Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 3,227 Words
  • 4,871 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Crossing the Moon - 18. The Night and the Moon

The frustrated goddess wanted to rip her hands out of Anubis's grasp, but as the warmth of the other god seeped through them, she found that she couldn't. Her body flickered briefly between a male and female form before settling back on the female form. "Y-you still claim to love me..." Khonsu replied. "...when I know you care much more for your vampire children than you do me."

Anubis sighed softly. It was an old argument. He tried again to make his love see.

"It has never been that I love them more," the dark god said, desperate to make Khonsu understand. "I love you more deeply than anything. But I do love my children, if in a different way, and my love for you doesn't make that lessen or disappear. They need my guidance and protection." He paused for a moment and frowned. The planet they watched over was vast, and their children many. Though he did his best to intervene in the scenarios that affected many of them, he was unable to attend to each and every one of them.

"There is no other to look out for their best interests and guide them through the night. We have seen the races of other gods fade or destroy themselves because their god chose poorly and asked for the wrong blessings." Anubis added, lifting a hand to cup Khonsu's cheek as he held her gaze. "Every line of research and every wise god I consulted said that because of who I am, my children could not flourish, would not survive longer than a few millennia, without the gift of nocturnal rights. They would fade and die. No matter how great my love for you, I couldn't doom my own children."

Once again, the goddess began to flicker between forms; this time lingering on the male form a while longer before settling back to a female form. "Do you truly love me more?" Khonsu's voice fell to a whisper.

"How could I not?" Anubis said gently. "My heart isn't whole without you. My life is empty without you by my side."

In a sudden, final shift that ended up ruffling Khonsu's hair in the process, the silver-eyed goddess finally reverted to her male form, a silver-eyed god. "Anubis," Khonsu keened as he promptly climbed the other god and pressed a firm kiss against his mouth.

::

Anubis held his moon god tightly. A balance and contrast had always existed between them. Khonsu's hair was like the night sky speckled with stars. Anubis's consisted of white and grey streaks. His lover's eyes were a pale silvery blue to his black. The moon god's skintone was fairer than his own warm tan. Khonsu's personality was extreme at times, but it balanced out Anubis's calm countenance.

With a swirl of shadows, Anubis transported them to his bedroom. The two of them were surrounded by the dark silk curtains around his soft bed. The god of the night buried his face in the intricate braids holding Khonsu's midnight blue tresses back from his lovely face. The scent brought him back to a time when he always had access to it, when the moon god rarely left his side. Khonsu was bright, vivid, and full of life…passionate. But, most importantly, he dispelled the shadows of darkness around Anubis whenever they became too suffocating.

"Please, don't leave me again, love," Anubis begged. "I couldn't bear it. I've broken so many times when I wake and realize you've gone from my side. Please, forgive me and don't take that forgiveness away again."

A beautiful hue of blue bled into Khonsu's silver eyes, giving them a warmth that was almost human in nature. "Why would I leave?" the paler god wondered aloud. He had always been androgynous, so his face and height were the only things that didn't change during his sex swap. His voice was an octave lower, and his arousal couldn't be easily concealed. But, his personality and the love he held for the god in front of him never changed. "You've said it yourself; you love me more than your own beloved children...that's all I'll ever need." He vowed as he pressed kisses all over Anubis's face. "Because I feel the same. I may adore my children, but I adore you all the more."

Many times since their estrangement, Khonsu had come to Anubis. Of those, three times the moon god had given Anubis his forgiveness, only to have it torn from him as soon as their touches had ended and Khonsu woke the following day. Anubis was desperate not to lose his mate again. He didn't think his shadowed heart could bear to fracture again. He vowed to show his lover how deeply the night god loved him.

With a harsh cry, Anubis kissed Khonsu again, pouring out all the love and passion within him, hoping his shining moon would feel his devotion and adoration.

Khonsu began to glow with an ethereal light as his fingers raked through gray and white locks until they were able to cling to the other god's scalp. As his male body began to remember the feel of his lover's touch, Khonsu briefly wondered why he had continued to take on a female form after that first initial time. But, Anubis's tongue made all his thoughts flutter away. The smaller god's hands slid over and down the darker man's back as he let out quite the lusty moan.

"I love you, adore you, worship you," Anubis said softly, kissing down Khonsu's throat. His strong hands kneaded down the moon god's back, stopping before going lower, not wanting his advances to be rejected.

The dark-eyed man's words brought Khonsu back to a time when Anubis truly did worship the very ground he walked on. The moon god was more selfish then, greedy. Back then, he would take all that Anubis gave without giving much of anything in return. How badly had their separation affected them? Khonsu barely even recognized himself. He would never intentionally hurt his lover again. The moon's selfish and greedy phase had ebbed to a more grounded state.

"I love and adore you as well, Anubis," Khonsu responded. "You've done much of the worshiping in the past...this time, allow me to be the one to worship you." The pale-eyed god offered as he moved so that he could lay belly-down between the tanned god's legs and took hold of the night god's manhood with both hands.

"Ah, you don't have to..." Anubis's words were lost as Khonsu kissed his tip, then licked a hot stripe up his shaft. Anubis struggled to speak, his deep voice husky with desire. "We don't have to...I would be content just holding you and knowing you won't push me away."

Khonsu's soft pink lips smiled, pressed against the other god's flesh. "We can still do that afterward," he pointed out a mere moment before taking the whole length into his mouth.

A growling moan fell from the dark god's lips. One hand buried itself in Khonsu's loose blue tresses, the other following a spiral of braids with his fingers.

"Missed you..." Anubis moaned. "So much."

Mischievous silver eyes peered up at the god from an androgynous face as Khonsu sent jolt after jolt of stimuli everywhere his tongue touched while he bobbed along the shaft.

Anubis's hips lifted, thrusting into Khonsu's perfect mouth with a groan of surrender. The dark god couldn't look away, captivated by silvery-blue eyes and what the moon god was doing with his lips and tongue.

Khonsu's nails gently raked along the other god's inner thighs before a hand gently cupped Anubis's balls. But, when he felt that the dark-eyed god was close, he pulled off and clambered on top of him. He wanted so badly to insert the rock hard shaft inside him. "Anubis," he gasped. "Please, I need more."

Anubis slid a hand between Khonsu's rounded cheeks, fingers seeking his entrance. Anubis found his love slick and ready for him. He growled, deep in his chest, pulling Khonsu to him and lining up his hard length. The throbbing tip pressed against Khonsu's teasing warmth but went no further.

"Then take what you need," Anubis whispered against the shell of the moon god's ear. "I am yours."

Khonsu eagerly slid down, fearless, since gods were resilient and strong. The ends of his hair swung as he swayed a bit in place, his seed suddenly spilling forth along Anubis's stomach. "Oh, love!" he whimpered as he covered his mouth with both hands. "P-please continue..."

Ebony eyes held Khonsu's silvery gaze as Anubis wrapped his fingers around the smaller god's hips and lifted him slowly. The moon gasped as the thick length inside him dragged against his walls, seeming to touch everywhere. When only the tip was left inside, Anubis smiled a feral jackal's grin, and slammed Khonsu down, lifting his hips to force himself as deep as possible. The night god remembered well the things that made his mate melt in his arms and beg for more.

Many whimpers fell from Khonsu's lips as another wave of pulsing surrounded the tanned god's cock. "Yes," He begged. "Yes, yes, please..."

Anubis urged his lover into a fast rhythm, slamming his hips upward with every push downward on Khonsu's hips. The dark-eyed god tipped his face towards Khonsu, begging for a kiss, begging for all of it to be real and not another dream.

The moon god's body undulated as he concentrated on his lover's pleasure. His hands trembled as they touched every inch of skin available. Khonsu then held the other god's face with both his hands as he dove down for a rather heady kiss. Every time their tongues intertwined, he realized that the thirst that had taken up root inside him was being quenched.

Anubis gave a growling moan, pistoning faster and faster into the moon god's velvet depths. Khonsu felt his lover's shaft grow even harder, pulsing inside him. The dark god shifted a hand to the front, grasping the blue-haired god's cock and pumping its precum-slick length in time to his thrusts.

"Khonsu," Anubis gasped against his mate's lips. He then gave a shuddering moan, pushing deep inside his mate and holding himself there as his pleasure washed over him; as he spent himself within his lover. No rumors had gone around the god realm about Khonsu being with other lovers. A part of him was relieved and content to be the only one to have had the pleasure of being inside the moon.

Almost as soon as he felt Anubis filling him, Khonsu gave way to yet another orgasm. He dropped his forehead onto the other god's shoulder as he tried to catch his breath. "Would you...like to go again?" He asked softly.

"As many times as you'll have me," Anubis whispered, kissing Khonsu's warm temple. "My desire for you has no ending. You will always have the ability to make me rise for you."

"Anubis...may I move back in with you?" Khonsu asked tremulously as he fought a blush.

The dark god crushed his love to his chest with a choked cry. The moon god didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around Anubis in reciprocation.

"Of course!" Anubis hid his tears in Khonsu's braids. "I always want you with me. No matter what."

Khonsu clutched him back harder. "Can you forgive me for being so selfish about my darling werewolves?" He asked.

"I forgave you the moment the angry words left your lips," Anubis promised. "I was never angry, love. But I was so lost without you."

Tears began to fall from Khonsu's eyes. He felt part relief and part joy. "I was too, without you," he confessed. The night god had been his stability, his rock, and his home. Khonsu should have never allowed his own pride to get in the way of that. Every time he felt his Omegas finding their soulmates, the love he felt for Anubis would remind him of the distance between them. A distance that he knew he had most of the fault in.

Anubis rolled to his side, allowing his length to fall from his mate's body. He was more interested in comforting Khonsu. Soft, heavy blankets fell over them as Anubis tucked his moon god beneath his chin, wrapping his arms around the shorter god. His sense were temporarily overwhelmed with nostalgia and longing. The moon god fit perfectly against his own body. Having Khonsu there made him feel as if nothing could stop them.

"Everything will be alright, now," Anubis promised. "A new beginning for us. We never have to part again. There's nothing we can't work through, together."

Khonsu snuggled against his lover as he radiated a warmth that was ten times more calming than an Omega's influence. "I love you, Anubis," he admitted with sincerity. "I love you dearly."

"I love you, too," Anubis replied softly. "I have no heart without you."

They lay together quietly for a long time, whispering soft loving words to each other and basking in one another's presence. Anubis finally kissed Khonsu's forehead and pulled back slightly to look at the moon god. It still felt quite surreal that his beloved had come back to hm.

"I remember how you love baths," Anubis said fondly. "Should I draw one for us and we can share it?" The jackal god smiled wickedly. "I could get you clean, and then I could get you dirty, again. We can repeat the cycle until we fall into bed, exhausted and sated."

The silver-eyed god sent him a lovely smile even as he fought down a blush. "Yes, I'd rather like that." The two of them had been quite energetic in the past. He was certain that, given enough time, the two of them could build back up to it.

Anubis fluffed satiny pillows and dramatically laid a giggling Khonsu upon them, tucking the heavy comforter around him. Anubis grinned joyously as he nearly ran to the bathing room, throwing magic at the tub to make it fill and dumping Khonsu's favorite scented salts in. It took less than a minute until the water was steaming and ready. Anubis hurried back to the bedroom, but the smile on his tanned face died as soon as he stepped across the threshold.

Khonsu was seated upright, holding two fistfuls of his dark blue hair as he flickered from male to female and back again. "Ah!" He cried out as he tried to settle into just one form.

"Khonsu!" Anubis shouted, rushing to his lover's side. "No! No, don't leave me again! Please, stay as you are! Stay as yourself!"

"A-Anubis," Khonsu hissed as she reached out to take hold of the other god's hand. Almost immediately, the silver-eyed god's form settled into its original male form once again. His entire body trembled in fear. "I...I don't know what's wrong with me or why this keeps happening!"

"What do you mean?" Anubis said, voice rough with fear as he pulled Khonsu into his arms. "What's going on?"

"I can't seem to control my body's transformations anymore," Khonsu elaborated. "Not like before. Anubis...I'm frightened."

"I've got you," Anubis said fiercely. "Do you know why the power's gone astray? We'll fix it."

Khonsu shook his head.

"Where did the spell come from?" Anubis asked, becoming desperate. "How did you come upon the ability? We can go back to the one who taught you. They should know how to fix it."

"It was Hapi," Khonsu explained. "I had gone to Hapi to learn how to briefly switch between sexes as a way to 'punish' you for choosing your children over me. I was such a fool."

"Briefly?" Anubis nearly shouted. "How is this brief? The moon has waxed and waned countless times since we first argued. How long would you punish me?"

The silver-eyed god winced and shrank away from Anubis. "I never intended for it to have been this long," he responded with a frown. "I don't even remember the last time I changed forms on my own..."

"All this time..." Anubis swallowed hard. "You mean you never meant to leave me alone for so long? You were going to come back to me after a few weeks or months?"

"Just how much time has actually passed since our last fight? S-Since Henry and Lucian?" Khonsu hesitantly asked the other god.

"It's been over a hundred of the mortals' years," Anubis said worriedly. "Don't you remember?"

Khonsu felt like something cold dropped through his immortal stomach. "A hundred...oh love, it seems as if you have a lot more to forgive me for."

He fought down the escalating fear. A hundred mortal years? To him, it felt like only yesterday when he had lost his temper and nearly did something unforgivable to a pair of soulmates. What had he done? The moon god seemed to have downright tortured his own beloved by his absence. How had things gone this far without his own knowledge?

Tears began to gather in Khonsu's eyes as he began to understand why Anubis kept pleading with him earlier. Something had gone wrong. Something had gone horribly, horribly wrong. "F-Forgive me," he whimpered once again.

"There's nothing to forgive," Anubis firmly assured, lifting Khonsu and tucking them both in the center of the soft bed. "Perhaps the bath can wait? I just want to hold you and rest. I don't want to leave your side. Tomorrow we'll sort through this until we find a solution."

Khonsu wrapped his arms around his lover as a few tears rolled down his cheeks. Just what was wrong with him? Why couldn't he remember the last hundred years?

::

Anubis awoke the following day with a smile on his face as the scent of his mate tickled his senses. So, it hadn't been a dream. He opened his eyes, frowning at the empty bed. A few long, midnight blue strands of hair were laid across the pillow next to him. He certainly hadn't been hallucinating the previous night.

"Khonsu?" Anubis called, pushing down the fear crawling into his heart. "Are you in the bath?"

The god stood quickly, his long strides carrying him to the bathing room in moments. It was empty, the water he'd drawn the night before was cold.

"No!" Anubis gasped, waving a hand to dress himself in his dark robes.

He nearly ran from the room, searching everywhere for his moon god and calling Khonsu's name with growing desperation. With another wave of his hand, Anubis tore the front door from its hinges, following the scent of Khonsu and the lingering smell of sex with it outside. Familiar footprints trailed across the sand garden, suddenly disappearing before the edge.

Anubis roared with desolate rage. He had lost his moon god, again. The dark-eyed god swore it would be for the last time. Everything was wrong with the situation. Only this time, it had been revealed that something was tearing them apart against his mate's will.

The god of the night turned on his heel, ready to seek out the only other god who had ever been able to comfort him in his grief when Khonsu had broken his heart time and again. Anubis would find his father, the God of Chaos, Set.

::

Copyright © 2018 HinderToyBL; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 16
  • Wow 5
  • Sad 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You know, I'm really starting to dislike khonsu! Anubis deserves better! Hapi, that sounds familiar, research time!!!

  • Like 5
Link to comment

An excellent , informative interlude ! Either someone is interfering with the relationship between the Gods of the nighttime , or, the spell Khonsu learned from Hapi needs to be energized by something and Khonsu jealousy was readily at hand . At least now Anubis knows to keep pursuing Khonsu! 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Mysteries within mysteries. A Great chapter :hug: 

 

...part 1. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

You know, I'm really starting to dislike khonsu! Anubis deserves better! Hapi, that sounds familiar, research time!!!

 

There's more to that than meets the eye.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

Very nice, Hapi is mostly depicted as Intersex! Now I see why Khonsu went to hapi!

 

Yes, Hapi is indeed intersex.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, deville said:
  Hide contents

 

  Hide contents

 

 

 

 

Hmm, I'm going to guess you were on a mobile device! :lol:

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

So the moon god is loonie. That’s surprising, what’s not surprising is how much money I saved switching to..........   sorry god distracted.   Who has the power to curse a god this way??   I wonder if daddie dear will help?   It seems like this kind of chaos would be right up Set’s alley.  Looking forward to more answers to the mysteries and more loving Eli.  Thanks all. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, deville said:

An excellent , informative interlude ! Either someone is interfering with the relationship between the Gods of the nighttime , or, the spell Khonsu learned from Hapi needs to be energized by something and Khonsu jealousy was readily at hand . At least now Anubis knows to keep pursuing Khonsu! 

 

We get a few more answers in the next update. We get to see Hapi, too.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
56 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

 

Hmm, I'm going to guess you were on a mobile device! :lol:

Yes! And then struck helpless with my technophobia! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, deville said:

Yes! And then struck helpless with my technophobia! 

 

It happens to all of us.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Ah, so I am guessing that there is another God/Goddess involved that is causing an issue without anyone realizing it... 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
2 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

Ah, so I am guessing that there is another God/Goddess involved that is causing an issue without anyone realizing it... 

 

We will find out next week. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

 

We will find out next week. 

Did you just Adam West Batman us?

Or rather Dragon Ball Z( for the weeaboos) 🙋

Find out next week, same omega web site same omega channel.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

At least Khonsu is a not a natural biarch. I hope it is a case of the "spell" not working properly after all this time and not another God doing that on purpose. Cause that would suck. They are so obviously in love and to be purposefully denied each other like that. That would be ass whuppin' time.

I feel so sorry for Anubis. Like deville said, at least Anubis knows to keep at it because there is hope.

Till next time :D

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Hellsheild said:

Did you just Adam West Batman us?

Or rather Dragon Ball Z( for the weeaboos) 🙋

Find out next week, same omega web site same omega channel.

:lol: Yes, yes we did.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Buz said:

At least Khonsu is a not a natural biarch. I hope it is a case of the "spell" not working properly after all this time and not another God doing that on purpose. Cause that would suck. They are so obviously in love and to be purposefully denied each other like that. That would be ass whuppin' time.

I feel so sorry for Anubis. Like deville said, at least Anubis knows to keep at it because there is hope.

 

Khonsu was still spoiled and was more selfish back then, but not to the point of attacking a mortal (Lucian). You're on the right track in thinking that they were being purposefully denied of each other, yes. Anu's family's support kept him going and we'll get to see them next week.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I’m glad Khonsu is not the total bastard/bitch that s/he has appeared to be until this chapter. Clearly, Khonsu has some atoning to do for being immature and petty before the rift, but the time since then, s/he has been “under the influence” — of who or what, we will be finding out in the week(s) to come. Thanks for an outstanding chapter — as well as a delightful-to-read primer (or reminder) of Middle Eastern mythology!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Dr. John NYC said:

I’m glad Khonsu is not the total bastard/bitch that s/he has appeared to be until this chapter. Clearly, Khonsu has some atoning to do for being immature and petty before the rift, but the time since then, s/he has been “under the influence” — of who or what, we will be finding out in the week(s) to come. Thanks for an outstanding chapter — as well as a delightful-to-read primer (or reminder) of Middle Eastern mythology!

 

Our research for this was interesting, to say the least...We both became quite distracted when reading about Ra and some of his lovers. A lot of giggling came out of it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..