Jump to content
    Emi GS
  • Author
  • 21 Words
  • 586 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2016 - Spring - Crossing the Line Entry

Mixed Emotions - 3. Tanka - Dancing in the Rain

strong>A childhood memory brought by a child… :)

A dazzling feeling
quite astonishing display.
A child drives himself,
to just dance in the raindrops;
as I find myself singing.

strong>Thank you all for Reading… :)
Copyright © 2016 Emi GS; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2016 - Spring - Crossing the Line Entry
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It's a lovely image; compact and perfect. Like all good Tanka, you have used the interaction of the poet with nature to talk about (that is, illustrate) how many many people would feel in the same situation.
Bravo!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I also smiled while reading this, Emi! It's so easy to picture that child dancing in the rain while the adult starts singing along with the dancing. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/10/2016 04:05 AM, Parker Owens said:

I smiled to myself reading this. And then I hummed a long-forgotten tune. :)

Yeah, this is so fun to write. And Me too Loved it a lot of all the poems. I just love the rains and dancing. I am glad you liked it that much its made hum. Thank you review... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 03/10/2016 07:55 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Lovely visual!

I am glad I made you see what I actually seen and wrote this poem. Its a lovely visual in live. Thank You for the review Tim... :)

Link to comment
On 03/11/2016 08:34 PM, aditus said:

Lovely! I can see it Emi!

I just feel wow, that I made you like that with my poem. And I am glad you liked it. Thank You for the review Adi... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 03/12/2016 10:20 AM, AC Benus said:

It's a lovely image; compact and perfect. Like all good Tanka, you have used the interaction of the poet with nature to talk about (that is, illustrate) how many many people would feel in the same situation.

Bravo!

I had written what I had seen. Cynus helped me to put my words into a straight line. I owe him this. And Than You for the great compliment Ben, I appreciate it... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 03/13/2016 12:27 PM, Lisa said:

I also smiled while reading this, Emi! It's so easy to picture that child dancing in the rain while the adult starts singing along with the dancing. :)

God! made me an adult already. Here I am the one who sing for the little rascal who is got the attention from all, and made me stand there and appreciate him. :( But I am glad he did that. or otherwise I'd not have written it, and haven't got the bestest compliment from you guys.

 

^_^ I can forgive him... Don't roll your eyes Lisa. Thank you for the compliment my friend... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 03/13/2016 04:50 PM, Defiance19 said:

This made me smile too.. I loved the visual..

Nice job!

I am glad you liked it Aunt Def. I am happy that my all effort are worth something. And you people made that possible by giving your best compliments. Thank You for the review Aunt... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..