Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 5,144 Words
  • 6,076 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Crossing the Moon - 16. The Human, the Werewolf, and the Vampire

Quinlan was wrapped up in what seemed to be a continuous adventure. From the moment he set foot in Carnelia, his routine was shot. He had come across the alluring vampire January, whom he couldn't leave behind. Then, when he came back to tell the vampire as much, he was swept up by three werewolves as well. The gang then brought another vampire back home and, all of a sudden, they were six. Since when had he started referring to Pax's house as his home?

It was all a downright whirlwind, if the blue-eyed man was honest with himself. When Jany and Eli broke things down further to him, he was finally able to piece together what had happened back at that older vampire's mansion, that Viktor guy. Basically, the six of them were soulmates. But, vampires and werewolves supposedly never had each other as soulmates, and it was "bad" because their gods never got along. Elias had expressed his concern about his goddess burning January and Nolan to a crisp...which was quite reasonable, as Quin didn't want them to be burned to a crisp either! He was quite fond of Jany, and though he didn't know Nolan very well, he didn't want the poor thing to be destroyed, either.

So, half the gang was out searching for a way to keep the gods from fucking with their new family, even if it meant making deals with lecherous old vampires.

As the only human in the group, Quin should have been the most scared of them all, but he wasn't. After all his traveling and the many times he slept in tents surrounded by wildlife, the blond had formed his own personal connection with nature. He learned that a similar energy was found in all living beings; that even animals felt loneliness. But, most importantly, he learned not to judge...that getting to know others was time well spent. Quinlan lived his life with the firm hope that, should he die then and there, it would be with little to no regret.

That was why, when Nolan and Elias invited him to join them in that massive bed, the blond eagerly accepted.

Elias grinned and tugged Quinlan down to the pillows, hugging the human close and burying his face in Quin's neck. Quinlan had a feeling Eli was smelling him, which might have been weirder if the little redhead wasn't a wolf. Nolan sat next to them looking unsure of himself. He was leaning towards the other men, but held himself carefully still.

Quin snuggled right into the warmth, turning slightly to hold out a hand for Nolan to take. "Aren't you going to join the cuddle pile, Nono?" he asked, using the new nickname Eli came up with without even realizing it.

Quinlan quickly found himself with his arms full of Omega wolf and orange-eyed vampire. Each had their head resting on his chest, facing the other. Eli reached out, unable to keep himself from touching Nolan, tucking a lock of inky black hair behind the vampire's ear.

"Your hair's really soft," Elias said quietly.

"Master Pax gave me a very nice brush and Mateo told me I could use his shampoo and conditioner." Nolan gave a tiny smile. "I like it here...I like all of you." The vampire looked from Elias to Quinlan. "I like this."

The human let out a whimper of joy. "We like you, too," he replied. "Ain't that right, Eli?"

"So much," the Omega said, rubbing his fingertip up and down the bridge of Nolan's nose.

A warm, happy feeling spread from where Eli was touching both Nolan and Quin. The vampire closed his eyes, basking in it.

"How do you do that?" Nolan asked, eyes closed.

"Do what?" the Omega asked, still petting Nolan's nose.

"Ah, I think I know," Quin replied. "It's Eli's warm Omega magic."

"My what?" Elias giggled. "You mean my influence? Am I doing it right now? Should I stop? Do you mind it?"

"No, don't stop!" Both Quin and Nolan cried out at the same time.

"It's like that nice feeling when an Oreo flurry ice cream melts on your tongue..." the blond tried to describe. "The point is it's very nice."

"Okay, good." Eli snuggled into Quin's chest and began petting Nolan's hair as he threw a leg over Quinlan's. "Because I don't even know I'm doing it most of the time."

"Probably happens the most when you're feeling nice and peaceful and melty?" the blue-eyed man suggested as he gently raked his hands up and down the Omega and the vampire's backs.

Both men sucked in a simultaneous breath, pressing themselves closer to Quinlan. The human noticed something that was more hard than melty poking him from his left and his right.

Quin raised his brows. "You both seem to be ready for more than just cuddling, hmm?" he mused aloud. "What would you like to do, Nolan?"

"Eli," the vampire whispered in response, his lambent eyes trained on the wolf next to him.

Elias was about to say something but stopped when he realized Nolan wasn't trying to get his attention, he was actually answering Quin. The Omega moaned, rubbing his erection against Quinlan's side.

The blond couldn't help but chuckle, giving them both a grin that showed off his dimples. "I'm all for seeing that, yeah. You want Elias beneath you, Nono?"

"I don't know. I just know I really want to touch him...everywhere." Nolan looked away. "I want to do things with him. Like you do with each other."

"Hey," Elias said softly, tipping Nolan's chin so he could look into his bright eyes. "I want that, too. Do you want to be inside me?"

Nolan nodded. "But I don't know how and I'm so scared I'll do everything wrong. I know you'll be very nice about it, but you won't enjoy it like you do with the others. When you were with Quinlan…your pleasure was amazing, exquisite."

Quin blushed hard. "Hey now, that's just because I have a lot of stamina. I needa work on my technique too, ya know?" he insisted. His eyes fell on the bottom drawer of the beside table. "Hey, Eli...you like being bound, right? I'm thinking I can tie your ankles to the headboard to keep you spread for Nolan...and then I'll grab your wrists, so you don't scratch him up or something. Watcha think?"

"Quin," Elias whimpered, cock throbbing so hard Quinlan could feel it against him. "Please."

"Does that mean he wants to or doesn't want to?" Nolan whispered.

Quinlan snickered and nodded. "That means he wants to so bad, he can't handle it," he explained as he scrambled off the bed and retrieved the rope.

Without Quin between them, Nolan and Elias seemed to come together like magnets. The vampire was a little surprised there weren't sparks where skin touched skin. Eli pushed up Nolan's borrowed shirt until he could tug it off. The Omega's lips peppered kisses over smooth flesh until they happened upon a nipple to lick and suck.

"Ah!" Nolan gasped as his hands rubbed across skin that was so warm it felt hot against his naturally cool skin.

Elias wasn't wearing a shirt, so Nolan plunged his hands down the back of Eli's pants and kneaded his cute ass. Nolan wasn't sure how Eli did it without dislodging the vampire's hold, but between sweet little moans, Elias had stripped the both of them down to their skin.

Bodies pressed together, sliding one against the other. Whispered affection and breathy moans filled the room as the two smallest men of the group of mates frotted against each other.

"Whoa, whoa," Quin warned as he quickly pulled off his clothes and reached down to gently separate them. "If you both keep going on like that, you'll both spew before you really get the chance." He pressed a kiss to Nolan's cheek and then Eli's before maneuvering the smaller man onto his back. "Ok, let me know how wide is comfortable," he instructed as he carefully spread the wolf's legs.

Eli bit his lower lip, trying not to squirm as he watched his human mate part his legs wider and wider. The Omega's length twitched, a drop of precum escaping the tip to slip down his shaft. Eli's fingers dug into the blankets to keep from touching himself.

Next to Quinlan, Nolan watched avidly as Elias was spread wide. The Omega never said a word, but Quin stopped pushing when Eli's expression showed the smallest trace of discomfort.

A searing heat could be seen in the human's royal blue eyes. But, the blond regained his focus and carefully began to tie Eli's ankles to the headboard just as January had shown him. He then gently lifted Eli's hips and placed a pillow beneath them for comfort. Once the Omega was secured, he carefully clambered out of the way and urged Nolan to take his place between Eli's legs.

While Nolan got settled, Quin slid a hand up the wolf's chest and gave Elias a heated kiss. He nuzzled noses with him when he pulled away and gave him a grin. "I'm taking hold of your wrists now, ok?" the blond warned as he scooted further down until he sat at the other end of the bed. He didn't want to obscure the werewolf's view of Nolan. The human then took hold of each of Eli's wrists and held them pinned on either side of the Omega's head.

"If I start getting too wild, let go," Elias told Quin. "You won't be able to hold me if I push hard and I don't want to hurt you."

Quinlan ran his thumbs gently along Eli's knuckles. "Oh, I think I learned a trick or two about that thanks to Nolan," he admitted.

Eli's fingers relaxed as he let out a soft sigh, his eyes going dreamy as he looked up at Quinlan. Nolan had gotten himself between the Omega's legs but looked lost.

"I don't want to hurt him," Nolan said nervously. "But I want it to feel good. What do I do?"

Quin handed Nolan a lubrication tablet. "Just squeeze some of this into him, he won't need much. Then you stretch him a little with your fingers. You won't hurt him, trust me," the human insisted as he leaned down to press a kiss to Eli's forehead.

"Nono, please," Elias begged, making Nolan shiver pleasantly.

The vampire took the odd little capsule. When he squeezed it, gel came out of one rounded end. Nolan worried his lower lip with a fang as he transferred the gel to two fingertips. He looked at Eli's body, wriggling slightly in anticipation as Quinlan rubbed his thumbs softly over Eli's knuckles and fingers. Nolan hesitantly placed his lube-covered fingers against Eli's entrance, jumping when the Omega gasped. The vampire's bright eyes flicked to Quin, concern obvious in his gaze.

"Oh, that was a happy gasp, believe me," Quin reassured with a grin. "Look at his face, not mine. He wants you, big time. Just stretch him a bit and dive in."

Nolan nodded. He trusted Quinlan. The human clearly cared very much for Elias and wouldn't do anything to hurt the Omega. If Quin said Eli wanted this and liked it, it had to be true. Nolan had seen how much pleasure Quin had given their little redheaded mate before. The vampire didn't see any reason not to follow his advice.

Nolan slid his index finger inside Eli, surprised at how easily it went in. If the vampire had thought wolves were warm on the outside, it was nothing compared to their inner heat. It was like a flame was lit within Eli's petite body. Nolan slipped another finger inside the Omega, thinking how pleasant it felt, like a bath that was almost too hot, but not quite. Nolan spread his fingers, making Elias moan and lift his hips. The vampire cocked his head. It had been such a sweet, pretty noise, and it had been Nolan that had brought it to his mate's lips. An unfamiliar burst of pride flared in his chest as his lips turned upward in a small smile.

"Yeah, that'll do it. Just a bit more...ok, I think he's ready," the blond announced. "Now you can go about this one of two ways...you can enter him as is, which he generally prefers...or, you can coat yourself first and then enter him if you're scared of hurting him."

"I am scared of hurting him, but I really do want to do what he likes best," Nolan said uncertainly. "What do you recommend?"

"Please," Elias whimpered, grinding down on the fingers still inside him. "Hurry."

"Then do a thin coat!" The human responded. "That's meeting him in the middle. Just ignore his pleading, we're doing this is at your pace, Nono."

"You're so mean, Quin," Eli whined, gasping when Nolan's fingers withdrew to spread some of the remaining lubricant on his length.

"Yeah, baby," Quin grinned with a mischievous glint in his blue eyes as he peered down at the Omega. "That's hot. Just keep telling me how mean I am." He then leaned down to give him a slow upside-down kiss.

Nolan didn't think Quinlan was mean, at all. Quite the opposite. Especially considering how eagerly Elias seemed to be attempting to suck the man's tongue into his mouth. Nolan decided they must be teasing each other, but he would check later to make sure. It was entirely possible Quinlan was cruel to Elias when Nolan wasn't there to witness it. The vampire would have to keep an eye on the others to make sure no one was really hurting the Omega. Nolan had always been in a position where he needed protection and generally never received it. It felt oddly nice to be able to at least attempt to protect another.

Nolan held the base of his shaft and pressed his tip against Elias, who moaned wantonly against Quinlan's lips. That seemed a good sign. Encouraged, Nolan pushed forward. He'd intended just to go in a small bit, but Eli's body felt so warm and perfect around him he couldn't seem to stop until he could go no further.

Elias arched his back and cursed, precum dribbling from his tip as he tried to find a way to squirm that might get Nolan even deeper within him. It felt so good, Elias didn't even realize how loud he was moaning.

The blond had quickly pulled away when Elias moved. From the sound of it, Nolan had finally breached him. "Nice," he commended the orange-eyed vampire. "How are you doing over there, Nolan? Does it feel good?"

"Is it supposed to feel this good?" Nolan asked, pupils blown wide as he circled his hips, making Eli buck. "It kind of feels like I'm going to die, but in a good way. I know that makes absolutely no sense. I always thought that petit morte stuff was ridiculous when I read about it..."

The human snickered. "Yeah, something like that, for sure." He agreed. "When you're ready, just pull out and dive back in until you find a rhythm you're comfortable with. I know it's really hard the first time to focus on what you're doing and your partner's face at the same time, but try to gauge Eli's reactions as you move to figure out what angle you should stick with."

"So I can hit his prostate?" Nolan asked, forcing himself to withdraw from that heavenly warmth. When just his tip was left inside, he plunged back in. Eli's mouth opened, delicious noises of pleasure spilling out as Nolan carefully watched his face.

That response seemed good, so the vampire tried again, glorying in the hot flesh around him and the responses he could pull from Elias.

"Pretty much, the pleasure just builds." the blond replied. "Oooh, he's really liking that. Just keep going."

Nolan nodded, concentrating on the Omega writhing in pleasure beneath him. The vampire tried holding Eli's hips, then his knees, but got the best response from Elias when Nolan was leaning back slightly and holding his tied ankles. Doing so made the Omega become delightfully incoherent. Similarly, Nolan shifted his position on his knees until he found that Elias liked it best when Nolan had his knees spread and tucked just underneath the smaller man, with Eli's hips lifted off the bed.

At first, Nolan was concerned that all noises from Elias stopped. He quickly realized his wolf mate was holding his breath for some odd reason. Nolan continued thrusting; his head cocked quizzically to the side as he watched Eli's face turn pink.

"Fuck!" Quinlan hissed as he squirmed in place. The sight of his new mate really going at it was quite arousing, as were the responses Nolan drew from the Omega. "So hot! You're ridiculously good, Nono. He's about to blow his load any second now..." He noted as he let go of one of Eli's hands so that he could reach over to pinch one of the werewolf's nipples.

Nolan realized he was close, as well. He'd been so focused on Elias; he hadn't realized his own body was thrumming with need as he drew closer and closer to his own release. Nolan pumped his hips faster, pounding into the spot that seemed to make the Omega feel best. Eli's green eyes opened wide as he drew in a ragged gasp, followed by a stuttering moan. The flesh holding Nolan tightened, making the vampire suck in a harsh breath, but his eyes stayed glued to his mate, watching in rapturous fascination as Eli's length twitched and began to spurt. The Omega cried out, body shaking as the pleasure overwhelmed him. Quin's gentle touches on Eli's hands and wrists kept Elias from clawing anything or anyone.

When Eli seemed to be at the highest point of his bliss, Nolan let go, slamming deep into the warm body beneath him and allowing himself to find his own pleasure. It ripped through him like a fire, washing him with heat as he emptied himself inside his mate. Nolan's head swum with euphoria as something inside him seemed to click into place, like a computer chip set perfectly into its place to allow everything to come together and work correctly. Nolan knelt there, unmoving, utterly overwhelmed as he looked down at the thoroughly tumbled redhead who gave his heart the opportunity to feel whole again. The sounds of their panting breaths filled the room as their heartbeats finally slowed from their thunderous beats.

"That was so fucking hot," Quinlan's loud whisper drew the attention of both the werewolf and the vampire. "How are you feeling, Nono?"

"Wobbly but amazing?" Nolan said uncertainly, looking down at their Omega. Eli's eyes were closed, his body limp and relaxed as his breaths became slow and regular. "Is Elias alright?"

"Oh," Quin breathed as he quickly untied the Omega and gently settled him into a more comfortable position on the bed, with his head on a pillow. "Wow, you fucked him so good, he passed out," he whispered to Nolan. "That was pretty darn amazing for a first time. You sure you've never boinked someone before him?"

Nolan shook his head. "I've received many times, but Elias likes it much more than I ever did." The vampire frowned. "There must be something wrong with me. Mateo seemed to really enjoy it from Master Pax, as well. The giving seems much more pleasant, for me."

"If you don't feel pleasure from receiving, it's usually the giver's fault, not yours," the human pointed out. "I mean, I know that there are rare cases where people don't feel much pleasure at all, and I don't wanna make an ass of myself by saying you're not one of them when you could be," Quin continued. "But, seeing as how you just blew your load into our Elias over there, I'd say it's a matter of bad dominant partners."

"You're very kind," Nolan said, scooting closer to the human. He nibbled his lower lip with a fang for a moment before speaking. "You aren't really mean to Elias, are you?" the vampire asked, wanting very much to be right about the handsome blond.

Quinlan snickered. "I was only teasing him, and he was teasing me right back," he explained. "He was being too needy at the moment, so I called him out on it. But, none of us are truly mean to each other."

"Okay, good."

The human took a moment to slip into the bathroom, returning with a warm washcloth to clean them up a bit before settling back onto the bed.

Nolan sighed in relief, letting himself lean against Quinlan's warmth. The vampire nearly purred when Quin wrapped an arm around him. They were quiet for a few minutes as Quinlan gently petted Nolan's arm. The vampire finally spoke softly, "You're a good dominant partner, right? You could make me feel good when you fuck me?"

The human's breath hitched. "I can't really rate how good of a dominant partner I am. I mean...if there was a magical way to have Pax, Jany, and Mat inside me all at the same time I'd be one of the first in line," he admitted. "But, if you want to give it a try, I'd do my absolute best to do you good."

"You're so sweet," Nolan blurted, hiding his face in Quin's chest and peeking up at him with pink cheeks. "Are you sure you don't mind? You won't be disappointed if it's not very good? Elias felt so warm inside. I'm not warm. It won't feel as nice as he does. I can try really hard to keep my muscles tight, though. So you can get good friction."

"Whoa whoa whoa," Quin countered. "First of all, I've been inside Jany, so I imagine it'll be the same temperature-wise. And second of all, it would be an honor to be inside you." He confessed. "Just talking about it is turning me on. What's a comfortable position for you? Laying down on your back? On my lap?"

"Is there a position where you can you hold me?" Nolan asked shyly. "It feels really good, to me when any of you are hugging me close. Maybe it will make it feel better when you take me."

"On my lap, it is. But, first..." the blond stated as he found a lubrication tablet and gave the vampire a gentle kiss on the lips. He then kissed a path down Nolan's body and slid a slick finger inside just as his mouth surrounded Nono's cock head.

"Ahn!" Nolan cried, hands dropping to tangle in soft blond locks.

The vampire was sensitive from his orgasm, but not so much that it made his mate's attentions anything other than extremely pleasant. In fact, that pleasure seemed to ricochet back and forth between the mouth sucking him and the finger inside him.

"Quinlan, wh-what are you doing? I don't have to be hard since I'm not the one doing the fucking."

The human gave one lascivious lick up the entire length of the vampire's shaft as his finger slowly but carefully began to stroke along the inner walls. He waited patiently until he saw Nolan downright squirm with pleasure. That's the ticket. With a dimpled grin, he then added more fingers and gently stretched as he sucked one of the vampire's balls in his mouth.

Nolan was downright confused but didn't seem capable of coherent speech at the moment. He had thought Quinlan was going to fuck him. Maybe he had changed his mind? Nolan decided that was alright, what the other man was doing felt really good, amazing. Even the fingers inside him felt better than anything that had ever touched him there before. Perhaps it was because they were mates that Nolan could get pleasure from it? Or was it a side-effect of Quin's incredibly talented mouth...and tongue, Nolan thought as Quin licked, rubbing the underside of the vampire's shaft in a way that nearly had the vampire seeing stars.

When he felt that his new mate was stretched enough, Quinlan continued to stretch just a little longer, unwilling to cause Nolan any unnecessary pain. He then slicked his own shaft up and gently urged Nolan up and onto his lap. "I'm gonna need you to kneel on either side of my thighs and lift yourself up a bit," he instructed softly. "I'm gonna press the head of my cock against you, and then we're gonna lower you onto it slowly, ok?"

It took Nolan a moment to process Quin's words, but after he'd blinked a few times, he was able to work out what he was supposed to do. It seemed a shame. He'd really been enjoying what Quinlan had been doing to him. Nolan wanted to try and see if bottoming to the human could at least feel nice, though. Even if the skinny vampire didn't imagine it would feel nearly as good for himself and Quin as it would have for Elias and the blond. Nolan's cock throbbed needily as he climbed into Quinlan's lap, straddling him as he'd been directed.

Quin led his shaft to Nolan's entrance with one hand as he urged the vampire to slowly lower himself with his other hand on the other man's hip. When Nono was once again seated in his lap and the blond's shaft was mostly inside, Quinlan kept still. His hands slid up and down the ebony-haired vampire's back as he lured him into a heated kiss.

Nolan gasped into Quin's mouth, wrapping his arms around his human mate. It felt... good. Better than good, really. There was a feeling of stretching, but not enough to even be uncomfortable. Nolan felt full, and it was actually rather nice. The vampire circled his hips experimentally, moaning softly against Quinlan's lips.

"Mmm, you like that?" the blond taunted as he took hold of Nolan's hips and continued to move him in a circular motion. He then pulled out a bit and gently slid back up into him.

"Yesssss," Nolan said breathlessly. "Feels so good."

Quinlan's hard shaft and head rubbed against the vampire's walls. Nolan had had no idea he even had nerve endings inside him that could respond in such a way, sending tingling pleasure through him.

The blond braced his feet as his hands tightened on Nolan's hips. "I'm going to start moving now. Let me know if it hurts, ok?" he prompted as he began a gentle rhythm, moving slower than his usual pace.

"Oh!" Nolan gasped, the sensations changing, but not in a bad way. It definitely still felt good. Unconsciously, Nolan began pushing down into every thrust, wanting Quinlan deeper inside of him, to touch more of his sensitive inner walls and give him more of that delicious feeling of fullness.

When Nolan seemed to be getting used to the movements, Quin then began to slide his shaft along the vampire's more sensitive areas. His movements became a bit faster, but still not as fast as his usual pace.

Nolan trembled in Quin's arms, almost feeling like he was falling, though his human held him steady. The sensations were overwhelming. It was so good but so different from anything he'd ever experienced before. Nolan felt warmth against his back and soft kisses pressed against his bare shoulder.

"Hey," Elias murmured, rubbing his cheek against Nolan's skin and his hands over his vampire mate's body. When the Omega had come to, it was to quite the lovely sight. "Looks like you two are having a lot of fun."

Nolan's head dropped back to rest on Eli's shoulder.

"It feels...it feels good," Nolan said between soft moans and gasps of pleasure. "I enjoy it."

"Finally awake, Eli?" Quin teased with a grin before increasing his speed another level, careful to stroke along Nolan's more pleasurable areas frequently.

Nolan leaned his back against Eli's chest, trusting his mate to support him. The vampire wasn't sure he could hold himself up, anymore. His head was swimming in pleasure that seemed to be dancing all the way to his fingertips and toes. Nolan closed his eyes, letting the sensations take him as erotic gasps and moans fell from his lips with every thrust.

Eli stuck his tongue out at Quin, which made the human chuckle. Elias tucked his chin over Nolan's shoulder looking down his body to see Quinlan's hard shaft pumping into the practically insensate vampire.

"I'm really glad he likes it," Eli said, smiling as he teased Nolan's nipples, making the vampire shiver against him. "Jeez, you're like a bunny, Quin. Not that any of us seem to be complaining. It looks like I'm not the only one who likes fast and deep."

And fast and deep is exactly the kind of pace that Quin had built up to. He hadn't meant to default back to his normal speed, but he couldn't help it. The vampire was gorgeous, and the sounds that kept falling from his lips drove the human wild with lust. "So hot," he hissed as he continued his movements.

"I have to touch him," Eli murmured, also entranced with their newest mate's reactions. One of his hands remained to pluck a pebbled nipple as the other trailed down to Nolan's cock, which was pointed at the ceiling, making the vampire cry out. "Goddess, he's so hard, Q. And he's leaking so much precum he's all nice and slick. Fuck."

"Fuck!" The human hissed around the same time as he concentrated hard not to thrust any harder or faster than he already was. "Cum, Nolan. Don't hold it all in," he urged the vampire.

Elias moaned, shifting his hand from Nolan's chest to his own reawakened member and gripping it without preamble, stroking himself fast and hard as his other hand continued to work Nolan's.

"I...I..." Nolan gasped as Elias pumped his length faster, rubbing his thumb over the tip with ever upstroke and catching the precum. "Ahn!"

Nolan's body clenched tight around Quinlan's thrusting cock as the vampire's body trembled in pleasure, shooting white stripes across Quin's tanned chest.

Quinlan continued to thrust into the vampire's depths until he, too, reached completion. He was surprised to feel a strange, surging sensation filling him from the inside. "Whoa...I don't know how to describe this," he panted. "But, I somehow feel stronger?"

"Mates..." Nolan murmured as his head lolled on Eli's shoulder. "Weaker mates take on some of the energy of stronger ones when bonds are complete. Not a lot. Just some. I read about it, somewhere. Even though I'm a weak vampire, I'm still a vampire."

Meanwhile, Elias was trying to wipe off the cum he'd gotten all over Nolan's back.

"Kind of made a mess, here," the Omega said, sounding drunk. "Sorry, Nono."

"S'alright," Nolan replied.

"Why don't the three of us jump in the new tub Jany bought?" Quin suggested. "We can all fit in it!"

Copyright © 2018 HinderToyBL; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 42
  • Love 31
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

4 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

 

Eli's passing out also was due to finally fully consummating the final bond with Nolan. In fact, I think we're currently working on chapter 21 and they still haven't all fully consummated the final bond with Nolan.

 

*whispers* Quin learned from the best (Jany :lol: ).

Edited by Thirdly
  • Like 5
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Sex education for vampires! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

 

More like coaxing said vampire into solidifying their bonds.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Always a hot time when any of the mates get horny! The writing is so arousing without sounding hard or trashy. Thanks.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

Always a hot time when any of the mates get horny! The writing is so arousing without sounding hard or trashy. Thanks.

 

We’re glad it’s enjoyable?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Thirdly said:

 

We’re glad it’s enjoyable?

No question mark needed. It is very enjoyable! Love these guys!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, JeffreyL said:

No question mark needed. It is very enjoyable! Love these guys!

 

In that case, success! :lol:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
34 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

No time to get bored or anxious while they're waiting for their mates to come back. :P  I'm glad they gave Nolan a wonderful sex and love experience, he needed that.

 

 

Yes, Quin and Eli did well.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Buz said:

Elis is adorable but Nono's innocence makes him just so precious!

Can't wait until all six are back together though. They have been apart for two chapters, which is enough now.

Just who is Nut and why do they have a Temple?

Thanks Y'all :D

 

 

Your question will be answered in the next chapter.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
17 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

Rub a dub dub, three men in a tub....

 

Ironic that you mentioned a tub. I was confused on which chapter I was replying to for a moment, since we actually just finished writing a tub scene with 3 men in it just the other day! :lol:

Edited by Thirdly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
On 4/7/2018 at 10:51 AM, Timothy M. said:

No time to get bored or anxious while they're waiting for their mates to come back. :P  I'm glad they gave Nolan a wonderful sex and love experience, he needed that.

 

I was glad to see it as well.  He deserved the happiness -- and the confidence that he can please his mates, and isn't a "bad lay".

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

I was glad to see it as well.  He deserved the happiness -- and the confidence that he can please his mates, and isn't a "bad lay".

 

Agreed!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..