Jump to content
    comicfan
  • Author
  • 750 Words
  • 792 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Prompt You Say! - 15. Prompt 140 - A Date With Perez

I've been asked out on a date with Perez. Perez just isn't normally the type of guy i date. I mean, I don't really have a type, but he is a bit different than even every other guy I've dated. I just don't get him.

Alright, I’ll admit it; I went out with Perez because he had hounded me for weeks. I mean it wasn’t like I had anyone else who was asking. But I mean it was Perez, for Christ’s sake.

Look I know I am not a prize, but it was nice to have someone actually come after me to go out. I usually say I don’t have a type but Perez stretched that to its breaking point. We had to look like Mutt and Jeff walking out together.

Face it; I’m six foot and nearly two hundred pounds. When you add in my age, well I don’t exactly measure up to most of the guys at the bars. Then there was Perez. You have to realize I’ve never dated anyone that small. He was five foot four, with dark skin, brown eyes, and he was smooth shaven. His body was tight and he had a cute little butt. Hell even his hair was cut short and tight. I wasn’t immune to his charms, that is for sure. He had perfect white teeth against his deep pink lips. I could almost taste them. He might have been short but he knew he was hot and walked like a giant.

He told me he was an artist. I know it should have set off alarm bells. I mean hell I was barely making ends meet with my job as a consultant, never mind a starving artist. How could he make ends meet? Well I guess you could say I was going to find out soon enough.

When he finally got me to agree to go out on a date with him, he told me a few things I didn’t know what to make of.

“Here is my address,” he stated pushing a piece of paper into my hand. “Be there at five, Papi. I want to show you my art.” His eyes were wide and he kept licking his lips. I felt like I had just handed him the sweetest dessert in a pastry shop. It was sort of scary.

I got to the address on time. I wasn’t sure what to wear cause Perez hadn’t said what we were going to be doing all on our date. I knocked but the door was open.

“Hey Perez, I’m here.”

Silence.

I wasn’t sure what was going on but I walked in. There were pictures on the wall of some woman in sexy poses. I thought it was odd for a gay man, but then again what did I know. I mean I had pictures horses so who was I to judge?

There were some incredible pieces of statuary in his living room made out of metal. I was impressed as hell. The one had his name scorched into the metal. The man had talent I had to say that for him. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I could hear water turning off, and figured he might have been running a little late. I didn’t want to cause him problems so I sat down. He had two glasses sitting on his coffee table and a bottle of wine chilling. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Oh, you’re here already.”

I turned and had to do a double take. There stood this short little woman, with long dark hair. She wore a dress that looked like it had been painted on her body. I wondered for a moment if I had wandered into the wrong apartment.

She seemed to float toward me. Her dress clung to every curve and there was a scent of Irish Spring in the air, but no perfume. Her dark brown eyes were lined and really seemed to stand out. Her lips were a soft red. I couldn’t do more than stare open mouthed as she bent over before me, showcasing her plump round derriere. Then she lifted the wine bottle, winked at me, and proceeded to pour it into the waiting wine glasses.

“Um, I ... ah, am waiting for Pez … I mean Perez. Is he,” I squeaked, “um here?”

She laughed low and throaty. If I had been into women I’m sure I would have creamed myself, but instead I was feeling a wave of panic and kept looking for the guy I was supposed to be having a date with.

“Papi,” she said seductively, “I’ve been here the whole time.”

Holy Shit! Perez was a Drag Artist. Sure as hell didn’t expect that!

So this was the original prompt - This wasn’t what you expected when you finally agreed to go out. You figured maybe a movie and dinner but that isn’t you got. Who could have expected this on a date? So what did happen?
So what do you think of the date? Did do what the prompt asked? Where you surprised? Comments are welcomed and if you enjoyed it feel free to click like.
Copyright © 2012 comicfan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Times like this is when you would like to have been a fly on the wall. lmao. Very cute ficlet to start the day!

Link to comment
On 06/22/2012 12:34 AM, joann414 said:
Times like this is when you would like to have been a fly on the wall. lmao. Very cute ficlet to start the day!
Thank you. Yeah I never know where the prompts will take me or how people will enjoy them. Glad you like it. :)
Link to comment

Great humor throughout this piece. I started to suspect where this was going when he saw the pictures of women on the walls. Good job with the prompt!

Link to comment
On 07/04/2012 12:10 AM, Percy said:
Great humor throughout this piece. I started to suspect where this was going when he saw the pictures of women on the walls. Good job with the prompt!
Yeah, been watching and reading a lot of different things. Have also run into my share of illusionists and flat out Drag Queens. So figured I might bring that into one of my stories and this prompt gave me the chance.
Link to comment
On 07/04/2012 12:10 AM, Percy said:
Great humor throughout this piece. I started to suspect where this was going when he saw the pictures of women on the walls. Good job with the prompt!
Yeah, been watching and reading a lot of different things. Have also run into my share of illusionists and flat out Drag Queens. So figured I might bring that into one of my stories and this prompt gave me the chance.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..