Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 6,451 Words
  • 3,099 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Preacher's Kid: College and Beyond - 3. Changing Lives

The final summer before Matty goes away to school continues with camp. Eddie has found his calling (so to speak) and continues to change lives...one life in particular (new character!)
I loved writing this chapter! I hope you guys enjoy it, too!
-Geoff

Last night, Matty took me out to dinner at The Fig Tree—the most amazing restaurant he’d ever taken me to! It was located in an old house near downtown and had some amazing shit on the menu.

I asked Matty what the occasion was, and he told me that every Friday after camp, we were going to get dressed up, and he would take me to a classy restaurant.

When I asked him how he heard about this place, the little shit cocked his head and whispered to me, “I Googled “amazing restaurants to take my sexy boy before I take him to bed for mind-blowing sex.”

“Oh yeah? You think that’s gonna work, buddy?”

“Yes, I know it will. In fact—it’s already working. I’m willing to bet that if I reach across under the table, I’ll find your cock got hard as soon as I said mind-blowing sex.”

I really didn’t want to answer that, but the blush on my face pretty much gave me away. Yeah, I was already boned and close to leaking, knowing that tonight was going to be amazing. How could I get even?

Aha! I leaned forward, and in a low voice, said, “You don’t even know what you’re saying when you say mind-blowing—tonight, I fully intend to make full use of those four posts on our bed.”

Yeah, that did the trick! Matty inhaled with a quiver, accompanied by an “Oh, fuck!”

“Now, who’s hard?”

Thank God the server showed up with our food and brought us back down to Earth. Speaking of food—holy shit, this stuff was amazing! Matty ordered the Filet Mignon, which was so tender he hardly had to use a knife! I had the Braised Lamb Shank, which literally fell off the bone!

For our first dessert, we shared this amazing Molasses Cake that had apples and some cherry sorbet. We finished eating that, and Matty paid the bill. Yes! We were on our way home for our second dessert.

All I can say is that this was a second dessert that I know I’ll not be forgetting for a long, long time! It began with Matty following close behind as I raced up the stairs to our bedroom. You’ve never seen two boys get naked faster than we did.

Matty stepped up to me, pressing his hot body to mine and kissing me deeper than I think he’s ever kissed me. Mid-kiss, I threw Matty down on the bed and immediately started tying his arms and legs to the posts.

Matty was so turned on that his hard cock stood straight up in the air, and the head was glistening with precum. Once I had my boy tied down to the bed, I began to kiss and nibble every inch of his body. I completely avoided his cock, causing him to beg almost to the point of tears, to please suck him. Hell no! That wasn’t in my plan.

The next part of my plan was to lower my quivering ass to his face, telling my boy to get my ass good and wet. Now it was my turn to moan and groan in ecstasy as his tongue loosened my hole with every plunge.

Now, Matty has a million hot spots on his body, but the one spot that drives him fucking crazy is that piece of skin between the base of his cock and his leg. I kissed my way down his body and zeroed in on his magic place.

I had Matty writhing all over the bed and yelling shit I was afraid might be heard next door. I noticed his balls were beginning to draw up and knew that it was now the moment for both of us to get what we needed desperately.

My ass was still soaking wet from Matty’s tongue, and I decided this was going to be a lube-free fuck! So what if that kind of fuck never lasted as long? I needed my boy inside me in the worst way!

I placed my knees to either side of Matty and looked into his eyes as I grabbed the base of his hot cock and guided it inside me. Wow! The look in Matty’s eyes was so fucking intense. I couldn’t look away as I lowered myself onto my boyfriend’s thick, hard cock. God! I can’t even describe the incredible feeling of Matty sliding into me! It’s a feeling that hits me from head to toe!

Once I hit bottom and Matty was completely inside me, all I had to do was lean back a little. That put his cock right against my spot, and mine started dripping a steady flow. I moved slowly up and down, squeezing my ass around Matty as I would pull up and releasing as I would make my way back down. Every time I lowered myself, Matty would press his cock against my spot, causing me to moan and release even more pre into the ridges of his abs.

It didn’t take long at all for the feeling inside my body to build, and I could tell from the look on Matty’s face that he was right there with me. I raised myself to where just the head of Matty’s cock was inside me and shouted, “Now! Matty! Pound me!”

Holy fuck! Did my boy ever pound me! He began to piston his hardness in and out of me, and the chorus of our cursing moans was accompanied by the telltale smacking of our bodies slamming against each other.

“Fill me, Matty! Shoot your load in me! Now! Oh! Oooooh! I’m gonna—Fuuuuuck! Fuuuuuck!”

I nutted so hard that I sprayed all over the headboard and Matty’s face. He tried to catch some with his mouth, but shit! Most of it overshot even that! The pulsing of my ass while I nutted was all it took for Matty’s body to lift off the bed and go rigid as he filled me with what felt like twenty jets of scalding hot cum!

I know it probably wasn’t even a minute, but it felt like we were frozen in that position for at least five! Eventually, we relaxed. With Matty’s cock still inside me, I kissed and licked my nut off his face—feeding it to him with tender deep kisses.

After what was probably the most intense session of making love Matty and I have ever had, I untied my boyfriend’s arms and legs. We both dragged our worn-out asses into the shower and cleaned each other up. I washed Matty’s hair for him since I covered it with cum. About fifteen minutes later, we were dry and back in bed with our bodies wrapped around each other.

“Eddie?”

“Yeah, babe?”

“For the life of me, I don’t even know how I’d be surviving in this world if you weren’t such a huge part of it for me. Every time I think it’s impossible to love you more, I wake up the next morning, and somehow—I do.”

“I know, babe. I totally feel the same. I just—no, never mind.”

“Go ahead. You can say anything with me—you know that.”

“I know. I just don’t want to ruin such an amazing night.”

“It’s about me going off to college, yes?”

“Yeah. I’m sorry.”

“Hey! It’s all good. If there’s a couple anywhere in the world who will survive that kind of separation, it’s us. I’m gonna hate like fuck being away from you—and I’m gonna miss having you in my arms every night—God! I’m gonna miss that so fucking much, baby. It’s gonna suck big time. But when I started getting down about it, I just remind myself that the time we are going to be spending apart is nothing compared to the entire lifetime we are going to have together.”

“I know you’re right, babe. It’s just gonna be so fucking weird sleeping alone for so long. Hell—we were sleeping sleeping together since we were little kids. It’s just a helluva lot more fun now!”

I giggled and kissed my boy before I flipped over so I could be the little spoon. I needed to feel Matty wrapped around me tonight.

Saturday afternoon, Dad invited Carly, Jaxson, Matty, and me to the house for a cookout. Right? Cookout, my ass! This was going to be a meeting. He could end up chewing our asses out for not following the curriculum to a “T” or support us for the work we did. Please, God—let it be the latter!

Things were looking up when Matty and I found Dad cooking steaks on the grill. Just as we gave him a hug, Jaxson and Carly arrived—all smiles. Hmmm. I wonder? Could Jax finally be dating a decent girl? I’ll have to keep my eyes open and figure this out!

Mom joined us, and soon the six of us were sitting around the big table on the deck, enjoying an amazing meal. Dad asked what Matty and I had planned for our birthdays since they were coming up in just a couple of weeks.

“First of all, we don’t want the kids to know about it. There’s so much going on that depends on momentum. It could be a big distraction.”

“But we’re planning on spending the weekend out at the lake house. Just a nice quiet weekend together before I have to leave town for football practice.”

“That sounds like a great idea, boys. And I agree that we shouldn’t announce it to your classes since the work you all are doing is so important.”

I smiled at Dad and said, “—and the reason you brought us all together the day after our first week?”

“You know me well, son—you know me well.”

Mom dabbed her mouth with her napkin and spoke. “I can’t speak about the rest of the kids you all worked with last week, but I can speak about what I’ve seen with Nathan.”

“I’m so proud of Nate, Mom. He totally surprised me so many times this week.”

“Well, I don’t know all the details of your class curriculum, but I can tell you that in just one short week, Nathan has matured—relaxed, even—into a confident, self-assured, proud young man. He’s not my little boy anymore. He’s turned into a beautiful young man. Do you realize he has hardly even touched his Play Station since he started the class? That alone is a miracle from Heaven!”

“You know, the funny thing is that I learned just as much—probably more—from Nate and the kids than they did from Carly and me. And Carly—wow! Dad, I wish you could have seen how she handled the whole section on bullies. It was amazing!”

“Don’t go giving me all the credit, Eddie. You had a bond with each one of those kids that was nothing like I’ve ever seen. I don’t think they would have bonded like they did if it weren’t for you and that huge, understanding heart you carry around with you!”

“Carly. Eddie. Matty and Jaxson. I just want to tell all four of you that I have been getting phone calls from parents all week. Most of them were all about praising the four of you and the effect you were having on their kids. But as the week was ending, nearly every call was from parents—many in tears—who were astonished at the changes they were seeing in their kids. The four of you changed lives this week. You’ll be changing a lot more in the next three weeks.”

“Mr. H., I think it changed all of our lives, too. The whole program helped Jax and me find more of our true selves. We’ve only been doing this for a week, but I can already tell that this is going to be the best summer of my life.”

What the fuck? He’s gonna be leaving me in less than a month! This better be the fucking worst summer of his life!

I guess the exciting news Dad told us was that as of 4:00 this afternoon, the rest of our camp sessions had completely filled up. We were going to have 22 kids for each of the next three weeks.

The following week was even more thrilling than the first. I have to admit I wasn’t totally excited since Nate wasn’t gonna be there. But the group of kids was just as amazing. They bonded and respected each other even more than the first group. When the second session ended, there were tears of sadness that the group was forced to go their separate ways. It was kinda cool to see the group sit together in church the Sunday after their camp ended.

The third week was even more incredible—not so much because of the camp and the group of kids, but mainly because of one particular kid. Noah Carroll was 14 years old. He was cute as shit, athletic, and had a smile that would melt the heart of Satan himself.

It was Wednesday afternoon—the bullying session—where this poor kid completely lost it. As Carly moved around the circle and got close to Noah’s turn to speak, I saw that something was bothering him to the point that he started to panic.

When it was his turn to share, he got up and ran out the door. I was pretty sure he had started to cry before he got out of the room. I told Carly I would take care of Noah and find out what was bothering him so much.

When I got out into the hall, I noticed Noah was heading for the lounge area at the end of the hall. I reached the lounge just as he sat on the sofa and buried his face in his hands, sobbing. Fuck! How was I supposed to handle this? My instinct just said to sit calmly next to him and let him realize I was there. I didn’t feel the need to talk right away.

Gently, I placed my hand on his back and began to slowly rub it up and down—just the way Mom would do to me when I would be upset over shit. It took a few minutes before the sobs slowed down, and Noah turned his head to face me.

“I’m sorry, Eddie. I’m sorry I made such a fool out of myself in front of all the others.”

“Nothing to apologize for, Noah—I’m just worried that there’s something you might want to say but couldn’t figure a way to say it in front of the other.”

“Yeah, that’s one way to put it.”

“I’m here for ya, dude. And just so you know, what you and I talk about out here stays between just us. I promise. You can tell me whatever you want, and it stays between us, k?

“Yeah, I get it. I wasn’t expecting to spend a whole afternoon on this bullying stuff. And just so you know, I have what is probably the worst kind of bully there is.”

“Yeah? Wanna talk about it?”

“I don’t know if I can. See—you and Matty are my heroes. You guys are like my idols. I’m a quarterback, too—I’m gonna be playing Jayvee this year.”

“Dude! That’s awesome!” I put my finger under his chin and moved his head so that he was looking directly at me. With the straightest face I could muster, I asked, “Dude—are you any good? I mean, you’re not gonna be stuck on the Jayvee squad for three years, are ya?”

“Yes—I mean, yes—I’m pretty good, and no—I’m gonna get my ass onto the varsity squad as fast as I can. Sorry for saying ‘ass.’”

“Don’t worry—you’re cool with me.”

Noah gave a half-hearted smile and wiped his wet eyes with the sleeve of his shirt.

“So—do you want to tell me about this bully situation you have?”

“No, I don’t think I can. It’s pretty bad.”

“I get it. I used to think keeping the tough shit to myself was the best way to deal with it. Sorry for saying ‘shit.’ Matty calls me Reverand Potty Mouth.”

Noah started to laugh, and I was glad to see that it helped break the ice a bit. “Reverend Potty Mouth? That’s awesome! But wait—you’re not a minister. You just got out of high school.”

“No, but I’m going to be. And I’m going to become youth minister here at the church this Fall.”

And then there was silence. You know what I’m talking about—that long, awkward silence that takes place when someone is trying to figure out what to say—and if it should even be said at all. The entire time, Noah was looking at the floor in front of him.

Then, after a long sigh, Noah barely whispered the words, “My dad.”

“What?”

“My Dad. He bullies me.”

“Wait. Your father is your bully? That’s wrong in so many ways. Does he—”

“No. No, he doesn’t hit me if that’s what you're wondering.”

“Well, that’s good to know. Thanks for opening up to me, Noah. Does that help?”

“I haven’t opened up. Opening up to you is gonna be the hard part.”

“Like I said, it’s just between you and me—unless you’d like someone else to be here with you. I dunno—Dad, maybe?”

“No, not your dad. But it might be easier if I could talk with both you and Matty. Do you think he’d be willing to listen?”

“Well, there’s only one way to find out.” I sent Matty a text and asked him if he could join Noah and me in the second-floor lounge. I told him I was doing some one-on-one counseling, and Noah asked if he could join us. I also mentioned that this was looking like it might be some serious shit.

It only took about 10 seconds for Matty to say he would be right up. He asked if he could bring some bottled water up to us, and I told him that was a great idea.

Boom! Two minutes later, the hottest boy in North Carolina walked into the lounge area, holding three bottles of water. He tossed one to each of us. He got to the sofa, and I stood to hug him. Noah sighed as he watched our little PDA. Matty looked at the kid and smiled.

“What? You want one, too?”

Noah tried to seem indifferent and shrugged his shoulders.

“Stand up, you goof!” Noah stood, and Matty wrapped his arms around the boy. As soon as Noah returned the hug, he completely lost his shit and practically collapsed in Matty’s embrace while he sobbed into his shoulder.

I got up and helped Noah back to the sofa. Matty and I sat on either side of Noah, with each of us placing a hand on one of his shoulders.

“It’s okay, Noah. We’re both here for you. Matty, just to fill you in—we were doing our section on bullying, and it was a little more than Noah could handle with the other kids in the group. He came out here. I followed him and helped to calm him down a bit. He told me that his bully was his father. Noah wanted you to join us before he said anything else.”

I could see Matty’s eyes starting to tear up a bit. “Noah, I’m glad you asked me to join you guys. You see, my father bullied me quite a bit when he found out about my sexuality. It was pretty rough for a while. Can you tell me if he’s hurt you physically in any way?”

“No, Dad’s never hit me. But he goes out of his way to make sure I know what kind of boy he expects me to be. Especially since he found out—I’m sorry. It’s so hard. I don’t know if I can say it.”

“Noah, Matty and I are here for you. Whenever you’re ready to say something, we’ll still be here.”

Noah sighed and fell back into the sofa with his head falling over the back. “Last year, in the eighth grade. I had this girlfriend—Ella—and I really liked her. We didn’t have sex, but we did just about everything else. We were pretty much ready to give the sex thing a try when her parents split up. Her mother took all the kids to Memphis to live with her mother. It really hit me hard. I loved her more than anything on earth.

“I was really bummed, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t hide my feelings from my friends. Mom was pretty understanding, but Dad was a total jerk. He would tell me to get over it—especially since I was a quarterback and there would be plenty of girls to fall in and out of love with. He totally pissed me off the more he would comment and say shit like that. Sorry—I said shit again.”

“No worries, Noah. Reverend Potty Mouth here says so much more than that!”

Thanks, Matty! That got Noah to laugh a little.

“So, Pastor Clay kinda talked about you guys and how you ended up getting together—that you were best friends first—and then you became boyfriends.”

“Yeah, that’s pretty much what happened. I’m pretty sure Mr. H. didn’t mention the fact that my dad beat the shit out of me one night, and it was Eddie that took care of me. In a way, I guess you could say he saved my life.”

“Wow. I had no idea. Well, Mike—my best friend, came home with me after school to play some video games. He started to talk with me about Ella and how hard I had been taking things. I started to cry, and Mike wrapped his arms around me. Now—don’t laugh, but we’d hugged before—but this time, it felt different. I still don’t know what those feelings really were. I don’t even know if they came from Mike—or me.

“I looked up at him, so I could thank him for being there and all. But the next thing I knew, we were kissing. And I mean kissing hard and full—like I’d never kissed before. For the next hour, we kissed and messed around. He told me he loved me and had for a long time. I was kinda freaking out, though. You see, the feelings I had were just like the feelings I had for Ella. I knew I loved Mike in the same way.

“Now, don’t get me wrong. I wasn’t ashamed of those feelings. I mean, they felt so right. Mike and I have talked about it quite a bit. He’s definitely gay. I’m pretty sure I’m bi. I guess it’s called fluid. I could love a dude as easily as I could love a girl. Right now, I love Mike.

“Mom figured it out pretty fast. She took me to Starbucks one Saturday afternoon and just came right out and asked me if Mike was now my boyfriend. I didn’t have to tell her—the look of shock and fear on my face gave me away. She was surprisingly cool about it. She told me I was her only child, and the thing that mattered the most was my being happy and shit. Well, she didn’t say ‘shit’—but you know what I mean.

“I begged her not to tell Dad. She was positive that Dad would understand and be cool about it. You’d think that after seventeen years of marriage, she would know that man better than she does. She told him, and ever since, he’s done nothing but say shit to make me feel bad. He calls me faggot instead of Noah. He refers to me as the sissy boy. My own father hates that I’m his only son. It totally sucks.”

“Dude. I can sure relate to what you’re saying. You see, my old man bullied the crap outta me—beat me, too. Does your dad drink?”

“No. All this would probably be a little easier to take if I could say it was because he’d been drinking.”

“Noah. It’s kinda sad, but what you’re telling Matty and me isn’t all that unusual. Sometimes it seems when we finally start to figure things out about ourselves, it’s the people who are supposed to love us the most who end up getting all freaked out about it.”

“So this whole week is about finding your true self and living the life you’re meant to live. The reason Eddie and I are here is that we finally know and accept who we are. I think the thing that surprised us the most was how many others were totally cool with it. Now, we’re not even close to being qualified to offer advice on how to deal with your father on this, but I can tell you Pastor Clay is a brilliant man and knows just what to do in these situations.”

“I know Dad would do whatever he could to make this right. But can we talk about the situation right now?”

“Yeah, I just spilled my guts. You can ask me anything you want.”

“Okay, so if you take everyone else out of the picture—how do you feel about yourself?”

“I know for sure I’m not so confused anymore. I know that when I’m with Mike, everything just feels right. I love who I am—I love who he is—I guess that’s not taking everyone else out of the picture, though.”

“Not really, but close.”

“That’s really cool you have someone like Mike in your life. But let’s go back to what Eddie said. When it’s just you—by yourself—how do you feel about Noah Carroll?”

“He’s pretty cool. He has a good future with football. He knows that he can love a person because of who they are on the inside—not for what they have between their legs. You know what I mean?”

“I know exactly what you mean. I started feeling that same way when Eddie and I moved into this relationship. I wasn’t expecting it at all. I’d had girlfriends before and never felt like I was missing anything. And now that I’m in this amazing relationship with Eddie—a dude, no less—I still don’t feel like I’m missing anything.

“It’s called being fluid. You love the person—totally and completely—and it has nothing to do with who is what gender. I think that’s what you’re telling us.”

“Exactly. Maybe I’m not such a freak after all?”

“Definitely not a freak! I’d say you have it together a lot more than I ever did before I discovered that my feelings for Matty were gonna be returned. Now, I have one more question for you, okay?”

“Sure.”

“The second part of this afternoon’s discussion is about how we tend to bully ourselves. We can be harder on ourselves than everyone around us. How do you think you bully yourself?”

“Well, I guess up until about ten minutes ago, I would say that I always put myself down—telling myself that I was a freak and should be ashamed of who I was turning out to be. But after talking with you guys—seeing that I’m not so much a freak—all that shame has pretty much vanished. I like how I’m feeling right now.”

Matty and I both reached in and hugged Noah, and he threw us a big smile for the first time.

“Do you think you could go back in and tell the rest of the group how you’re feeling? Carly’s probably at that part of the lesson, and what you just said to Matty and me might help change another kid’s outlook.”

“Yeah, I can do that—after—I apologize to the group for all the drama.”

“Not necessary—but if that’s something you need to do, you go right ahead and do it.”

“Thank you, guys. You’ll never know how much this means to me. I’m pretty sure Mike’s sitting in there and freaking out. I can’t wait to tell him how awesome you guys have been.”

“Wait a minute! Wait an effin’ minute! Mike is in the—ooooooh! Michael is your Mike?”

“Yeah—surprise!”

“But you two never sit together. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you guys talk to each other.”

“Yeah, that was my fault, too. I was afraid to let people find out about us—well, me—and now I realize that the only feelings I should have cared about were Mike’s. I’m gonna fix that, too.”

“Wow. I’m really proud of you. I think you might be a day or two ahead of the program now!”

“Nope! We still have the final challenge on the ropes course!”

“Bring it on, dude! I feel like I’m ready for just about anything—even dealing with my dad’s bullshit. Sorry about the ‘bullshit’ thing.”

We all laughed, stood up, and did the group hug thing. Matty then headed back down to the ropes course, and I took Noah back into the room.

It was so cool when the rest of the kids saw us return. Every one of them got up and surrounded Noah with hugs and words of encouragement. Oddly, Michael was on the group's outer edges with a worried look on his face.

When the group moved away from Noah, he walked up to Mike/Michael and wrapped him in his arms. I couldn’t hear what he was saying, but I could see Michael/Mike’s reaction. His eyes widened, followed by a beautiful smile, and then a few tears fell from his eyes. He whispered something back to Noah, which was rewarded with an even tighter hug.

Once everyone was seated in the circle, Noah cleared his throat and spoke to the group. “Guys, first thing I need to do is apologize for all the drama. Things were hitting a little closer to home than I was expecting, and I guess I did what any hormonal fifteen-year-old boy would do—freak out!

“So, Miss Carly—is it okay if I answer the two big questions you had for everyone else?”

“Of course, Noah. Feel free to share what you’re comfortable with.”

“Thanks.” Noah took a big breath and started speaking. “So when everyone was talking about their experiences with bullying, I kept thinking about how I couldn’t tell you guys my story. You see—my bully isn’t someone at school. My bully isn’t my little brother. My bully is my father.

“Now—I don’t want you guys to think for a minute that he hits me or hurts me in any physical way. He hurts me with his words and the way he acts around me. The one thing that hurt the most was when Mom told him I would be in this camp. All he could say was that I had better find that my true self is a boy who likes girls—and only girls. He can’t handle that his only son is this jock who happens to love an amazing person who happens to be a boy.

“I started this week pretty much ashamed of who I might be because I had fallen in love with my best friend. I was so ashamed of who I might be that I might have destroyed the one thing in my life that felt perfect. I didn’t want anyone to find out about me, so I’ve pretty much been ignoring the one person who means more to me than any other person in my life.”

Noah stood and moved over to sit next to Mike/Michael. He took Michael’s hands in his and continued with, “I’m so sorry for the stupid things I’ve been doing all week. I love you, Mike. This whole week is about finding your true self. I can’t even begin to do that without letting everyone know that I have fallen in love with an awesome boy—a funny, smart, cute boy, and makes me feel complete whenever we are together. So—Mike—please forgive me for all the stupid stuff I’ve been doing all week. I will never deny you again.”

Looking out to the rest of the group, Noah took a deep breath. “Every single person in this room is amazing. Please forgive me for not trusting in that and trying to hide who I am from you. Nothing good can come from denying yourself to the very people who should understand and accept you—accept you as who you are.”

Carly looked at me and whispered, “You are amazing, Eddie Hamilton!” I just smiled as she spoke out to the kids, “Noah. I guess you know that you just answered the second question we had—the one about self-bullying. Guys—this is the perfect example of how self-bullying prevents you from being your true self. You see, when you feel ashamed of who you are, and even more so of the relationship you might have with someone else, it can be the number one thing that blocks you from being able to live your life as your true self.

“Now—this is a great time to begin our journaling. We’re going to give you a little more time than usual today since this has been one of those days filled with a lot of emotion.” Carly handed out the journals, and everyone started writing away.

It only made me smile to see Noah and Mike sitting together and writing in their books. They would stop every couple of minutes and smile at each other. I knew that smile, too—it’s the same one I get from Matty on a daily basis!

I think the thing that makes me the happiest about the whole situation was that Noah was able to use his newfound confidence, and he stood up to his father’s comments and judgment. It took a few weeks—and a couple of counseling sessions with Dad—but Noah and his dad were able to get their relationship back on the right track.

* * * * *

It was finally our birthday weekend! Matty and I didn’t do the fancy restaurant thing that particular Friday. Instead, we got in the Rav4 and headed to the lake house. We grilled pork chops out on the deck and enjoyed them with a baked yam and some broccoli with cheese sauce.

Dessert was each other’s sweet and creamy nut in an amazing sixty-nine. Before falling asleep, we each gave our butts to our boyfriend’s dicks and fell asleep completely exhausted—but sooooo fucking happy!

The following day—which was actually Matty’s birthday—my phone rang at 9:00. It was Dad. I immediately started to worry since a Dad-call that early in the morning could only mean something terrible had happened.

“Hi, Dad. What’s up?”

“Good morning, son. I just got a phone call from Donald’s parole officer. There’s been an unfortunate turn of events.”

“Oh no! Did he do something?”

“Funny, that was my first reaction, too. But no, Donald’s mother passed away last night, and he now has no family member to live with—which is a requirement of his parole. I’m on my way to pick him up now, and I just wanted to make sure it was okay to bring him along with us this afternoon.”

“Hang on a second. It’s cool with me, but I should double-check with Matty.” I walked out to the deck and told Matty what Dad had just said. He was cool with Donald coming up to the lake with the family.

“Yeah, Dad. It’s cool. Tell him we’re both sorry for his loss and not to worry—we’ll figure something out.”

“Will do, Eddie. Thank you—and thank Matty for me, as well. See you soon!”

The party was great. Besides the family and Donald, the entire squad was there, and we had a blast. Even Donald had a good time, despite losing his mom. He later explained that while he was sad that she died so young, he didn’t know her as his mom so much.

I thought it was kinda strange that the squad ended up leaving before the family did, but then I soon understood why. We were all sitting in the living room, and Dad was explaining Donald’s situation. With his mother having been such an integral part of Donald’s probation, her death meant that a judge would have to reconsider everything. There was even a slight chance that Donald might have to go back to Utah if another acceptable living/supervision situation couldn’t be arranged.

Of course, Dad had a solution—but he needed the blessing of Matty and me. Dad’s plan was to have Donald live with them—in my old room—but only if it was okay with us. Neither of us had a problem with that.

The surprise came when Matty suggested that Donald move into our guest room so I would have some company after he went off to school next weekend. “Are you sure, babe? You wouldn’t have a problem with that?”

“No. Not at all. The only thing I hate about going away is the thought of you sitting around the house all by yourself. I don’t think I have to worry about you and Donald falling for each other or anything.”

“Nope! Not gonna happen. I love you to pieces, Matty—and we will not be going there!”

Everyone had a good laugh, and Dad said that while the family home would need to be Donald’s official residence, he had no problem with Donald staying with me as long as my bedroom was set up for Donald—in case the probation people stopped by for a visit.

“Dad! You’re gonna deceive the probation people?”

“My number one priority is to see that my family is happy. If Matty’s suggestion would be helpful to you, then I’ll do whatever I have to do to make that happen.”

So there we are. Matty and I had a wonderful/sad/sex-filled/sad last couple of days together before he walked out the front door. We both had tears in our eyes, and as I shut the door, a pair of strong arms wrapped around me.

“You got this, dude. And I got your back. If any two people are going to make this whole thing work, it’s you and Matty.”

All I could do was turn around and cry into Donald’s chest.

Surprise! I was concerned about Eddie being all alone after Matty left town. I confess I didn't even see this particular end to the chapter until about ten minutes before I got there!
I guess Noah isn't the only thing fluid with this story-apparently my thought process is as well!
Thanks for all your support! Your comments and thoughts keep me going! Please let me know what you think!
Love to all!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2019 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 26
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Anyone else smell a sequel??? I love how Donald has evolved, I'm Glad he can be a part of Matt's support system!

  • Haha 5
Link to comment

I didn’t realize that their Church Camp was a recurring weekly event with new students arriving every week. I guess because the churches my father ministered were all small, they only needed to do a single week to cover all the kids. That must be a massive church!
;–)

Link to comment

Wow! Just Wow!  I'm sorry that Donald has lost his Mom, but happy that he now has the support of Pastor Clay and Eddie and Matty.  I have a feeling that Noah and Mike are going to be an intrigal element later in the story.  With Matty leaving for college, I think Eddie and Donald will become close friends, but I hope not TOO close!  Awesome story Geoff, and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Awesome chapter. I can see Noah and Mike becoming important later in the story. I'm sorry Donald mum has died. I think Eddie and Donald will become good friends.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Excellent chapter! Matty and Eddie have such capacities for good with their big hearts and empathetic, intuitive natures.  I hope those attributes will be available to both of them as their relationship hits the rocks because of the separation and who knows what else. I can see some interesting, potentially scary foreshadowing in this chapter, but I hope I’m wrong; I’ll keep my mouth shut. (yes, OK… A rare occurrence).  😏

Donald continues to be such a revelation. Who knew that the boy who nearly killed Eddie would end up being a source of comfort and strength?  I wonder what else is hidden beneath Donald’s surface.

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, tesao said:

Excellent chapter! Matty and Eddie have such capacities for good with their big hearts and empathetic, intuitive natures.  I hope those attributes will be available to both of them as their relationship hits the rocks because of the separation and who knows what else. I can see some interesting, potentially scary foreshadowing in this chapter, but I hope I’m wrong; I’ll keep my mouth shut. (yes, OK… A rare occurrence).  😏

Donald continues to be such a revelation. Who knew that the boy who nearly killed Eddie would end up being a source of comfort and strength?  I wonder what else is hidden beneath Donald’s surface.

Donald continues to be a threat in one form or another.  Me thinks trouble in paradise soon.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, davewri said:

Donald continues to be a threat in one form or another.  Me thinks trouble in paradise soon.

You may be right. However, I sense that the worst trouble - and it will be catastrophic - won’t come from Donald. It’s fun to speculate, though...trying to piece together the clues that Geoff has dropped here and there.  Then again, we could all end up blindsided. He is a sly one, after all.  😏

  • Haha 5
Link to comment

A great chapter and the summer camp was awesome, it’s sad that Donald lost his mum, he would have benefited so much by attending the summer camp. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 12/17/2019 at 5:32 PM, droughtquake said:

I didn’t realize that their Church Camp was a recurring weekly event with new students arriving every week. I guess because the churches my father ministered were all small, they only needed to do a single week to cover all the kids. That must be a massive church!
;–)

Sounds kind of like Vacation Bible School in shifts, but just for teens.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

.Outstanding chapter! Eddie has the empathy necessary to be able to help youth and the compassion needed to guide them into discovering their inner strength to discover their own path to confidence and happiness. The fact that he got an assist from Matty was just icing on the cake. The death of Donald’s mother is sad and adds a new wrinkle to their relationship. Being apart for their college careers will bring new and complicated issues to bear on their relationship. We’ll definitely have to hope that they will get through their trials without destroying their very special relationship. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Marry? or Matty? Finally worked out it was really Matty, but that was an interesting typo - did he really mean "marry"? But they have already said they want to wait (until college is finished, presumably). And as a married man myself, I am all for "marry". LOL

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..