Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 4,589 Words
  • 3,117 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Preacher's Kid: College and Beyond - 15. Paradise (Part Two)

Sorry for the delay! I received a message about typos in some of the Barnstable books, and I decided to go back and fix them. Holy crap! It's embarrassing that I ended up making literally thousands of edits in the four books! At least they are pleasant reads now!
This chapter is the end of our boys' Spring Break trip in Hawaii. Trust me, they have a LOT more fun!
Enjoy!

I woke up around seven in the morning and found Kai propped up on his elbow and smiling down at me. Matty was between us, totally dead to the world.

I smiled back at Kai and whispered, “Watch this!”

I pulled the sheet down and exposed my boyfriend’s amazing body—towering cock and all.

“God! You guys are fucking gorgeous!”

“You’re not so bad yourself, hottie-fire-boy!”

“Hottie, what?”

“Hehe. That’s the name Matty and I came up with for you after we saw you do your dance last night!”

“You guys are fucking gorgeous and crazy as shit!”

“Come down here and help me. Matty will be totally into what we’re doing, but he won’t wake up until a split second before he nuts up my ass.”

“No way!”

“Yeah—it’s kinda hot. Let’s do it!”

Kai and I started working our lips and tongues up and down Matty’s cock, and it didn’t take long at all for him to start moaning. He began thrusting his hips and spewing some incoherent babble—all while sound asleep.

“This is crazy! He sure seems into it!”

“He’s totally into it—in whatever dream he’s having.”

“I guess he better be dreaming about you, huh?”

“No—he rarely dreams about me like this. My guess is that he’s dreaming about you—or Shawn Mendes—that’s his go-to.”

“Not such a bad go-to, if you ask me.”

“Get Matty’s cock good and wet.” I reached back to the nightstand and grabbed the bottle of lube we used last night. I fingered some into my hole and raised myself over Matty’s wet cock. Kai positioned it, and I lowered myself onto my favorite dick in the world.

“Awesome!” Kai watched my hole swallow Matty. He shifted so he was between Matty’s legs.

“Suck my cock, Kai! I want your awesome mouth around me!”

It wasn’t long before I had a rhythm going up and down, and Matty—still asleep—was meeting my thrusts. At the same time, Kai was working my cock with his talented mouth and tongue. Fuck! I was in heaven!

I could tell by how Matty was groaning that he wasn’t far from filling my ass with his hot morning load—and I wouldn’t be far behind giving mine to Kai!

I was panting now but was able to tell Kai that as soon as Matty started to shoot his nut, he would wake up and yell, “Oh, fuck!” Kai looked up to me and smiled around my cock—so fucking hot!

“Ohhhh, Fuuuuuuuck!”

Matty’s cock expanded right on my magic spot, and I started firing my nut into Kai’s mouth. He moaned as he swallowed my load, then pulled off and looked around me. “Good morning, hot stuff! You like that, huh?”

“Wow! That’s the fucking best way to wake up! Hot dream, too! Charlie Puth was riding my cock and screaming out how much he liked cock. Too damned funny!”

“Ha! Eddie thought it would be Shawn Mendes.”

“Usually is, but not this time!”

I pulled off of Matty’s cock and lay down next to him. I kissed my boy and suggested we all clean up so we could get started on our surfing lessons.

Again, there were three quick showers—no hanky-panky. But after the showers and a quick bagel and coffee, Kai gave us each a wetsuit, a longboard—which he had stacked in his living room—and reef shoes. We loaded them into his SUV and headed to the Kalaeola State Park, which is about halfway between Honolulu and the resort.

We made it to the beach, and Kai started us off by putting our boards on the sand. He taught us the proper way to paddle and then showed us how to get up on the board once we caught a wave. So far, so good!

Kai told us he would take us out to the water one at a time. I let Matty go first. They paddled out together and got the board turned around. They picked up the next wave, and once the board started moving toward the shore, Kai stood and helped Matty up. Oh, my God! Matty was surfing. He had the biggest grin on his face as the board came to a stop. I was so fucking proud of my boy! I just wish I had filmed the whole thing!

Well, it was my turn! Matty made it look pretty easy, so I was pretty pumped. We paddled out into the ocean and made our way over a couple of waves before we got ourselves turned around.

“You ready, sexy boy?”

“Sure, Kai. It’s now or never, right?”

“Cool! Here comes a wave—start paddlinnnnnnnng—Now!”

We caught the wave, and the board started moving towards the shore. Kai stood and reached down to pull me up. Fuck me! I slipped and dumped both of us into the ocean. I apologized to Kai, but he was cool about it. We grabbed the board and made our way back out. He gave me some pointers on how I could stand more easily, and we were soon waiting for another wave.

We caught a wave and started moving again, and this time I was able to stand and keep my balance. Kai had his arms on my waist, and his body was pressed against mine. As we shifted around for balance, I couldn’t resist and made sure I ground my ass against his cock whenever I could.

“You’re worse than your boyfriend, Eddie. It’s a good thing we aren’t doing the nude surfing thing!”

I just smiled as we approached the shore. When we got off the board, I looked at Kai and asked, “Nude surfing thing? Like—that’s really a thing?”

“Oh yeah—happens over on Maui at Little Beach. If you guys were going to be here longer, I’d take you over after you get better at the board. Of course, the world would probably stop if the two of you boys tried nude surfing!”

“Whatever!”

We walked toward Matty, and he approached us with a shit-eating grin on his face. “Look what I got!”

Damn him! He filmed my wipeout! “Did you film the second one?”

“Of course I did—but that’s not any fun!”

“Your turn, Matty. Give your phone to Eddie!”

This time, Kai spent about thirty minutes solid with Matty. After a few trips with both of them on the board, Kai grabbed his own and went out beside Matty. Oh yeah! I’m filming Matty’s first solo run!

I’ll be damned if that fucker didn’t ace his first solo run! Kai was pumping his arms in the air, and I ran to my amazing boy and threw him down into the water as I jumped into his arms!

“Oh my fucking God! I got that run on your phone, babe! You fucking did it!”

“Your turn, baby! You can do it!”

And I did! I took a couple of tries. The first time solo, I ended up staying on my hands and knees. It was kinda embarrassing, but Kai was super cool and encouraging. The next time I stood and almost made it before crashing. But the third time was the charm, and I made it all the way in!

Matty ran to me this time and knocked me into the water. He held me in his arms and promised a special reward later tonight! Yes! I love me some Matty rewards—if you know what I mean!

By noon, we were all starving and pretty exhausted. Kai suggested we hit up some fast food before he took us back to the resort. I called Mom and Dad and told them we would be back after we grabbed a bite. Dad was pretty excited to see some video of his surfer dudes.

We returned to the family after lunch and shared our videos. Of course, Nate enjoyed watching Matty and me wiping out on the—what did he call them?—baby waves. Mom and Dad had to leave for an afternoon in the spa, leaving Matty and me alone with Nate and G.

I couldn’t hold back any longer. “So Nate—how are things going with you and G? Have you guys been having fun on the trip?”

“Fun? F—fun? What do you mean by fun? We’ve been having a lot of fun in the different swimming pools if that’s what you mean?” I noticed G taking Nate’s hand, which helped my little brother calm down almost instantly.

Matty sat on the sofa with the boys and wrapped his arm around Nate. “Dudes—you do realize that Eddie and I are probably the only two people you can talk to about guy shit. We’re probably the only two guys you can ask any questions you might have. We didn’t have anyone to talk with when we were just starting out, and we kind of had to feel our way around.”

“That’s nice, Matty. Do you guys have any questions?”

Nate looked at me, blushing and shaking his head. G, on the other hand, blurted out, “Did you and Matty have sex with that fire-dancer-surfer guy last night?”

What the fuck? I looked at Matty and panicked. I couldn’t believe what Matty said next! “Yeah, after we left here, he took us to his apartment in the city. The next thing we knew, we were all in bed together, and soon we were having sex—a lot of sex.”

Nate’s eyes widened, and he finally asked me a question. “Is he hotter naked than he was on stage in the fire dance?”

I couldn’t believe Nate was sitting there, waiting for an answer. I looked at the other three, wondering what I was supposed to say when Matty snorted and laughed. Soon, all four of us were laughing, and Matty blurted out, “He’s hot as fuck! And wow—the things that boy can do with his mouth!”

“Like what?”

“Matty, don’t answer that! Not until the boys answer my question. How are things going with you two? Have you guys enjoyed your time together?”

“Y-yes,” both boys answered together.

“I think what Eddie is asking is if you two have taken things to the next step yet?”

“Why would we tell you? All Eddie has ever done is tell me what not to do. It’s like he wants to keep me a fucking virgin for the rest of my life!”

“Whoa! Whoa! Nate—if anything, you’ve shown all of us that you can handle a lot more than any of us. I’m not going to be your watchdog. I’ll only tell you stuff that you want to know.”

“Mkay. I guess.”

“So, how do you guys feel about each other?”

“Eddie, is it okay if I say that I love Nate? He’s pretty much a part of everything I do now—and I like it that way.”

Nate looked over toward G and smiled. “Really? You love me?”

“Of course, Nate! I told you last night!”

“But you said it when you were nutting, and I thought—oh, fuck!” Nate hid his reddening face in his hands.

“Dudes—it’s okay. Eddie, you won the bet. Our boys are gettin’ it on!”

G put his hand over Nate’s and lowered them. He put his finger under Nate’s chin and turned his head so they were facing each other. “Hey, I do love you. You saved my life, Nate. But I think they think we’re doin’ the nasty.”

“Oh, God! No! We just kiss and rub against each other until—well—you know.”

“Hey! It’s all good, Nate. What you and G have is just as special as what Matty and I have. It doesn’t matter what you guys do when you’re together. But what you’re going to find as time goes on, well—what matters is that no matter what you’re doing when you’re together—the most important thing is—the simple fact that you’re together.”

“Eddie’s right. You’re gonna figure out that it’s when you guys are together and alone—it’s all some kind of making love. Just take care of each other. Listen to each other. Love each other—especially in those times it might be a little difficult.”

“Thanks for being cool. We’re not ready to have actual sex yet—we’re kinda young for that. But I promise if there are any questions we might have—Nate and I will come to you guys. You’re the best, ya know.”

“Awesome. Now—how about you guys join Matty and me and do some tubing on the rapids?”

“Yes!”

“Cool, let’s all change into our swim trunks and put on some sunscreen. We’ll meet you guys in the lobby in ten minutes, k?”

We had a blast tubing, spent some time doing the so-called rapids, then spent the last hour chilling on the lazy stream. Damn! I could get used to this kind of living!

The rest of the week was pretty chill. We went surfing a couple more times—and played with Kai away from the surf—if you know what I mean. But the best times were with Matty when we were alone in our amazing suite! God, I love my boy more and more each day we are together!

It’s still my favorite thing when I wake my boy up in the morning, riding his cock until he nuts—and wakes up. He loves that alarm clock, by the way! I love finding out who he’s dreaming about right before he wakes up, too. It’s a variety of people. One day it might be Timothée Chalomet. The next time he could be thinking I’m Shawn Mendes or Tom Holland. Thank God it’s always a hottie! Every now and then, it might even be me!

Probably the coolest thing we got to do was a helicopter tour of all the islands. Flying over the Kilauea volcano was mind-blowing. It’s hard to believe that thing has been erupting for over 35 years! I do have to say, though—the Hawaiin Islands are probably the most beautiful places on the planet. The forests, lagoons, volcanoes, waterfalls—well, everything—are all something I’ll never forget for the rest of my life!

Friday came way too fast! We were going to fly back to Charlotte the next morning. Dad told us to have a nice breakfast, a light lunch, and that we were going to an upscale restaurant over in Honolulu. We were going to have a huge five-course meal, and he wanted to make sure we all had room for a feast.

Wow! What a feast it was! They started with platters of appetizers that included some island takes on chicken tenders, beef sliders, Korean pork buns, and crab cakes. Everything had this island flair and was pretty cool. Next came the first entrée. They called it Mocki Crusted Kona Kampachi. I don’t know what it was other than some kind of fish on top of some Asian noodles. It was good as fuck, though!

Next was a dish I kinda knew what to expect by the name—Bristol Bay Scallops. But I’ll be damned if I was expecting it to taste half as good as it did! They served them over some more pasta, but the taste was like nothing I’ve ever had before! Even G loved it, which is saying quite a lot.

Holy shit! There was another entrée brought to the table—that makes three! This one was beef tenderloin. Fuck me. It was so unbelievably tender we didn’t even need to use a knife on it.

By the time we finished the fourth course, all of us were pretty stuffed. No matter—there was one final course. They called it a Tropical Fruit Creamsicle Brulée. Holy fuck! It totally tasted just like a Creamsicle—but like a luxury version. We all laughed when Nate commented that if Donald Trump were really a billionaire, this would be the kind of dessert he would have after every dinner.

Somehow, we managed to drag our stuffed asses out to the car and made our way back to the resort. By the time Matty and I made it back to we were wiped out. I don’t even remember getting out of our clothes and into bed, but the next thing I knew, it was 7:00 in the morning, and I woke up with my head on Matty’s chest. I loved hearing—and feeling—Matty’s heartbeat. Even more, I loved seeing my boy pitching yet another magnificent morning tent. You know what that means!

I reached behind and grabbed the nearly empty bottle of lube and got my ass ready. I reached under the sheet and slicked up Matty’s cock, and was rewarded with a moan and sigh. Yeah—my boy is ready to wake up! Hehe

I kissed my way down his magnificent body before I positioned myself over my favorite morning wood—Matty’s, of course!

Jesus! My eyeballs practically rolled to the back of my head as my quivering ass was filled with eight inches of quarterback cock! I immediately started stroking my cock as I began riding my boy. Matty’s head was rolling back and forth on his pillow as he sleepily moaned. He was moaning more than usual, and that meant he might start talking in his sleepy state.

“Oh, fuck! Tom! Yeah!” Yup! I was probably Tom Holland this morning! I couldn’t help but smile as I began giving Matty’s cock some Spidey-magic as I started squeezing my ass as I rode my boy.

“Yes! Yes! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! Oh, fuck!” As soon as Matty started firing his hot nut into me, his eyes opened, and he smiled that shit-eating grin that set me off. I covered my boy with my morning nut and leaned forward to kiss my boy. Good morning!

“Tom, huh? So many to choose from—Tom Holland? Cruise? Hanks? Edison?”

Matty giggled and answered, “Tom Holland. You did one of those Spiderman leap-flippy-things and landed on my cock. You were awesome, baby!”

“I love you, Matty Jordan. More than I ever thought possible, by the way.”

“I love you, too, Eddie Hamilton! I just don’t understand how I can love you more every day I wake up with you in my bed. Of course, your special alarm clock doesn’t hurt at all!”

“We should shower. Dad wants us in the dining room at 8:00 for breakfast so we can get out to the airport for our flight back to Charlotte.”

We hopped out of bed and into the bathroom. I pissed while Matty heated up the water. Soon we were under the spray with our arms wrapped around each other. What the fuck?

“Did you just piss on us?”

“Maybe I should clean your hot-as-fuck body, then!”

“I can’t believe you did that!”

“Was it horrible?”

“No, not really. It just surprised me a little. But it was kinda hot—in a weird pervy kind of way.”

Matty poured some liquid soap all over my pecs and began rubbing it all over my body, including my cock. It took all of three seconds for me to be rock-hard again and about two seconds for Matty to swallow me in one gulp.

I had to hold on to the walls of the shower so I wouldn’t fall on top of my quarterback. Matty reached around a started to tease my hole with his finger. Oh, fuck! It was when that finger found its way in—and to my magic spot—that my second nut of the morning fired down my boyfriend’s throat.

“Thank God we’re still teenagers and don’t need any time to recharge!”

“You got another nut in ya, babe?”

“Hell yeah! I’m gonna get you hard again, and you’re gonna fuck me!”

I took a couple of minutes to get Eddie Jr. hard again, but thinking about sliding into Matty’s hot ass helped move things along a little more quickly! Matty pulled his mouth off of my cock, kissed me, and moaned, “Now, baby! Fill me up with your hot cock!”

Matty leaned against the back wall of the shower, putting his leg up on the bench. I put some of the shower gel on my finger and worked it into Matty’s ass. Once he was ready, I put some more on my cock and began pushing into the hot, tight depths of his hole.

I wrapped my arms around Matty’s body and leaned in close to his ear as I pumped my cock into him. “You like that jock-boy? You like feeling this preacher-boy cock filling you up?” I pushed extra hard, so I was as deep inside Matty as I could be. “You like that, baby? I like hearing you moan while I fuck you!”

“Oh, fuck! What you’re doing to me, baby!”

“Yeah? You like being my hot little bottom jock? You feel my hard cock pumping into your jock ass? That’s my ass, Matty!”

“Make me yours, Eddie! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder, baby!”

I put my hands on Matty’s hips and leaned back a bit, putting one of my feet back a bit from the other. That gave me all the traction I needed.

“You ready, jock-boy? You want it?”

“Fuck, yes! Fuck me, Matty! Fuck me hard!!”

Who was I to deny my boy? I leaned back and began pounding Matty’s ass as hard as I could. The slapping sounds of our bodies banging against each other, combined with Matty’s increasing moans, were actually getting me closer and closer! I’ll be damned if I wasn’t about to nut a fucking third time in less than an hour!

Matty had pulled one of his hands off the back wall and was stroking his cock. I could feel him getting close as his legs were starting to tremble.

“I’m so close, baby! You’re gonna make me nut!”

“That’s right, Matty! Cover that wall with your hot nut, baby!”

Matty threw his head back, and I could feel the muscles of his hot ass clench around my cock. That’s all it took for me to fire my nut and breed my jock-boy. “Ooooooh, FUUUUUUUUUCK!”

Once again, I wrapped my arms around Matty and leaned in to kiss him. “I love you, Matty. I love you more than I ever imagined I could.”

“I know what you mean, baby. But Fuuuuuuuuuuck! That dirty talk was hot! Where did that come from?”

I could only giggle. “I guess I was inspired by all of that facetime and phone sex we’ve been having since you started going to school in Boone. You bring out the naughty boy in me!”

“Thank the Good Lord for inspiration! But as hot as that was, we need to get our asses in gear. We need to clean each other again, rinse my nut off the wall, and get our well-fucked asses downstairs, so your parents and the boys don’t give us that ‘we-know-what-you’ve-been-doing look’ again!”

“Yeah, all four of them have that look down!”

“It’s not like we don’t give them enough practice!”

We laughed and quickly cleaned each other again. Once we were clean, Matty aimed the shower spray to the back wall and rinsed his spooge down the drain. We towel-dried our hair and didn’t bother drying it. We both put our board shorts and t-shirts on, added a baseball cap, slipped our feet into flip-flops, and opened the door to head down to breakfast.

We nearly tripped over the bag sitting on the floor on the other side of the door. I reached down and picked it up. There were two identical boxes and an envelope.

“I wonder who this is from?” I opened the envelope and read the note out loud so Matty could hear it.

Aloha, boys.

I know you are heading home today, and I just wanted to leave you something to remember me by.

I may have taught you boys to surf, but you taught me so much more. You showed me that the kind of love everyone dreams of but never expects to find can be a reality. You taught me the beauty of complete trust between two people who truly love each other. You taught me not to give up on my dreams.

I will never forget the stunning boys from North Carolina. When you wear these, please think of me and remember the hot times we shared. By the way, it’s nearly illegal for a hot boy to leave the Islands without these around their necks. Hehe

Noho me ka hau’oli (Be happy).

Kai

We opened the boxes and found identical puka shell chokers. They were perfect! Matty and I helped each other put them on and were surprised at how the pure white shells set off our new tans.

“They’re awesome, babe! You look hot as fuck with that around your neck.”

“Matty, you always look hot as fuck. Let’s head down. At least we have an excuse for being late.”

When we walked into the dining room, we found Mom, Dad, Nate, and G already eating. Matty apologized for being late and commented that Kai had brought us a farewell gift.

Mom smiled and said, “How nice. Those are lovely necklaces. Very Islandy.”

“Mom, They’re chokers—not necklaces.”

“Those are cool, guys. Maybe G and I can find some in the gift shop. They would be the perfect souvenir!”

Dad cocked his head toward the buffet. “Boys, you need to get some food. We’re not going to have a lot of time before we have to leave for the airport. Have you already packed?”

“Umm, no. It won’t take us long.”

“Well, get some food and get packed as soon as you can. Trust me. You don’t want to rush your packing—you’ll most likely forget and leave something behind.”

“Yes, Dad/Sir,” Matty and I said at the same time—then giggled as we made our way to the buffet.

After stuffing ourselves on scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, and fresh pineapple, we made our way back to the suite and began packing our bags. Taking Mom’s not-too-subtle suggestion, we changed into jeans, sneakers, t-shirts and gelled up our hair.

To prove our point that we wouldn’t take long, we headed down to the lobby with our bags five minutes before the rest of the family showed up! “See, Dad? We made it in plenty of time, and we still changed, so Mom wouldn’t be embarrassed to be with us on the plane!”

We were soon on our way to the airport. Our week in Paradise was ending, and it’s a trip both Matty and I won’t forget for a long, long time. For the first time, I was even grateful for the notoriety we got through Good Morning America.

We were in for a nice surprise when we boarded the plane. It was a newer plane, and the First-Class section had these seats that actually could lay flat and turn into beds. But, they were in their own little rooms. Matty and I lowered the little wall between us, but we still couldn’t hold each other while we slept—oh well.

We were in for a 17-hour flight home. Our Spring break was coming to an end. I had to smile as I remembered what Matty had said the other day. “Dude! How the fuck are we gonna top this next year?”

We’ll think of something. We’ll think of something that’ll top this Spring Break—somehow!

There are only two chapters left in this book. Yes, there will some drama. Maybe a smallish torpedo. But I also promise a tissue-worthy ending!
Oh. One more thing--I'm going to delay the book about Hunter. Instead, I'm going to write what will probably be the most difficult book I've ever written. It's also the most requested story in the Barnstable Chronicles. You might want to get some extra tissue so you don't waste that valuable TP. Get yourselves ready for (drum roll)
The Story of Noah Danner
Copyright © 2019 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 19
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

4 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Anyone who says they'd turn down Tom Holland I'm call a Damn liar!

Tom Holland and Charlie Puth, but not Nick Jonas!
;–)

I just realized @Wesley8890 misinterpreted my statement. I would never turn down Spider-Man (any of the three). The way I originally wrote it has inherent ambiguity.
;–)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Tom Holland and Charlie Puth, but not Nick Jonas!
;–)

Nick Jonas seriously? Sure he's the cutest of the three but him? Is rather have Lance Bass, at least he admits he plays for the Rainbows....

  • Haha 4
Link to comment

I’m not a fan of any of the Jonas Brothers.

Have you seen the McDonalds Spin the Bottle ad with Nsync and the blonde skank? Lance spins the bottle and it seems like the director was more aware of Lance than Lance was willing to admit at the time…
;–)
 

It’s on YouTube, if you’re curious…
;–)

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I’m not a fan of any of the Jonas Brothers.

Have you seen the McDonalds Spin the Bottle ad with Nsync and the blonde skank? Lance spins the bottle and it seems like the director was more aware of Lance than Lance was willing to admit at the time…
;–)
 

It’s on YouTube, if you’re curious…
;–)

You'll have to specify which blonde skank. Christina, brittany, or Justin timberlake

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

You'll have to specify which blonde skank. Christina, brittany, or Justin timberlake

As far as I know, Justin is male, so he’s blond (no ‘E’) and, as far as I know, Christina was never in a McDonalds Spin the Bottle ad with Nsync.
;–)

Link to comment

Well while everyone fight over Jonas brothers and whoeverelse, i'll have Raoul Bova who wasn't picked?..

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Anyone who says they'd turn down Tom Holland I'm call a Damn liar!

Oh I'd definitely turn down Tom Holland. I'd rather have Joe Jonas over Nick but wouldn't kick his as to the Curb. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Great Chapter, sorry to see it coming to end. Hope to someday see a 3rd book. I just hope this book ends on a good note with no deaths or break-ups of couples.

  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Yes - as always - another great chapter. Only two more !!!!  Going into withdrawals already! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

🎵Adorable Shawn Mendes and sexy Charlie Puth...these are a few of my favorite twinks 🎶....um, I mean things, no...that doesn’t sound right.  I mean...lovely, cute, talented guys. 😁 I think this isolation is getting to me.

Hot chapter.  Curious as hell about the upcoming drama.  I’m glad that Eddie has finally abandoned the role of Nate’s sex police.  I mean, after fire-boy, he hasn’t a third leg to stand on.

A story featuring Noah would be fabulous, but the kleenex advisory makes me nervous.

 

Edited by tesao
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 4/18/2020 at 9:26 PM, Wesley8890 said:

Anyone who says they'd turn down Tom Holland I'm call a Damn liar!

How about  Sr. Mentiroso?  Sure, Tom is sweet but Shawn Mendes is a thousand times hotter!  😉

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
On 4/18/2020 at 10:50 PM, droughtquake said:

I’m not a fan of any of the Jonas Brothers.

Amen to that! 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
Bft

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, tesao said:

🎵Adorable Shawn Mendes and sexy Charlie Puth...these are a few of my favorite twinks 🎶....um, I mean things, no...that doesn’t sound right.  I mean...lovely, cute, talented guys. 😁 I think this isolation is getting to me.

Hot chapter.  Curious as hell about the upcoming drama.  I’m glad that Eddie has finally abandoned the role of Nate’s sex police.  I mean, after fire-boy, he hasn’t a third leg to stand on.

A story featuring Noah would be fabulous, but the kleenex advisory makes me nervous.

 

I am glad I have a couple of extra boxes of tissues. ☹️
 

Edited by Bft
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Excellent chapter! I’m glad that Eddie and Matty spent some time with Nate and G, the conversation between the four of them was embarrassing and amusing for each of them. Their offer of advice was very sweet. The honesty and compassion between the members of this unique family is astounding. Even when presented with questions about their experiences with Kai were answered frankly and truthfully. The newest couple in the family has amazing role models to help them with their questions and problems. The pukka shell choker’s were truly a very thoughtful gift from Kai. I’m sorry to hear that there are only two chapters left in this book. I’m truly going to miss this amazing story and your truly inspirational characters. I will say that I am looking forward to the Noah Danner story. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Excellent chapter! I’m glad that Eddie and Matty spent some time with Nate and G, the conversation between the four of them was embarrassing and amusing for each of them. Their offer of advice was very sweet. The honesty and compassion between the members of this unique family is astounding. Even when presented with questions about their experiences with Kai were answered frankly and truthfully. The newest couple in the family has amazing role models to help them with their questions and problems. The pukka shell choker’s were truly a very thoughtful gift from Kai. I’m sorry to hear that there are only two chapters left in this book. I’m truly going to miss this amazing story and your truly inspirational characters. I will say that I am looking forward to the Noah Danner story. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..