hit me when we walked in the door was a tsunami. Barely made it to the bedroom. And when we did, waves of pleasure rolled over me. He dropped to his knees, unzipped me, and gobbled me down like a starving man. Serious mad skills.

I held his head and pumped myself in his mouth until he started gagging. His throat wouldn’t open. So I grabbed him under the arms and tossed him on the bed. I mean, I outweighed him by at least a hundred pounds and it felt good to manhandle him. He didn’t complain. Instead, he ripped off his clothes and I followed suit.

“Good. Listen, I’ll start the coffeemaker and I’m gonna sit outside to have a smoke. Come on out when you’re ready.”

“Okay…”

A pack of Marlboros and my Zippo in hand, I walked outside after slipping on a pair of gym shorts. The night was balmy and I sat at the patio table staring up at the measly stars visible through the city’s light pollution. How different from the Keys where a sky full of stars was the norm. I smiled remembering how the kid―Dave― couldn’t stop running his fingers through my chest pelt, complaining about the sparse amount of hair on his own.

He kept it up as I fingered lube in his hole, rolled a condom on, and took my time breaching him. Tight motherfucker, like only a youngster can be. I ain’t small but not porn material; even if I don’t mind an audience. But damn it was a snug fit. I took my time, stroking his nice uncut piece while I dicked him.

“Is it alright to come out in my boxers?”

“Yeah, for sure. Grab a chair and I’ll get us a couple of mugs. How do you like it?”

“Black’s fine.”

“Be right back.”

The kid might as well been riding a pogo stick the way he bounced on my unit. Fucker kept calling me Daddy and it was a definite turn on. When he shot all over his own chest and stomach, I pushed his legs further back and went to town. Didn’t take me long to find my happy ending.

And then I pulled out. He’d obviously flushed himself out before heading to the bar, but I didn’t come out clean. There was blood and the condom had broken. Fuck my luck!

“Look, buddy, I gotta make this right. The plan was to leave town in the morning, but I think I’m gonna stick around for a couple of days. I’d like you to hang out with me for some of that time.”

“Why? How come?”

“Because like I told you, I’m HIV positive but my viral load’s undetectable. Your chances of getting infected are nil. And I don’t have any other bugs. You’re gonna be fine. But wanna take you to be tested whenever one of those places that do it for free opens up. We’ll wait for the results together. And next time I ride through town, I wanna see you again. I’ll take you to be tested one more time. Just to make sure. I know it was an accident, but shit happens. You’re going to be fine and I’m going to stick by your side until you realize I’m right.”

©Copyright 2016 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Heavy stuff.....but Daddy has a good heart! Poor kid, must be shocked to the core....Even I would, and I've been around the block few times

  • Like 2
Link to comment

You ever consider writing porn for a living...phew. Okay...good stuff but I wish you'd update this on a more regular basis :) Nice he's gonna hold the kid's hand for a while and come back. Looking forward to your next installment...

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Not surprised the guy was unhappy, but at least it's not the huge risk HIV was before. So I guess the STD transfer in chapter one was more than just the clap. :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/15/2016 06:09 AM, IBEX said:

Heavy stuff.....but Daddy has a good heart! Poor kid, must be shocked to the core....Even I would, and I've been around the block few times

Daddy has a code of conduct he follows and being honorable and doing right by others is part of it. I'll be exploring those themes in the future.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/15/2016 06:20 AM, Mikiesboy said:

You ever consider writing porn for a living...phew. Okay...good stuff but I wish you'd update this on a more regular basis :) Nice he's gonna hold the kid's hand for a while and come back. Looking forward to your next installment...

LOL

 

First Buck and now you! The sex was important to this chapter but I don't plan on making it central to the story.

 

I started this and then let it sit while I concentrated on CJ. At least each chapter can stand on it's own and I didn't leave readers hanging too much. But I have time now. Travels is all done and Walls is halfway written and edits have begun. I'm not promising weekly updates with this one but I'd like the time between chapters not to be as long.

 

Thanks for reading and commenting, tim!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/15/2016 07:31 AM, Timothy M. said:

Not surprised the guy was unhappy, but at least it's not the huge risk HIV was before. So I guess the STD transfer in chapter one was more than just the clap. :(

From chapter 1: The doctor suggested blood tests for every possible STD, I agreed, and went home that day with a packet of information about HIV. I was numb.

 

There's no cure and meds can be toxic, but HIV isn't a death sentence any longer. If we inform ourelves and take certain steps, we can avoid infection. I've made a big deal out of it in CJ but my HIV+ character there is a minor one, I wanted one to be the protagonist.

 

Thanks for the reviews, Tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

No way it wasn't a kick to Dave's gut, but at twenty-two, he might still have thought that nothing bad could happen. That Dad wants to try and do the right thing makes him a good guy; so many others would have cut and run. As for the scenes, you wrote what you had to write - sensual, frank and steamy - because that's what both of them wanted. And while it's not the purpose of the story, it sets up what follows. Thanks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Awkward moment for sure but the MC handled it really well, imo.
Just the right amount of raunch to balance the seriousness of the subject.
Nicely done Mr. Hazday and thanks to Mr. Google, I know what an otter is. :P
Off topic, I think I missed chapter two of this tale has there is no Like with my name on it. Must go back and read it....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/15/2016 08:41 AM, Parker Owens said:

No way it wasn't a kick to Dave's gut, but at twenty-two, he might still have thought that nothing bad could happen. That Dad wants to try and do the right thing makes him a good guy; so many others would have cut and run. As for the scenes, you wrote what you had to write - sensual, frank and steamy - because that's what both of them wanted. And while it's not the purpose of the story, it sets up what follows. Thanks.

Thanks buddy. The sex was essential to this chapter. In the previous two it was part of the comic relief but this one had a serious tone. They Guy's just doing what he think's is right even if the situation was an accident.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/15/2016 09:23 AM, Reader1810 said:

Awkward moment for sure but the MC handled it really well, imo.

Just the right amount of raunch to balance the seriousness of the subject.

Nicely done Mr. Hazday and thanks to Mr. Google, I know what an otter is. :P

Off topic, I think I missed chapter two of this tale has there is no Like with my name on it. Must go back and read it....

Don't be getting used to the steamy scenes, you hear? Bikers are used to lending a helping hand when needed and that's what my guy was doing. Sort of like what any of us would do if we came across a mega star stranded by the side of the road :P

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Well crap... Last thing you want to have happen after such a good time.. That had to rock Dave but he's in good hands. Daddy is a good guy, and I'm sure it troubled him too.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/15/2016 02:05 PM, Defiance19 said:

Well crap... Last thing you want to have happen after such a good time.. That had to rock Dave but he's in good hands. Daddy is a good guy, and I'm sure it troubled him too.

At that age, the drama often overwhelms logic. Lucky for him, he had a solid man to hold his had and give him facts.

 

Thanks, Def!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/15/2016 11:45 PM, Bucket1 said:

Support from Daddy is good.

You know it! A good Daddy always looks after his boys. Even if it's a trick boy! :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, I certainly didn't see this coming. It's a sore topic for me. Doesn't always go like this, that's for sure.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/06/2016 04:41 AM, aditus said:

Well, I certainly didn't see this coming. It's a sore topic for me. Doesn't always go like this, that's for sure.

Ooops, sorry about dredging up bad memories. It's always surprising when my fictional people, places, and events make readers recall real ones.

 

Nothing like what I describe has happened to me, but I though the response was in line with the biker's approach to life. Direct and honest.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..