Jump to content

Adrift

   (8 reviews)
Genres: Romance
Sub-genres: Paranormal Romance

Two boys meet on a stony Welsh shore, united by a common burden: they can both see ghosts.

As a ghost story, please note that this story alludes to traumatic deaths that may be upsetting for some readers.
Copyright © 2023 Secret Author; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (10 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 7
  • Characters 9
  • Chills 8
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 8
  • Feel-Good 4
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 8
  • Unique 7
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 10,006 Words
    • 1,379 Views
    • 30 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

If you don't believe in ghosts before reading this, you will afterwards.

We meet two boys at the seaside, Tom and Chris. They share a burden that they can see ghosts and help to solve there deaths ( some heart wrenching moments ).

There friendship develops into more and they discover love.

You need to read this fantastic tale to discover more.

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to review
astone2292

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A journey of two young men who have the extraordinary power to see and converse with ghosts. Join them as they try to lay disturbed souls to rest. 

  • Love 5
Link to review
drsawzall

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

How can you go wrong with a story of star crossed lovers who happen to see those who are, for whatever reason unable to cross over.... 

  • Love 5
Link to review
kbois

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

A classic supernatural story. Two boys try to navigate their way through seeing ghosts and helping them find their way onward. In doing so, they also help each other find love. 

Well done and an enjoyable read. 

  • Love 5
Link to review
Bill W

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

If you're looking for an unusual and heart-warming romance, this will fit the bill.  Two young men meet and quickly bond over a common ability they possess, and from there one helps guide the other through the experience of what falling in love is all about.  The story is well-written and captivating, even though it can also be a little dark, and I highly recommend it.   

  • Love 5
Link to review
raven1

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

It is not often you read a ghost story that isn't scary.  This is a beautiful but bittersweet tale of two young men who find love.  The author has created an excellent tale with characters you can immediately bond with as you feel the sorrow, joy and love.  

  • Love 5
Link to review
Mancunian

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Ghost stories are creepy and gruesome, right? Not this one, it's a story of love and helping the living to grieve as they should so the dead can rest in peace. I've already said too much, so read and enjoy but don't forget the tissues, you will need them. The author has done a brilliant job with this five-star recommended story.

  • Love 5
Link to review
Mikiesboy

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Nothing to fear from this wonderful ghostly tale.  A well-woven tale of love.  You will not be disappointed.

  • Love 4
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..