Jump to content

Chemist 5. The Squad + Boomers, Gen Xers, & Millenials

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Thiago Zeca Baravento, the son of an American woman and a first generation Brazilian father, rises above the expectations of many for a black man born and raised in the predominantly minority Washington, D.C. neighborhood of Anacostia. After graduating from Howard University with a doctorate in pharmacology, and looking to provide his son Fabricio with a good life, Thiago leaves the District of Columbia, promising to one day return to his hometown.

p align="center" style="text-align:center;"> Dedicated to the memory of
Congressman John Robert Lewis
1940-2020

“Ordinary people with extraordinary vision can redeem the soul of America by getting in what I call good trouble, necessary trouble.
When historians pick up their pens to write the story of the 21st century, let them say that it was your generation who laid down the heavy burdens of hate at last and that peace finally triumphed over violence, aggression, and war.”


 

This is a work of fiction set in the real world.
Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously
Any other resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

Copyright © 2020 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (9 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 7
  • Characters 8
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 4
  • Feel-Good 4
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 5


Sorry, this story has been rated as Mature for Members only.  Please log into your account to read.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..