Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 5,278 Words
  • 5,493 Views
  • 19 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Preacher's Kid: High School - 5. The Weekend Before the Storm

Eddie and Matty get to spend their first weekend together as boyfriends. There are a lot of firsts, actually!
No matter what happens in their future, this will always be their first weekend together.
So there might be more sex play than usual, but hey---the boys are seventeen years old!
Eddie can't help but feel that school is going to be a problem. Matty thinks it will be cool.
At least they have this weekend to enjoy!

I don’t think I’ve ever slept as well as I did with my boyfriend (Wow! Still wrapping my head around that one!) in my arms. When I opened my eyes the next morning, I found Matty—my Matty smiling and looking into my eyes.

“Funny thing, Matty—two days ago, if I woke up and found you looking at me like that, it would have been creepy as shit. Today? It’s the most amazing thing to wake up to!”

“One question, Eddie.”

“Okay—ask me anything.”

“Did yesterday really happen? Are we actually boyfriends? Did I really come out to your parents last night?”

“Yes. Hell Yes. And Oh-my-fucking-God you did!”

“And you came out to your awesome mom?”

“She tricked me. She made me do it!”

“And it was one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen. And she all but gave us permission to have sex!”

“Well—not really—but kinda? And she sooo didn’t have to go there. I thought I was gonna die!”

Matty kissed me and chuckled, “I thought you were gonna die when you blasted your nut down my throat.”

“Shit! I still can’t believe how fucking awesome that blowjob felt! I’m afraid when we actually get down to fucking we might actually die from the feeling!”

“You dork! I don’t ever want to fuck you!”

“W-what? Why? Did I say something wrong?”

Matty ran his fingers through my hair and lightly kissed me. “You don’t get it, do you? I’m so completely in love with you—I don’t think I can do anything except make love to you.”

“Oooooh—” Fuck! I haven’t been awake for ten minutes, and I start crying! “I’m sorry, Matty. I guess I’m still a little emotional after everything that happened yesterday. Besides, I’ve never had anyone say that kind of shit to me before. I don’t know how to handle it!”

“Hey—you’re handling everything perfectly. And just so you know—I’ve never had anyone to say that kind of shit to me—so I guess we’re kinda on an even playing field. Let’s just promise each other one thing.”

“Whatever you want, Matty.”

“This is pretty fucking new for both of us. We’re gonna stumble every now and then. We might say shit that could be hurtful without even knowing it. So—let’s just promise to be understanding and always give each other a break, k?”

“Definitely—and thanks.”

“For what?”

“For being the perfect boyfriend—for being so smart—for having a fucking awesome dick that I want to—”

Fuck! My alarm went off just as I was getting ready to give my first-ever blowjob! Talk about a cock-blocker! I turned off my phone, and Matty crawled over me with that incredible body and stunning hard cock. Once he was out of bed, he took my hand and pulled me out of bed.

He let go of my hand and wrapped his fingers around my morning wood. “Speaking of awesome dick—” He led me into my bathroom by my cock and turned on the water in the shower.

Of course, as soon as we get into the hot, steamy water, Matty wraps me in his arms and kisses me like I’ve never been kissed before. I mean, Jesus!! How can his kisses keep getting better? One of these days, he might just make me nut from one of his kisses—if he keeps this up!

Okay—another first! Matty grabs the shampoo and squirts some in his hands. I know this is gonna sound weird and all, but having my boyfriend wash my hair was one of the hottest things I’ve ever experienced. Well—the hottest thing besides his mouth around my cock, okay?

I did the same to him and knew he was into it as much as I was from the sound of his moans—and his cock bouncing up and down against my leg. I had to be careful not to touch his stitches. I definitely didn’t want to break the mood!

Once our hair was washed and rinsed, I grabbed the liquid soap and poured some across his amazing pecs. He did the same to me, and we continued to clean each other from head to toe. The last things we “cleaned” were each other’s cocks. Jesus! He kept cleaning mine, too!

Matty had a slow and sexy rhythm going as he stroked my cock. With his other hand, he had me put my foot up on the side of the tub. That hand soon found its way around to my pucker, and before I could even gasp, Matty pushed a finger inside me!

Damn! It hurt like hell for about two seconds. Then he found something inside me and pressed it. Holy shit! I almost blacked out and sprayed the biggest nut of my life all over him! I wonder if he has one of those places inside him? I can’t wait to find out.

All I can say is thank God I had my arms wrapped around Matty when my entire fucking world stopped! Otherwise, we would have had a serious 911 situation. Can you imagine the EMT dudes finding an unconscious teenage boy with a throbbing cock on the shower floor? Ha! Mom would have loved that!

After my brain came back to earth, I kissed Matty with all the love and passion I could muster. Then it hit me that Matty was the one doing all the hot and sexy stuff and making me feel all this amazing shit. That’s it! It’s time to return the favor!

I got down on my knees and immediately was faced with Matty’s hard cock. I thought of how this was just like the other night when I was cleaning Matty up and asked him to turn around. The second thing I thought of was wondering what a hard cock tastes like. Well, I guess it’s time to find out!

I opened my mouth and covered the head of Matty’s cock. I guess I was relieved it didn’t taste like piss! Hey! Give me a fucking break! I totally have no idea what to expect here!

While I might have been relieved over what Matty’s cock didn’t taste like, I was just as excited to taste his silky, sweet precum. Whoah! I thought mine tasted pretty good, but Matty’s—wow! I’ve never tasted anything better than this. I’m guessing a lot of that was from knowing it was Matty’s and that I helped cause it!

I’ve told you Matty’s cock was amazing, but I haven’t told you what makes it amazing. First, it’s longer than mine—so that makes it about eight inches. The base of his cock is about the same as mine, but as you get closer to the head, it gets thicker. Sweet Jesus! His cock was filling my mouth, and I knew right then and there that I loved it! I was giving my boyfriend my first-ever blowjob!

I couldn’t get the whole thing in my mouth, so I wrapped my fingers around the bottom part and stroked it in the same rhythm I was moving my head. Matty was holding onto my head for balance and was panting hard. Every time he breathed out, he would say something like, “oh, fuck!” or “soooo goooood” or something like that.

While I was sucking Matty’s cock, I looked up and smiled when he mouthed “I love you” down at me. I have to say I was surprised when Matty put his leg up on the ledge and grabbed the bottle of liquid soap—which he used on his ass. I was still sucking and looking up at him when he said, “Finger me, Eddie. Push your finger inside me!”

I never thought that boy sex would involve so much multitasking! But hey, that’s what makes me a good athlete. I reached around and rubbed my finger over Matty’s pucker. The wrinkles fascinated me. I wonder if mine is like that? I’ll have to ask Matty sometime.

“Push it in me, Eddie!”

Oh shit! Maybe I’m not so good at multitasking since I totally forgot what I was supposed to be doing back there!

I found the center of Matty’s pucker and pushed in. Wow! He opened right up for me! I tried to remember what Matty’s finger did inside me, and soon I found this thing that was kinda round and solid. I pressed it, and Matty let out a moan that might have been a little too loud.

I was gonna tell him to hold down the noise when his legs started to tremble, and he began nutting into my mouth. Fuck! This boy was nutting gallons! There was no way I was gonna be able to swallow it all!

That kinda made me sad because Matty’s nut tasted awesome! I kept swallowing and pressing on that spot while Matty kept shooting. I felt some of his nut leaking out of my mouth and down my chin.

When Matty decided to come back down to earth, he pulled me up and kissed me. All I can say is I have never been so fucking turned on as I was at that very moment. While Matty and I were kissing, he touched my cock—that’s all he did! He just touched it! I nutted all over him again!

We finally settled down and cleaned each other one last time. We turned the water off and grabbed towels, drying each other off. I was super careful when I ran the towel through Matty’s hair, and I think he was happy about that.

We finished up our bathroom stuff and went out into the bedroom to dress for the day. I thought seriously about going commando for the day, then realized it was probably a bad idea. I had a feeling I could easily pop wood at any moment and didn’t need the parents or the brat seeing that!

I threw on the Charlie Puth tee that I got last summer when he performed in Charlotte. Don’t laugh, but I always feel a little sexier when I have Charlie Puth’s face on my chest! I know, it’s stupid—so deal with it!

Matty put on some cargos and a tight red tank top that looked fucking awesome! Yep—underwear was a good choice since I nearly popped wood as soon as I saw him! Fuck me! I’m such a total horn dog!

We made our way downstairs, and there was a note from Mom. She had taken the brat shopping, and Dad was already at the golf course. She left out a couple of blueberry muffins, which we scarfed down in seconds flat. I pulled out a couple of K-cups and made coffee for the two of us.

Matty slung his backpack over his shoulder and, we took the coffees with us as we headed next door. We walked up to the front door just as the cleaning crew arrived. They were confused about seeing us at first, but Matty was great and told them we had stuff to do and would be in his room if they needed anything.

We made our way to Matty’s room and sat on the bed. There was one thing I was dying to know, so I just asked. “Dude, where did you learn all that shit that makes sex so fucking awesome?”

“You really want to know?”

“Yeah! I need to learn this shit, too!”

He grabbed his backpack and pulled out his (well, my) laptop. Once it was powered up, he went to this website called Helix.

Holy Fuck! It was a website full of hot, naked boys! He pulled up his favorite video on the site and told me it won a bunch of international porn awards. It was called Breathe, and it was non-stop, sexy-as-fuck shit from beginning to end.

Of course, the internet in my house is all restricted, and the parents have this tracking device thing that shows everything we go to on the web. No wonder I’m stupid when it comes to different ways to make a boy feel amazing!

I couldn’t stop watching those big dicks slide into those smooth asses! Jesus, that’s gotta hurt! But as I was watching, Matty leaned into me and said, “Eddie, I can’t wait for you to do that to me! I can’t wait to feel your dick slide into my ass!”

Major wood! What do I do? Plop my dick out and stroke out the third load of the day? Fuck! It wasn’t even lunchtime yet!

Matty pointed to one of the guys and told me his name was Blake. He said the dude was his favorite porn star. He kinda has a body a lot like Matty’s—so I guess that makes him my favorite porn star, too.

Matty explained that Blake was pretty much a top, which meant that he did the fucking. Then, this Blake dude lays down, and the dude he was fucking turns around and fucks him! I thought I was making a joke when I said, “So the top turns into a bottom?”

“Exactly. It’s called a flip-flop scene.”

“Wow. I never knew Matty Jordan was a boy porn connoisseur!”

“Dude, it was all I had. Think about it—I was in love with a boy I’ve known all my life. But he’s this mega-jock who I was sure wouldn’t ever love me back! It was all I had—and I had to settle for this so I wouldn’t attack him whenever we were together.”

“That would have been fun, though!”

Just then, the hot boys onscreen were blowing their loads all over the place! I needed to stroke one out so bad! When I mentioned that to Matty, he told me we had to wait until the cleaners were gone since they could show up at any time and ask him something. Fucking bastard!

But he was right. Just as the video was coming to an end, there was a knock on the door. “Mr. Jordan, there are quite a few magazines, newspapers, and unopened letters. What should we do with them?”

“You can toss the newspapers and magazines. I guess you can put the unopened mail in a stack on the kitchen table.”

“Thank you, sir.”

Matty closed the website. I was still in shock such a thing even existed. “I can’t believe I’ll never be able to see this stuff!”

“You wanna?”

“What? See more of this stuff? Fuck yeah!”

“Okay, look out my window. What do you see?”

“My window.”

“Right. I’ll just move the router into my bedroom and set it by the window. You can watch anything you want on my internet!”

“Sweet! What are we waiting for?”

“I’ll be right back, babe!”

Matty left the bedroom, leaving me alone. I grabbed my phone and checked my email. There wasn’t much, but as I was looking, a new email came in from Carowinds. That’s the theme park Matty and I worked at last summer. They told me I was invited to return this summer and repeat my role as Snoopy in the character shows and as a park character. It was a blast last summer, and the pay was sweet! I’d love to go back, but only if Matty gets to go back as well.

Matty returned with the router and had it hooked up in no time flat. I told him about my email, and he grabbed his phone to check and see if he got one. Yes! He got one, too! All we had to do now was double-check with Mom and Dad and make sure they were cool with us making some cash over the summer.

I noticed that my wood had finally gone down—that is until Matty asked me how my dick was. Boing! It didn’t take long at all to get hard again! I’m gonna kill him if those cleaning people don’t get out of the house soon!

“Sorry. Another subject, then. Spring Break! It’s in four weeks! You still wanna go to St. Pete with the guys?”

“I guess unless you have a better idea.”

“You know I do! I’d rather spend it with you. If we go with the guys, it’ll be fun and all—but you know they’re gonna be drinking and shit. Well, that’s kinda the last thing I want to be around—you know—with everything that happened.”

“We could go somewhere else if you want—or go with them and just get our own room.”

“Myrtle Beach. It’s a lot of fun, and I can’t think of any of our friends that’ll be going there. That means we can spend the whole time with each other.”

“Sounds awesome—if we can get Mom and Dad to agree.”

“I can make that happen. I’ll just tell them that there would probably be drinking with a large group, and I don’t want to be around that.”

“You can’t tell them our friends drink!”

“Jesus, Eddie! They’re not stupid. And it wasn’t that long ago when they were going on Spring break trips with their friends.”

“Well, I love the idea. We’ll tell them about our Summer jobs and ask about Spring break tonight, k?”

For the next hour or so, we watched YouTube videos and kept things cool. There was a knock on the door, and one of the cleaners told Matty they had finished and would be on their way. He thanked them and got up to show them out. Hopefully, he’d lock the door cuz as soon as he was out of the room, I pulled the covers back on the bed and stripped down to nothing.

By the time Matty got back to the room, he was already naked! God, he has a beautiful dick, and I couldn’t wait to taste it again!

“I like the way you think, Eddie Hamilton!”

Matty dropped his clothes on the floor and climbed on top of me. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of feeling his incredible body pressed against mine or the heat of his dick rubbing against me. This strange whimpering kind of sound came out of my mouth as Matty’s tongue moved in. What the fuck? I don’t whimper!

But I’ll tell ya, what my awesome boyfriend said next made me whimper like a little girl puppy! “Eddie Hamilton, for the rest of my life, I will never get tired of looking down at your awesome face and see the love I have for you come right back at me in your eyes.” Yeah, cue the whimpering!

Matty grabbed a bottle of lube out of his nightstand and sat up on my thighs so he could slick up both our cocks. I had no idea what he had planned, but he’s not let me down yet!

I guess I was surprised when Matty pushed his slick cock down between my thighs and pushed up against my balls. That was a new feeling! That was definitely a good feeling, especially when he lowered himself on top of me and whispered, “squeeze your legs together, Eddie. Just like that!”

Matty started pumping his cock up and down, which caused his abs to rub against my lubed cock. His legs were on the outside of mine, and the sound of our bodies slapping against each other was hot as fuck!

“I love you, Eddie. Soooo fucking much, I love you!”

“Oh my God, Matty! I love you! But I’m not gonna last very long! So good! So fucking good!”

I guess I’m gonna have to get used to this sex thing so I can last a little longer! It only took a couple of minutes for me to scream into Matty’s mouth as I shot jet after jet of hot cum between our bodies.

I was still gasping for air when Matty pulled himself up and started to stroke his eight inches. “Fuuuuuuck!” Six jets of cum hit my face, my chest, my abs—damn! My boyfriend is a total shooter!

I scooped some of Matty’s nut off my cheek and put it on my tongue just before I pulled him down and shared it with him while we kissed. After kissing and coming back down to Earth, Matty pulled me out of bed. “We’re a hot, sticky mess! Let’s clean up.”

“Yeah, we should head back over to the house before Mom starts wondering what’s going on.”

After showering and actually cleaning up with only a few kisses, we made our way back home and found Mom in the kitchen with the brat eating a sandwich at the table.

“Hi boys, did everything go well next door?”

“Yes, ma’am. Eddie and I hung out in my room and watched videos while they worked downstairs. They did a great job. The place looks totally different now.”

“That’s wonderful. Look, I need you to do me a favor. I’m going to be at the church this afternoon with Nathan and his youth group. Eddie, will you make spaghetti for dinner—and I think you should make a double batch. We can have the leftovers tomorrow evening. Oh! And your father has a couple of hospital visits after he finishes at the golf course. We should all be getting home around the same time.”

Matty looked at me like I had grown three heads. “You cook? They let you cook food for others to eat?”

“Yes, dork! Okay, so maybe it’s the only thing I know how to make, but I promise you, it’s pretty darned good! Isn’t that right little bro?”

Without looking up from his lunch, I was answered with a non-committed, “Yeah, I guess so.”

“Well, if you don’t want any, I’m sure Matty here would be more than happy to eat your share!”

“Mom!!!”

“Your brother was joking, Nathan. Eddie, be nice to your brother.”

“I was being nice. I didn’t call him twerp even once!”

“Mom!!!”

“I don’t know what I’m going to do with you boys! Now eat—here are a couple of sandwiches. There are chips on the table, and you can pour yourself some milk or iced tea. No soda!”

I just had to do it! “Mom!!!”

Mom smacked me on the ass with her dish towel and chuckled. She told Nathan to hurry and finish his lunch so they wouldn’t be late for youth group.

Matty sat at the table between the brat and me. Nathan looked at Matty and stared. He finally spoke up with, “I’m sorry you got hurt, Matty. But I’m glad you’re living with us now.”

“I’m glad I’m living here, little dude. You’re like the little brother I always wished I had.”

“Cool. It’s like I have two big brothers now. That makes me the winner!”

“Except when I whoop your butt at Mario Cart!”

“Maybe we can play some when I get home from youth group. I’m getting a lot better!”

“You’re on, little dude!” Matty leaned in to Nathan and said, “I’m still gonna whip your little butt!”

“Nuh-uh! I’m gonna whip your big butt!”

“Hey! I don’t have a big butt!” Matty turned to me and asked, “Do I have a big butt?”

I cocked my head and smiled. “I haven’t really noticed, Matty. Do you?”

He gave me a dirty smiled and went back to his lunch. By the time we were finishing, Mom and the brat were out the door, leaving me alone with my boyfriend—who I was about ready to smack!

“Dude! You can’t tell Mom we were watching videos! What if she asked what kind? I’m a horrible liar! She would have figured something out.”

“We watched YouTube videos, didn’t we? That wouldn’t have been lying.”

“And don’t bring me into conversations about any part of your body. I don’t know if I can keep it together and not embarrass myself!”

“Eddie. Baby. Relaaaaaax. I would never say anything to embarrass you. We’re boyfriends now. But all we have to do is act the same way we always have. And if you think about it, it’s not much different than how two people who love each other act. Because—we’ve always loved each other. Just be the same Eddie you’ve always been. Here—at school—when—”

“Oh fuck! School! I don’t know if I can make it through an entire day, acting like nothing is different between us! I just came out to Mom. I’m only thinking about coming out to Dad. I’m soooo not ready to come out at school!”

“Nobody’s coming out at school! I know I’m not—at least not yet! But listen to me. Someday down the road, some of our friends might put two and two together and figure out things. If they’re friends, it won’t matter.”

“Okay. Okay. I’m gonna trust you on this. We just act like nothing’s different, right? You just better not look at me with those fucking sexy bedroom eyes that you’ve been using the last couple of days!”

“You like that look, huh? You mean this look?”

Damn! Even when he’s joking around, that look in Matty’s eyes is all it takes for me to pop instant wood! I stood up at the table and put his hand on my cock. “See what that look did? You can’t do that at school! Please?!?”

“No worries, babe. I’ll be a good boy. But I think we should get the spaghetti sauce started, so I can take care of that bad boy for you before everyone gets home.”

There! He gave me that look again! I just fucking leaked!

We finished lunch and cleaned our dishes. Mom had set everything out for the sauce. I pulled the ground beef and Italian sausage from the fridge and threw them into the dutch oven for browning. I asked Matty if he knew how to chop up onion and garlic, and he did—so he did.

Once the meat was browned and drained, I added four jars of Newman’s sauce, the onions, and garlic and stirred everything together. I brought everything up to where it started to bubble, put the lid on the pot, lowered the heat to simmer and dragged my hot-as-fuck boyfriend up to my—no—our room.

So far, everything we had done was at Matty’s lead. This time I wanted to take the lead and show Matty I wasn’t a total idiot. Besides, I saw one thing in that video I wanted to try—and I knew it would blow Matty’s mind!

We undressed each other in no time flat, pulled back the linens, and flopped down on the bed. Matty landed on top again, but this time I rolled us over. Hehe. That caused a massive grin on Matty’s face!

“Let me.” That’s all I said.

“Oh, fuck!” That’s all he said.

My main goal was to find every spot that drove Matty crazy. After a few minutes of kissing, I moved my mouth over to his ear. As I was kissing and licking my way down the side of Matty’s neck, he let out a moan like I’ve never heard before. First spot found!

The next spot wasn’t a big surprise, but as I kissed and sucked on his nipples, Matty gasped and moaned some more. Damn! Those sounds he makes turn me on like crazy! I decided to try something else and lightly bit down on his nipple. Holy shit! I thought Matty’s entire body was going to lift off the bed.

“Jesus, Eddie! I almost nutted just from that!”

“Yeah? You liked that, huh?”

“Fuck! Do it again!”

“Oh no, my dear boyfriend. I have so much more exploring to do!”

Matty wasn’t happy at first, but he soon forgot when I discovered several more trigger spots—the inside of his thigh, his big toe, the back of his knee, the spot where his leg meets with his crotch, his taint—oh! major spot for Matty.

But it was my next move that blew him and me away! I couldn’t believe I pushed his legs back and lowered my face onto his smooth, puckered hole. I saw it on the video and knew I had to do that to Matty.

“Oh my God!!! Fuck, Eddie! What are you?? Oh! Ohhh! Ahhhhhhh!”

Oh yeah, Matty liked it. The funny thing is that once I realized it didn’t taste like I was afraid it was gonna taste, I totally got into it, too. I learned that doing things that drive Matty crazy gets me almost as excited as he is!

Before long, I found out that I could actually stick my tongue in his hole and basically fuck him with it. Did you know a dude could nut without even touching his dick? I guess if you’re turned on enough, just about anything could happen!

Matty’s cock was throwing his nut all over the place. Dude was thrashing all over the bed as my tongue fucked his hole. Holy shit! I sure hope Matty does that to me if it feels that good!

Eventually, I knelt over Matty’s legs and scooped up some of his nut with my right hand. I used it to lube myself up and looked into my spent boyfriend's eyes as I stroked. There’s that look again! Jesus, help me! If that look sends me over the edge, I can’t wait to see what Matty’s tongue will do!

After we both came back to earth, I went into the bathroom and brought back a wet washcloth. I cleaned Matty up and told him we had to get started on the laundry. I didn’t have many chores around the house, but I was expected to do my own laundry on Saturdays.

Matty thought that was funny, and when I asked why he was laughing, he said the reason Mom didn’t want to do my laundry is so she would never be faced with the evidence of my wet dreams and marathon jerk-off sessions. I started to laugh and then suddenly stopped when it hit me just how right Matty could be about that. It’s not like I could ever ask her. Yeah, right!!

The rest of the day went without a hitch. Matty and the brat played Mario Cart while I finished getting dinner ready. Mom was super cool and didn’t mention our “talk” from last night, even though she would give me that “mom smile” several times.

That night, Matty took his turn and explored my body. Fuck! Do you know how hard it is to be quiet when every single spot on your body drives you crazy when your boyfriend’s tongue is tormenting it? Oh yeah—I also had my first hands-free nut when Matty tongue-fucked my ass! If a tongue feels that good, I could only wonder what his big-ass dick was gonna feel like!

Sunday was pretty typical, too. Matty went to church with us for the 11:00 service. I was glad when Dad got through his sermon without embarrassing any of us—which he has been known to do more than once!

We had a nice brunch at the country club and hit the books when we got home. Matty and I spent the afternoon doing our homework, and we had leftover spaghetti for dinner. We were both in bed and asleep by 11:00 since we had to get up at 7:00 for school.

Oh, fuck me! School. I don’t know how that’s going to go. Matty thinks everything will be okay. I don’t know. I’m more than a little skeptical. School just might totally suck tomorrow.

Not really a cliffhanger, but you get to meet a lot of new characters in the next chapter. And don't forget, Pastor Clay is preparing a sermon based on Boy Erased. What does he know? Anything?
Is this going to be a sermon that will embarrass Eddie? Ha! Possibly!
And let's not forget about Nathan--I have a strong feeling he will soon become one of your favorite characters, too!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I enjoyed writing it! It was the perfect thing to get down to after coming home from my family visit.
Love you all!
--Geoff
Copyright © 2019 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 41
  • Love 21
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Using jarred spaghetti sauce, even if it’s Newman’s Own, is cheating! My mother used to make spaghetti sauce from scratch, only using part of a package of powdered spaghetti seasoning for extra flavor – of course it wasn’t particularly authentic, but we’re certainly not Italian either! My Lesbian(?) Aunt’s Italian/German ‘roommate’ made us a very authentic Ragu-style sauce with meatballs. (I cheat and use jarred sauce myself. I like Classico.)
;–)
 

And my father would occasionally use us to illustrate his sermons.

Long after I’d stopped attending his church, I found out that he’d used me as an example of faith. We had just moved into a new-to-us house, the first (and only) house they ever owned. There was a windstorm that turned into a power outage. A skylight over the master bedroom changing area blew off the roof and landed in our next door neighbor’s yard. After we retrieved it and replaced it on the roof, my father sent me down to get the hammer and nails. We only had a 6’ ladder, so while it was easy to get up on the roof, the ladder wasn’t visible unless I leaned over the edge of the roof.

I could see the ladder when I looked over the edge, but couldn’t locate it with my foot when I was on my belly trying to find it. Eventually, I had to trust that I knew where the ladder was even if I couldn’t feel it. After I got to the ground, I discovered that my mother had been there the whole time, silently pointing a flashlight at the ladder from under the eaves! She didn’t know why she never said anything while I was struggling.

As my father was nailing the skylight down, I told him the story. So when we left the roof, he went first. Then he grabbed my foot and placed it on the ladder. And (unnecessarily) grabbed my other foot and placed it on the ladder too!

I was furious and told him he was no longer allowed to use me in his sermons.

If he’d thought about it, it wasn’t really a very good example since I did not believe in his religion.
;–)

Link to comment
33 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Using jarred spaghetti sauce, even if it’s Newman’s Own, is cheating! My mother used to make spaghetti sauce from scratch, only using part of a package of powdered spaghetti seasoning for extra flavor – of course it wasn’t particularly authentic, but we’re certainly not Italian either! My Lesbian(?) Aunt’s Italian/German ‘roommate’ made us a very authentic Ragu-style sauce with meatballs. (I cheat and use jarred sauce myself. I like Classico.)
;–)
 

And my father would occasionally use us to illustrate his sermons.

Long after I’d stopped attending his church, I found out that he’d used me as an example of faith. We had just moved into a new-to-us house, the first (and only) house they ever owned. There was a windstorm that turned into a power outage. A skylight over the master bedroom changing area blew off the roof and landed in our next door neighbor’s yard. After we retrieved it and replaced it on the roof, my father sent me down to get the hammer and nails. We only had a 6’ ladder, so while it was easy to get up on the roof, the ladder wasn’t visible unless I leaned over the edge of the roof.

I could see the ladder when I looked over the edge, but couldn’t locate it with my foot when I was on my belly trying to find it. Eventually, I had to trust that I knew where the ladder was even if I couldn’t feel it. After I got to the ground, I discovered that my mother had been there the whole time, silently pointing a flashlight at the ladder from under the eaves! She didn’t know why she never said anything while I was struggling.

As my father was nailing the skylight down, I told him the story. So when we left the roof, he went first. Then he grabbed my foot and placed it on the ladder. And (unnecessarily) grabbed my other foot and placed it on the ladder too!

I was furious and told him he was no longer allowed to use me in his sermons.

If he’d thought about it, it wasn’t really a very good example since I did not believe in his religion.
;–)

I'm more of a Prego meatier sauce kind of guy

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I'm more of a Prego meatier sauce kind of guy

My favorite was Classico di Firenze (Florentine-style with spinach), but it isn’t being sold in this area.
 

I tried ordering a case of it from Amazon and they said they were shipping it, but then cancelled the order because the jars broke. For some reason, they never took that case out of their inventory and it popped up again as available. So I tried reordering it only to have them cancel the order again because the jars were broken. I finally contacted Customer Service about the issue and got them to get the damaged case taken out of inventory.

It popped up in stock later when I didn’t have the money to buy it. I periodically check on its status and will try buying it again when I can.
;–)

None of the pasta sauce with meat in it really have much meat in them. It’s better to brown your own ground beef and add the pasta sauce to the meat like the guys did. Or buy frozen meatballs!
;–)

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

My favorite was Classico di Firenze (Florentine-style with spinach), but it isn’t being sold in this area.
 

I tried ordering a case of it from Amazon and they said they were shipping it, but then cancelled the order because the jars broke. For some reason, they never took that case out of their inventory and it popped up again as available. So I tried reordering it only to have them cancel the order again because the jars were broken. I finally contacted Customer Service about the issue and got them to get the damaged case taken out of inventory.

It popped up in stock later when I didn’t have the money to buy it. I periodically check on its status and will try buying it again when I can.
;–)

None of the pasta sauce with meat in it really have much meat in them. It’s better to brown your own ground beef and add the pasta sauce to the meat like the guys did. Or buy frozen meatballs!
;–)

Oh I always add extra meat 😉

  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Oh I always add extra meat 😉

I don’t think it’s very hygienic to dip your meat into the sauce!
;–)

Link to comment
4 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Using jarred spaghetti sauce, even if it’s Newman’s Own, is cheating! My mother used to make spaghetti sauce from scratch, only using part of a package of powdered spaghetti seasoning for extra flavor – of course it wasn’t particularly authentic, but we’re certainly not Italian either! My Lesbian(?) Aunt’s Italian/German ‘roommate’ made us a very authentic Ragu-style sauce with meatballs. (I cheat and use jarred sauce myself. I like Classico.)
;–)
 

And my father would occasionally use us to illustrate his sermons.

Long after I’d stopped attending his church, I found out that he’d used me as an example of faith. We had just moved into a new-to-us house, the first (and only) house they ever owned. There was a windstorm that turned into a power outage. A skylight over the master bedroom changing area blew off the roof and landed in our next door neighbor’s yard. After we retrieved it and replaced it on the roof, my father sent me down to get the hammer and nails. We only had a 6’ ladder, so while it was easy to get up on the roof, the ladder wasn’t visible unless I leaned over the edge of the roof.

I could see the ladder when I looked over the edge, but couldn’t locate it with my foot when I was on my belly trying to find it. Eventually, I had to trust that I knew where the ladder was even if I couldn’t feel it. After I got to the ground, I discovered that my mother had been there the whole time, silently pointing a flashlight at the ladder from under the eaves! She didn’t know why she never said anything while I was struggling.

As my father was nailing the skylight down, I told him the story. So when we left the roof, he went first. Then he grabbed my foot and placed it on the ladder. And (unnecessarily) grabbed my other foot and placed it on the ladder too!

I was furious and told him he was no longer allowed to use me in his sermons.

If he’d thought about it, it wasn’t really a very good example since I did not believe in his religion.
;–)

Ha, I had the same reaction to the canned pasta sauce!  It would have been so easy - and much better - to use good canned tomatoes and do it right but, then I remembered:  they’re in the south.  I’ve only heard rumors, but I think strange things happen there. (I don’t count New Orleans-which has fabulous food.)

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
30 minutes ago, tesao said:

Ha, I had the same reaction to the canned pasta sauce!  It would have been so easy - and much better - to use good canned tomatoes and do it right but, then I remembered:  they’re in the south.  I’ve only heard rumors, but I think strange things happen there. (I don’t count New Orleans-which has fabulous food.)

And if your mom doesn’t know how to make it from scratch, you probably won’t learn how to do it either. Unless you have a grandmother or other relative who takes the time to teach you. Or if you go out of your way to learn on your own using a cookbook, taking a cooking class, or watching a cooking show (America’s Test Kitchen and the related Cook’s Country are great for learning recipes that have been tested to nearly guaranty good results).
;–)

My mother started out with ground beef, then added onions and bell peppers. She’d add her own home-canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato soup, and canned mushrooms. She’d break up the canned tomatoes, but you definitely knew that there were real tomatoes in there. The powdered spaghetti seasoning was added and the whole thing simmered to blend the flavors.

I only saw glimpses of how my Lesbian(?) Aunt’s ‘roommate’ prepared her sauce, but the herbs were fished out after they’d added their flavors to the sauce. It was very thick and smooth. A completely different style.
 

Note: I hadn’t seen @FlyOnTheWall’s post before I wrote this.
;–)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment
On 7/6/2019 at 3:16 AM, FlyOnTheWall said:

Okay guys... when I was 17, I used Newmans sauce. Since then, I've been to culinary school in freakin' Italy. I make ALL my Italian food from total scratch, including the pasta. Give the horny boys a break, alreasy!! LOL

That’s ok, tomorrow they’re making lasagna! That should really get’em going.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
On 7/6/2019 at 12:17 AM, droughtquake said:

I don’t think it’s very hygienic to dip your meat into the sauce!
;–)

Ok, since it was brought up. What do dildos and tofu have in common? Both are meat substitutes...I don’t recommend either for spaghetti!

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
On 7/6/2019 at 3:07 AM, tesao said:

Ha, I had the same reaction to the canned pasta sauce!  It would have been so easy - and much better - to use good canned tomatoes and do it right but, then I remembered:  they’re in the south.  I’ve only heard rumors, but I think strange things happen there. (I don’t count New Orleans-which has fabulous food.)

I understand. I once had grits cooked by a yankee...no wonder they don’t like them!

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Quote

The Weekend Before the Storm

You guys have storms in the middle of summer, don’t you? We get the occasional summer rains in California (less than once a season), but they aren’t really storms. I remember a huge torrent in Texas when I visited once and I remember being rained on in Seattle, Delaware, and Chicago too, all during July or August. Considering how much rain was falling, I was shocked that the plane landed in Houston – it seemed like they were getting about as much rain as we get all year in one day.

Link to comment
On 7/6/2019 at 1:32 AM, droughtquake said:

And if your mom doesn’t know how to make it from scratch, you probably won’t learn how to do it either. Unless you have a grandmother or other relative who takes the time to teach you. Or if you go out of your way to learn on your own using a cookbook, taking a cooking class, or watching a cooking show (America’s Test Kitchen and the related Cook’s Country are great for learning recipes that have been tested to nearly guaranty good results).
;–)

My mother started out with ground beef, then added onions and bell peppers. She’d add her own home-canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato soup, and canned mushrooms. She’d break up the canned tomatoes, but you definitely knew that there were real tomatoes in there. The powdered spaghetti seasoning was added and the whole thing simmered to blend the flavors.

I only saw glimpses of how my Lesbian(?) Aunt’s ‘roommate’ prepared her sauce, but the herbs were fished out after they’d added their flavors to the sauce. It was very thick and smooth. A completely different style.
 

Note: I hadn’t seen @FlyOnTheWall’s post before I wrote this.
;–)

My mother was dreadful in the kitchen (she was a journalist, bless her), which is exactly why I became a serious cook - out of desperation!  I knew good food existed, just not at home - unless my dad cooked. Then I had a food epiphany in Italy and France, and learned to cook Italian from Marcella Hazan.  Changed everything.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 7/6/2019 at 1:16 AM, FlyOnTheWall said:

Okay guys... when I was 17, I used Newmans sauce. Since then, I've been to culinary school in freakin' Italy. I make ALL my Italian food from total scratch, including the pasta. Give the horny boys a break, alreasy!! LOL

Oh we get it, and I was teasing, anyway.  We all committed lots of sins at 17.  😉

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, tesao said:

My mother was dreadful in the kitchen (she was a journalist, bless her), which is exactly why I became a serious cook - out of desperation!  I knew good food existed, just not at home - unless my dad cooked. Then I had a food epiphany in Italy and France, and learned to cook Italian from Marcella Hazan.  Changed everything.

My dad could cook a few things for us when my mother wasn’t feeling well, but neither he nor we would have wanted him cooking frequently. His gourmet meal was Spam with cloves in it. Otherwise it was scrambled eggs for dinner. At least no one starved.
;–)

I was surprised when my Lesbian(?) Aunt made macaroni and cheese from scratch in the early Seventies! Until then, I’d only had it from the blue box with the nasty orange powder. We later discovered frozen macaroni and cheese. And I learned how to make a cheese sauce from scratch in the microwave – I used white cheddar and small shells in my version of macaroni and cheese.
;–)
 

I love watching other people cook. If I were a faster learner, I could have learned how to cook lots of other things. My mother used to take cooking classes in Adult School. I should have kept some of those recipes she learned.

My friends knew I love Lumpias and my friend’s mother and sister were making a big batch one evening when I was visiting. Her mother was describing the recipe as she was cooking, but not only was it all verbal, but there weren’t any exact measurements given. On a different occasion, a different friend was making Spanish Rice and Enchiladas. She had me helping her cook, and again, there were no exact measurements!

There are a few things my mother used to make that I can kind of emulate, but most of the things she prepared were more complicated and labor-intensive than I want to deal with just for me. It might be different if someone else were eating with me. And it definitely would be different if I didn’t have to hand-wash everything myself!
;–)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment

Excellent chapter! You never forget the first weekend together. The nervousness, the fumbling and most importantly the unbridled ecstasy of discovering love, sex and joy with your lover. Those experiences and discoveries are priceless. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! ❤️😃

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 7/6/2019 at 6:17 AM, droughtquake said:

I don’t think it’s very hygienic to dip your meat into the sauce!
;–)

What no sausage? 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Hehe gotta love some of the comments Anyway, that was just another example of your awesomeness Geoff. Do you even know how to write a bad chapter? Everything you do seems to come out gold...thats freakish.

Im loving the way the boys, and in particular the least experienced Eddie, are growing more comfortable with each other and more willing to test the boundaries and experiment with their loving. Its the best sign when each is looking to find new and better ways of pleasing the other rather. 

PS Also great to see Nathan getting more mentions. I know the brothers probably love each other, I hope we get to see them grow even closer. Matty may be able to help out there, seems Nathan already looks up to him. Thanks again for the great chapter.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..