Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 5,543 Words
  • 4,336 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Crossing the Moon - 20. Fury and Ire

Elias shivered, his skin prickling. "Can we maybe go home? I think I'm recharged and I totally need a cuddle right now. Like, a puppy pile on the Omega sounds about perfect right now." He grinned. "Puppy and human and vampire pile."

"I'm all for Eli's plan, guys," Quin seconded as he continued to hand out clothes for the werewolves to put back on.

"Same here," Mateo added as he finished up.

When he finished dressing, Pax joined them. The alpha then tensed when he felt a prickling behind him. As he turned his head, he was surprised to see two sets of glowing eyes hidden within the shadows of the woods.

::

Pale yellow eyes flashed red briefly as Nephthys, the goddess of mourning and lamentation, lost her control on Khonsu's consciousness. "Blast," she hissed. "My son's slut keeps fighting my spell. I doubt it will hold for much longer."

"Hmm, aren't you tired of playing with that moon god yet?" Apep asked, his deep voice conveying his boredom. There was little fun in watching his wife and her little vendetta anymore. It had grown tedious. Perhaps it was better to end the game and move on to bloodier enjoyments.

The goddess let out a low sound of warning, akin to the 'kak' of a falcon as the talons at the end of her fingers extended. "I want him to suffer for having seduced my son," she insisted as her gaze settled on the group of men in the clearing. "Although, the loss of one of his beloved pets might work..."

"And what do you plan to do to the poor sniveling creature, love?" Apep asked, much more interested than he'd been a moment before.

"Those three pups," she pointed out. "I believe it's time they learned what the wrath of a true goddess is..."

Just at that moment, the alpha of the group turned to gaze right at them.

"I do believe someone may sense our intent, dearest," Apep purred, the pupil of his bronze eyes expanding. "Perhaps it's time to act. I'd adore joining you in spilling their blood on the ground for the little moon god to weep over."

The talons on Neph's other hand extended as a malevolent smile formed on her face. "By all means," she practically purred. "Join me."

As the two gods emerged from the shadows, the group before them quickly stopped and stared. Pax immediately stood in front of his mates. Mateo and January were behind him. Eli was next to them. But, Quinlan and Nolan were the closest to where the gods emerged.

"Nolan! Quin!" Pax called out in a voice laced with fear. Fear for his mates. "Get out from-"

The movements were so fast that, by the time Pax finished yelling out his desperate plea, Quin was on the ground, bleeding. Mateo held January around the waist as the redheaded vampire's shriek joined with everyone else's.

"QUIN!"

Neph's pupils shrank down from being almost fully dilated to mere pinpricks within her eerie yellow eyes. As she lifted her taloned hand from the openings in the human's chest, blood spread faster across the cloth of his shirt. "Cavorting with men..." she hissed. Nephthys had ankle-length hair that had feathered patterns displayed within it. The top half was brown, tied up in an intricate knot, and the bottom half was white. But, the strands were hovering around in segments that blended into her aura of pure ire. "Such a shame that you came out just like my son. Useless."

"Heh," Apep mused as he gently toed the unconscious vampire that had the misfortune of lunging towards Neph and being bashed against a tree. The force ended up rolling Nolan's unconscious body until it slowed to a stop next to Quin's. "Whoops. Don't know my own strength."

January saw red. But, even through his haze of fury, he was able to quickly assess the situation. Nephthys was dangerous to mortals such as humans. His werewolf mates could very well take her on for a little while. Apep, however, was known to be quite powerful and unpredictable. The choice was quite simple.

The redheaded vampire quickly tossed a portal into the ground and dropped into it. The portal exited over Apep's head, which Jany kicked as he fell from it. Before the angered god could touch him, the vampire rushed into the woods, drawing the serpent god away from his mates.

"Big mistake, little leech," Apep growled as he chased after the vampire.

Neph's attention was centered on the three werewolves. "I'm going to need that Omega of yours," she stated in a deceptively soft tone of voice. She held out her bloody hand, talons facing upward. "Won't you hand him over to me?" She frowned when all three men shifted into wolves and took off into the woods. "Of course not..."

As Nephthys left the clearing to hunt the werewolves down, Nolan's eyes shot open. He had pretended to remain unconscious so as not to draw any attention to him and Quin. The vampire had gone as far as to roll as close as possible to Quinlan previously when he had been shoved by Apep's foot. Though his survival instincts were clearly intact, his thoughts were not for himself.

"Quinlan!" He cried out.

The human's royal blue eyes were only half open as he gazed towards the vampire. "Nono...you're ok?" He asked in a weak tone of voice.

Everything had been such a blur; he didn't know the full details of what happened. All that he knew was that the bright light of the goddess that emerged from the woods was dark and full of murderous intent. He thought to distract her while Nolan rushed over to their other mates. But, the next thing he knew, a sharp pain speared him through the chest. The blond was pale and breathing much faster than he wanted to. He felt increasingly cold.

"You're the one who's not ok!" Nolan keened as he moved around the human in rapid movements, faster than the human eye could see. The vampire was rapidly placing protective symbols into the ground around Quin. "I need your consent to turn you. Hurry! Yes or no?"

However, the human continued talking in a hoarse tone of voice as if he hadn't heard the other man. "I'd have done it again in a heartbeat..." He wheezed weakly. "Wouldn't have bene able to live without you..."

"Then don't make me live without you!" Nolan begged. "Let me turn you, please, Quinlan!"

The blond merely smiled at the orange-eyed vampire before promptly passing out.

Nolan clutched Quin to him, despair curling in his chest before stiffening his spine and laying his human down carefully among the symbols he'd hurriedly scratched in the dirt.

"I'm going to take that smile you gave me as a yes," Nolan said fiercely, even as tears pricked his orange eyes. "Because if you don't want to live without me, that means you want to live with me." The vampire bit the tip of his finger and began painting scarlet hieroglyphics to invoke the gifts of Anubis. "If I'm wrong, you can yell at me later, but at least you'll be alive to do it." Nolan leaned down to draw a mouthful of Quin's blood into his mouth; his wounds offered plenty. "I hope this is what you want, but I can't let you go." Nolan bit deeply into his wrist and pressed it to Quinlan's lips, letting the bright blood fall into his mouth. Nolan held his wrist there as he leaned over to lay a gentle kiss on his human's forehead, leaving a smear of their mingled blood behind.

For a moment, there was no movement save from the blood dripping into the back of Quin's throat. Then, the human began to swallow. The blond man was a bit confused at first, thinking that perhaps he was drinking a honey-infused tea. But, he finally realized that it was Nolan's blood that was pooling in his mouth. The vampire's blood was unbelievably delicious. If he had any real energy left, he'd have surely sucked Nolan dry. Instead, he consumed what fell onto his tongue until Nolan finally pulled the wrist away.

A flash of light shone briefly through Quin's vivid blue eyes before they shut closed once more. With a final, deep breath, Quin's chest stopped rising. Nolan felt the panic build back up until he felt his throat close up. The orange-eyed vampire then noticed the tanned tips of Quinlan's fingers were becoming a lighter hue in increments. As the color steadily began to rise, Nolan began to weep with pure relief.

"Thank Anubis," he whimpered as he pressed another kiss to the human's forehead.

Nolan felt a shiver run down his spine. Dawn was fast approaching. In a fast blur, he rushed over to the clearing to grab the quilt that the group had brought with them to stare up at the night sky and laid it down next to Quin. He then used the quilt to carefully drag the blond further into the woods. None of the texts he had read said anything about what sunlight would do to a recently changed vampire. But, Nolan wasn't going to take any chances. He found the darkest and thickest part of the woods and propped Quinlan against the trunk of a tree. He was relieved that the blue-eyed man was no longer bleeding and that the lighter hued skin had already risen halfway up his upper arms.

Feeling paranoid about the sun, the vampire pulled off his protective sweater and dressed Quin with it. He made sure that the hoodie covered the blond's head and the attached mask covered his face. When he was finally satisfied with Quinlan's protection, Nolan tossed the massive quilt over them both like a cloth cave as he waited for the change to finish running its course. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he cuddled the other man to him. He worried about the others. They had nearly lost Quin. He didn't know what he'd do if he lost any other member of his new family...there were so many things that he still wanted to learn about them. He never got the chance to repay them for their kindness and the love they'd shown him. He prayed to Anubis to protect them so that he would still have the opportunity to love and care for them back.

::

Though January had managed to dodge another cobra that had been launched at him, he wasn't fast enough to evade the dagger that shortly followed. The blade had grazed his thigh and slowed him down even further, which was not good when facing against such a powerful being as a god. The redhead knew that Apep was merely toying with him. He was little more than entertainment. But, he'd rather have the cobra-eyed god's attention on him rather than on his beloved mates.

"All out of tricks, little leech?"Apep hissed in a snake-like manner, the sound carrying through the woods.

Jany glanced up at the immense trees and decided to take a risk. He used a portal to teleport himself to the higher branches of an immense ponderosa pine tree. He then grabbed one of the pine cones and dropped it right on top of the god's head.

Apep let out a surprised sound before his eerie eyes peered up at the trees. The black sclera that surrounded the eyes cast his bronze irises into a contrast that was visible even from so high up. "Want to play up high, do you?" he taunted. In the blink of an eye, the vampire's back was slammed against the bark of the tree as Apep held the redhead's chin. "So pretty. It's a shame I don't bat for the other team. Oh! I don't even gotta do much to you, do I?" He commented as he saw a blister forming on the back of the vampire's hand from sunlight exposure as the redhead struggled to dislodge him without success.

The wide bands of scales going down the god's back glinted as they reflected off the light of the rising sun. "The sunlight itself could easily do you in!" Apep concluded with a twisted smile. "Don't have to even lift a finger." A loud cracking sound and a perilous dip from the branch breaking startled Apep enough to move elsewhere as Jany plummeted towards the ground.

The redhead dove through another portal and crashed against the top of another tree. He quickly pulled the hood of his sweater up around him. But, as he began to pull his mask on, Apep appeared before him once again and knocked it right out of his hands.

"Tsk-tsk," Apep tutted. "None of that, little leech. If you're so scared of the sun, then all I have to do is..."

The branch below them wobbled as the god transformed into a giant cobra and coiled himself tightly around the vampire, pinning him in place as the sun continued to rise. Apep snickered delightedly as he saw steam rising off the alabaster skin. "Yessss, this will do quite nicely..." he mused telepathically.

Jany cried out as blisters began to form on his forehead and cheeks. The coils around him merely tightened in place. The purple-eyed vampire's mind raced. Apep was, once again, merely playing with him. His werewolf mates didn't have that luxury. Nephthys was obviously furious. He didn't have time to waste here, especially since the sun would soon weaken him to the point that his powers would no longer pose a threat.

With a deep breath, January quickly shifted into his bat form and glided his way to another tree. He shifted back into his vampire form just as the gigantic cobra launched himself towards him. Even as the sun's rays licked at his skin, the redhead concentrated and created a portal large enough for the head of the cobra to go through. He then passed the portal over the serpent and sealed it shut halfway through. The sickening sound of sliced flesh was heard as the remaining tail fell to the floor of the woods and began to flail about.

A wave of dizziness fell upon Jany, and he had to brace himself against the bark of the tree until it passed. He had never used so much of his power before. Hell, he hadn't even known that he could even create a portal that large. But, it wasn't the time to dwell on such things. January pulled the hood of his sweater over his head and made a small portal to drop safely back to the ground. Only one thought ricocheted its way through his head. He needed to find his mates.

::::

The three werewolves, still in wolf form, slowed down to a stop when they came across an area of the woods that was far too thick to pass through. The trees were enormous, and the roots were so thick that it towered over their forms by several feet. At any other time, the three of them would marvel at the majestic sight. However, they were being cornered by a furious goddess with murderous intent.

As if summoned up by their frantic thoughts, Nephthys approached them. "Which one of you is the Omega?" she questioned in demand.

Pax let out a rumbling growl as his silver wolf form stiffened and the fur stood on end. She was after Elias. His only thoughts were of protecting his mate. Therefore, he ran and lunged, aiming toward the goddess's neck. As a mortal, he had no hope to truly kill her. But, if he wounded her enough, his mates could have enough time to run and hide.

Nephthys shifted out of the way at the last moment and swiped her taloned hand along the wolf's side. Four streaks of seeping blood marred Pax's pale coat. Just as the wolf attacked her a second time, she once again moved quickly aside, using his own momentum to slam him against the ground.

"Ah!"she cried out when Mateo took the opportunity to bite into her shoulder while she was distracted. "You damned dog!" She hissed as she reached behind her to grab one of Mat's forearms, and then threw the dark wolf over her head in a blind fit of rage.

Mateo's large form knocked into Elias as they were both slammed against a boulder. Panicked for his mates, Pax continued to lunge at the goddess. He ended up receiving another set of wounds on the other side for his efforts.

When Mat came to, he let out a pained whimper when he realized that if he put too much weight on his right forearm, it stung way too hard. Was the bone broken? The dark wolf didn't have any time to think about it as his attention was drawn to a familiar face rapidly approaching from the side. January was surely heading towards the unconscious Eli beside him. Mateo couldn't allow Nephthys to catch sight of the vampire. So, he forced himself to head towards the goddess and Pax, hobbling on three legs, in order to distract her.

January didn't waste the opportunity to look his mate over. "My emerald," he whispered as he gently checked for any injuries. There was a slight bump behind one of his ears, but otherwise, the young wolf seemed to be in one piece.

Eli's green eyes suddenly shot open as the wolf struggled to get to his feet. Jany frowned and held him steady. "Don't move so fast, my love. You could be suffering a concussion," he warned.

But, Elias's gaze was on his other two mates in the distance. When Mateo let out a yelp from a painful blow, the Omega broke out of the vampire's hold and ran right towards Nephthys. His sharp canines dug into the goddess's ankle, and he refused to let go.

"You fucking little shit!" she bellowed. Nephthys felt a surprising amount of pain from the contact, but she quickly reached down to clutch Elias by the back of his throat, fully intent on throwing him just as she had thrown Mateo earlier. However, as soon as her hand made contact with the Omega, she felt a sharp sting.

Her eerie yellow eyes widened and shook with tremulous fear as she lifted her hand to her face. Small golden sparks ran down her hand and wrist. As the strange sparks continued to pass their way down, her ethereal glow disappeared, and she felt an increasing amount of pain.

"What is this? What are you doing to me?"she gasped fretfully. "AH!" she screamed as she held her dimming arm with her other hand.

Though Nephthys was in clear physical pain for the first time in her entire existence, she fought through it. She only managed to land a few scratches on the Omega before more and more of her body weakened further in throbbing aches. The goddess fell to her knees as the golden sparks trailed down her feather-patterned hair until the top half was a normal brown devoid of markings and the bottom half was a plain white. She reached out towards the growling Elias and noticed, for the first time, the sun marking on the wolf's face.

"Ra?" She hissed in question. As if she had summoned him personally, a sunbeam shone into the center of their area, and Ra himself manifested within it.

Ra's hair seemed to be made out of spun gold and fell to his shoulders in luxurious waves. The hair was a lovely contrast to his olive-hued skin. His eyes were hazel at the moment, but they shifted into all the colors of the rainbow depending on his mood and his thoughts. The hazel was quickly changing into a furious ruby hue as the male god glanced about.

The god of Light and Life had a stern expression on his face that transformed into a downright scowl as he regarded the aftermath of Neph's actions. He glanced around and immediately assessed the lives within a five-mile radius of where he stood. The silver alpha seemed to be the one in most need of medical attention, having nearly completely bled out. Ra quickly healed him along with Mateo's broken bones and injuries.

The red-violet haired vampire was next. Devoid of his usual mask, January's face had been all but seared off. Ra healed the raw skin and formed a new mask over Jany's face. He could see the aura of two fledgling vampires in the distance, but they were in no immediate danger just yet. The golden god then took hold of Neph's forehead.

"Nephthys, goddess of mourning and lamentation," Ra voiced aloud. "You who have laid your hands on one of my chosen children...I sentence you to a life of mortality and all that it entails, including the perpetual cycle of reincarnation. I strip you of all your memories of ever being a goddess."

A bright flash of light emanated from Ra's hand where he touched Nephthys. A moment later, the mortalized woman fell to the ground, asleep. Ra then turned towards the group of mates and urged them closer. He knelt down when the Omega padded his way over to him. His hands gently pet the top of Eli's head as he healed him from all of his minor injuries and sent a warm, soothing wave through him.

"Everything will be fine, my child," Ra assured him in a much gentler tone of voice. "Now that we have found the gods behind such discord, your patron gods will be at peace, as will your clans,"he explained before turning towards the vampire. "I noted that only half of Apep seems to be in this plane. You will have to tell me where you transported his other half so that I may be able to punish him accordingly."

"Understood," Jany replied.

"Come then, all of you," Ra prompted. "Let us go to your remaining mates so that I may offer them protections...then, you can go home together."

One by one, Elias, Pax, and Mateo shifted back into their human forms as they followed Ra back towards the clearing they had been in before. By the time they reached the area where Nolan and Quinlan were, the blond had just started to sit up. The pair of them were surrounded by birds and other woodland creatures, that scattered instantly when Elias quickly gave him a hug, relief flooding him at the sight of the other man alive.

"Whoa there, Eli," Quin warned, even though he hugged the Omega back just as tightly. "I'm starving as all fuck, but for blood, and I don't wanna hurt you. This is so weird..."

January couldn't help the wide grin on his face as he gave Nolan a hard kiss on the lips. "Well done, Nolan!"

Nolan just shook his head as he looked away. He couldn't regret saving Quinlan, but guilt was already gnawing in his chest. He only hoped Quin would eventually be able to forgive him once his former human understood the magnitude of what Nolan had done. The orange-eyed vampire couldn't help but smile at Eli's excitement, though.

"You missed it!" Eli said, nearly climbing all over Quinlan. "Look, that's fucking Ra! He came down and smote the crap out of that bitch-goddess! He healed everyone up, like new. And you're alive! Shit, I'm so glad you're okay! Fuck, I need to stop swearing in front of Ra." The Omega ducked his head. "Dammit, I did it again. I'm going to stop talking now."

The gorgeous god merely smiled at the Omega. The words his granddaughter has used to describe Elias fluttered to his mind briefly, 'the spunky one.' Ra reached out to gently ruffle the top of Eli's head. "I prefer that you speak to me with familiarity. You are one of my chosen children. All of you are."

"Not to be rude in front of Ra himself but, I'm just sooooo hungry," Quin confessed as he eyed Mateo. "Mat, you've got the most blood flowing in ya right now...please?"

"Oh, sure," Mat said with a shy smile, sitting down next to Quin and Eli. "How would you like me?"

"Right here," Quin said as he patted the spot right next to him. "Right now. Yes, please?"

Mateo scooted closer. "You know biting excites me, right?" the wolf whispered, making Eli grin and roll off of Quin's lap so he could watch without being in the way.

A keening sound came out of Quin as he quickly found himself on Mat's lap, nuzzling the side of his neck. "I won't hurt him, will I, Jany?" He asked.

"He's your mate, Quin," January replied. "You'll be fine."

Quin bit his lower lip before giving the skin a gentle kiss. "Sorry if this hurts," he apologized to Mat as he carefully sank his sharp canines into the flesh. They were sharper than he realized. They were barely a quarter through the skin when a generous flow of blood began to fill his mouth. The blond moaned as he sucked and continued to swallow the precious fluid.

"As soon as he gets his fill," Ra suggested, drawing the attention back to him. "I will send all of you home, how does that sound?"

"You have our deepest gratitude," Pax responded

Eli didn't even hear them, entranced with watching Mateo and Quinlan. Mat moaned, tipping his head further to the side and drawing his arms around Quin to pull their bodies close. The newly made vampire obliged by wrapping his legs around Mat's waist, making the wolf shiver as they rubbed together. Quin was dressed, though his clothes were a bit worse for wear, but Mateo was bare since they hadn't thought to grab their belongings in all the excitement. Wolves were comfortable running around in just skin or fur. They hadn't really thought about it. It led to delicious friction between Mateo's hardening length and Quinlan's soft jeans. It also meant that it was clear to anyone who wanted to look that their little Omega was enjoying the show.

As soon as Quin pulled away, giving the wounds a gentle lick, Ra gave a deep chuckle. In the blink of an eye, they were all in their bedroom in Pax's house. The clothes and shoes they had left at the clearing were piled in the corner.

"I think we should take turns in the bathtub. Three and three," Pax urged. "It will not only clean us up, but it'll soothe our adrenaline-withdrawn bodies."

"Quinlan should go first, Master," Nolan said, sidling up to Pax. "The warmth and closeness to others will help his transition."

"Looks like the first trio's been decided," January announced as he all but shoved Pax, Quin, and Nolan into the bathroom and shut the door behind them. Nolan had forged a new bond with the blond as his Maker, so, the redhead wanted them to adjust to that new bond. Pax, who was a steady and protective presence, would provide more stability than the others, at least to start with.

Pax was more than happy to settle into warm water with his two mates. When the three of them were seated, Quinlan couldn't stop raking his own hands through the platinum locks atop his head.

"Guys," the blue-eyed vampire urged as he took a hand from Pax and Nolan and placed them on top of his head. "You gotta feel this...my hair's super soft!"

Pax smiled gently, stroking his fingers through the new vampire's blond locks. "It was soft before," the alpha commented. "Now it's like spun silk."

Nolan reached out without thinking, then pulled his hand back, shifting awkwardly in the tub.

"Nono? Don't you want to feel it, too?" Quinlan asked.

"I do," Nolan said quietly as he stared at his hands under the water. "I didn't think you'd want me to touch you after what I did."

Vivid blue eyes peered right into orange as Quin shifted closer to Nolan, invading his personal space. "Oh? What do you mean, Nono? Why wouldn't I want you to touch me?"

"I took away your choice... I turned you without your consent." Nolan wrapped his arms around himself. "You could turn me in for it. It's a crime. You should do it. I deserve to be punished, because I'd do it again."

Quinlan placed an arm on either side of the tub, trapping Nolan within them. "You're wrong," he insisted. "It wasn't a crime. It was an act of love...at least on my part, Ithought it was love..."

Nolan sucked in a ragged breath, crystalline tears gathering in his bright eyes before spilling down his pale cheeks. He dropped his head, hiding behind his inky hair.

"I-I know it was wrong," Nolan choked out. "I'm so sorry. I know we haven't been mates long, but I love you already. You were dying. I couldn't lose you. I know it's selfish, but I just couldn't let you go when I've barely had any time by your side."

Nolan swiped at his cheeks, ashamed of his tears when it was Quinlan who had been wronged. Nolan had no right to cry.

The blond's eyes widened when he saw the sweet vampire crying. He hadn't meant to push him so far. Of course, he had clearly heard the breathtaking confession Nolan had cried out mere moments before he blacked out. The nubile vampire merely wanted to goad his Maker into saying some more lovely things.

"Hey," he responded gently as he wiped Nolan's tears away. "I'm the one who should be sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. Of course, you had my consent, Nolan. I love you, too. You're my hero, even!"

"Quinlan is right," Pax agreed, wary about finding the right moment to step in. "If he had died, we would have all felt the blow. We are very grateful for what you've done."

Quin tugged Nolan against him, marveling at how the other vampire felt warm to him now instead of cold. "I love you, Nolan," he whispered as he pressed a kiss to the top of his head. "And I thank you for saving me."

"Thought...thought you were gonna die," Nolan sobbed, holding tight to his mate. "And it was just me there. I was all alone. I'm not brave or smart like the rest of you. I didn't know what to do. I knew it was wrong, but I didn't care. I couldn't let you die."

Quin gently rubbed Nolan's back. "That's not true, you're plenty brave and smart," he countered softly. "Do you have any idea how much I adore you?"

Pax had to suppress a laugh. He had been around the blond long enough to realize when he was teasing a mate to fish for compliments and words of love. So, in spite of the weeping vampire, it was quite amusing to see Quin wrapped so tightly around their newest mate's little finger.

"No..." Nolan answered honestly, his dark lashes thickened with tears making his lambent eyes look huge. "I didn't know that."

"Well, I do. Very, very much," the blond vampire insisted. "And that's why I'm glad you turned me. I want to hold you like this for many years to come; forever, if that's possible."

"As do I," Pax added, ruffling the top of Nolan's head with one of his large brown hands. He then tugged both vampires against him effortlessly. "I want to hold both of you."

"You're large enough," Nolan said seriously as he curled against his master's warmth. "You can do that easily."

Pax smiled at his two mates. "Now then, have you two kissed and made up yet?" He asked.

Quinlan brightened right up. "That's a great idea!" He admitted as he reached over to tug Nolan into a kiss.

The dark-haired vampire moaned softly, shifting on Pax's lap so Quin could claim his mouth fully. Nolan could feel a second bond between himself and the blond. They were mates, and Nolan was Quinlan's Maker, as well. It made Nolan even more attuned to the new vampire.

When they pulled away, royal blue eyes were glowing. "Pax hasn't taken you yet...and you haven't taken me. So, you wanna knock two birds down with one stone? Have Pax inside you while you're inside me?" He asked.

"Y-you would let me?" Nolan asked, surprised, an excited flush rising to his pale cheeks. "You do so well with Eli. I thought you prefer that."

"I like either way equally. I find pleasure in both," Quin confessed. He then gently slapped a hand on Pax's chest. "Pax here is the only one that prefers topping to bottoming. Though, he can be convinced to bottom on occasion."

"I-I think I'd enjoy him topping me," Nolan whispered shyly. "Very much."

"Which is why I suggested it," Quin pointed out. "But first, how do you want me?"

::

a/n: Change of plans. We decided to open up the next segment of this story into its own arc at a later date. There are still 4-5 chapters left of this arc, however. So, enjoy!

Copyright © 2018 HinderToyBL; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 34
  • Love 25
  • Wow 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another great chapter. I liked how Ra came down to save the day and punish the other two. And i do love the mates' interactions with each other and Ra. Eli reminds me of an eager puppy a lot of the time.

 

:hug: 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

He smote the crap out of her! I love that!!! I think someone is gonna be reincarnated as soon as Anubis gets a hold of her!!!! Omg I can't wait to see how Quins bay looks!!!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Another great chapter. I liked how Ra came down to save the day and punish the other two. And i do love the mates' interactions with each other and Ra. Eli reminds me of an eager puppy a lot of the time.:hug: 

 

Glad you liked the chapter and Ra himself. Eli does indeed seem like an eager puppy most of the time. Certianly living up to his reputation of 'spunky.' :lol:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

He smote the crap out of her! I love that!!! I think someone is gonna be reincarnated as soon as Anubis gets a hold of her!!!! Omg I can't wait to see how Quins bat looks!!!

 

Ra will deal with that part himself. Anubis has a certain moon goddess/god to find, after all. As for Quin's bat form...we will eventually see it, yes.

Edited by Thirdly
  • Like 3
Link to comment

I’m curious about possible PTSD, especially with Jany. I can’t even imagine the excruciating pain of having one’s face burn off while still alive. And Pax almost bled out, and Quin is no longer human. Not to mention, they fought a god and goddess! That’s a shit-ton to deal with.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, glennish said:

Fricken awesome.  Now we know where Eli’s markings come from (should have guessed....sun god and all).  And also the cryptic comment earlier about Quinn’s uncertain future.  There is balance now with 3 wolves and 3 vampires.  Now they can all have moonlight runs in the woods together but will need another harness for Quinn. I hope this means Khonsu will settle down and be normal. Ra kicked ass and laid down the law. Glad he could heal all the guys too. I don’t know where we go from here but I am enjoying the ride and glad it isn’t ending yet. Thanks for the new chapter. 

 

Just a couple loose ends that need to be tied off. We'll see these guys again. And, yes, definitely balanced now. 3 and 3. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Geemeedee said:

I’m curious about possible PTSD, especially with Jany. I can’t even imagine the excruciating pain of having one’s face burn off while still alive. And Pax almost bled out, and Quin is no longer human. Not to mention, they fought a god and goddess! That’s a shit-ton to deal with.

 

Ah, but January's more than 500 years hold, how do we know he hasn't had his face burned off before? (we do, he has...poor guy's seen and been through a lot, which is why he was the only one that could have possibly had any chance of survival fighting a god).  Pax almost bled out because alphas protect their packs. And unfortunately it's not just gods they have to deal with.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Geemeedee said:

I’m curious about possible PTSD, especially with Jany. 

 

Damn. Now that I think about it, Jany probably did cope with it in his own way...through sex therapy. That redhead's just something else...

Edited by Thirdly
  • Like 4
Link to comment

I sort of miss the 1 - 2 - 3 pattern, but this way Quin won't age way faster than the rest. That has got to be a good thing. This has been such a good story, you don't have to be in any hurry to finish it. Just sayin'.

Edited by JeffreyL
  • Like 5
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, JeffreyL said:

I sort of miss the 1 - 2 - 3 pattern, but this way Quin won't age way faster than the rest. That has got to be a good thing. This has been such a good story, you don't have to be in any hurry to finish it. Just sayin'.

 

Quin was always meant to be a vamp, 3 to 3 was the real pattern. I just couldn't say anything about it before now. :lol: It's not quite done yet, there is still a little more, along with some fun. But, for the most part, this first part is done. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
15 hours ago, Thirdly said:

 It's not quite done yet, there is still a little more, along with some fun. But, for the most part, this first part is done. 

Will Viktor and Farshael play a role going forward, or was that just a side story?

Edited by Geemeedee
  • Like 4
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Geemeedee said:

Will Viktor and Farshael play a role going forward, or was that just a side story?

Yes, they’re the “fun”

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..