Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 6,480 Words
  • 5,408 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Crossing the Moon - 13. A Solid, Sensual Six

"How long have you been a vampire, Nolan?" Mateo asked gently. "Is it okay to ask that? Or is that like asking a woman how old she is?"

Nolan couldn't help a little laugh. The dark-haired wolf was huge and intimidating, but honestly, he seemed very sweet and tender-hearted.

"It's okay," Nolan assured. "I think I'm around forty-five. I was kept in the library for about twelve years, I believe." Nolan hung his head, his freshly brushed hair falling forward to hide his face. "My maker didn't want me. He sold me to my old master."

"You will never be kept anywhere against your will ever again," Pax vowed. "We will protect and care for you."

:::

January motioned for Quin to come closer. "Quin here is a human, as I'm sure you've noticed," he mentioned. "Though our kind can consume blood from different species, human blood quells our hunger far better than the blood of any other species, even our own."

The blond carefully clambered closer so that Nolan had access to him.

"I want to measure how much blood you need within the next month so that I can correct the blood withdrawal you've suffered," Jany explained. "So, I want you to have a taste of Quin, but do your best not to consume more than a cup's worth."

"But no cup to drink from?" Nolan asked, looking worried. "What if I take too much? I don't want to hurt him. He has friendly eyes."

Quin downright snuggled against the orange-eyed vampire. "I'll be fine, I trust ya," he stated candidly.

"If I see that you've passed the limit, I will stop you," January added. "You've had plenty of my blood earlier, so it shouldn't be too difficult to control yourself. Just keep focused."

"You don't mind giving to me and Master, as well? I'm not powerful like he is." Nolan nibbled his lip nervously. "Does he pay you? You can't be a bodyguard like the big one who has a soft heart." Nolan pointed at Mateo, who looked like he'd just swallowed a lemon.

Eli hooted in amusement and elbowed the big wolf in the side teasingly. "Yeah, you were protecting Quin's body pretty vigorously earlier, eh?"

"Funny that you mention money," Quin pointed out. "Cause as old as Jany is; he's totally loaded. No one in this room knows just how much money he has nor do we care. We want him for who he is." He let out a snicker. "And he's no 'master' to any of us. We are all equal mates. If Jany says you need my blood to help you get better, then I'm gonna give it because I want to."

"And I'm not a bodyguard," Mateo grumbled, sighing as Eli continued giggling.

"You're all mates?" Nolan blinked in surprise. "I thought it was just Master, the Omega, and the other big one." Nolan pointed at Pax. "I've never read about so many mates, either. The most I've come across in my research was a single Omega and three mates."

"This is true, we are a rarity," Pax responded. "We want to know why, as well."

"Enough dawdling and distractions," Quin spoke up. "Have some of my blood and then we can introduce ourselves better."

"Oh, of course, I'm so sorry," Nolan said, promptly pulling Quinlan close and sinking his fangs into the human's throat.

"Holy crap, that's hot," Eli whispered rather loudly.

Quin found his lower half squirming at the sensation. Nolan wasn't nearly as old as Jany, but he seemed to be doing just fine. His sentiments definitely echoed Eli's.

Nolan held Quinlan gently, his lips soft on the human's throat as he sipped carefully. He was worried about taking too much, so he hadn't punctured deep. Quin seemed to be enjoying the experience as much as Nolan was. The young vampire wondered if he should stroke Quinlan like January had stroked him, earlier.

"You're doing so well," Jany praised Nolan as a devious smirk formed on his face. "Both of you. Good job on not distracting Nolan by humping him, Quin."

"Dude, don't remind me!" Quin hissed as he fought even harder not to squirm too much. "The bond's surely driving everyone nuts about now."

"Nolan is different," Pax pointed out. "We brought him out of an abusive situation, and we don't want him to suffer or relive any of those memories. So, in spite of the bond's call, we must control ourselves."

Nolan made an inquisitive noise, still sucking carefully at Quinlan's throat. The dark-haired vampire's hand snuck forward, testing the shape and feel of Quin's erection through the blond's clothes. January had touched Nolan during his feeding, the orange-eyed vampire thought perhaps he should touch Quin as well. If the other man didn't like it, Nolan would stop immediately and apologize. Hopefully, the human wouldn't be too angry.

"Oh, god," Quin gasped. "I'm so gonna jizz if you keep doing that..." The blond couldn't help but squirm and lift himself further into that hand. "I mean, I can if you want me to?"

Nolan shifted his hand upward, sneaking it beneath Quin's waistband and pausing to see if he was told to stop. When the human's only reaction was a needy groan, Nolan pushed further, grasping Quinlan's hot length and attempting to stroke it as January had done for him.

"Dayum," Eli said breathlessly, scooting closer to his two newest mates until strong arms wrapped around him before he could crawl into their laps. Elias looked up into Pax's golden eyes, then leaned up to kiss him.

Pax returned the kiss but pulled away quickly to whisper in the Omega's ear. "Remember what we witnessed, love. You have to be strong, for Nolan's sake. We don't want to scare him."

January then placed a gentle hand on Nolan's shoulder. "That's enough," he instructed. "Though I need you to withdraw from his neck, you can do as you like with the flesh in your hands." As the human gave another shaky gasp, Jany raised an eyebrow. "Quin certainly seems to enjoy it."

"Fuck!" Quinlan panted, releasing right into Nolan's hand just as the vampire withdrew his fangs. "Um, thank you?" He slowly moved so that he sat right next to Nolan. "Full name's Quinlan, by the way. The big guy next to me's Mateo. You already know Jany over there. Pax is the silver-haired werewolf and the one seated on his lap is Elias." The blond explained. "Somehow, we're all mates."

Nolan withdrew his hand and began licking his fingers, looking very much like a cat cleaning his paws. Eli whined in the back of his throat and buried his face in Pax's chest.

"Hello," Nolan said simply to the others when he'd finished licking himself clean. He turned his bright eyes back to Quinlan. "Thank you. I'm feeling much better. I don't think I've ever felt so sated."

Quin honestly didn't know if he was the one who should be telling Nolan that. Despite its brevity, the release Nolan provided him with helped quell a tiny bit of the siren call that was their bond. From what the others said, he certainly didn't want to freak the lovely vampire out by trying to seduce him.

January frowned, his gaze locked onto Elias and his reactions. "Nolan, do you feel as we do? Do you feel the need to claim or be claimed by one of us?" He asked patiently. "I fear that our emerald needs you."

"Claimed?" Nolan cocked his head to the side, his soft black hair shifting to frame his face. "But I'm already yours. I belong to you. Do you need to bite me again, as well?"

Jany took hold of Nolan's other hand and pressed a kiss to the back of it. "No, young one, claimed as in physically exploring one another...to either have one of us inside you or vice versa," he elaborated. "If don't feel that urge, let me know right now. No one will touch you if you don't wish them to."

"Ah, like you touched me before." Nolan smiled softly as he began to understand. He leaned closer to the older vampire. "Is it alright if I liked that?" Nolan pulled back slightly, his smile turning downward. When he spoke his voice was matter of fact. "But you mean 'fucking'. I'm very bad at fucking. I don't do it right, and I don't want to make you angry. It's been so nice here. You let me sleep and feed. You held me and let me hold you and Quinlan. I don't want that to stop because I'm a..." Nolan searched for the right words before he continued. "A terrible lay."

Pax quickly reached out to place a hand on Mateo's shoulder in warning. The two of them, as werewolf alphas, wanted to cry out for blood in response to their mate's confession. He felt Eli's hands gripping his fore arm and knew that there wasn't a single man in the room that hadn't been affected in one way or another.

"There's no such thing," Quinlan replied vehemently. "Jany...tell him, there's no way..."

The redheaded vampire cradled Nolan to him as he ran a hand up and down Nolan's back. "Nolan, we are your mates," he gently reminded. "If you tell us that you never want to consummate our bonds, we will respect that. But, I need you to understand that there is a difference between what you've perceived as 'fucking' and what we are offering you. As our human mate just said, there is no such thing as a bad lay. If you received no pleasure from the act, then the fault was in them, not you."

"Yes, Master," Nolan responded. He was quiet for several long moments, seeming content in January's arms. "So, I did well with Quinlan?" Nolan asked seriously. "I gave him pleasure like you gave to me. I enjoyed the noises he made." Nolan turned in January's lap to place his knees on either side of the older vampire's legs. Nolan pressed a hardness, that had been present since he touched Quin, against January. "He made me feel like this." His eyes cut to Elias and he motioned towards him. "You mean he'd let me touch him like Quinlan did? He'd enjoy it, too?" Nolan sighed softly. "I want him," the younger vampire whispered to January as though revealing a great secret. "He's a beautiful Omega."

Eli squeaked, and Pax and Mateo had to hold him back until January could speak to Nolan more to reassure their new mate.

"Quin made you feel like this?" January affirmed with a gentle smile. "That means you received pleasure as you gave it." He gave Nolan a nod. "Yes, of course, you can have Eli. But, first, I must explain...Elias prefers to bottom. Do you think you can handle being the one on top? You don't have to do anything you don't feel ready for. There are many different ways to pleasure a lover. Orally, for example. Would you like Mateo and Pax to demonstrate?"

Nolan nodded, turning to sit on January's lap. He wriggled until he was comfortable, then picked up each of Jany's arms, one at a time, and wrapped them around himself. Nolan rested back against the larger vampire like he was a recliner and looked at Pax and Mateo expectantly.

"Alright, I'm ready," Nolan said softly, orange eyes intent on his wolf mates.

The other four men felt shivers down their spine at the sight. Their new mate was quite a mixture of innocence, sultriness, and pure curiosity. The combination made him both adorable and desirable, even without the bond's insistent pressure. Pax allowed Quinlan to snuggle Elias to him so that Mateo had full access to their alpha. Mateo and Pax wasted no time in shedding their clothing.

The blond human pressed a kiss to the back of Eli's ear as he held him close and nuzzled the crook of his neck. The rod in his gym pants was more than happy to rise to attention again, especially upon feeling the warmth of their beloved Omega. His arms were wrapped securely around the small werewolf so that Eli didn't do anything too drastic.

Pax moved so that their other mates could have a clear view and motioned for Mateo to come closer. His hands immediately raked through dark brown locks as he gazed into the russet wolf's eyes. "Is this alright with you, Mateo? You don't have to go along with it if you don't want to."

Nolan's attention shifted when Quin quickly crawled towards the bedside table and retrieved a lubrication tablet. But, January's alabaster hand gently took hold of the younger vampire's chin and turned it back towards Mateo and Pax.

"Look at how the strong Pax does his best to keep still," January purred into Nolan's ear. Mateo hadn't hesitated to go down on their alpha. "But, his expressions betray just how badly he desires those plush lips around his shaft to take him further in..."

Mateo moaned softly at January's words, taking Pax deeper into his mouth while swirling his tongue along the underside. To be wanted by his mates, by Pax, and to be able to excite him thrilled the Hispanic werewolf. Mateo reached up, cupping Pax's balls and kneading them gently as he began to slowly bob his head. The brown-eyed man took Pax deeper and deeper as his silver-haired mate stroked his fingers through Mateo's rich, dark hair.

"Pax is the alpha?" Nolan asked, then turned his head to watch as Elias mewled and Quinlan reached down to slide his hand down the back of Eli's pants. "Elias is the Omega. And Mateo is more than a beta, but less of an alpha than Pax?"

"Yes, that's right," January affirmed as he pressed a gentle kiss to the nape of Nolan's neck. "Very well done, my citrine." He then continued his narration. "Both Mateo and Pax are strong and capable werewolves. But, even Mat relies on Pax for overall security and reassurance. They give and receive love freely to each other and all of us." The redheaded vampire peered over at Quinlan and Elias just as the two of them moved onto their knees and began to rock against each other. "Quinlan himself is more than an Omega, but less of an alpha. So, he'd make a perfect beta if he were a wolf. He is quite malleable. Our Omega is needy and feisty. He desperately wishes for the safety of his mates and would fight for it, if he had to. But, look at how he eagerly takes all that the human gives...every quick thrust..."

"Show Nolan how you can take me," Elias begged Quin. "You heard Jany," Eli giggled breathlessly, breaking into a moan as Quinlan pinched the wolf's nipple and rolled it between his fingers. "I'm needy. All the needs."

The next thing Elias knew, Quin had pinned him down on the bed and held both his arms folded behind his back, using them as leverage to pull him into each of his rapid movements. "Yeeesss," the blond trilled. "You're so fucking good. Every. Single. Time." His final three words were deliberate hard thrusts, and the human even landed a gentle slap on a butt cheek with his free hand before he went back to his usual speed.

"Ah!" Pax moaned as he gave a thrust into Mateo's hot mouth, his fingers digging gently into the other man's scalp. Though his attention was on Mat's lovely eyes, the sounds that their mates made were quite arousing.

When he heard Nolan's shaky gasp, January slyly lifted the vampire's dominant hand and pressed it against the younger vampire's package. "Feel free to touch yourself however you like," he rumbled into his ear as his hands slid up Nolan's chest to gently pinch his nipples. "…as you watch how they enjoy themselves. You can have that, too, Nolan. All of that pleasure...te puede pertenecer." (te puede pertenecer= it can belong to you)

"I-I want them," Nolan admitted shakily, dragging the heel of his hand over his clothed erection, arching into January's clever touch. "I don't think I've ever felt anything like this before. It's like drowning in something wonderful."

Eli had lost the ability to string words together. His vocabulary degenerated to single syllable curses, praises, or ragged moans of pleasure. Quin shifted slightly, avoiding Eli's flexing fingers and the nails tipping them. The Omega didn't seem to mind, the movement tipping Quinlan deeper inside him as the human kept thrusting.

Mateo moaned as Eli keened his approval at their human mate's vigorous activities. Mat began to rub his length against the soft comforter beneath him as he swallowed all of Pax's length down his throat.

Pax released promptly down Mateo's throat with a final throaty groan, his back curving in a sensual arch.

"Look at that lovely sight," Jany hissed as his nails gently raked up Nolan's thighs. He was the oldest, so he was able to reign in his arousal, but it was still quite difficult when surrounded by the enjoyment of his mates. "You can, and you will have each and every one of them. One or a few at a time. Whenever you wish it."

"But Eli first?" Nolan blinked at Quinlan's energetic thrusts. "Although, I don't know if I can do it like that...it looks advanced." Nolan turned his gaze onto the other pair as Mateo was receiving a deep kiss from Pax. "They both look quite happy."

"Yes, they are. It's more than just the intimate flesh to flesh contact, as well. But, you will find that out for yourself someday," January assured him. "For now, would you like to know how Eli's mouth feels on you?"

"Yes," Nolan said, nodding. His hungry eyes were trained on the Omega, who had been flipped onto his back and his legs thrown around Quinlan's waist, while Quin pinned Eli's wrists to the bed. "But he looks very busy, right now."

"I think he can handle a little more," Jany responded as he glanced at them. "What do you think, Elias? Would you like a taste of Nolan while Quinlan continues to pound his way deep inside you?"

Elias had little difficulty raising the arms that Quinlan had pinned, he was smaller but much stronger than the human. Quin had immediately let go when he saw that Eli was reaching for their new vampire mate. The Omega made grabby hands in Nolan's direction and licked his lips.

January wasted no time in urging their new mate to carefully clamber over Eli's head. Jany tucked a pillow under Eli's head so that Elias didn't have to strain to reach Nolan and lick the precum from his tip. The redhead then gave the orange-eyed vampire a heady kiss to distract him while the Omega below did as he pleased. The two alpha werewolves gazed at the scene, enraptured.

"Mateo, do you want me inside you or would you rather that I ride you?" Pax asked the brown-eyed werewolf.

"Inside me," Mat groaned, moving to his hands and knees so he could watch his other mates. "Is like this okay?" He wiggled his behind at his alpha.

In front of him, the view made Mateo's cock twitch with desire. The ebony-haired vampire squeaked in surprise when he felt the warmth of Eli's lips against him. He then moaned into January's mouth.

Pax let out a low groan as he quickly hunted for a lubrication tablet and took hold of Mateo's hips. His long fingers dragged along one of the other man's sensitive areas as he prepared him.

January's lips parted from Nolan's as he kissed a path down to one of the soft pink nips, sucking and gently biting it.

"Oh, fuck. Hurry, Pax, or I swear I might go just from looking at them. Goddess, Quinlan has more stamina than a marathoner," Mateo said, impressed and ridiculously aroused.

Nolan gasped, his head falling back as a fang dragged carefully across his nipple, and Elias found a good angle to nearly choke himself on Nolan's length in his eagerness.

Pax was a patient man, but he didn't deny his mate's request. He aligned himself and then slid on inside in one smooth thrust, all the way to the hilt.

Quinlan let out a raspy moan as he shifted slightly, searching for one of Eli's spots.

Meanwhile, the redheaded vampire moved on to Nolan's other nipple, his purple eyes nearly glowing as he peered up to look at the other vampire's expressions.

Mateo and Eli moaned at the same time, one loud and the other muffled. Both their lengths were hard and throbbing, precum dripping from their tips. Elias reached blindly, looking for something to grasp and found his fingers twined with Nolan's. The vampire rubbed Eli's knuckles soothingly with his thumbs until the Omega's fingers relaxed in his careful hold.

January's hands slid down Nolan's sides to grasp his hips, urging the younger vampire to thrust gently into Eli's mouth. In response, Elias moaned again and flicked his tongue up and down Nolan's length as it slid in and out of his mouth.

Pax rocked into Mateo with abandon, reaching around and under to grasp the dark-haired wolf's shaft just as Quin took hold of Eli's.

January nuzzled the crook of Nolan's neck. "May I?" he whispered heatedly.

"Please, Master," Nolan begged, body trembling as January guided him in gently fucking Eli's welcoming mouth. The Omega's increasingly desperate moans vibrated deliciously against Nolan's length as Mateo's voice turned husky and deep, warning Pax he wouldn't last long.

January's fangs sunk into Nolan's neck and, as he fed, he shot his sensual power through him. It started a domino effect that caused Nolan to burst into Eli's mouth, Elias to raise his hips as he came in Quin's hand, and Quinlan to spill himself deep inside the Omega. Beside them, Mateo and Pax nearly peaked at the same time due to the sights, the sounds and the wave of pleasure that swept over all of them.

A rush of warmth and contentment flooded Elias and spread to each of his mates during the aftermath. Pax guided Mateo to flop on the bed as the brunet wolf's body sank toward the mattress. January lifted a rather wobbly Nolan into his arms, whispering soft words of praise as he laid the slightly stunned vampire next to Elias, who was blinking his green eyes slowly at the ceiling without seeing much. Quinlan threw himself to Eli's other side with a soft groan.

As Elias gently petted Nolan's back, Quin snuggled against them both. January reached over to gently rake through the Omega's auburn locks from behind Nolan. When they came closer, Eli reached over with his other arm to thread his fingers through one of Mat's hands, and Pax gave the back of the green-eyed werewolf's hand a gentle stroke. Suddenly, the Khonsu stone that rested on Eli's chest gave a bright green flash before subsiding.

"What the heck?" Eli murmured, voice rough as he peered down at his chest.

"Very pretty," Nolan said softly, touching the Khonsu Stone with a fingertip. "It has green now. Mmm, rainbows are lovely. I miss rainbows."

Elias lifted the bonding stone and looked at it closely. The clear spaces that had traced the edges of his mates' colors were gone, filled with sparkling shades of green. The gem looked complete, tiny flickers of soft light sparkled within its depths every several seconds.

"But...I didn't touch anyone new," Eli said in surprise. "Who on earth is the last mate?"

A wide, lovely smile formed on January's face as he leaned over Nolan to kiss the Omega on the cheek. "Elias, my emerald, haven't you realized it yet? Who else could be green but you?" he explained. "I've been told by past werewolf friends that when a bond has been fully formed between all members and consummated by the stone bearer, the Omega's color manifests itself as the final piece. The stones that you've seen with only one color, like with Maribelle, have merely not consummated their bonds to their mates yet."

"I get a color?" Elias said happily, gazing at the stone as a gentle push from Nolan's finger sent it twirling lazily on the chain. "No one told me I'd get a color!" Elias added.

"We're complete now," Mateo said sleepily. "It feels so nice like everything's in the right place in my head and heart."

"Ditto," Quin agreed as he held one of Mateo's arms closer to him.

A stray thought came to Pax's mind. If they managed to sort everything out with their Goddess about having vampire mates, and if they truly were complete, he could look into their adopting a few pets. Every time they passed the pet store, Elias would become enthralled with the tiny kittens. He didn't know how much space they would need in the house for their mates, so he had never suggested it. But, now that they were a solid, sensual six...

"We should rest a bit for now," January suggested, pulling Pax from his stray thoughts. "Then, the four of you can have some dinner, and we can all have a toast with an aged wine I've been saving for a special occasion."

"Agreed," Pax responded.

"Mmmm, can't move. May need a straw in my wine glass..." Eli groaned, dropping the bonding stone back to his chest where it thrummed soothingly against his skin.

The Omega tucked an arm around Nolan's shoulders as the vampire did his best impression of an octopus and wrapped an arm and leg over Elias. Nolan's gaze stayed on the stone, a small smile on his fair face.

"Two straws," Mateo added, holding up his hand with two fingers extended and then letting it drop with a thud to the mattress.

"Straws?" Quin whined with a yawn. "I think I'll take my wine mouth-to-mouth."

January snickered and shook his head. His gaze locked with Pax across the bed and they both smiled before tucking in with their mates.

:::

A few hours later, Nolan blinked awake. His burnished orange eyes flickered around the room as fear curled in his chest. No one had called him to continue working! He'd slept until his mind had woken him, too used to too little sleep to rest any longer.

He breathed out a soft sigh of relief as he got his bearings. Nolan wasn't in the depths of the Acacia Library. He was lying in the biggest and most comfortable bed he'd ever seen. Elias was sprawled next to him. The Omega seemed to be trying to be as close to as many of his mates as possible, even in sleep. Eli was on his stomach with one arm flung across Nolan's stomach, stretching to touch January on Nolan's other side while holding the smaller ebony-haired vampire close. Eli's other arm was similarly thrown across Quinlan to touch Mateo. Nolan smiled at Eli's position. One of the small Omega's legs was stretched, his lower body twisted, so his toes just brushed Pax's knee.

Pax was stretched out so that he was between his mates and the door, Nolan noticed. The vampire had no doubt that if one of the alpha's mates whimpered in their sleep, he would wake to check on them. If any suspicious sound came from beyond the bedroom door, Pax would be on his feet ready to defend them. Even to protect Nolan himself, the vampire thought with wonder. It was like a dream. Several times, Nolan had pondered the possibility that he'd died and he had moved beyond into some sort of heaven.

Nolan felt cool lips brush his temple and turned his head to see January giving him a languid smile.

"Hello, Master," Nolan whispered, just loud enough to be heard. "Did I wake you? I'm sorry."

January gently shook his head. "I don't usually nap for very long in general," he assured him as he gracefully sat up and gently tugged Nolan against him. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm well, Master. Thank you." Nolan cuddled closer to January. "Do I begin working today?"

"It seems like you are used to being occupied, my citrine," Jany noted aloud, refusing to voice the thought of those librarians working Nolan like a slave. "With us, you have the choice whether to work or not." He didn't want Nolan to suffer too much culture shock. So, if the vampire wanted to find light employment, he would aid him. Perhaps a pet shop? "Do you like pets, young one? Later on, I could help you find employment at a pet shop or any other place that you find interesting. For now, I'm afraid that your only job will be to become accustomed to us and claim us at your own pace."

"I used to like animals," Nolan said with a bright smile. "Before I was turned, I had a cat. She was a calico named Sassafras." The younger vampire was quiet for several long moments, his eyes wandering over his sleeping mates. "I want them to like me. I want to be a good mate. But I'm not a wolf. It makes me worried."

Jany couldn't help but chuckle. "Does Quin look like a wolf to you? Do I? Every man here is good, Nolan. Fundamentally kind," he explained. "I believe from the first moment that Pax and Elias saw you, they wanted to protect you. Even before they knew you were our mate, they both jumped in at the same time I did." He gently ran his hand up and down the other vampire's back. "That tells me that they want to come to know you."

"I would like that...more than anything." Nolan let out a contented sigh. "And I get to fuck, Eli?" he asked, his tone much sweeter than his words.

A wide smile formed on the redhead's face. "You get to have all of us, Nolan. As I said before, at your pace," he replied.

"I don't know what my pace is..." Nolan whispered, sounding frustrated. "And I don't know how to ask for what I want."

"Then, ask them to show you new things. If you enjoy it, tell them. If you don't enjoy it, tell them even more. Just try not to take on more than two men at once to start," January mused aloud. "You will lose your concentration with three if you haven't ever had three at once before."

"I want Elias to show me things," Nolan admitted, a blush rising to his pale cheeks. "The rest of them, too. But there's something about Elias…and then there's you and Pax. I…want to be between you." Nolan licked his lips. "And Quinlan's stamina and tenacity...Mateo's passion and size..."

Nolan squeaked, feeling aroused and more than a bit overwhelmed by it all. He buried his burning face in January's shoulder.

"That's why I said to take your time and only try one or two of us at a time," January urged as he pressed a kiss to the top of his head.

Pax stirred awake from the other side of his bed after hearing the sound of his name. When he carefully lifted himself to a sitting position, he covered a yawn with one of his large hands. "Everything ok?" He asked softly. "How's Nolan?"

"I'm...Ah..." Nolan turned to Pax. His blush wasn't at all improved by the sight of the sleep-rumpled alpha, his honey colored eyes focused so intently on his newest mate. "My face is much warmer than a vampire's should be," Nolan finished in a rush.

Pax immediately reached out with his palm facing upward so that Nolan could see he meant no harm. He then gently pressed the back of his knuckles to the side of the vampire's face. His arms were so long that it was effortless. "Do you think you have a fever?" He asked before glancing at Jany. "Should we take him to a vampire clinic?"

Nolan leaned into Pax's gentle touch, chasing contact with the alpha's skin.

"Think you should keep checking me, Master," Nolan said to Pax with a small happy sigh.

A frown formed on Pax's face. "Master?" He questioned.

But, January didn't skip a beat. He leaned over to whisper into Nolan's ear. "Would you like to sit on Pax's lap? I can teleport you there instantly."

"Yes, please," Nolan said quickly. "I think he needs to feel my skin more to make sure I'm not sick."

Jany smirked before making a portal appear beside them. He then passed the portal over Nolan's body to teleport him onto Pax's lap. He felt stronger than he ever had in the past and knew that it was because of the nearly completed bond.

"Whoa," Pax gasped softly as Nolan all but appeared on his lap. He gently held the side of Nolan's face with his hand. "Are you alright, Nolan? Would you like to go to the clinic?"

"No," Nolan said firmly, pressing himself close to the larger wolf. "I don't want them to touch me."

The werewolf felt almost hypnotized as he gazed into the vampire's orange eyes. They were the closest he had seen to his own shade of golden yellow eyes, but they were so different set in such fair skin. "You're quite beautiful," he said his thought aloud.

"Thank you, Master," Nolan whispered, tipping his face up to Pax invitingly. "You are handsome and strong and make me feel safe and nice."

January licked his lips as he saw the two men interacting. He could hardly wait for the day he could see Nolan being taken by his husky werewolf mate.

Pax felt as if he were losing a battle he didn't even know he was in. One second, their noses brushed against each other, and the next, he was all but devouring Nolan's mouth.

The willowy vampire in Pax's lap turned, wrapping himself tightly around the large wolf, as though afraid he might pull away at any moment. Nolan tipped his head submissively, accepting all the passion Pax was willing to give.

Both of Pax's hands pressed against Nolan's lower back and slid up to his shoulders and back down as the werewolf dominated every inch of the smaller man's mouth. The bond. He couldn't find any other way to explain it. The vampire tasted and felt absolutely wonderful against him.

Nolan gasped into the alpha's mouth, torn between pressing back into Pax's touch and rubbing the hardness between his legs against the larger man's tight stomach muscles.

The mocha-skinned man let out a low growl as his hands fell to Nolan's hips and he roughly tugged him closer, grinding him down against him.

"Please," Nolan whimpered against Pax's warm lips, clinging to the honey-eyed wolf's shoulders and moving enthusiastically with Pax's guidance. Nolan's eyes flicked to January and then back to the alpha that held him. The younger vampire gathered his courage to follow January's advice. "I...I enjoy this."

Pax felt himself harden impossibly further against the vampire. He leaned back a bit so that he could carefully grasp both their shafts with one of his hands. "I enjoy this, as well. Very, very much," he responded breathlessly. He then whispered into the vampire's ear. "Where would you like me to kiss you? Your neck? Your chest? Your lips?"

Nolan swallowed hard, forgetting how to speak for a moment as pleasure shot through him from Pax's touch.

"What...what if I'd like all of those?" Nolan asked as his hips bucked, thrusting into the alpha's hand.

The werewolf didn't respond. He gently sucked on Nolan's neck and kissed his way down to one of the vampire's nipples. He tucked the beaded flesh right against the center of his tongue as he licked the line all the way up. His hand never stopped stroking them both.

"Enjoy...Oh! Master, I enjoy so much," Nolan babbled between throaty moans.

Pax kissed his way back to the vampire's lips, eagerly sliding his tongue against Nolan's. He was surprised to feel the younger man's fangs halfway down. "Do you need to feed, Nolan?" he asked, concerned. "You can have some of my blood if you'd like."

"I'd like to...but, I don't need to," Nolan was forced to admit, though it was very difficult to think under the powerful wolf's hands and lips. "I only need a little every - ah, that is a very good place to kiss, Master - a little blood every day to survive."

The larger man gave Nolan's bottom ear a light bite. "Then, take only a little," he offered as his thumb dipped into the vampire's slit. "I don't mind."

Nolan mewled, dipping his head forward to lick a stripe of warm skin under Pax's chin. The wolf tilted his head helpfully as Nolan trembled. He had to take a steadying breath that shifted into a gasping moan as Pax rubbed his thumb against the frenulum of Nolan's cock head. The vampire's sharp little fangs slipped into skin the color of milk chocolate, and the blood that filled Nolan's mouth tasted just as sweet, chased by heady echoes of the alpha's power. Nolan whimpered, thrusting faster into Pax's grip, delighting in the gentle friction against the wolf's thicker length. Nolan sucked and swallowed, his skin prickling with pleasure.

"Oh…" Pax moaned. "Why does that feel so good?" He wondered as his hand moved faster and gripped tighter with ever pump.

"Mmmph!" Nolan tried to swallow his last mouthful, but some trickled from the corner of his lips as he pulled back. The slender vampire clung to Pax's shoulders, his voice rising. "Master!" Nolan shouted, his body shaking as he came, painting Pax's stomach and broad chest with streaks of white.

The sight and sound of Nolan's release helped Pax reach his own. His hips bucked twice before he, too, spilled forth.

January came up behind Pax and gave a lascivious lick to the side of the werewolf's neck, sealing the wound, before licking the corner of Nolan's lips and giving him a heady kiss.

One arm unwound from Pax to cling tightly to January. Nolan nearly purred against the older vampire's lips, warmth and contentment flowing through him. He'd never felt so wonderful in his life as he did when one of his mates was holding him, Nolan was quickly discovering. It made him desperate to stay close to them; as if they might disappear at any moment and he'd lose all the comfort and warmth they gave so freely.

When they pulled back, they realized that their other mates were watching them avidly. January merely shot them a smile. "Glad to see you're awake, my loves," he greeted them.

Before Mateo, Quinlan, and Elias got ready to pounce on them in a whirling vortex of lust and hormones, the sound of the doorbell ringing drew their attention to the front door. Pax stood up and pulled on some clothes. "I'll go see who it is," he said as he headed towards the entrance.

--

an: Apologies for the late update. We've been working on the climax of the story and it consumed more time than usual. Also, a shout-out to reader @glennish for this chapter's title.

Copyright © 2018 HinderToyBL; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 36
  • Love 34
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

15 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

Whew! *fanning myself vigorously* That was pretty steamy! I think I need a cold shower. It is great that Eli's group of mates is complete. I am anxious to see how they sort out the problems with the gods because of being a large diverse group. Oh, and another climax to look forward to. Just don't make the end of the story come too soon. Pun intended. Thanks.

 

We're not done with the boys just yet. They have much to sort out.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Hellsheild said:

Wow! 🤤

Pardon me...❄🚿 (one cold shower later)

OK that was a good chapter. Lol.

 

:lol: Glad you enjoyed it.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
9 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

I am so glad that Elias got a color and it completed the gem.  Can't wait for Nolan to fully bond with all the rest.  Keep up the great work.

 

Funny that you mention that...we're on chapter 20 (or is it already 21? ) and Nolan still has yet to fully bond with everyone.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Buz said:

They are complete, so now the fun begins...can't wait till they stop having to 'hide'

 

After chapter 20 they won't have to hide...for a while, in any case. It's not like they mean to make enemies. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Gosh , Nolan’s naïveté is too precious ! Not going to last long though , not with Elias lusting after him and Jany directing the .. um ... activities. Now that the stone is complete , I’m certain the temple is aware of it . I wouldn’t put it past the priestess to send a minion to check and confirm. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, glennish said:

Thanks for the shout out. That was a great chapter.  All the mates together In one bed was steamy.  Even in his sleep Elias needs to be in physical contact with his mates.  Nolan is so sweet and innocent it is great.  Eli is showing some remarkable restraint in not just jumping onto Nolan and riding him.  Thanks until next time 

 

The fact that they're all in one place, and that Eli's color was finally set into place, helps keep him in check with Nolan (not to mention the fact that he witnessed his abuse firsthand). I'm proud of the little guy, ha ha.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, deville said:

Gosh , Nolan’s naïveté is too precious ! Not going to last long though , not with Elias lusting after him and Jany directing the .. um ... activities. Now that the stone is complete , I’m certain the temple is aware of it . I wouldn’t put it past the priestess to send a minion to check and confirm. 

 

Oh, the goddess definitely feels it. Let's see...chapter 14's all about unexpected visitors, 15's hilarity to me...we won't get to her side of things for a little while, but quite a few things happen before then.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

 

Oh, the goddess definitely feels it. Let's see...chapter 14's all about unexpected visitors, 15's hilarity to me...we won't get to her side of things for a little while, but quite a few things happen before then.

I’d say the visitor is unexpected, they quite rudely interrupted the boys pre-pounce ! Damn them ! 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, deville said:

I’d say the visitor is unexpected, they quite rudely interrupted the boys pre-pounce ! Damn them ! 

 

I should have the next chapter up soon.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..