Jump to content
    Emi GS
  • Author
  • 81 Words
  • 510 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

NaPoWriMo-2016 - 19. Day 19: My Embarrass Filled Self Control

strong>April 19
Okay. Here I am going to embarrass myself telling about my exact inner thoughts. Just don't laugh, okay. And this happened when we are returning from the dinner.

I looked out

and let a sigh

I tried to control

the randiness I'm in

I did my best to maintain

the primacy built for myself

I breath in

and I breath out

hid both blush and heat

under my pinky cheeks

Paced down my hurrying heart

even veiled rigid little me.

Its really a torture

being so close to someone

and not be who I am

strong>Thank you all for spending your time to read my poems. Any comment or compliment is appreciated. After all your words are the encouragement we get for the effort we put.
Copyright © 2017 Emi GS; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Emi, there's nothing to laugh about. A good poem about the desire you feel, and the last lines say it all; that you can't be who you really are. I think you did a wonderful job here, my friend.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow. There is nothing embarrassing here, my friend. Your honesty touched me. I understand completely... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/03/2016 07:44 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Emi, there's nothing to laugh about. A good poem about the desire you feel, and the last lines say it all; that you can't be who you really are. I think you did a wonderful job here, my friend.

Those three lines are the ones I had written first. But they looked great on last stanza. Yeah, such a desire but unable to do or say anything. Its a different floating of the feelings. Desire to depress to sad to again desire.

 

I am glad and thank you people for not laughing at my uncomfortableness...

 

~Emi

Link to comment
On 06/04/2016 01:54 AM, Parker Owens said:

You certainly made me understand and live with what you were feeling. What a great job you did.

I laughed at myself while I was writing this. But the three lines are fitted perfect to told what I exactly feel other than the other things... :gikkle:

 

I am glad you liked it and enjoyed/lived with it... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 06/04/2016 02:25 AM, Headstall said:

Wow. There is nothing embarrassing here, my friend. Your honesty touched me. I understand completely... cheers... Gary...

Thanks Gary. I am glad no one laughed at me even though I explained it damn clearly. Yeah those last three line are given it another perspective. You guys are so great that you understand it. And I am so thankful to that... :)

 

Thanks for the review Gary... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..