Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 624 Words
  • 1,943 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stephen - 11. Chapter 11

Walking into the tavern, I noticed a few people from church, they smiled and nodded in our direction. We were shown to our table. I noticed a few of the boys looking our way. One of the boys waved, I smiled back. One of the parents came over to thank us for helping his boys fish.

"They had a great time and I was surprised at the size of fish they brought home. I work a lot so I'm glad they have someone to show them how to fish. They said you guys have a crab pot up there and you cook crabs for their lunch.”

"Yes, they are quite good. I asked some of the boys if they wanted to take a few home but they said they didn't know how to cook them. Anytime on Saturday, you're welcome to come up and sample them."

He thanked us for the invitation and went back to his table. Pretty soon one of his sons came and asked if he could sit with us, then the other son came. All of the boys who we helped to fish and eat crabs, were coming to our table. Soon the proprietor had to add another table and then the adults joined us. We ended up having a party, a luncheon party.

I looked at Nohr, he was smiling. Seems the villagers where not bothered about us being gay. So I wondered who was upset that the pastor had to isolate us as he did at communion. We stayed and enjoyed the afternoon, the proprietor was happy he had a good crowd and the money was flowing.

As we left, the boys came up and wanted to know now that school was out could we fish more often. We agreed that we would fish tomorrow, being Monday and then we'll see about other days. Chores done for the evening, Aunty checked the milk containers. They were too full so we left the milk in the cooling tank.

"Tomorrow I'm going to need another milk can. I'm not sure where we can put the milking from tomorrows morning milking.”

"Can we borrow one?”

"I don't know of anyone with cows in the village. Most of them have goats or sheep."

I called Nohr and asked him if he knew anyone that we could borrow a milk can from. He said he would check and if he found one, he would bring it over later tonight. About an hour later he came with a small milk can that is used for goat milk. It was too small to use for a regular milk can but big enough to handle the morning milking. Aunty called the milk company and told them she had a pick up and would need another milk can.

"I don't understand why they are giving so much milk. Normally it would take a week to fill a milk can now it takes almost four and a half days.”

"They give a little extra cause I sing to them. They like their names and so I sing to them using their names.”
Aunty started to laugh, I looked at Nohr and I could see the gears turning in his head.

"Do you think if you sang to the fish we could catch more?”

“I don't know? We'll try it tomorrow.”

That night in bed, as we started to make love, "If you sing to me I'll make more cum for you to drink.”

I started to laugh,"You make enough without me singing.”

We laughed, I didn't sing but I did hum which produced the desire effect. Especially when he was in my throat. He had to try the same thing and it did the trick.

 

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 9
  • Haha 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Be interesting to find out who complained about them  since there hasn't been a villain type character since since he got to Denmark.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Be interesting to find out who complained about them  since there hasn't been a villain type character since since he got to Denmark.

Must the complainer be in Denmark?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Thomas Haworth said:

Must the complainer be in Denmark?

To directly influence the pastor of a small rural church? Yeah, it's someone in the village.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Be interesting to find out who complained about them  since there hasn't been a villain type character since since he got to Denmark.

in true life most complainers are cowards and hide behind anonymity. I expect a hint will be coming soon, usually does sooner or later

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, drpaladin said:

To directly influence the pastor of a small rural church? Yeah, it's someone in the village.

🙂

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Thomas Haworth said:

Must the complainer be in Denmark?

yes

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..