Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 727 Words
  • 1,729 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stephen - 16. Chapter 16

At the end of three weeks, I was beginning to worry when Aunty walked in. She had a big smile on her face, and when I saw John behind her, I knew why the smile. I quickly got a hug from her and a pat on the shoulder from John.

"How did everything go while I was gone?"

"I sold off the chickens. The milkman gave me a good price. He offered me a price for the cows, but I'm holding out for more. I was just getting ready to pack and head for Nohr's school."

The expression on Aunty's face was worth the effort.

"I'm kidding you. Everything is fine, the chickens are fine, Betsy and Rosy are fine, we’re delivering two cans one week and three cans the second week. We need one more can at this rate.”

"Are you serious?”

“Yes, and by the way, I have been leaving the barn door open to the field, the girls appreciate the warmth on cold nights. I leave a little hay in their troughs as well.”

"Anymore peeps?”

"There are always more peeps, I think next weekend I'm going to have to enlarge the pen or we’re going to be eating a lot of chicken.” I got another hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"If John is going to stay here, where am I going to sleep?”

"At Nohr's grandparents in Nohr's room. I have already spoken to them, they are quite taken by you.”

"Does that mean John is going to do the chores?" I knew the answer to that but wanted to see John's reaction.

His eyes got big since I was sure he never lived on a farm. Aunty can be a tease sometime, "Well of course, he'll take over your chores right after you teach him how to milk the cows.”

John's face got white, "John, it's easy you just squeeze their tits and pull. By the way, they are called teats.”

"John he's teasing you. Of course, if you want to learn, he'll teach you.”

"I'll watch"

"Stephan, we were thinking of going to the tavern for something to eat and drink, do you want to come with us?”

"I may not be welcomed, but I'll go with you. I have to be back in an hour to milk the cows.”

"Let's go now then.”

Walking to the tavern, "Why won't you be welcome Stephan?” “

There are a few people here that don't like gays, the pastor being one."

"Have you been threatened?”

"No, actually among my peers, I have been somewhat accepted. It's the parents and the older group who are having the most problems, as well as the girls."

"I'm assuming the girls are jealous that you aren't catering to them.”

"Pretty much, the only girls I fool around with are Betsy and Rosy. They like me to pull their teats."

John laughed. Aunty gave me a look shaking her head. "Have you heard from Nohr lately?"

"I get a letter about once a week from him. He’s doing well and can't wait till I join him."

"Sometime this week, if you have time, we need to look at schools to determine which ones are best for your career. Have you given any thought as what you want to do as your life work."

"I always wanted to be an engineer. I like chemistry and physics, so I thought something along those lines would be good for me.”

"That would mean you would have to go to a technical school and not the Gymnasium.”

"Unless I finish my Secondary School at the Gymnasium.”

"Yes, you could do that. You could also get a head start on your technical schooling by electing that program at the Gymnasium.”

"How much longer will Nohr be at the Gymnasium?”

"He'll be finished this year, then he'll need to select a university.”

"I'd like to be with him in the Gymnasium, but I guess that won’t be possible.”

“For now, but if Nohr selects the university in the same town as the Gymnasium, you'll see each other."

That was good news for me. I decided that I wouldn't influence Nohr's selection of a university. He had to make that decision base on what was best for him and his career, although I would really like for him to be close.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another great chapter. Auntie seems happy with John. Stephen has decided he wants to become an engineer, so will go to Gymnasium before Technicall College 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Stephan and his Aunt might have been kidding but Stephan might be away sooner rather then later so if John wants to hang he should learn about the chores .Aunty isn't getting any younger 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Stephan and his Aunt might have been kidding but Stephan might be away sooner rather then later so if John wants to hang he should learn about the chores .Aunty isn't getting any younger 

Stephen will be going too Gymnasium which will take him away.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

I wondered why Stephan wasn't going to the tavern.

With Nohr gone, I think he felt award and especially after his run in with the pastor. He felt that the village was against him, even though it may not be true. Let's see when Nohr is home. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Another great chapter. Auntie seems happy with John. Stephen has decided he wants to become an engineer, so will go to Gymnasium before Technicall College 

🙂

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I'm glad to see Aunty and John getting along so well.  Yes, it does look as though John had better learn to do the chores, but milking is not hard, it just takes practice.

I never did it enough to get any good at it.  But I do know enough not to pull on a teat; that will upset the cow.  What you do is hold the teat and squeeze it from top to bottom by tightening your fingers in succession.  It's tricky, but you can get really good at it with practice.  My uncle would warm his hands before touching the udder, because cold hands make the cow uncomfortable.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
8 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Stephan and his Aunt might have been kidding but Stephan might be away sooner rather then later so if John wants to hang he should learn about the chores .Aunty isn't getting any younger 

He's going to have to learn to sing if they want to maintain milk production.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, BigBen said:

I'm glad to see Aunty and John getting along so well.  Yes, it does look as though John had better learn to do the chores, but milking is not hard, it just takes practice.

I never did it enough to get any good at it.  But I do know enough not to pull on a teat; that will upset the cow.  What you do is hold the teat and squeeze it from top to bottom by tightening your fingers in succession.  It's tricky, but you can get really good at it with practice.  My uncle would warm his hands before touching the udder, because cold hands make the cow uncomfortable.

That should be a natural for a gay person.  John's not gay so he may need a few lessons. 🙂

  • Haha 4
Link to comment

I didn't realize that everything in that post could be read as a euphemism! 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..