Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 5,839 Words
  • 3,286 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Preacher's Kid: College and Beyond - 7. WTF?

The boys are finishing up their first full week of college. Matty and Eddie are learning to cope with their separation while welcoming new friends into their lives.
But WTF is going on with Donald and Conner?
When I started this book, I never imagined this story line! Oh well, you never know where life can lead you, right?
Enjoy!
-Geoff

What. The. Fuck? Donald Harper knows sign language? Who the fuck knew?

 

 

CONNER

What. The. Fuck? This boy is gorgeous! He’s tall. Those muscles! That smile! He signs!

 

DONALD

What. The. Fuck? It’s those eyes. It’s like they just sucked me in. Why am I staring at this boy? A boy? Why did I just sign that he had the most stunning eyes I’ve ever seen? Maybe because I didn’t want Eddie to hear me say something so—so fucking gay!

 

EDDIE

Okay. What’s going on here? The fact that Donald is signing blows my mind. So much that I didn’t even notice until now the Donald and Conner are just staring the shit out of each other! I mean—what the fuck?

“Uhm—Donald? You want something to drink?”

“What? Oh—yeah. I’ll be right back. Anybody want something?”

“I’m good. Eddie?”

“No—I’m good, too.”

I looked at Conner watch Donald as he walked to the counter.

“Eddie! He’s your roommate? Talk about a house of hotness!”

“Sorry, Conner. Donald’s totally straight. Sorry about that.”

“You think so?”

“I know so. Sorry, dude.”

“And that’s why he just told me I had the most stunning eyes he’d ever seen?”

“What? He said that?”

“Well, he signed it.”

“And that! I didn’t know he could sign!”

“Quite well, too. You really didn’t know he could?”

“Nope! I had no idea!”

Donald returned with his drink and sat next to me. As soon as he sat, he started signing again. Conner stopped him. “Please—we need to speak. It’s not right to have a conversation that Eddie can’t hear when he’s right here. It’s no different than if all three of us were hearing. Just speak normally—I’ll know what you’re saying.”

“Fair. Sorry, Eddie! I was asking Conner how he learned to read lips so well.”

“It’s all good.”

So Conner began to tell us his story.

“So, when I was four, I ended up in the foster system. My birth mother was an addict, and I was found all alone in the house. Apparently, I’d been there for a few days without food or adult supervision. The neighbors called the cops when they heard me crying for two days.

“I was in and out of foster homes for two years when a couple took me in. They were uber-conservative and pretty involved in their church. They took me in so they could be some kind of good Samaritan. It was more about what people thought about them than it was about how much they loved me—which they really didn’t all that much—even though they still adopted me.”

Donald was totally engrossed in Conner’s story. “Man, that must have been hard.”

“No, even that was better than the situation I was in with my birth mother.”

Conner took another sip of his drink. “This really is good, Eddie. Good recommendation. Anyway—When I was eight, I went to this Summer church camp thing. I don’t remember much about the camp other than I thought it was pretty stupid. The thing I do remember was picking up a nasty virus. I ended up with Meningitis and was in the hospital for a few weeks.

“So, I got out of the hospital and went back to school. A few weeks later, the teacher sent an email to my parents telling them that it seemed I was not paying attention like I used to. She suggested they test my hearing because I hadn’t responded when she called on me. That was the beginning of my hearing loss. Within a year, I had lost over 90% of my hearing. Of course, all I could do was blame that stupid camp. That really pissed my parents off, too.

“My dad wanted to send me back to the foster program. My mom wouldn’t let him—not because she gave a shit—it was all about what people would think.

“When the doctors told them that my hearing loss was permanent, they enrolled me into the NC School for the Deaf in Morgantown. Even though it scared the Hell out of me, it was actually the best place I had ever lived—except for one thing. The bullies were brutal.”

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Donald sigh and blanch as he heard that comment. I put my hand and whispered to him that it was okay. No one was judging him. He asked Conner what happened.

“Well, face it. I was smaller than all the other boys. I cried a lot when I first got there—and my roommate was the worst of the bullies. The worst part was that I hadn’t learned enough signing at that point, so I couldn’t tell what he was saying. He smacked me in the face one night—gave me a black eye.

“They moved me out of that room and into a room with another boy who was also on the short side—and, well—it turned out we were a lot more alike. Joshua was so sweet. He was two years older than me and took me under his wing. He would hug me—even crawl into bed with me so he could hold me on those nights I’d be crying.”

I looked over at Donald. We both had tears welling up in our eyes.

“One night, Joshua was holding me—and that led to a kiss. My first kiss. It was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced! I mean, I was only eleven, but no one—absolutely no one—had ever kissed me before.

“It was strange, though. Joshua Martin changed my life with that kiss. I started to gain confidence. I started speaking more. I ended up attending lip-reading classes and began to learn how to lip-read. My teachers were awesome and told me that my life would be easier when I went out in the real world because I could speak clearly.

“A couple of years later, Joshua and I had taken our friendship to new levels—especially after puberty hit. I guess we were boyfriends, even though we never called it that. But we definitely had the kissing thing down, and the experimenting kept getting more and more intense.

“By the time we were fourteen, my parents had all but stopped coming up to see me—which didn’t bother me all that much. Joshua’s family included me in everything they did—even holidays. It was pretty wonderful.

“But then—” Conner stopped and took another drink. “But then, about three weeks after Christmas break, Joshua and I got beat up by some of the bullies. Yeah, even a place like the School for the Deaf has ‘em. I was punched a few times and thrown into my locker. Nothing I couldn’t handle.

“But Joshua—they threw him down to the hallway floor. All three of them started kicking him, and then the biggest guy kicked him extra hard, and Joshua went flying down the stairs. He hit his head really hard at the bottom. The last time I ever saw him was when the ambulance took him away.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. “Conner? Did Joshua—”

“Yeah, after a few months, he still hadn’t woken up, and his parents finally pulled the life-support plug. It broke my heart—but also pissed me off like nothing ever has since.”

The next thing I knew, Donald buried his face in his hands and started sobbing—like, uncontrollable sobbing.

I put my hand on his shoulder and leaned into my roomie. “Donald—it’s okay. You don’t have to do this to yourself. You were forgiven a long time ago.”

I felt Conner touch my arm so he could ask me, “Eddie? Did I say something wrong? What’s wrong with Donald?”

I looked at a suddenly distressed Conner and softly said, “You did nothing wrong. But Donald is the one who should decide whether or not he should say anything.”

Donald looked up, wiping his eyes on his sleeve, and said to Conner, “I’m those guys. I’m one of those guys—the guys who killed your friend.”

“No, you’re not! All three of them are in prison—and will be for at least another ten years.”

“That’s not what I mean. See, there was an amazing boy in school. I didn’t understand him—or what I was finding out about him—being gay and all. I just didn’t get it—so much that it scared the crap out of me. My old man was even worse. For weeks he kept telling me that the only thing I could do was take care of the problem.

“It started out with me just harassing him and saying shit to him. But even that got to the point where I got suspended from school. A few days later, they had an away baseball game—I knew that was my chance to take care of the problem and get the old man to shut up about my so-called problem.

“So I went to the game and hid behind the team bus. When I had my chance, I snuck up behind him and attacked him with a baseball bat.” Donald paused, caught his breath, and the tears kept flowing. “I pretty much thank God every day for the other guys on the team who jumped on me and stopped me from killing E—that amazing boy.”

“You can tell him, Donald. It’s okay.”

“I can’t. I just can’t.”

“Then I will. Okay?”

Donald nodded, and I turned to Conner, keeping my hand on Donald’s shoulder. “Conner—please don’t judge—there’s so much more to this story. But the boy Donald beat up—was me.”

Well—that shocked the fuck out of my new friend! “But—you’re friends? Roommates, even? How does that happen?”

I continued the story, telling Conner about my talk with Donald before the trial. I told him about Dad and I coming up with the alternative sentence in Utah—How Donald excelled in the program. I told him how we stayed in touch over the two years and how hard Dad worked on getting his early release.

When Conner asked how we ended up roommates, Donald told him about his mother dying and how my family took him in so he wouldn’t have to go back to Utah—or jail. Donald told Conner it was Matty who came up with the roommate idea.

“Wow! I mean—I’ve always believed that bullying was so misunderstood. I mean, a bully uses a short-term solution to something they really can’t change in the first place. But no one ever thinks about how profoundly lives are changed.

“I mean—holy shit! Eddie, you forgave your bully—you fucking forgave the boy who tried to kill you. And that act of forgiveness forever changed the direction of Donald’s life? Wow—this is better than a Lifetime movie!”

Donald looked totally clueless. I elbowed him and said, “Don’t worry, Donald. You’ve never seen one—99.9% sure of that!”

“What? Have you?”

“I—um—I might have at some point seen one—or two—maybe—with Mom.”

“Ahh—so the guys in the movie must have been hot, huh?”

Finally! Laughter broke out between the three of us. As it died down, Conner touched Donald’s arm. “Donald, I have to know—does the gay thing still scare you? Are you still confused about the whole thing?”

“No—I get it. Basically, there’s nothing to get. People don’t usually choose who they are attracted to—or who they fall in love with. And it totally doesn’t affect me. But I think the thing that changed my way of thinking the most was seeing Matty and Eddie—like, the way they lived their lives and how they treated the people around them. It’s really the whole family—I’ve seen more love in that family in just a month than I ever saw in my entire life with my family.”

“Wow. This is amazing. But Donald—I have one question. Now that you know I’m gay, can we still get to know each other?”

“Yeah. I think I’d like that. I mean—why not—at this point in my life, all my friends are gay!”

“Cool. Cool. One last question, okay?”

“Sure, I guess I’m pretty much an open book now.”

“If you ever found out that a guy thought you were pretty amazing—and kinda hot—how would you react?”

“Honestly? I have no idea. That idea has never crossed my mind. I mean—look at me. No one’s ever been attracted to this!” Donald moved his hands up and down, indicating himself.

I couldn’t help but smile when I saw Conner catch Donald’s eye with, “You never know, big guy. You never know!”

 

MATTY

So, I just ended my nightly Facetime with my beautiful boy. After cleaning up our mess, he told me about his afternoon with his new friend Conner. When I asked—jokingly—if I needed to be worried, Eddie told me not to worry. It turns out this Conner dude is totally into Donald. I mean, really? Talk about a major dead-end street!

I did have to wonder when Eddie told me that Donald was already overwhelmed with homework and didn’t think he’d be able to get away to come to the football game with the rest of the family. I asked Eddie if it would be okay with him if Alex sat with the family.

I was a little nervous as soon as the words came out of my mouth. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Wait—what? He thought that was a great idea? He really wanted to get to know her—especially if she was some long-lost love child—or sister from a different mother—or father—or whatever.

Wednesday and Thursday were pretty much the same. Class during the day, Practice in the afternoon, Facetiming with Eddie after I showered and crawled into bed. The only difference was that on Wednesday, my gift from Eddie arrived. I made sure my new friend was right where it needed to be for Eddie that night! So. Fucking. Hot! Even hotter on Thursday night when we both pounded our asses at the same time! Still—I needed my boy inside me!

Practice went great all week, too! Devyn was getting better and better at his leadership thing. I was happily settling in as the backup and knew I was ready to go at the drop of a hat. The team was in great spirits and totally confident—even though we were about to face our first Power-Five team in the season.

We were still listed at 12-point underdogs. On the one hand, that pisses me off. We beat three Power-Five schools last year—and two of them were ranked in the national polls. On the other hand, I kinda liked that those larger schools usually made the mistake of looking at us like we are some kind of sacrificial lamb. They’re never ready for us like they should be—and you’d think by now they would get the hint, right?

I was pretty psyched for the game, even though the chances of me playing were pretty slim. Why was I excited? I was going to get to see my entire family—and Eddie! Hell, Haley was even going. When I told her I probably wasn’t going to play last week, she went ahead with other plans. Now she said she wasn’t going to take a chance! Hell, this was going to be her first ASU game—ever!

But I think I was more excited for Eddie to meet Alex. She’s so fucking cool. She says whatever is on her mind, and she has a vocabulary that constantly reminds me of Eddie! You know what I mean, right? I just told her to put on some filters around the family—to which she just rolled her eyes. Then she said she would become besties with Eddie so the two of them could gang up on me and make life so much more fun for everyone! Hmmm—is it too late to change plans for the weekend?

 

CONNER

Holy crap! Eddie, Donald, and I ended up talking it up for almost three hours! The funny thing is that it felt more like an hour. I haven’t felt so connected to other people in—well, ever!

Donald told us that he had learned to sign in Utah. Everyone there was assigned to a different service project when they arrived—Donald was assigned to teach physical education at the local school for the deaf. He began learning to sign so he could start the project as soon as possible.

Eddie invited me to their house for dinner—grilled pork chops—Hell, yeah! I had to giggle when he saw me pull my car keys out of my backpack!

“You drive?”

“Yeah—I can see where I’m going. The only thing I really am required to hear is an emergency siren, and I have a unit that lights up whenever it hears one.”

Eddie just looked down as his face turned red. He apologized for making stupid assumptions, and I let him know it was all good. I told both of my new friends that they were in for a world of learning with me as a friend.

Funny, Donald liked that thought. He got the cutest grin on his face when he caught my eye. I need to stop these thoughts! He’s straight! He’s so damned hot! I’m so damned fucked!

Dinner was amazing. Eddie took me next door and introduced me to his parents and little brother—who, by the way, is adorable as Hell! Of course, Eddie’s father invited me to attend church if I ever felt like it. I don’t know. I still have problems with God. He sure put me through Hell and back when I was younger. We’ll see, though. He was just as impressive as his son. Damn, when Eddie becomes a minister, the two of them together will change the world!

We headed back over to Eddie’s house and found Donald sitting on the sofa reading something on his tablet. He looked up at me when I came into the room and smiled. Oh. My. God! That smile just makes me—I don’t know—melt!

He indicates he wants me to sit on the sofa with him, and Eddie touches my arm. He asks if anyone would like some more tea. I smile and nod, taking my seat next to Donald. He turns off his tablet, looks at me, and sighs.

“Who are you, Conner Cooper? I can’t stop thinking about you and those eyes. Who the fuck are you?”

“I used to think I knew the answer to that, but since this afternoon—well, everything is kind of upside-down now. I don’t know who you are, Donald—and I definitely have no clue who I am when you are here in front of me.”

“I can tell you this—you are by far the most beautiful thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on. You have me feeling things I’ve never felt before—for anyone.”

“But—you’re straight. I mean—you are straight, right?”

“Yeah. Totally. At least I think I am. But now—you have me questioning pretty much everything I’ve ever known—or thought I’ve known—about myself.”

“I so sorry, Donald. The last thing I want to do is cause you any confusion. That’s gotta be terrible for you.”

“Confused? Pretty much. Terrible? Far from it. I don’t remember ever feeling so calm and happy around another person. As far as the gay/straight thing? I don’t know. I don’t feel gay. But I do feel like you were brought into my life for some special reason. And—please don’t get mad—but I also feel like I want to kiss you—just a little bit.”

Our eyes were still locked, and Donald crooked his finger under my chin. He pulled me closer to him and then gently touched his lips to mine. It was the most beautiful, tender kiss I’ve ever had. No tongue—just an innocence and curiosity that flooded my entire body.

He pulled away from me and smiled. “Wow. That was—that was the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced. Maybe I am gay—just a little?”

“Why do we have to fuck around with labels? Let’s just be Conner and Donald—who just so happened to share a beautiful kiss.”

“Would it be okay for that to be just the first one? I mean—something that nice should happen again, don’t you think?”

“Just try to stop me—no, don’t you dare try to stop me!” This time I leaned forward and kissed Donald. Still no tongue—I knew if that barrier were broken, there would be no stopping us from whatever could happen next.

And what happened next was Eddie walking in with three glasses of tea. He cleared his throat and stood there, just staring at what he was seeing.

“Sorry to interrupt, guys. Uhm—here’s the tea.”

“It’s all good, Eddie. I—uhm—I don’t know what would have happened if you didn’t stop us.”

Donald was blushing while he held me to his chest. I felt Eddie touch my shoulder. He’s getting the hang of this now.

“Are you okay, Conner?”

All I could do was smile and nod my head. He then asked Donald the same thing. He lifted me off his chest so I could see his answer.

“Believe it or not, I’ve never felt more okay in my life. Maybe a lot of it has to do with me being around you and Matty. All the shit that used to bother—or scare me—well, it’s totally normal to me now. And then this Conner dude shows up, and I can honestly say that what you just saw—our second kiss, by the way—was probably the normal thing I’ve ever done.”

“Well, I think I’ll leave you two alone then. I need to go up and Facetime Matty.”

“Hey, Eddie—please don’t mention any of this to Matty. Not just yet, okay? I have a lot to think about—a lot to figure out. And I’d rather be the one to tell him.”

“Not a word, I promise.” Eddie smiled at the two of us and mouthed the word ‘wow’ as he turned around and headed up the stairs. Oh my! That leaves Donald and me alone on the sofa again.

“Can I kiss you again?”

“I would love that. That’s the horny boy in me talking. But the practical boy in me is saying that maybe I should go home and work on my thesis research. It might be best if you take some time to think about what just happened. If you decide that this is a place you’d rather not go, I might be a little sad, but then I’d completely understand where you’re coming from.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right.” Donald smiled, gave me a light kiss, and wrapped me in his arms. All I could do was sigh and revel in the feelings that were pouring over me.

I reluctantly got up, gathered my things, and stopped before I walked out the door. I looked at a smiling Donald Harper and smiled back at him. “Sleep well tonight. Call me?”

“I will—I promise.”

I walked out the door, feeling light as air. Wow! Did a straight boy—a former bully, no less—just give me the two best kisses I’ve ever experienced? I gotta get my ass home to stroke out what I can tell is gonna be a huge nut!

I got back to my apartment building and ran up the stairs as fast as I could. I was shaking so much I could barely get the key in the door! Once inside, I made a beeline to my bedroom and, in about five seconds, was on my bed—totally naked and hard.

I could still feel Donald’s lips on mine. I could still feel the whimpers that vibrated through his body as we kissed. I could still feel the bulky firmness of his muscles as I laid my head on his chest. I could still feel his massive arms wrapped around me. I could still feel how he—BAM! There were eight or nite shots of scalding nut covering my smooth body. I came so hard that my balls were sore.

I wonder if Donald was doing the same thing?

 

DONALD

What the fuck just happened? Did I just kiss a boy? Did I just let him kiss me back?

I’ll admit that kissing, in general, was something I wasn’t used to. I mean, I kissed a couple of girls in middle school. None of the girls I was interested in while I was in high school would even give me a second look.

Then out of the blue, this boy—this stunning boy—looks at me with eyes that could stop traffic. He had me. I was taken in. His physical beauty took me in. His gentle demeanor took me in.

When Eddie and Conner came back into the house, I motioned for Conner to sit next to me on the sofa. Once he was there, all I could do was look into his eyes. I noticed he had this slight smile. God! Those lips! I had to kiss him! I don’t have any idea why I felt that, but I did.

We talked a little about my being confused—but happy. Conner mentioned my being straight. I told him I didn’t know what I was when he was there in front of me. I told him I wanted to kiss him—and he let me!

It was the most incredible thing I’d ever have happen to me. I can’t even begin to describe the feelings I had while we kissed. I was so fucking happy! So fucking calm. Maybe I am gay?

I remember back when I was in Utah—there was this therapist that kept trying to get me to admit that the reason I was so anti-gay was because I might be gay myself. I told her that was ridiculous. There was not a single boy in the world I thought was attractive in that way!

But now? Whoa—don’t you tell a fucking soul what I’m about to say to you, okay? But all I can think about right now is Conner Cooper. Naked. Underneath me while we’re kissing and grinding our hard cocks against each other.

Where I used to fantasize about fucking a girl, I was now thinking about easing my cock into that sweet ass Conner carries around with him. I’m thinking of hearing the sweet little noises he makes while I fuck—no—make love to the beautiful boy.

I’m thinking about kissing him the whole time I’m making love to him. I’m thinking about—oh SHIT! I didn’t even realize I was rubbing on my hard cock while I was having all those thoughts. I just nutted in my jeans!

Okay, here comes the guilt. I mean, this is where the guilty feelings are supposed to happen, right? Only there’s no guilt—just happiness—and my wet boxer briefs. I get up and head to my room to change.

I strip down and just crawl into my bed. I pick up my phone and text Conner:

HARPODON: conner? u there?

CONNER4FUN: hey! what’s up?

HARPODON: i did what u said and thought about things.

CONNER4FUN: already?

HARPODON: ur a dangerous boy

CONNER4FUN: how so?

HARPODON: u made me mess up my jeans just thinking about u and those kisses

CONNER4FUN: we have a lot in common then

HARPODON: u messed up your jeans

CONNOR4FUN: no. naked and in bed. big mess.

HARPODON: wish I could see that! LOL

CONNOR4FUN: maybe someday <eg> u ok?

HARPODON: im great. have the house to myself this weekend. might get lonely.

CONNOR4FUN: u asking me over?

HARPODON: maybe? yeah

CONNOR4FUN: saturday afternoon?

HARPODON: friday nite?

CONNOR4FUN: perfect! but ill see you tomorrow nite. gonna help eddie with asl alphabet.

HARPODON: sweet! cya tomorrow then.

CONNOR4FUN: sleep with the angels donald harper.

HARPODON: wish i could but he already went back home

CONNOR4FUN: lol…ur too sweet. gnite!

Yup! I’m still hard as a rock—one more nut before I start reading again. Jesus! I’m falling hard—for a boy!

 

EDDIE

I still don’t know what to make of this Conner and Donald thing. Conner came over Wednesday night to help me learn the ASL alphabet. It only took a couple of hours with both Donald and him helping me, and I could spell out words and communicate. But Jesus! This sure is a slow way to get things said! I couldn’t wait to start learning the actual signing.

Now, I admit—Conner Cooper is cute as fuck. His personality is amazing. But it blows me away to see the effect he has on Donald Harper!

But enough about those two! It was Wednesday night, and Matty should have received my little present. Okay—little is not the word I should use since it pretty much matches the size of my cock! Sheesh!

After I finished studying with Conner and Donald, I went up to my room. As soon as I closed the door, my phone beeped with his Facetime call. Wow! There was my boy—my quarterback—with my gift stuffed all the way in his hot ass while he was stroking his cock!

So. Fucking. Hot! He gave me quite a show, I tell you! We both nutted at the same time and made a huge fucking mess! After we came back down to earth and cleaned up our messes, we talked a little about shit that was happening.

I didn’t reveal too much, but I told him how Conner and Donald seemed to have clicked. Matty chuckled and said he felt sorry for Conner. I just bit my tongue and agreed with him, knowing that the two of them were probably sucking face on the sofa now.

Thursday night’s Facetime was even hotter! We both fucked ourselves with the dildoes and sprayed our nut even harder than the night before. I have to say, though—as much as our little Facetime sessions help, I still miss the fuck out of Matty Jordan. It’s so fucking hard when such a huge part of your soul is missing!

We both agreed that we didn’t like the Fridays before games. We could talk on the phone, but there could be no Facetime with Matty in a hotel room with other dudes. But then again, Fridays meant that I’d be in bed with my babe the very next day! God, I couldn’t wait!

I got home after my Friday classes, and Donald went straight to his room. As I was packing my suitcase, he knocked on my door and asked if it would be okay for him to have company over the weekend.

I smiled and looked at him. “Conner?”

“Yeah—probably. Yeah.”

Oh. My. God. Donald Harper was blushing! “It’s cool, Donald. But you don’t have to ask permission to have a friend over. I’m not your parent or anything.”

“I know. I just don’t want you to think I’m taking advantage of anything.”

“The thought never crossed my mind. Promise. And by the way, I’m leaving my 4Runner here. Feel free to use it if you need anything. And can you pick me up at the airport Sunday night?”

“Yeah, just text me the information so I’ll know where to go.”

“I’ll do that as soon as I get it.”

I was packed and out the door in no time. Dad threw my suitcase into the trunk with the others. He teased me for needing so much stuff on a trip that was just an hour away. Of course, I blushed, and he smiled.

We hit I-85 north to Winston-Salem and talked about my first week of classes. I told him I already knew things were a lot harder than they were in high school, but I was really enjoying them.

Nate told us about his involvement with the GSA and how cool it was to be around so many people who didn’t judge others on their private lives. Mom told Nate that she was proud of him for being such a strong advocate for people who are usually stigmatized. I was a good boy. I didn’t say anything about Nate and Simon’s budding love affair.

We got to the hotel and checked in. I knew it was the team’s hotel, as Matty made the reservations for us. I was just hoping I would be able to catch a glimpse of him in the dining room—in the lobby—at the pool. Hell! Anywhere! I needed to see my babe!

I only got to talk with Matty briefly Friday night. He was in a room with three others. Jesus! You’d think with the money a football team makes for a school, they could ease up on the number of guys to a hotel room!

Finally! Saturday afternoon finally rolled around. We made it to the football stadium in no time at all since the hotel was only a couple of blocks away. We found the right gate and made our way up to our seats.

We turned to get to our block of seats, and there she was! Holy fuck! This Alex chick really did look like me! She smiled as we approached her. Fuck, she even has my smile! No wonder Matty was drawn to her so quickly.

Mom and Dad were pretty blown away by the similarities between Alex and me. Nate just kept looking at Alex, back to me, and back to Alex. “Are you my long-lost sister or something?”

Well, leave it to Nate to break the ice, and we all talked and got to know each other. Alex is pretty chill. I like her. She’s not shy at all, and Nate fell in love with her in all of five minutes. Hell, I was falling in love with her myself!

Mom suggested that we all do that 23 And Me thing and see if there are any shared relatives between us. Nate spoke up and told us that we shouldn’t use those things since all that information is being sold to third parties all over the world. How the fuck does he hear this shit? I grabbed my phone and googled it. Yup! Little fucker knows what he’s talking about!

Just then, the ASU band started playing the school’s fight song, and the team ran out onto the field, let by Matty and the other quarterback—Devyn something-or-other. It was getting pretty exciting in the stadium!

Hmmm, I wonder if anything exciting was happening back home?

Hmmmm. I wonder what exciting things might be happening back home? I'm guessing we'll find out in the opening of the next chapter. And yes, all you sports fans (that makes me chuckle) will get another description of a football game. And it's a life-changing game for one of our players--maybe both?
I'm so beyond happy that you guys are enjoying this story! Please leave me your comments and reviews, as they really do inspire me to write and add God-knows-what to my stories!
Next chapter's gonna be pretty steamy. There--you've been warned!
Love you guys!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2019 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 23
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Quote

And it's a life-changing game for one of our players--maybe both?

I’m no sports fan, but no career-ending injuries, please!

Link to comment

Such a sweet chapter! Loved it.  So, our suspicions about Donald were spot on.  He and Connor seem good for each other, but...CONNER4FUN?  Sounds like sweet Connor has been busy.  😈

Oh boy, another football game.  😉  Well, as long as there is drama, I think we’ll be entertained.  Steamy sex next episode,  huh?  Bring on the sex and drama.

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Awesome chapter. Donald and Connor are going to have a fun weekend together. Eddie and Matty after another football game, a horny weekend all round.

  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Great chapter, I had an inkling that Donald might be gay, but I think that the aggression and hatred came from his old man. 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
On 1/10/2020 at 9:15 PM, droughtquake said:

Donald’s Irish cousin, Donal, showed up again…
;–)

Based on the hints in the first story, Donal’s last name is apparently Harmon.
;–)

Link to comment

Excellent chapter! Donald has taken the first step toward finally admitting that his over the top hatred of gays was his own fears of discovery and the hatred his father showed constantly. The most vehement homophobes are generally closeted gays unable or unwilling to admit to themselves who they are. Hopefully this relationship with Connor will help him to accept who he is and allow him to be truly happy for the first time in his life. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..