Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 908 Words
  • 3,765 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Let me in - 6. Chapter 6

Louis stared up at Cade’s eyes, they were the most brilliant blue he had ever seen. As he watched though they flashed to amber and back again.

“What was that?” he asked, intensely curious.

***

Cade felt his animal pushing to the surface, uncalled, and he panicked. He scrambled off of Louis and moved as far away from the small man as the clearing would allow.

“I’m sorry, that’s never happened before. I would never hurt you. Never!” he babbled as he tried to look anywhere but at Louis.

***

Louis’ healer instinct came roaring to the front as he watched that man he had just been laughing with folding on himself.

Crawling slowly so as not to startle him, Louis moved closer until he could lay a hand on Cade’s trembling knee.

“Hey, Cade. Come on. Look at me.” Louis kept sending calming thoughts to Cade. His ability to send his thoughts into people’s minds had never been more useful than it was at that moment. He would always be grateful to the Witches High Council for granting him it to him.

Slowly Cade’s trembling stopped and Cade looked up. Louis didn’t like seeing the fear in the normally confident young man.

“I would never hurt you,” he repeated again to Louis.

Louis squeezed Cade’s hand and smiled, “I know that babe.”

The endearment seemed to shock Cade, he smiled back at Louis, Louis used the hand he held to pull Cade nearer to him and then he planted a kiss on Cade’s lips.

***

The sensation of Louis’ lips on his roared through him like wild fire. He was instantly rock hard and knew without looking he was tenting his still damp pants.

When Louis pulled back from the kiss Cade tried to follow him but Louis put a hand on his chest to hold him in place.

He opened his eyes, he hadn’t even realized he’d shut them, and saw the amused gleam in the other man’s eyes.

“So, just what animal am I going to be seeing someday soon?” Louis’ voice only held curiosity, there was none of the fear he expected.

“I’m a white wolf. My father was the son of the alpha. When the pack disbanded it was deemed better for mom and I to go to the psychic community because the nearest camps wouldn’t have accepted a half breed. The council of Witchconspy know what I am, my boss is an Elder so he knows. But no one else knows, they think my ability to sense the truth of people statements is down to psychic ability, but it’s down to scent. I can also scent people’s emotions, but I can also feel them. That is the extent of my psychic abilities.”

“When can I meet your wolf? He sound beautiful and I have always had a thing for wolves. I used to study them as a child and I have sketch books at home filled with drawings that I copied from wildlife books.”

Cade thought about it for a few moments. Louis sounded so hopeful and he could feel they were alone. He also fund he wanted to show Louis his wolf, he wanted the witch to accept him as he had accepted Louis when he had told him about his muteness and deafness.

Pushing to his feet, Cade started to remove his clothes. He liked the way Louis’ eyes lit up at the sight and promised himself they would explore that later.

“Two rules before I do this,” Cade waited for Louis to nod before continuing, “One don’t make any sudden moves or noises, animals — even partly human ones — can spook. Two don’t run, if you do my wolf will think your playing and try and chase you down.”

Louis nodded his agreement and Cade turned his mind inwards. He looked deep in to his mind to seek out his wolf where it was sulking from the telling off he had given it earlier about revealing itself.

He felt the change flowing over him and he fell to all fours on the soft grass.

***

Louis watched in astonishment as Cade’s form glowed and then in the place of the sexy man was a huge white wolf.

The wolf seemed to look at him and be considering what to do as it sat there with its head tilted to one side.

Louis moved slowly raising himself to his knees and then holding hand out, hoping that he didn’t get nipped for his troubles.

Cade sniffed at his hand and then licked him from wrist to fingertips.

“Ewww, did you really have to do that?” Louis wiped his hand on his pants, as Cade sat there with his tongue hanging out, obviously laughing at Louis’ reaction.

“You taste nice,” a voice whispered in Louis’ mind, making him yelp.

“You sssspoke!” Louis stammered looking wide eyed at Cade.

“How did you think shifters communicated when they’re in animal form?”

Louis thought about it and it made sense. “Can you do that in human form?”

“I’ve never tried,” came the answer, “Maybe you could help me?”

Louis reached out again and Cade butted his head under Louis’ hand.

Stroking and petting the wolf, Louis shook his head, he never thought he would one day be sitting in a grassy clearing stroking and talking to a shifter.

On the other hand at that moment there wasn’t anywhere he would rather be.

Please read, enjoy, like, and comment
Thanks :)
Copyright © 2015 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I just stumbled across this story. I have read your other stories and currently am reading about Casey and Jackson. I wasn't expecting another story. But you seem to have lovers to be just bubbling out of every... eh... I was going to write orifice but that sounds icky and possibly illegal. I'll stick to woodwork. Yes, wood is good. Especially in MM romance.

 

I will begin at the beginning now. Nice!

Link to comment
On 03/09/2015 02:49 PM, LadyDe said:
Awwww! now that was just plain sweet. :wub:
:thankyou: I'm so glad I managed to fit it into a thousand words . Each chapter is getting to be a fight over what words stay and what goes :fight:
Link to comment
On 03/09/2015 10:05 AM, Moku_Sui said:
So cute!!! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
:thankyou: Next one will be with you all soon. :yes:
Link to comment
On 03/08/2015 03:53 PM, Chezakeeba said:
Wolves are the most amazing animals ever!
Yes they are. I found some beautiful photos when I was researching.
Link to comment
On 03/09/2015 04:42 AM, Puppilull said:
I just stumbled across this story. I have read your other stories and currently am reading about Casey and Jackson. I wasn't expecting another story. But you seem to have lovers to be just bubbling out of every... eh... I was going to write orifice but that sounds icky and possibly illegal. I'll stick to woodwork. Yes, wood is good. Especially in MM romance.

 

I will begin at the beginning now. Nice!

I'm glad you found the story and I hope you enjoy it. :)

Oh and yes wood is definitely better ;)

Link to comment

Another lovely chapter... maybe they'll be able to speak to each other in their heads? I thought Cade's eyes were green when he was getting ready to meet Louis? Cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 08/05/2015 04:59 AM, Headstall said:

Another lovely chapter... maybe they'll be able to speak to each other in their heads? I thought Cade's eyes were green when he was getting ready to meet Louis? Cheers... Gary...

Yep, I noticed the eye color too upon rereading it :rolleyes: I'll spend a day soon editing the entire story. Some of these chapters were written and posted at midnight on a Tuesday to make the Wednesday deadline on my blog. Then of course just copied and pasted to GA.

 

:hug:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..